GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,746
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Cosa Nostra in 2021 #1002517
01/01/21 07:36 PM
01/01/21 07:36 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

With the start of 2021, I thought it worthwhile to provide a true breakdown and picture of just what the modern American underworld has become.

For far too long John Q. Public, the media, and law enforcement alike have misconstrued what mob guys and mob life are really all about.

This misconception has perpetuated itself to the point of almost totally blurring how the inner workings of Cosa Nostra really work, and how many mob guys really think and act.

And whatever it may have been years ago, it is far different organization today.

In the year 2021 let's take a good look at the real current conditions and atmosphere of what the public likes to refer to as the Mafia.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2021/01/01/cosa-nostra-in-the-year-2021/

Happy New Year to all!

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/01/21 07:48 PM.
Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002520
01/01/21 08:47 PM
01/01/21 08:47 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
[Side Note: If you close your eyes and let them take advantage of you, then you’re considered a good guy and will generally stay in their good graces. Essentially, you’ve allowed yourself to become a “mamaluke” for guys who don’t give a good fuck for you to begin with. If you call them out on their bullshit, then you risk becoming a pariah and being categorized as “a no good loudmouth” and all that may come with being labeled that way.

What an incredibly cringeworthy read. Is this site geared to people under 20?

Disclaimer: This piece is purely the opinion and insight of “The Other Guy”. My colleague, Lisa Babick, is not associated with this article in any way, shape, or form.

lol lol lol

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1002523
01/01/21 09:04 PM
01/01/21 09:04 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
[Side Note: If you close your eyes and let them take advantage of you, then you’re considered a good guy and will generally stay in their good graces. Essentially, you’ve allowed yourself to become a “mamaluke” for guys who don’t give a good fuck for you to begin with. If you call them out on their bullshit, then you risk becoming a pariah and being categorized as “a no good loudmouth” and all that may come with being labeled that way.

What an incredibly cringeworthy read. Is this site geared to people under 20?

Disclaimer: This piece is purely the opinion and insight of “The Other Guy”. My colleague, Lisa Babick, is not associated with this article in any way, shape, or form.

lol lol lol

Ralphie...so...you read the article from the other guy who you claim numerous times you don't like to read and then come on here to criticize because why? You're an asshole? Can't be that simple....~Lisa B

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002524
01/01/21 09:06 PM
01/01/21 09:06 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Wait a minute, you are putting this stuff out there. People can't criticize it? Maybe you should fine another line of work. Have a good day and I truly mean that.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1002525
01/01/21 09:12 PM
01/01/21 09:12 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Wait a minute, you are putting this stuff out there. People can't criticize it? Maybe you should fine another line of work. Have a good day and I truly mean that.

You can criticize whatever you want. That comes with the territory but when you do it in a malicious way to stir trouble...that's something different. No matter what he writes you're going to "criticize" so my question really is why would you spend so much time making that a part of your life? ~Lisa b

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002531
01/01/21 09:24 PM
01/01/21 09:24 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

You can criticize whatever you want. That comes with the territory but when you do it in a malicious way to stir trouble...that's something different. No matter what he writes you're going to "criticize" so my question really is why would you spend so much time making that a part of your life? ~Lisa b

I see, so if I criticize someone more than once then I am being malicious? That is incredible logic, Lisa. What is even more baffling to me is the fact that you find this man's articles to be well written. This site will never be taken seriously by any intelligent human being if you allow this type of writing to continue. Are you related to this man? That's what it's beginning to feel like.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002533
01/01/21 09:40 PM
01/01/21 09:40 PM
F
faffy444 Offline
Made Member
faffy444  Offline
F
Made Member
excellent work that exposes the frailties of the breakdown of the society at large and at the same time the microcosm of the LCN.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1002535
01/01/21 09:42 PM
01/01/21 09:42 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

I see, so if I criticize someone more than once then I am being malicious? That is incredible logic, Lisa. What is even more baffling to me is the fact that you find this man's articles to be well written. This site will never be taken seriously by any intelligent human being if you allow this type of writing to continue. Are you related to this man? That's what it's beginning to feel like.

Don't be stupid, Ralphie. You know what you're doing. He's my colleague at the site. This is the end of the conversation as far as I'm concerned. Do what you will. ~Lisa B

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002537
01/01/21 09:49 PM
01/01/21 09:49 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Don't be stupid, Ralphie. You know what you're doing.

I do? Why on earth would I praise your writing if I'm such an asshole? I give credit where credit is due. You're a good writer Lisa, but you're acting very strange. I think you know exactly what I am talking about, but you don't wanna hurt this guy. The problem is that you're hurting him more by letting this continue. Best of luck, Lisa.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002542
01/01/21 10:06 PM
01/01/21 10:06 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Whoa ,Whoa,Whoa....WTF??? Ralphie ....shut the f...ck up on attacking a woman JUST DOING HER JOB!!!!! u r so finicky...1 min. u praise her & the next min. (suspecting after u did another double shot of whatever) u f..ing beat her down w/ ur bullshit sarcasm & childlike mannerisms....Like she said...U know what ur doing...have a cup (or 3) of coffee & eat some pasta & a good nite sleep & think about the way u talk 2 ppl...good nite Ralph!!!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: hoodlum] #1002543
01/01/21 10:11 PM
01/01/21 10:11 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Whoa ,Whoa,Whoa....WTF??? Ralphie ....shut the f...ck up on attacking a woman JUST DOING HER JOB!!!!! u r so finicky...1 min. u praise her & the next min. (suspecting after u did another double shot of whatever) u f..ing beat her down w/ ur bullshit sarcasm & childlike mannerisms....Like she said...U know what ur doing...have a cup (or 3) of coffee & eat some pasta & a good nite sleep & think about the way u talk 2 ppl...good nite Ralph!!!

I'm not attacking her or anyone for that matter. I was criticizing her colleague. There's two of them. I know, it confuses me too lol

Lisa B is actually a very good writer

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1002545
01/01/21 10:15 PM
01/01/21 10:15 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

I'm not attacking her or anyone for that matter. I was criticizing her colleague. There's two of them. I know, it confuses me too lol

I on the other hand , am not confused.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: hoodlum] #1002547
01/01/21 10:17 PM
01/01/21 10:17 PM
Underboss
Underboss

I on the other hand , am not confused.

Let's have a drink and forget this. We both agree that Lisa is a good woman. A caring woman

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002553
01/01/21 11:08 PM
01/01/21 11:08 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Whenever I post something for the enjoyment of our members lately, I notice that this malcontent almost immediately starts in with his nasty, vile comments. We try and take the high road and interact with this little scumbag in a gentlemanly way, but one quickly realizes that thats not what he's after. He seems to be screaming out and craving attention.

Any attempt to interact intelligently with this troublemaking weasel is a total waste of time as well. Because he is nothing but a jerk-off who seeks nothing more than to try and ruin threads and off-track interesting and extremely informative articles that he knows other forum members are enjoying.
-
He knows nothing about organized crime in general, and even less about the Italian Mafia in particular. He realizes that fact "clear as a bell" and it fucking kills him. Why you ask? Because "empty suits" like him hate anybody who can put out quality work as I do and may get complimented for it.

He'd love nothing more than to be "The Other Guy." But alas he is not, nor could an imbecile like this ever be. The reason he could never be "The Other Guy," or anybody else who produces quality work is because "Little Ralphie" has no talent! .......and nobody knows it better than Little Ralphie!

He knows it better than anybody. And it just kills him to see anybody else (especially me) receive the kudos that he'd die for! Hahahahaha!....... He's a bad joke!

This man....in fact, I take that back. This ignorant snot-nosed punk is nothing more than a big "zero," and shit under my shoe.

Because of his clear inability to write any article of value (and judging from the way he does scribble, I'm not even sure he has the smarts to put 2 cohesive sentences together at all) LOL, or contribute anything at all positive to the forum or life in general, he finds it necessary to insult others to try and validate his own sad existence.

Could it be that maybe our Little Ralphie needs to get laid? I don't doubt it for one second. He is obviously an extremely frustrated little worm of a man who needs validation and acceptance but can't get it anywhere. So he lashes out at those who he perceives to be what he wishes he was. ........... If you think about it, its sad really!

But it's a story as old as mankind and time itself.

I personally consider ignoramuses like this to be shit on the heel of my shoes that needs to be kicked off. I wouldn't even bother pissing on a jerk-off like this if he was on fire!

Normally I would take pity on such a shell of a man like this. But his ugly mouth and insults don't even allow for my charity.
---
PS: I do apologize to all of our forum members for even responding to this imbecile, but I thought it was high time that somebody kicked this guy in his fa***t ass and knocked him back down to size. Which of course is about the height of a worm! Lol
---

On a nicer note, I encourage everybody to read this opinion piece of mine and give me feedback on your thoughts about it. I am curious to see how others feel about the current state of the Mafia in this country.
--
PS: Watch what this idiot's ignorant response to what I've written will be. Guaranteed it will be some short, weak quip thinking that he's been "witty." But trust me when I tell you folks, that regardless of whatever "comeback" response he "attempts," my sharp (and oh so accurate) words have cut him in half!

After all is said and done, regardless of whatever he says, When" Little Ralphie the Basket Case" looks at himself in the mirror and sees his reflection, he's gonna wanna throw himself off a bridge because in his heart of hearts he damn well knows that every single word I've written about him is completely true!

The cats out of the bag you little worm! LOL

Why don't you go get yourself a life you fucking creep!

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/02/21 12:43 AM.
Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: faffy444] #1002555
01/01/21 11:12 PM
01/01/21 11:12 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by faffy444
excellent work that exposes the frailties of the breakdown of the society at large and at the same time the microcosm of the LCN.

Thank you buddy.

I have been observing this for many years already. Although the NY underworld (and the mob in general) has always been murky waters to thread, in the last 2-3 decades its really deteriorated tremendously. The lack of capable manpower is largely to blame. A result of changing times and superior law enforcement technology.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: hoodlum] #1002556
01/01/21 11:22 PM
01/01/21 11:22 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

---
Anyone who speaks that way to anybody is clearly a jerk-off, plain and simple!

Especially when they haven't attacked you, or insulted you in any way, shape or form. He's just a jealous troublemaker.

What his mental problem is exactly I haven't a clue, but he's clearly got some deep mental issues.

And I suspect its a lot deeper than him just being a drunk!

I'm tired of his bullshit. This type of guy is what we call a scumbag!

And there ain't any two ways about it either. You can't whitewash or accept this type of verbal abuse. It's just not nice. And it's certainly not who I am. LOL

I only wish that I could actually see what this asshole looks like. I can just imagine what a sad sack of shit he really is.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002558
01/01/21 11:25 PM
01/01/21 11:25 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
NYM and Lisa: Why don't you just ignore the trolls and keep up with your good work.

The picture you paint of today's Mob is right on. You have to wonder: how do they stay in business? The answer is in your first paragraph: a reflection of society. As long as "civilians" want to buy drugs, get stuff that fell off the back of a truck, indulge degenerate gambling habits, patronize prostitutes, and otherwise break the law, they're going to be served by organized crime.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: Turnbull] #1002559
01/01/21 11:28 PM
01/01/21 11:28 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Turnbull
NYM and Lisa: Why don't you just ignore the trolls and keep up with your good work.

The picture you paint of today's Mob is right on. You have to wonder: how do they stay in business? The answer is in your first paragraph: a reflection of society. As long as "civilians" want to buy drugs, get stuff that fell off the back of a truck, indulge degenerate gambling habits, patronize prostitutes, and otherwise break the law, they're going to be served by organized crime.

Bingo! I totally agree. I think it will continue. Organized crime will always be around. We may not recognize it as an entity as in years past. But I do agree that the Mafia, and fringe groups that satellite it will remain for the foreseeable future.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002570
01/02/21 04:49 AM
01/02/21 04:49 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Whenever I post something for the enjoyment of our members lately, I notice that this malcontent almost immediately starts in with his nasty, vile comments. We try and take the high road and interact with this little scumbag in a gentlemanly way, but one quickly realizes that thats not what he's after. He seems to be screaming out and craving attention.

Any attempt to interact intelligently with this troublemaking weasel is a total waste of time as well. Because he is nothing but a jerk-off who seeks nothing more than to try and ruin threads and off-track interesting and extremely informative articles that he knows other forum members are enjoying.
-
He knows nothing about organized crime in general, and even less about the Italian Mafia in particular. He realizes that fact "clear as a bell" and it fucking kills him. Why you ask? Because "empty suits" like him hate anybody who can put out quality work as I do and may get complimented for it.

He'd love nothing more than to be "The Other Guy." But alas he is not, nor could an imbecile like this ever be. The reason he could never be "The Other Guy," or anybody else who produces quality work is because "Little Ralphie" has no talent! .......and nobody knows it better than Little Ralphie!

He knows it better than anybody. And it just kills him to see anybody else (especially me) receive the kudos that he'd die for! Hahahahaha!....... He's a bad joke!

This man....in fact, I take that back. This ignorant snot-nosed punk is nothing more than a big "zero," and shit under my shoe.

Because of his clear inability to write any article of value (and judging from the way he does scribble, I'm not even sure he has the smarts to put 2 cohesive sentences together at all) LOL, or contribute anything at all positive to the forum or life in general, he finds it necessary to insult others to try and validate his own sad existence.

Could it be that maybe our Little Ralphie needs to get laid? I don't doubt it for one second. He is obviously an extremely frustrated little worm of a man who needs validation and acceptance but can't get it anywhere. So he lashes out at those who he perceives to be what he wishes he was. ........... If you think about it, its sad really!

I personally consider ignoramuses like this to be shit on the heel of my shoes that needs to be kicked off. I wouldn't even bother pissing on a jerk-off like this if he was on fire!

Normally I would take pity on such a shell of a man like this. But his ugly mouth and insults don't even allow for my charity.
---
PS: I do apologize to all of our forum members for even responding to this imbecile, but I thought it was high time that somebody kicked this guy in his fa***t ass and knocked him back down to size. Which of course is about the height of a worm! Lol
---

On a nicer note, I encourage everybody to read this opinion piece of mine and give me feedback on your thoughts about it. I am curious to see how others feel about the current state of the Mafia in this country.
--
PS: Watch what this idiot's ignorant response to what I've written will be. Guaranteed it will be some short, weak quip thinking that he's been "witty." But trust me when I tell you folks, that regardless of whatever "comeback" response he "attempts," my sharp (and oh so accurate) words have cut him in half!

After all is said and done, regardless of whatever he says, When" Little Ralphie the Basket Case" looks at himself in the mirror and sees his reflection, he's gonna wanna throw himself off a bridge because in his heart of hearts he damn well knows that every single word I've written about him is completely true!

Another essay about how fragile you are. Never did I resort to name calling. I am literally howling with laughter right now. It's like I'm talking to the owner of the world's smallest penis.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002574
01/02/21 06:19 AM
01/02/21 06:19 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
NY Mafia
I really enjoy your work, HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Please keep me coming...

BensonHURST

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002578
01/02/21 08:08 AM
01/02/21 08:08 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Definitely enjoyed reading this article as well.
Organized crime is nothing like it was in the past, but we're not going to see the end of the American mafia - or any other type of established organized crime phenomenon - in our lifetime. As long as there is some sort of recruitment pool and there are opportunities, there are always going to be people who'll chose that path. Nevertheless I don't think that any organized crime phenomenon will ever become as powerful again - at least not in Western society - as the American mafia was during the golden years.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002579
01/02/21 08:13 AM
01/02/21 08:13 AM
M
majicrat Offline
Underboss
majicrat  Offline
M
Underboss
This site based on two things, the past and present. Simple as that. The past based on information we know from various sources, some factual and some believed to be facts. The present is based on speculation and the few facts as we know them. Nymafia posted a nice article about the present. Ralph you have every right to disagree but instead of coming across in a condescending and insulting way, why not point out what you find inaccurate and state your position? You may get taken more serious and add credibility to your opinion with alternative information. I had a boss 40 years ago tell me I could disagree with his decision if I had an articulate reason and an alternative for his decision. Otherwise just shut up. Good advice then and now. Happy new year everyone.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: BensonHURST] #1002580
01/02/21 08:38 AM
01/02/21 08:38 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by BensonHURST
NY Mafia
I really enjoy your work, HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Please keep me coming...

BensonHURST

Bensonhurst, HNY to you as well.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1002581
01/02/21 08:40 AM
01/02/21 08:40 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Definitely enjoyed reading this article as well.
Organized crime is nothing like it was in the past, but we're not going to see the end of the American mafia - or any other type of established organized crime phenomenon - in our lifetime. As long as there is some sort of recruitment pool and there are opportunities, there are always going to be people who'll chose that path. Nevertheless I don't think that any organized crime phenomenon will ever become as powerful again - at least not in Western society - as the American mafia was during the golden years.

I agree. They're not going anywhere soon, at least not in the northeast portion of the US, and of course in Italy/Sicily they'll always be around. They are way too ingrained into society itself over there to ever truly be eradicated.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: majicrat] #1002582
01/02/21 08:48 AM
01/02/21 08:48 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by majicrat
This site based on two things, the past and present. Simple as that. The past based on information we know from various sources, some factual and some believed to be facts. The present is based on speculation and the few facts as we know them. Nymafia posted a nice article about the present. Ralph you have every right to disagree but instead of coming across in a condescending and insulting way, why not point out what you find inaccurate and state your position? You may get taken more serious and add credibility to your opinion with alternative information. I had a boss 40 years ago tell me I could disagree with his decision if I had an articulate reason and an alternative for his decision. Otherwise just shut up. Good advice then and now. Happy new year everyone.

Thank you majicrat. I have NO problem at all with anyone on this forum "disagreeing" with me. That is what a forum is all about. Throwing out different opposing views and viewpoints for a healthy give and take discussion. But this guy didn't look to do that. He "trolls" my work and looks to make nasty comments and "personal attacks" against me. He's a punk and a troublemaker plain and simple!

I truly don't understand why someone doesn't just clip his verbal wings. He's always "sour tongued" and insulting with the diarrhea that spews from his big mouth. But thats not my judgement call to make.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1002583
01/02/21 09:02 AM
01/02/21 09:02 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

-

---
---

--

Another essay about how fragile you are. Never did I resort to name calling. I am literally howling with laughter right now. It's like I'm talking to the owner of the world's smallest penis.

----------
Thats about the "mental level" of comeback that I knew you'd shit out. The "world's smallest penis?" huh?...... THATS the best you got? Well, to that I'd say that its still better than a "so-called man" sporting a vagina between his legs like you've got! Hows that sport? You like that one?

Why don't you go in the bathroom and "spank frank", or in your case "finger yourself off" and leave us all alone! Ok little girl! (and while you're at it, change your Kotex Pad. In case you haven't noticed, you're all bloodied up) LOL

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002584
01/02/21 09:15 AM
01/02/21 09:15 AM
Underboss
Underboss
lol The reaction I'm able to get out of you. You are one little man.

The irony is that I'm more of a friend to you than anyone in here. Take your work to Random House or Simon & Schuster and see what they have to say about it. I'd pay to be a fly on the wall in that room.

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #1002587
01/02/21 10:53 AM
01/02/21 10:53 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

lol The reaction I'm able to get out of you. You are one little man.

The irony is that I'm more of a friend to you than anyone in here. Take your work to Random House or Simon & Schuster and see what they have to say about it. I'd pay to be a fly on the wall in that room.

You are a "fly" LOL...... make that a gnat! And a "non-entity" believe you me!

BTW: I'm finished interacting with you. You're not worth my time and effort. Knock yourself out with your BS.

The very fact that this is how you need to spend your time says all we need to know about who, and what you are (and aren't).

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: NYMafia] #1002663
01/04/21 02:13 AM
01/04/21 02:13 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
My Lord LisaB....this dude is such an ass but I say "Hi" 2 him on the Vintage adult thread..4 some reason..maybe because he is the only 1 who is brave enough 2 bare his thoughts on the history of adult film history....I guess it's not suited 4 this forum// But I am more suited 2 ur reasons of valor my friend....Lisa B...I 1rst liked u because of ur influential but sexy voice.....but ..I now know u as a hard boiled, no nonsense,take no shit kinda chick I always wanted in my youth...I admire you..I try , but can't imagine what u look like...maybe Rita Hayworth..Lana Turner..but w/ that voice...U def sound like Holly Randall..."google it babe"....Anyways....fuck what everybody is mumbling....U reign supreme in what ur doing towards learning about La Cosa Nostra.....please try in learning more about the early days of Scarfo Sr. & his mentor Skinny Razor...luv you ....bye..

Re: Cosa Nostra in 2021 [Re: hoodlum] #1002667
01/04/21 04:03 AM
01/04/21 04:03 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

My Lord LisaB....this dude is such an ass but I say "Hi" 2 him on the Vintage adult thread..4 some reason..maybe because he is the only 1 who is brave enough 2 bare his thoughts on the history of adult film history....I guess it's not suited 4 this forum// But I am more suited 2 ur reasons of valor my friend....Lisa B...I 1rst liked u because of ur influential but sexy voice.....but ..I now know u as a hard boiled, no nonsense,take no shit kinda chick I always wanted in my youth...I admire you..I try , but can't imagine what u look like...maybe Rita Hayworth..Lana Turner..but w/ that voice...U def sound like Holly Randall..."google it babe"....Anyways....fuck what everybody is mumbling....U reign supreme in what ur doing towards learning about La Cosa Nostra.....please try in learning more about the early days of Scarfo Sr. & his mentor Skinny Razor...luv you ....bye..

You're funny, Hoodlum. A new podcast should be out in the next couple of days...this one I think you'll really like...lol..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull