GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 80 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
My GF4 script outline... #206420
02/20/02 03:41 PM
02/20/02 03:41 PM
Great, let me repeat that, Gre...
D
Don Noledge Offline OP
Underboss
Don Noledge  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Great, let me repeat that, Gre...
Here is a copy of my script outline that I wrote for college. Thought you guys might want a proper-gander...

This is where my ending with Vincent waiting by the phone came from...

--------------------------------------------------
Script Outline for The Godfather: Part IV

The Godfather: Part IV is 3-hour + feature film, which serves as the final concluding chapter in the legendary Godfather saga. Staying true to the original films, GF4 will go back and fill in the stories, characters and time periods missing from the three earlier Godfather films. It will reveal many later characters origins and backgrounds and explain many mysteries of the earlier films.
The basic narrative structure of the film is very similar to that of The Godfather: Part II, with two stories running parallel to each other, but set over 50 years apart. The "modern' story revolves around Vincent Corleone and his decent into the world of narcotics in the year 1987, spelling the final collapse of the Corleone Empire. Characters such as Connie, Michael, Kay and Anthony also play a big part in the unfolding story.

Through the use of flashbacks, the film goes back over 50 years to 1935, where the coming of age of Santino Corleone on the streets is portrayed, while Don Vito Corleone expands his criminal empire even further. This story runs up to the beginning of The Godfather in 1945. Other flashbacks include how Tom Hagen became involved with the Family, the short time period of 1955-58 with the introduction of Deanna Dunn and the larger period of between 1959 and 79, which includes the death of Tom Hagen and the introduction of Vincent and Joey Zasa.

The role of the young Santino Corleone is used to show the changes in the mafia in America in the 1930's, with the introduction of the Irish mob and Al Capone etc. The story reveals how Santino (Sonny) "makes his bones' and gets revenge on the Irish for an attempted hit on his father. We see the introduction of characters such as Don Altobello, Frankie Pentangeli and Corleone assassin Luca Brasi. We also see how Don Corleone acquired the title of "Godfather' and the roots of Michael's reluctance to "be a man like his father'.

The "modern' story takes place in the year 1987, seven long years after the events of The Godfather: Part III. Don Vincenzo (Vincent) Corleone is now a multimillionaire, chairman of one of the largest real estate conglomerates in the world and patriarch of the Corleone Family. He has achieved total legitimacy in his business, but the pressures of organised crime loom ever over him. When hotheaded feud erupts between two local Mafia enforcers, the security of his Family is threatened, and Vincent is forced to delve once again into the narcotics trade to escape a full-scale war.

Under council from his Uncle Michael, a previous Corleone Family Don, he manages to resolve the situation with no blood spilt, but the damage is done. Because of a greedy drug dealers arrogance, The Corleone Family in once again in the centre of a war between the six ruling Mafia Families of New York. After years of mob violence and murder, a truce is arranged on neutral ground to discuss a treaty. But Vincent arranges the brutal murder of the heads of the five-families and has their empires dissolved. With the Corleone Family the soul Mafia Family in New York and the largest in the US, Vincent is now obliged to step back into the drug trade and become one of the richest men in the world.

The modern story ends with Vincent poised on the decision, which will either destroy his empire forever, or secure its future.

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, and heres the ending to the film for those who missed it. It will dissolve from a happy time in the past e.g. Sonny getting married etc to the end of the 'modern' day Vincent story...

DISSOLVE TO:

INT.VINCENTS HOUSE – DAY

The VIEW slowly tracks towards Vincent's office doors.

INT.VINCENTS OFFICE – CONTINUOUS

The VIEW tracks over old photos from the Corleone Family history. We see Vito posed with his three sons. Michael and Kay and their children. Sonny, Fredo, Mary, Mama and Tom. We remember the Corleone family as it once was and now what it's become.

VIEW on Vincent sitting alone behind his desk. He stares in deep thought at the telephone in front of him. The call he could make will change his families' future forever. Slowly, he clasps his hands, leans forward and stares directly at us. His eyes filled with sorrow and despair.

FADE TO BLACK.

noledge

"If you win you win. If you lose you still win. Theres no way you can lose." Joey - Raging Bull
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206421
02/24/02 11:58 AM
02/24/02 11:58 AM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Don't you just LOVE re-typing three paragrahps after your computer freezes before you can send!

I said: Why colllege, i thoguht you were 16? I'm 16 too. Great minds think alike.

Sonny part is great. He makes his bones, beocmes Underboss, marries Sondra. Luca, pentangelli, Paulie, CIcci, etc. join Family.

Fast Forward:Sonny dies, Vinny born
FF: 1962 wedding, Vinny 15, Mary 8, Vinny meets Mike for frist time.
FF:1975 Vinny joins Zasa, makes his bones
FF: Vinny kills Zasa, Don Vinny, Miker etires, Mary dies
Cut to: Mid 80's Vinny is Don, Mike and ANthony live in Sicily. Red Mafia, yakuza, Colombian Cartel etc. Mike dies 1997.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206422
03/05/02 11:35 PM
03/05/02 11:35 PM
Anaheim Hills
Francis The Kid Forducci Offline
Capo
Francis The Kid Forducci  Offline
Capo
Anaheim Hills
Noledge, great outline. I'm glad you didn't say that thing about Vincents son becoming senator. That would ruin the movie. You should end GF IV with Vincent Corleone being assasinated.

"I had a whole different destiny planned." -Michael Corleone
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206423
03/06/02 06:08 AM
03/06/02 06:08 AM
UK
Knocc Out Offline
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline
Underboss
UK
i actually enjoyed reading that Noledge...i like the idea that Vincent joins the drug trade..if it were me...id have it like this....Vincent joins the drug trade and gets addicted to the stuff himself....and while hes all coked up...he gets real sloppy with his handling of business....and kills a "made guy" from the Yakuza....which puts the CORLEONE family into a war with the Yakuza (or any other gang..doesnt have to be yakuza)and he goes to trial for Drug Crimes....as he pays off the judges and leaves the court....END SCENE IN THE MOVIE....Vincent coming down the court steps....assasin whizzes past on a motorbike....Uzi across all the front of the court and Vincent gets hit...last part of the movie...it all goes silent as everybody is rushing round Vincent......then he says something like "The Corleone Family Had The World...And Now Ive Lost It All" and his eyes shut ..THE END

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206424
03/06/02 10:19 AM
03/06/02 10:19 AM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Sounds great, Vin assassinated is prolly the ONLY way to make sure there ISN'T a GF5

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206425
03/06/02 11:04 AM
03/06/02 11:04 AM
UK
Knocc Out Offline
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline
Underboss
UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Sounds great, Vin assassinated is prolly the ONLY way to make sure there ISN'T a GF5
Lol..thanks...on second thoughts though..id like Michael to narrate it all from that chair at the end of GF3...then at the end scene where vincent dies...cut to Michael dying in GF3, the last two Corleones dying, great way to end it

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206426
03/06/02 12:32 PM
03/06/02 12:32 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]Sounds great, Vin assassinated is prolly the ONLY way to make sure there ISN'T a GF5
Lol..thanks...on second thoughts though..id like Michael to narrate it all from that chair at the end of GF3...then at the end scene where vincent dies...cut to Michael dying in GF3, the last two Corleones dying, great way to end it[/b][/quote]Michael narrating is actually a GOOD idea thanks Ko welcome back. "And then they killed Vincenzo, the Family was over. The Corleones had had it all, but they fell faster than the Roman Empire. In the end they were just another Mafia family, no longer the most respected family. We had gone legitimate after decades of murder, but in the end, the murder came back around to us, and that's how it always ends...murder. You can't escape your fate, everything you do in life is building towards the end, the way you live your life, leads to the way you lose your life. I can say i had it all, but the fame will never outweigh the pain, and the deaths of my friends and family, the betrayal of my own brother, nothing outweighs grief." Death. Fade to black

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206427
03/06/02 01:20 PM
03/06/02 01:20 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

This topic is getting proper morbid now. Not particularly a bad thing unless I start trying to cut my wrists with my own fingernails in desperation.

Quote:
This is why Michael was killed off in GFIII so there wouldn't be a IV. But we still talk about it. If there was a GFIV I wouldn't be surprised to see people talking about a GFV next because GFIV had so many plot holes and dissasters another had to be made to put it right, then another and another. Soon there will be more Godfather films than Police Acedemy ones.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206428
03/06/02 02:22 PM
03/06/02 02:22 PM
UK
Knocc Out Offline
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline
Underboss
UK
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]Sounds great, Vin assassinated is prolly the ONLY way to make sure there ISN'T a GF5
Lol..thanks...on second thoughts though..id like Michael to narrate it all from that chair at the end of GF3...then at the end scene where vincent dies...cut to Michael dying in GF3, the last two Corleones dying, great way to end it[/b][/quote]Michael narrating is actually a GOOD idea thanks Ko welcome back. "And then they killed Vincenzo, the Family was over. The Corleones had had it all, but they fell faster than the Roman Empire. In the end they were just another Mafia family, no longer the most respected family. We had gone legitimate after decades of murder, but in the end, the murder came back around to us, and that's how it always ends...murder. You can't escape your fate, everything you do in life is building towards the end, the way you live your life, leads to the way you lose your life. I can say i had it all, but the fame will never outweigh the pain, and the deaths of my friends and family, the betrayal of my own brother, nothing outweighs grief." Death. Fade to black[/b][/quote]thats actually an excellent speech to end it all...sort of a "you cant escape your fate" feel to it

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206429
03/06/02 03:45 PM
03/06/02 03:45 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Ever seen Menace 2 society? He finally gets out of the thug life, then the very day he moves out of the ghetto to leave that life, he's murdered in his own front yard. He says somethign to the effect of "i just couldn't escape Fate. It was too late"

AWESOME ending for GF4.

Michael:"I've forgiven fredo and everyone else, and God has forgiven me...but I can't forgive myself" death. Godfather Theme. I love that music!

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206430
03/06/02 04:00 PM
03/06/02 04:00 PM
UK
Knocc Out Offline
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline
Underboss
UK
Quote:
Ever seen Menace 2 society? He finally gets out of the thug life, then the very day he moves out of the ghetto to leave that life, he's murdered in his own front yard. He says somethign to the effect of "i just couldn't escape Fate. It was too late"

AWESOME ending for GF4.

Michael:"I've forgiven fredo and everyone else, and God has forgiven me...but I can't forgive myself" death. Godfather Theme. I love that music!
yeah i seen that movie...its pretty good....just seems a bit weird though...like how ALL them people get murdered and like....wheres the police? LOL.....like when that crazy guy O DOG or sumone kills that junkie...he just shoots him in broad daylight without a silencer, then gradually walks off ...but yeah that movie had a good theme

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206431
03/06/02 06:52 PM
03/06/02 06:52 PM
SoCal
QueenAssassin Offline
Wiseguy
QueenAssassin  Offline
Wiseguy
SoCal
Quote:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[b]
quote:
Lol..thanks...on second thoughts though..id like Michael to narrate it all from that chair at the end of GF3...then at the end scene where vincent dies...cut to Michael dying in GF3, the last two Corleones dying, great way to end it[/b][/quote]Michael narrating is actually a GOOD idea thanks Ko welcome back. "And then they killed Vincenzo, the Family was over. The Corleones had had it all, but they fell faster than the Roman Empire. In the end they were just another Mafia family, no longer the most respected family. We had gone legitimate after decades of murder, but in the end, the murder came back around to us, and that's how it always ends...murder. You can't escape your fate, everything you do in life is building towards the end, the way you live your life, leads to the way you lose your life. I can say i had it all, but the fame will never outweigh the pain, and the deaths of my friends and family, the betrayal of my own brother, nothing outweighs grief." Death. Fade to black[/b][/quote]thats actually an excellent speech to end it all...sort of a "you cant escape your fate" feel to it
Hey everyone! I'm new to this board. There are tons of great idea's speculating around here for concluding The Godfather story. I freaked out when i found out about this Message Board so now it's like i can't get off the internet because of all the great topics i've always wanted to discuss about. Considering i'm a girl who loves the GF Trilogy (none the less, my interest in the mafia), not many girls i know has even seen the GF.

The whole Voice-over with Michael on GFIV and having Vince being assinated at the end, then sets off to Michael dying in the chair is a brilliant idea. I like the whole outline, too! I like how it goes back showing Sonny "making his bones" and the whole speech at the end with Michael (before he dies). If we all chip in, we can start our own production in making GFIV: finale of the infamous Corleone family =) Haha. jk. It would be great if in GFIV they showed young Vito back in Sicily being influenced by his surroundings of being feared by others and yet well respected. Slowly learning the ways of becoming one of the greatest Don's in Mafia history. I don't know, just a thought.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206432
03/06/02 07:05 PM
03/06/02 07:05 PM
UK
Knocc Out Offline
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline
Underboss
UK
Quote:
Originally posted by QueenAssassin:
[quote]Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b]
quote:
quote:
Hey everyone! I'm new to this board. There are tons of great idea's speculating around here for concluding The Godfather story. I freaked out when i found out about this Message Board so now it's like i can't get off the internet because of all the great topics i've always wanted to discuss about. Considering i'm a girl who loves the GF Trilogy (none the less, my interest in the mafia), not many girls i know has even seen the GF.

The whole Voice-over with Michael on GFIV and having Vince being assinated at the end, then sets off to Michael dying in the chair is a brilliant idea. I like the whole outline, too! I like how it goes back showing Sonny "making his bones" and the whole speech at the end with Michael (before he dies). If we all chip in, we can start our own production in making GFIV: finale of the infamous Corleone family =) Haha. jk. It would be great if in GFIV they showed young Vito back in Sicily being influenced by his surroundings of being feared by others and yet well respected. Slowly learning the ways of becoming one of the greatest Don's in Mafia history. I don't know, just a thought.

ya its a perfect setup....since MICHAEL CORLEONE cant have a big part in the movie...have him narrate it......set AL back up in that chair with the same surroundings....and have him narrate it all....then u see Vincent get assasinated...Michael die of a heart attack..and there ya go....the perfect end of the GODFATHER series

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206433
03/06/02 07:34 PM
03/06/02 07:34 PM
Joisey City, NJ
Fanucci Offline
Capo
Fanucci  Offline
Capo
Joisey City, NJ
Love the outline especially the way it deals with the early years. As for the ending it may be more realistic to have Vincent sitting on a cot in a maximum security prison staring at a 5" black and white TV and contemplating his life sentance without parole. Thats how these stories usually end in real life.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206434
03/06/02 11:32 PM
03/06/02 11:32 PM
Anaheim Hills
Capo
Capo
Anaheim Hills
Quote:

AWESOME ending for GF4.

Thanks Ricardo for giving away the ending to a non-related movie. Thanks alot. Jesus Christ man, show some respect to some other people on this board.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206435
03/07/02 12:59 AM
03/07/02 12:59 AM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Francis The Kid Forducci:
[b]Ever seen Menace 2 society? He finally gets out of the thug life, then the very day he moves out of the ghetto to leave that life, he's murdered in his own front yard. He says somethign to the effect of "i just couldn't escape Fate. It was too late"

AWESOME ending for GF4.

Thanks Ricardo for giving away the ending to a non-related movie. Thanks alot. Jesus Christ man, show some respect to some other people on this board.[/b][/quote]i didn't se a smiley i'm takingit your mad, sorry, i was just calling out to people who have seen that movie to relate to what it would have been like comapred to Michael narratin ghis life at the end of Gf4.

Here's a *SPOILER* Jack (leonardo)dies in Titanic,
Fredo loses his FINGER at the end of return of the King, Tony Montana DIES in Scarface, hmmm... Nicky Santorro DIES in Casino, Billy Bats DIES in Goodfellas, hmm what esle can i spoil, Marty McFly goes back to the future THREE times! Bender and Claire hook up in Breakfast CLub. um um, they ALL get laid in American Pie except for sherminator, Jack Nicholson DIES in Shining, Norman Bates IS his mother in Psycho, MichaelMyers, Jason Vorhees, Charles Lee Ray, and Feddy Kruegger NEVER die! Ricky dies in Boyz N Tha Hood.

sorry justa little pissed off tongiht, not at you guys tho.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206436
03/07/02 01:02 AM
03/07/02 01:02 AM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Welcome Queen, you don't know how many times we've discussed making our own Gf4 here on this board. The first week on this board is amazing learning everything about everyhing. I came here for Godfather and didn't even realize there were other forums till like a month later.

In the General Discussion section There's a Girls and Godfathers post that could use your opinion!

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206437
03/07/02 07:22 AM
03/07/02 07:22 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Quote:
Thanks Ricardo for giving away the ending to a non-related movie. Thanks alot. Jesus Christ man, show some respect to some other people on this board.[/QB]
You kidding me. That film was made years ago. He isn't psychic, he doesn't know what people have and havn't seen especially when the film was made about 7 years ago.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206438
03/07/02 09:36 AM
03/07/02 09:36 AM
UK
Knocc Out Offline
Underboss
Knocc Out  Offline
Underboss
UK
LOL @ Spoiling Menace II Society...its like only 9 years old

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206439
03/07/02 08:21 PM
03/07/02 08:21 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Oh yeah, i spoiled a 15-year old moive too, Back to the future, there's another Trilogy i just ruined. :rolleyes: Bad JOKE!

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206440
03/09/02 09:49 PM
03/09/02 09:49 PM
Anaheim Hills
Capo
Capo
Anaheim Hills
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[quote]Originally posted by Francis The Kid Forducci:
Thanks Ricardo for giving away the ending to a non-related movie. Thanks alot. Jesus Christ man, show some respect to some other people on this board.
You kidding me. That film was made years ago. He isn't psychic, he doesn't know what people have and havn't seen especially when the film was made about 7 years ago.[/QB][/quote]I don't care if it was made 50 years ago, he should at least have the decency to put a spoiler warning at the top. Guiliano, you are a fool. Everytime I post something, you have to reply with a negative response.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206441
03/09/02 11:47 PM
03/09/02 11:47 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
Whoa! Yous guys calm down! Let's stick to the subject at hand, eh?!? Noledge, your outline is great! Naturally, I'd change a few things here and there, but very little. But that's the beauty of the topic and this whole board: everybody's got somethin' to contribute, and bouncin' ideas off each other is the best way to get insight.
Knocc Out, your idea about the narrative was especially insightful! Mike's death as an old man in a chair in GF III just didn't quite fill all the holes for me. I mean, his life didn't jump 20 years from Mary's death! What better way to fill in those holes than to have him narrate the story? Noledge, you just keep on keepin' on, man! Great stuff! By the way, welcome, Queen Assassin!

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206442
03/10/02 01:20 PM
03/10/02 01:20 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
I'm sorry Forducci, I'll put *SPOILER* on top next time. I cared enough about Francis The Kid Forducci to put him in my GF4 story. In the early 30's with Sonny. Unfortunately, you die during the Irish war.

How does your story START NoLedge?

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206443
03/11/02 10:41 PM
03/11/02 10:41 PM
Pittsburgh
L
Liz Skywalker Offline
Underboss
Liz Skywalker  Offline
L
Underboss
Pittsburgh
I like the outline a lot, Noledge. And I like the idea of Michael doing narration. I don't think a lot of it, just at the beginning and the end. Like "the end of the Corleone Family came quicker than many expected. I was not one of them." or something like that. not even that sentiment, even. just something that'll go with the plot.

point that may or may not have been brought up in another thread: casting. Scott Caan is a must for Sonny.

Might I make a small suggestion? Remember, Michael is old. We can forget about him easily. but remember, he dies in Sicily. We have no reason to suspect that he ever leaves Sicily. So either Vincent goes there and leaves his empire without an emperor, or he calls Michael, having to make sure that the phone isn't tapped. Or he writes, hoping that someone doesn't or can't intercept the letters. Perhaps doing it by courier. But the problem of communication should play a role. Perhaps Anthony...? He's a singer, no one would suspect him. Or would he be getting involved in the business, something he never wanted to do? Or does he actually join the illegal parts?

also, would the film fix up any chronology problems? Like how the kids in the GF2 flashback look not the ages...maybe that Michael was a shrimp as a kid or something.

"Bacio tua mano."

"But...it was so artistically done."
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206444
03/12/02 08:16 AM
03/12/02 08:16 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

Quote:
I don't care if it was made 50 years ago, he should at least have the decency to put a spoiler warning at the top. Guiliano, you are a fool. Everytime I post something, you have to reply with a negative response.
I'm not going to argue with you. I've got nothing against you. I was just sticking up for the kid. You went a little harsh on him. No big deal mang.

I like the fool part though, I am a bit of a jester. I love being me.

Oh bye the way what were you smoking when you did the "What does everyone think about me post". That was some major paranoia stuff. I had something pretty similar the other day and I daren't leave my house, I was locking all the doors and I couldn't lock my front door so I had to guard it. Then I realised I was turning the key the wrong way. Fool? Yep.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206445
03/14/02 10:31 AM
03/14/02 10:31 AM
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

***Spoiler Warning***

The Bible,

I finally got round to reading this, turns out the guys dies in the end.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206446
03/14/02 12:06 PM
03/14/02 12:06 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Quote:
***Spoiler Warning***

The Bible,

I always wondered what happened in the end, thanks for spoiling my faith for ther est of my life, turi, now I'll have to resort to my second chocie, Islam.

Re: My GF4 script outline... #206447
03/14/02 06:39 PM
03/14/02 06:39 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b]***Spoiler Warning***

The Bible,

I always wondered what happened in the end, thanks for spoiling my faith for ther est of my life, turi, now I'll have to resort to my second chocie, Islam.

[/b][/quote]Sorry, guys! ***SPOILER WARNING*** He doesn't STAY dead! He rises from the grave and ascends to the throne as King of the Universe (check out the final book, Revelation, sometime!

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206448
03/15/02 03:28 PM
03/15/02 03:28 PM
Pittsburgh
L
Liz Skywalker Offline
Underboss
Liz Skywalker  Offline
L
Underboss
Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
[b]***Spoiler Warning***

The Bible,

[/b][/quote]Sorry, guys! ***SPOILER WARNING*** He doesn't STAY dead! He rises from the grave and ascends to the throne as King of the Universe (check out the final book, Revelation, sometime! [/b][/quote]woah! deep stuff! freaky...King of the Universe? That would take some time doing. (Trust me, I know, I've tried. :p )

"Bacio tua mano."

"But...it was so artistically done."
Re: My GF4 script outline... #206449
03/17/02 07:34 PM
03/17/02 07:34 PM
Anaheim Hills
Capo
Capo
Anaheim Hills
Quote:
***Spoiler Warning***

The Bible,

Comparing the bible to Menace to Society shows the type of man you are. I love seeing Turi make a fool of himself

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull