GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 142 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sil and tony relationship in season 4 #1012670
05/28/21 07:46 AM
05/28/21 07:46 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
they have a lots of beefs and bad tension in the air between them in the beginning of season 4
also that season it's when tony tell chris that he will be his underboss in the future
i've always wonder what's really happen
it seems like patsy and sil have really formed a sort friendship between them
which made sil angry when chrissy been choose to be the acting capo
and tony realize that
and he took chrissy closer to him, until his drug problem became worse

Re: sil and tony relationship in season 4 [Re: MeyerLansky] #1013490
06/09/21 01:42 AM
06/09/21 01:42 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Silvio had the pulse of most of the family. Christopher was still a new member, and had problems with drugs, at his intervention, Dante told one of those episodes from the Bada Bing, and Dante considered him still green. Patsy was a veteran soldier who was solid all around and earned his status in the mob, which made him more respectable in the eyes of the soldiers in the family. Silvio was Tony's advisor, but there were a few times Tony ignored Dante's advice, such as the Ralphie and Jackie Jr situation. Silvio knew of Tony's nepotism, and when Tony picked his nephew to be acting capo over the Soprano crew, Silvio did not like that arrangement and knew many of the other members in the family would resent that. The construct site, the Mexican floor tiles, Silvio backed Patsy's move, cause he was angry at Tony and also to let the other members know he will have their backs on reasonable matters. The site was off limits, but the soldiers needed to keep earning and making themselves some extra cash. Something that is Ironic is near the end in the final episode of the series, the Aprile crew needed a capo, and Tony asked Paulie who did not want it, until Tony said maybe he'll put Patsy over it, which made Paulie reconsider. Silvio was in a coma, and Tony did not have his most trusted guys with him anymore, except for Paulie, and Patsy, and it kind of seemed like Tony was saying you know what I messed up, Patsy should have been upped long ago. That's what I took from the interactions.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: sil and tony relationship in season 4 [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #1013493
06/09/21 06:37 AM
06/09/21 06:37 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline OP
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline OP
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Silvio had the pulse of most of the family. Christopher was still a new member, and had problems with drugs, at his intervention, Dante told one of those episodes from the Bada Bing, and Dante considered him still green. Patsy was a veteran soldier who was solid all around and earned his status in the mob, which made him more respectable in the eyes of the soldiers in the family. Silvio was Tony's advisor, but there were a few times Tony ignored Dante's advice, such as the Ralphie and Jackie Jr situation. Silvio knew of Tony's nepotism, and when Tony picked his nephew to be acting capo over the Soprano crew, Silvio did not like that arrangement and knew many of the other members in the family would resent that. The construct site, the Mexican floor tiles, Silvio backed Patsy's move, cause he was angry at Tony and also to let the other members know he will have their backs on reasonable matters. The site was off limits, but the soldiers needed to keep earning and making themselves some extra cash. Something that is Ironic is near the end in the final episode of the series, the Aprile crew needed a capo, and Tony asked Paulie who did not want it, until Tony said maybe he'll put Patsy over it, which made Paulie reconsider. Silvio was in a coma, and Tony did not have his most trusted guys with him anymore, except for Paulie, and Patsy, and it kind of seemed like Tony was saying you know what I messed up, Patsy should have been upped long ago. That's what I took from the interactions.

I agree with you
Great writing giacomo
Thank you !

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull