GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 102 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,706
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,735
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Our Funny Stories #1014377
06/24/21 06:26 PM
06/24/21 06:26 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
Just following on from a few threads previously, I thought it’d be good to maybe share some real experiences/stories that have made us laugh…😋

I’ll kick off…

First flat/apartment with my then girlfriend/now wife, we had a little westie dog who always liked to give kisses…I happened to be playing on the bed with him, finished up and got the usual little lick/kiss and walked through to the lounge.

As soon as I walked in, all I could smell was dog shit - my girlfriend was lying on the couch and I’m asking her about the smell and why she’s just sitting there without looking for it. I’m going on and on about it and we’re looking around -she keeps saying she can’t smell anything and getting pissed off…then she notices a clump of dog shit in my nostril…!! He’d obviously been licking his bum before giving me a kiss…

I still get reminded of it and that was 14 years ago!! 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Our Funny Stories [Re: fergie] #1014453
06/25/21 01:28 PM
06/25/21 01:28 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Good one.

I had a experience like that but not shit...blood.

Years ago we had a Chocolate Lab Pup and was doing the same playing with him in the bed.
He still had those razor teeth at the time and took a nip out of one of my nostrils.

There was blood everywhere and my wife and I thought he was bleeding and checked him thouroughly not finding where the blood was from until we looked at each other and she said " holy shit" your nose is bleeding.

I was happy it was snot him, I still have a little chip missing off the side of my nostril.

Good Dog, miss him.

His name was Crinnigan.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Our Funny Stories [Re: fergie] #1014499
06/25/21 08:33 PM
06/25/21 08:33 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Just thought of another one…..

I like to golf at one of the many outstanding golf courses in my area I am fortunate enough to take Avantage of.

One day , early on in my golf knowledge and edicate stages of the game I was in a sand trap and after whacking the ball several times to get out and on the green, I got it on green , climbed out and walked across green…. I noticed everyone was looking at me as i took a long walk from bunker to where my ball was on the green to putt.

I looked at one guy and said ( what’s the prob)”… he looked behind me and i looked back and saw every foot step I took from the trap in sand prints across the green.
I was shocked to think I did that and they were all laughing their asses off.

That day I learned to knock my shoes with club before getting on the green from trap.

It was funny and we LOFAO when we see someone do that, its always a new guy and the lesson is learned.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull