GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (British), 111 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,153
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002863
01/07/21 05:16 AM
01/07/21 05:16 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
He doesnt sound very sincere.

He is supposedly doing what he is doing for the kids?

It feels like he is bragging about his evil ways and throwing in at the very end, "KIDS DONT DO THIS"

Judge Sullivan, wasn't buying what Alite, was selling.
He ripped him and the show saying the show glorified LCN, and he is going to give Rubeo, some jail time for appearing on the show.

If the show was really about helping kids, they would he been able to show the judge and Rubio, would have gotten a pass.

P.S. if Alite was 1/2 the gangster he said he was
Why did he leave when Jr. chased him?

P.P.S. if Alite was 1/2 the gangster/earner he says he is/was?
Where are the assets?
The houses?

Jr. has real-estate, holdings.
Sammy got to keep his money.
Sr.got to keep his money.
Franzese got to keep a mansion.
Massino got to keep his money.

I can keep going but I dont think its necassary

Re: John Alite [Re: BensonHURST] #1002869
01/07/21 10:23 AM
01/07/21 10:23 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
He doesnt sound very sincere.

He is supposedly doing what he is doing for the kids?

It feels like he is bragging about his evil ways and throwing in at the very end, "KIDS DONT DO THIS"

Judge Sullivan, wasn't buying what Alite, was selling.
He ripped him and the show saying the show glorified LCN, and he is going to give Rubeo, some jail time for appearing on the show.

If the show was really about helping kids, they would he been able to show the judge and Rubio, would have gotten a pass.

P.S. if Alite was 1/2 the gangster he said he was
Why did he leave when Jr. chased him?

P.P.S. if Alite was 1/2 the gangster/earner he says he is/was?
Where are the assets?
The houses?

Jr. has real-estate, holdings.
Sammy got to keep his money.
Sr.got to keep his money.
Franzese got to keep a mansion.
Massino got to keep his money.

I can keep going but I dont think its necassary

$

I don't think he gives a shot about saving kids, but making a buck, being famous, and perpetrating his tough guy image. How is he going to reach kids when his own son is in jail now. That podcast with him and Gene is just two rats low-key bragging about how tough and violent they were, and how they don't respect guys in that life who weren't violent. A guy could be a huge earner but if he wasn't baseball batting or shooting guys he's punk. His lies get more and more outrageous. He was on the run in 20 countries, had 30 cops on the take, new about big Paul Castellano hit in advance, he killed 12 guys...

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002876
01/07/21 01:30 PM
01/07/21 01:30 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Someone else said this and they were spot on.

Most times the interviewer dont know shit, so they are buying into the bullshit he is selling.

.Some guys on this blog, are new and dont know any better will, watch the interview and on the surface seems legit.

On the coming attractions to the VLAD, interview
Vlad, asks Alite, " What are you saying,,? John Alite?
That you were a bigger wise guy than SR and JR?

II didnt see how Alite, answered because I cant watch his shit, it's too painful.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 01/07/21 01:35 PM. Reason: Clerical
Re: John Alite [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002878
01/07/21 01:58 PM
01/07/21 01:58 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
They didn't make a move because the feds were all over them, and they had this buffoon taking the heat !!

And the heads of other family's did not meet with him...You think Chin Gigante sat down with this buffoon when he didn't even respect his father ??

Junior was ready to go to war with the Genovese family ?? Lol..Keep believing that !!

100% spot on. The people on these forums are so ridiculously out of touch with what's going on in the street that you can't help but be in awe of some of these comments. When you find yourself defending a rat like John Alite, you know there's something wrong with the world lol

Re: John Alite [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002879
01/07/21 02:45 PM
01/07/21 02:45 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Ok DiLorenzo I will post up Mikey Scars testimony that supports what I am saying.

So the Gambino's and West Side had an agreement that Preston Geritamo and Bobby Boriello would stay away from each other, they had beef and if either one broke that agreement the one that broke it would be killed.

Frank Lastirno killed Bordello however, Jr thought it wa th wet side that did it.

Jr wen to a sit down with the acting boss of the Westside which wa Barney...

At the sitdown Jr. Insisted that the west side kill Preston Geritamo.

After time had passed Jr. went to Steve Boriello, Bobby' brother and told him to go Kill Preston Geritamo that the whole Gambino Famiky had his back.

Again Jr. as acting boss of the gambino's or as the ranking member of the ruling panel, went to the acting boss of the west side, Barney, (WHO IS NO JOKE) at the sit down demanded the westside to kill one of thei guys.

And yes had Steve Boriello killed Preston, that would have been a war.
So yes I do believe and so would anyone who reads Mikey Scars testimony.

When I have a minute I will post Mikey Scars testimony from Jr's trial.

That supports my opinion.

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002883
01/07/21 04:00 PM
01/07/21 04:00 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Who are we supposed to believe, John Alite or actual sworn testimonty from Mikey Scars who was a captain and had no reason to lie. Im going with Scars and bensonHurst,

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002885
01/07/21 04:02 PM
01/07/21 04:02 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Junior can't even shut up a guy who testified against him...Alite is walking the streets of Queens as we speak and all Junior can do is make websites to trash the guy...If he can't take on Alite, how would he take on the Genovese family ?? Even John sr. didn't take them on !!

The only part of that testimony I believe is that Junior wanted Geritamo killed..The Genovese family never did a thing to him, and Junior never did anything to the Genovese people...They certainly didn't seem to fear him, did they ??

Junior and Bellomo are on totally different levels !!

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002887
01/07/21 05:16 PM
01/07/21 05:16 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
On the recent valutainment interview with the undercover guy, Jack Garcia, Bett tries to swing a question round to him about a club and possibly Alite being involved...Garcia seems to acknowledge he is aware of who Alite is (but possibly just because of recent YouTube interviews) but offers nothing about him being involved in it or anything else worth mentioning...I assume if Alite had’ve been involved in any serious way, Garcia would have expanded on it

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002889
01/07/21 05:28 PM
01/07/21 05:28 PM
F
fergie Offline OP
Underboss
fergie  Offline OP
F
Underboss
I’m never quite convinced with the point about nobody going after rats these days. Yes, I can imagine it wouldn’t come from the top, but they’ve made enough enemies and created enough danger for themselves that there is a definite risk, and not just from somebody trying to make a name for themselves.

Look at the reasonably recent Mikey Scars doc with Trevor Macdonald...they drove up Mulberry Street and was it not Froggy Galione just out of prison he saw at a pavement cafe and the tension rose? He confirmed to the interviewer in the car there would have been serious problems if he had been identified....

Re: John Alite [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002895
01/07/21 07:22 PM
01/07/21 07:22 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Junior can't even shut up a guy who testified against him...Alite is walking the streets of Queens as we speak and all Junior can do is make websites to trash the guy...If he can't take on Alite, how would he take on the Genovese family ?? Even John sr. didn't take them on !!

The only part of that testimony I believe is that Junior wanted Geritamo killed..The Genovese family never did a thing to him, and Junior never did anything to the Genovese people...They certainly didn't seem to fear him, did they ??

It's just extraordinary to me that there are people out there who believe Junior belongs on the same level as Barney lol

Let's not forget that John Alite is the man who first exposed John Gotti Jr. as a RAT. That's how all this anti-Alite campaign began. Junior can't stand the fact that a bisexual rat lowlife named John Alite produced that 302 for the world to see. I will never forget it and I will NEVER stop rubbing it in. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol

[Linked Image]

You guys see Barney doing this? lol

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002905
01/07/21 09:56 PM
01/07/21 09:56 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Im am not debating Jr did the Profer session its right there in black and white.

I dicussed what that was about.

he reached out to a few bosses before he did it.

That bar fight was in 1980.

Read the 302 Jr hit the guy with the bottle and than stabbed him.

Who got in trouble for that 302? SHOW ME THE INDICTMENTS THAT CAME OUT OF JR's 302's?

Jr. Ratted on himself.

Again he was trying to out smart the feds.

No I dont think barney would ever proffer

Re: John Alite [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002907
01/07/21 10:04 PM
01/07/21 10:04 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss

I did not believe Jr and barney were ever on the same level.
I never said that.

You are saying that Jr was NOT respected on th street, that is what I am debating that is NOT TRUE.

You can chose to beleive any testimony you want, SCARS is one of the most credible witnesses to ever turn.

Alite- testified at 3 of jr's trials and NO BODY BELIEVED HIM.
SCARS put away 80 guys on the stand,

I have not heard anyone accuse SCARS of lying on th stand.

WHY WOULD HE LIE ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT JR WAS RESPECTED? That makes no sense how would that help him.
SCARS- wasnt trying to sell a book.

Below:

Mikey Scars interview with Cosa Nostra News.

Scars Says:  JR. was a “POWER”

Scars Says:  We met with the westside admin and the admin from the five families all the time.

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2015/05/michael-dileonardo-on-gotti-reign.html

DiLeonardo: said that Junior was a "power" and that the belief that some crime families didn't recognize him is totally false.

"When we were in the street, we met many times with [the administration of the Genovese family]," as well as the administrations of other families.

"We did business with the West Side all the time."

DiLeonardo said that he had Junior's ear their first few years together on the street.

"Early on he was not greedy," DiLeonardo said.."After Senior went to prison, I was influential."

John Gotti Senior had wanted it that way. "Junior tells me 'my father wants me to be close to you.' I became acting captain and then capo."

Below:

Mikey Scars  Jr. meets with Barney and demands they kill Prseton Geritano.

Avenging Boriello

http://mafiahistory.us/nw-dileop03.html

Source info:

 Hunt, Thomas, "American Mafia Website - DiLeonardo Testimony 3," The American Mafia, mafiahistory.us, accessed Jan. 7, 2021.

Copyright © Thomas Hunt

Q. Did you discuss the murder of Bobby Boriello directly with John Gotti, Jr.?
A. Yes.
Q. What was his reaction?
A. He was devastated also. He was sick.
Q. How close were he and Bobby?
A. Extremely close.
Q. To your knowledge, did John Gotti, Jr. make any attempt to avenge Bobby Boriello's murder? A. Yes.
Q. What in particular did he do?
A. He set up a meeting with the West Side, the Genovese family, and went there to ask for somebody's, an individual's life.
Q. How do you know that?
A. I drove John to the appointment. Liborio "Barney" Bellomo
Q. You said the meeting was with the West Side. Who in particular from the Genovese family attended this sit-down.
A. Micky DeVino, a fellow named Barney and another individual, I don't remember his name.
Q. What were their positions at the time?
A. There was a prior agreement with this Preston Geritano. Bobby had some beefs with him. The arrangement was if anything –
Q. I am sorry. I didn't mean their position on the murder of Bobby Boriello. I mean, what positions did they hold within the Genovese family?
A. OK. I'm sorry. Barney was the acting boss, and Mickey DeVino, he had a fellow on the committee.
Q. Before we get into what happens at that meeting, did you speak to John Gotti, Jr. after it?
A. Yes.
Q. After the meeting concluded?
A. Yes.
Q. Is that how you came by your knowledge of what transpired at meeting?
A. Well, I knew what he was going to say when he went there also.
Q. He shared that with you?
A. Sure.
Q. What did he tell you on the way to the sit-down?
A. Well, it wasn't in the car. It was prior to going there. That he was going to ask for this guy's life.
Q. OK. Explain to us now the context as to why John Gotti, Jr. would be asking for the life of Preston Geritano?
A. There was a prior agreement between John, Sr. and the West Side. Like I said, Bobby and Preston were having some troubles with each other, and very tough individuals and very capable of murder. The arrangement was if anything happened to Bobby Boriello that the West Side would kill Geritano.
Q. And you say you drove John Gotti, Jr. to this meeting with the West Side and then spoke to him afterwards –
A. Right.
Q. -- what did you learn from John Gotti, Jr. after the meeting?
A. He demanded that Geritano be killed.
Q. And according to John Gotti, Jr., how was that demand received by the Genovese family?
A. They said OK.
Q. At that point in time, what authority did John Gotti, Jr. have to be demanding the life of a Genovese family soldier?
A. Well, he had full authority. He was on the committee. That gave him the authority to go there and do that. That was sort of how they were administrated.
Q. Did John Gotti, Jr. tell you what would happen to Preston Geritano if the Genovese family did not make good on its promise to kill him?
A. That we were going to stink him.
Q. Meaning what?
A. We were going to kill him.
Q. To your knowledge, did the Genovese family actually carry out that request and actually murder Preston Geritano?
A. No.
Q. What was Gotti's reaction to that, Gotti, Jr.?
A. He was very upset about it, as everybody else was.
Q. Did he give anyone else permission to kill Preston Geritano?
A. Yes. He told me he talked to Stevie Boriello. If he had any issue about the revenge, nobody would stop him.
Q. To your knowledge, was Preston Geritano ultimately killed?
A. Yes. But not from us.
Q. And not from John Gotti, Jr.?
A. Yes. Definitely not.
Q. You also mentioned that there were -- well, let me go back. Who else attended this sit-down with the Genovese family on behalf of the Gambino family?
A. Lou Vallario and Jimmy Brown.
Q. Is Jimmy Brown Failla alive today?
A. No. He died in prison.
Q. When he was alive, did you consider him a powerful member of the Gambino family?
A. Yes.

Source info:
 Hunt, Thomas, "American Mafia Website - DiLeonardo Testimony 3," The American Mafia, mafiahistory.us, accessed Jan. 7, 2021.

Copyright © Thomas Hunt

Last edited by BensonHURST; 01/07/21 10:32 PM. Reason: clerical
Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002912
01/07/21 11:22 PM
01/07/21 11:22 PM
Dixie,ofcourse
M
MemphisMafia Offline
Made Member
MemphisMafia  Offline
M
Made Member
Dixie,ofcourse
I am born and raised far from the New York streets so I don't have the first hand knowledge of Bensonhurst or Pizza Boy when he was active on this forum.I have met old timers in Carlos Marcello's family and had the pleasure,yes pleasure to meet some old time Mississippi and Tennessee men who ran shine flew the confederate flag and shot it out with Buford Pusser and the crooks in law enforcement at that time.None of that means nothing I just wanted to use this platform the internet has given me to take a shot at the law and give praise to gangsters such as Clyde barrow and my southern flag.Much the same way youtube has given liars such as Richard Kuklinski a stage or platform to spread their lies.And much the same way The "Iceman" stories began to grow into crazy shit like him being involved in the Hoffa hit the Galante hit and so on.Give this John Alite a little more time and he will end up being Kuklinski's partner in these bullshit stories he is telling.They both killed and were killers no doubt.Junior Gotti is much more of a gangster.I heard this story where Alite got in a fight a couple years ago in a bar and called the police.That is what he is.A cop caller.Where junior got stabbed at a cvs a couple years ago.He tells the cop he was being a good citizen and breaking up a fight.The law knew it was a bullshit story.That is just how Gotti was raised.He wasn't about to tell on the guy.I have always wondered if infact it was Alite who stabbed Gotti that day.Maybe they crossed paths.The internet gives guys like a Alite a stage to spread his bullshit and that is exactly what he is doing

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002913
01/08/21 12:20 AM
01/08/21 12:20 AM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
Albert Anastasia was Alite's best hit, I wonder how he knew he was getting a shave that day

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002914
01/08/21 01:51 AM
01/08/21 01:51 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by fergie
I’m never quite convinced with the point about nobody going after rats these days. Yes, I can imagine it wouldn’t come from the top, but they’ve made enough enemies and created enough danger for themselves that there is a definite risk, and not just from somebody trying to make a name for themselves.

Look at the reasonably recent Mikey Scars doc with Trevor Macdonald...they drove up Mulberry Street and was it not Froggy Galione just out of prison he saw at a pavement cafe and the tension rose? He confirmed to the interviewer in the car there would have been serious problems if he had been identified....

Fergie I tried posting a response to this and a stroy and I dont know where the post went, LOL...
If this is s a duplicate I am sorry.

Take a look at one of the most recent cases to where the Gambino's went after Sammy, the end result was Peter Gotti got what 20+ years and is lucky if he ever gets out of prison alive, and Huck Corabono died in jail.

These guys whoever is left more or less wants to make money and stay under the radar.

James Froggy Galione, is a real tuff guy and is couple of cards short of a full deck, so Scars, should have been stressed out, and went the other way.

Many years ago we were hanging out a park in Bensonhurst that we hung out at almost every night, the same spot where Gus Farace was killed, there was a bunch of us and a girl passed by she was by herself, and one of the knuckle heads wew were with says something to this girl, She comes back with her boyfriend he pulls out a Gun, was a 32 or 38 Caliber, Froggy was there we all start walking away from this guy with gun, which is what you should be doing if you value your life, Froggy walks up to guy, stone face, cool as a cucumber, calm and collective, the guy puts the gun barrell right in Froggys chest, Froggy takes two fingers and pushes the barrell away, at the same time keeping his cool, like nothing is happening, this goes on for 3 or 4 times, he just kept slowly and calmly pushing the barrel of the gun away from his chest, while he was talking to the guy, the guy ended up putting the gun back in his waste band, he knew someone that was connected and whatever, so nothing came out of the situation.

Usually this story ends up a different way, with someone in a body bag and/or someone going to jail, or both...

Froggy was a stone cold gangster.

There is a big difference between going out and looking for guys who flipped and just happening to cross their paths....

Re: John Alite [Re: BensonHURST] #1002922
01/08/21 04:55 AM
01/08/21 04:55 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Im am not debating Jr did the Profer session its right there in black and white.

I dicussed what that was about.

he reached out to a few bosses before he did it.

WHAT BOSSES DID HE REACH OUT TO? STOP WITH THE FUCKING LIES!!!! This is why that scumbag John Alite is winning. I have never in my life heard of a boss contacting other bosses prior to sitting down with the feds lol . Did he ask the bosses if it was okay for him to have a "weak moment"? lol Nice to see that the Gotti disinformation campaign is still hard at work. You may have convinced some of the children in here, but you haven't convinced me my friend

Re: John Alite [Re: azguy] #1002927
01/08/21 07:13 AM
01/08/21 07:13 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by azguy
Albert Anastasia was Alite's best hit, I wonder how he knew he was getting a shave that day

Lmao

Last edited by BensonHURST; 01/08/21 07:14 AM.
Re: John Alite [Re: BensonHURST] #1002929
01/08/21 07:45 AM
01/08/21 07:45 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by azguy

Lmao

Tell us the names of those bosses Junior reached out to about the proffer. Put those names out there and provide us with concrete evidence while you're at it smile

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002933
01/08/21 11:22 AM
01/08/21 11:22 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
BensonHurst
Is froggy Gallione still living in brooklyn after released? He did a very long bid.

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002936
01/08/21 12:30 PM
01/08/21 12:30 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Froggy would’ve been pissed as his nickname was on one of Juniors making lists that got found. Mikey Scars pointed this out in court and said he was an inducted Lucchese. Mikey is clever with a great memory so he would’ve known this

Re: John Alite [Re: Lenox] #1002937
01/08/21 12:59 PM
01/08/21 12:59 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lenox
BensonHurst
Is froggy Gallione still living in brooklyn after released? He did a very long bid.

I haven't seen him so cant say.
95% of brooklyn, now lives in Staten Island.

I believe he did close to 20 years fed, no parole.

He went away he, Mike Derosa, Messy Marvin, (The two guys that had a shoot out with Greg Scarpa Sr), Mario,

They were shaking everybody down in th neighborhood that was dealing drugs.

They were also flooding the neighborhood with crack.

I am pretty sure he copped to the Gus Farace hit as well.

Between the two he got somewhere around 20.

He hated the name FROGGY,, HATED.

Re: John Alite [Re: BensonHURST] #1002939
01/08/21 02:04 PM
01/08/21 02:04 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

BensonHurst

I haven't seen him so cant say.
95% of brooklyn, now lives in Staten Island.

I believe he did close to 20 years fed, no parole.

He went away he, Mike Derosa, Messy Marvin, (The two guys that had a shoot out with Greg Scarpa Sr), Mario,

They were shaking everybody down in th neighborhood that was dealing drugs.

They were also flooding the neighborhood with crack.

I am pretty sure he copped to the Gus Farace hit as well.

Between the two he got somewhere around 20.

He hated the name FROGGY,, HATED.

------
And with all do respect to Galione, he served better than a 20-year stint "straight" with the feds, while he was in the prime of his life no less. I believe he was only in his early to mid-thirties at best. So now he's in his mid to late 50s. Whatever money he made (and I suspect he made a lot since they were taking the coke from near cradle to grave. Buying kilos wholesale, and breaking em right on down to small retail $10 bags of crack). He so made a lot of wood. But what good is it?

After serving over two decades in stir, what could he have left? And even if he has a ton. Would you trade all the money in the world for 20+ years of your life taken from you? In my mind nothing is worth that. Thats way too high a price to pay for attempting to make money in the streets.
-
Remember too that his dad, Ralph (The Wig) Galione, was murdered when Jimmy was a little kid. So he essentially grew up without a father. Not to mention all the collateral damage that comes from that fact. It's sad really.
-
I will say this about him though. I don't know him personally. But from what I've read and heard, he's a real "stand up guy." A lot of these paper mâché "tough guys" don't deserve to have become "made" guys. Especially in the last 20-30 years. But Jimmy Galione did what he had to do; whatever work was requested of him, bringing in big money to his crew by pushing babania in a VERY unique way for an Italian hoodlum, and stood up and took it on the chin like a real fucking man when the feds came a calling..... THAT'S a tough guy!! So my kudos to him for that. And Anybody who knows how I think and write knows that I don't make that statement often nowadays about this newer generation of mafiosi.

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002940
01/08/21 02:43 PM
01/08/21 02:43 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

In regards to Alite vs. Gotti Jr., I do agree with several posters on here that its a stupid "internet war" that Alite wages. At one time Gotti Jr. did in fact interact with him on the web. But lets face it. Any "self-respecting" person, certainly any self-respecting street guy or wiseguy, isn't gonna be debating or putting his name on shit out there in a war of words with this Alite.

Not that I'm defending John Gotti Jr., by any means. For me both of these guys leave a lot to be desired. But pound for pound, as several posters have said, there's no contest.

GOTTI: he was a "made member," and a boss at that. He rose from an associate, to soldier, acting capo, capo, administration member, and ultimately acting boss. Granted his dad was boss, one of the top guys in the USA at that. But Jr. still hit those levels. If Jr. didn't have Gotti Sr. as his father does anyone here seriously think he'd even be an associate?

He didn't know shit from shineola when it came to Cosa Nostra. His father fast tracked his son into something (an entity), and a lifestyle that he had no business bringing him into. It goes to show the overall intelligence (or lack thereof) to have done that. He nearly destroyed the kids life.

But he did make millions, and has millions. He lives in a multimillion-dollar home on Nassau's Gold Coast. Has a loyal wife and a nice brood of children he's trying to raise the best way he can (away from the streets). He has extensive real estate and income properties, several businesses and investments, and lives quietly after going through a living hell of 4-5 criminal trials and all that exposure and heartache.

He governed and oversaw legions of men. Mafiosi no less! He ran his own personal crew of "good fellas and associates," and at one time oversaw 250 made guys for his dad, and thousands more associates.

He is also related to the current boss, Peter Gotti. Gene, Richie, Vinny, and so many other Gotti's and relatives (all made guys) I might add.

He "controlled" many, many rackets. Labor union racketeering, shylock, narcotics, gambling, swindles and frauds, topless joints, and infiltrated businesses through his minions. Like it or not, whether he warranted it or not, he was a BOSS!

And today? He doesn't say a word about any of that!

He lives quietly. Clips his coupons. Spends quality time with his devoted wife and kids.... he's a smart man. Or at least he's smartened up in his later years! (because as a young man I do know that many knockaround guys thought he was a punk, saying that he often acted like a braggart, and bully. He was NOT a liked kid).
---
ALITE: he was, and is, an "Albanian" associate who WAS only an associate by virtue of his friendship with John Jr. He lived in a shit-hole in South Queens, and basically was a street urchin who dealt drugs, assaulted guys, set up robberies of other local drug dealers, and performed other menial tasks as asked of him by the Gotti's and others who he knew were superior to him in both position and stature.

Did he make some money? I do not doubt that he did. Did he assault various people? I do not doubt that he did. Assault, beat, bat, shoot, killed a few guys? No doubt!..... SO WHAT?

He was like a rabid dog searching for recognition. Willing to perform any dirty deed so as to become "accepted' by the Italian guys who he looked up to in his neighborhood.

He served a ton of time, many years! In shit-hole prisons around the country, and in South America. He turned informant to save his ass. Testified against all his so-called former friends. Remember these were HIS friends, not yours or mine! And he started a bullshit "media campaign" in order to strike out at whom he viewed to be his detractors; Gotti Sr and Jr., Victoria Gotti, and others.

He even sank to the lowest of the low, and talked about how Victoria and he had a "sexual fling." A subject matter that any true MAN (street guy or legit guy), just doesn't do. Its NOT a manly move.....PERIOD!
-
To me he sounds like a guy who's very, very bitter at the world (and the Gotti Family). He'd still love to be that be tough guy out on the street earning and robbing. But how can he? He ratted!

Now. Whether or not he's got legitimate gripes with the Gotti's, maybe he feels robbed or cheated, or used by them. I don't know. It sure sounds like he does. Maybe some of those gripes and beefs are legitimate. But whatever may be in his belly, to continue with his BS diatribe against them IMO, speaks more about who and what he is, rather than what Gotti Jr. may or may not be.
--
Did Gotti "proffer" with the FBI? To me it sure sounds like he did. (but that's another whole story of bullshit) LOL....
--
So for my money, if I ever had a relationship with either of them, I would run for the hills as fast as my legs could carry me! LOL. They're both a hot mess. And it's an embarrassing soap opera at this point.

PS: This is just my observations and humble opinion!

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/08/21 02:54 PM.
Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002964
01/08/21 08:04 PM
01/08/21 08:04 PM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by fergie
I’ve not heard this guy say he was particularly connected with John Gotti sir and his story is interesting...

I’ve heard him admit to a lot of baseball batting’s and shootings, and I don’t think he’s lying.

Anybody think he hasn’t killed or done what he says he’s done? I’d like to hear something specifically surrounding this that’s untrue...

Specifics, rather than hearsay please....

He mentions being "with" Gotti Sr all the time. Then he says when Jr is made that Gotti Sr put him "with" him.

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002965
01/08/21 08:08 PM
01/08/21 08:08 PM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Alite will respond to some comments on YT. Just gotta trigger him. I hit a nerve the other day when I commented that it sounded like he was jealous of Tommy Karate.

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002969
01/08/21 09:21 PM
01/08/21 09:21 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
One guy ( gotti jr ) is at home raising his kids. The other guy ( Alite ) is all over social media bad mouthing gotti Jr and then bragging about how he was a viscious monster and how he was roaming the streets committing acts of brutality. Oh, but Alite tells these stories “ for the kids”.
Alite is half albanian and half hanibal lecter.
Back in the 80’s Jr Gotti was a bully and a punk, make no mistake. That said, as years went on he not only matured but he actually changed.
If Alite would keep his mouth shut, Gotti jr would never mention Alite.
One funny thing on Alite’s pod cast, he asks the so called tough guys as he refers to them, to give names and times of when they murdered people and assaulted people.. uhhhh, because they dont have immunity like Alite does and they dont want to get prosecuted! What a dumb friggin thing to ask ! Then Borello talks about how the mob needs violent guys like them. Guys “like them “ are a dime a dozen. Its the same story, a kid from a broken home or with a disability wants to prove himself so he makes sure he is the most violent guy around. He gets used, promised a button, arrested, sent to prison, and forgotten. Rinse and repeat. They move on to the next wanna be.

Last edited by Lenox; 01/08/21 09:32 PM.
Re: John Alite [Re: Lenox] #1002974
01/08/21 10:03 PM
01/08/21 10:03 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
One guy ( gotti jr ) is at home raising his kids. The other guy ( Alite ) is all over social media bad mouthing gotti Jr and then bragging about how he was a viscious monster and how he was roaming the streets committing acts of brutality. Oh, but Alite tells these stories “ for the kids”.
Alite is half albanian and half hanibal lecter.
Back in the 80’s Jr Gotti was a bully and a punk, make no mistake. That said, as years went on he not only matured but he actually changed.
If Alite would keep his mouth shut, Gotti jr would never mention Alite.
One funny thing on Alite’s pod cast, he asks the so called tough guys as he refers to them, to give names and times of when they murdered people and assaulted people.. uhhhh, because they dont have immunity like Alite does and they dont want to get prosecuted! What a dumb friggin thing to ask ! Then Borello talks about how the mob needs violent guys like them. Guys “like them “ are a dime a dozen. Its the same story, a kid from a broken home or with a disability wants to prove himself so he makes sure he is the most violent guy around. He gets used, promised a button, arrested, sent to prison, and forgotten. Rinse and repeat. They move on to the next wanna be.

That's exactly right Lenox....I just saw this video w/ Alite & his cohost telling the public about how he's gonna help the kids w/ "Spoons in their mouth"....& how young wanna be gangsters can b killed by real gangsters like himself...etc...what a fuckin' joke...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1002993
01/09/21 02:12 AM
01/09/21 02:12 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
in my opinion George Anastasia, is to blame for this due to the fact that he made Alite, LEGIT, by writing a book with him.
Before Anastasia, Alite, really did not have much of an audience.

Anastasia is well known and respected.

Almost like a nobody doing a book with Jerry Capeci.

Re: John Alite [Re: BensonHURST] #1003137
01/11/21 02:44 PM
01/11/21 02:44 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
Alite was and is a NOBODY, A John jr. Gopher...I know first hand.

Re: John Alite [Re: fergie] #1003194
01/12/21 11:04 PM
01/12/21 11:04 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
Not looking to argue, but who has ever been killed by John jr. for him to be feared ??

Outside of using his father's name, he's no more powerful then your corner butcher !!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull