GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (faffy444, RushStreet, Lou_Para, mobcleve, Captbony1999, 1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,354
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,215
Posts1,056,176
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families #1003134
01/11/21 01:34 PM
01/11/21 01:34 PM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline OP
Capo
Malavita  Offline OP
M
Capo
Paris
In a podcast, former Lucchese made guy John Pennisi talks about a beef that took place in the late 2000's between the Luccheses and the Bonnanos.

He said that it was all because of an issue between Matty Madonna and Michael Mancuso.

It started when a Bonanno delegation went to the administration of the Lucchese in order to inform them that Mancuso was now their Boss. Matty Madonna made a comment saying the Lucchese don't recognize Bosses in jail (ironically, the Lucchese Boss has been in jail for 30 years).

This made the Bonanno very angry and the family sent a gang of men, including a few made guys and capos, to the Lucchese HQ in the Bronx in order to confront the administration of the Luccheses. It got a little bit physical but nothing too violent.

These kind of confrontations between two families are very rare if not unique. I 'm suprised it has not been more documented.

Pennisi also said that Madonna wanted to use an audio from Mancuso regarding the Meldish situation in order to have him demoted by the commission.

Did you guys knew about that beef and do you know why there's so much bad blood between Madonna and Mancuso ?

Last edited by Malavita; 01/12/21 01:25 AM.
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003135
01/11/21 01:46 PM
01/11/21 01:46 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
https://eu.lohud.com/story/news/cri...y-plea-luchese-steve-crea-jr/2089492001/

The charges stem from a heated exchange between the Bonanno Family of La Cosa Nostra and the Luchese Family in 2012.

Armed members of the Bonanno Family of La Cosa Nostra forced their way into a Bronx social club controlled by the Luchese Family in 2012, which angered the elder Crea, according to prosecutors.

"During the ensuing confrontation, one of the Bonanno Family associates acted in a manner that a leader of the Luchese Family, Steven L. Crea (“Crea Sr.”), perceived as a personal affront," federal prosecutors said in a 2018 statement.

To avenge the perceived offense, Crea Sr. ordered his son to have the Bonanno associate killed, prosecutors said. Crea Jr. hired Paul “Paulie Roast Beef” Cassano Jr. and Vincent Bruno, of Yonkers, to carry out the hit. prosecutors said.

Bruno and Cassano went to the Bonanno associate's home in the Bronx with a gun but couldn't find him, prosecutors said. The dispute between the rival families was then resolved before the murder was carried out.

Cassano ultimately pleaded guilty to attempted assault in aid of racketeering in 2017, and Bruno pleaded guilty to attempted murder in aid or racketeering and conspiracy against the United States in 2018.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003136
01/11/21 01:57 PM
01/11/21 01:57 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

That guy Steve crea got porked. He didnt order the murder. Didnt gain anything and he got life. Fuck who wants to be in a leadership role

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003138
01/11/21 06:10 PM
01/11/21 06:10 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
Sad commentary really on the state of both families. Sad for the Bonannos because it would be a stupid thing to do, quite frankly, but sad for the Lucchese family as it speaks to what these idiots in the Bonannos thought they could get away with it.

If the Bonannos had heard that Barney wasn't going to recognize Mikey Nose do you really think for a minute they would have pulled this shit on the Genovese Family? I don't think they'd pull it on the Gambinos either.

I'm somewhat surprised myself as in 2012 especially I would have thought the Luccheses were much stronger than today, and the Bonannos that much weaker, as well.

To me, that this incident even occurred really shows that both families were (and are) on the lower-tier of the five families.

I agree with previous posters that Steve Crea got railroaded. I'm all for prosecuting criminals - that's the game and these guys know it - but they got to do it according to the constitution and the laws of the land. The gov't has a job to do, but they have to do it the right way. Otherwise its not good guys vs bad guys, its bad guys vs bad guys. Well, you know what I mean.

Last edited by eastsideofvan; 01/11/21 06:11 PM.
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003143
01/11/21 07:19 PM
01/11/21 07:19 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Steven Crea was acquitted of this charge btw. There's a lot of evidence to suggest it didn't happen (Coddington Club incident or as one defense lawyer called it Coddington Club Invasion) via Lovaglio testimony as well as Zoccarillo testimony. Bruno wrote a letter to the judge about why he went to the associate's house. It's available to read in the Crea story.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/05/29/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/3/ - Bruno Letter

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/05/29/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/21/ - Zoccalillo testimony

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/05/29/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/20/ - Lovaglio testimony

~LisaB

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/11/21 07:19 PM.
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003146
01/11/21 08:39 PM
01/11/21 08:39 PM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Malavita
In a podcast, former Lucchese made guy John Pennisi talks about a beef that took place in the late 2000's between the Luccheses and the Bonnanos.

He said that it was all because of an issue between Matty Miranda and Michael Mancuso.

It started when a Bonanno delegation went to the administration of the Lucchese in order to inform them that Mancuso was now their Boss. Matty Miranda made a comment saying the Lucchese don't recognize Bosses in jail (ironically, the Lucchese Boss has been in jail for 30 years).

This made the Bonanno very angry and the family sent a gang of men, including a few made guys and capos, to the Lucchese HQ in the Bronx in order to confront the administration of the Luccheses. It got a little bit physical but nothing too violent.

These kind of confrontations between two families are very rare if not unique. I 'm suprised it has not been more documented.

Pennisi also said that Miranda wanted to use an audio from Mancuso regarding the Meldish situation in order to have him demoted by the commission.

Did you guys knew about that beef and do you know why there's so much bad blood between Miranda and Mancuso ?

You mean Matty Madonna?

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003148
01/11/21 10:05 PM
01/11/21 10:05 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
In the end I guess you can say the Lucheese's won this battle, they shot and wounded a Bonanno soldier in N.Y.C. as far as I know the Bonanno's never struck back.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2013/06/bonanno-soldier-survives-shooting-in.htm

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/mob_mister_lucky_

Last edited by BensonHURST; 01/12/21 03:00 AM.
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: ColonelReb] #1003153
01/12/21 01:24 AM
01/12/21 01:24 AM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline OP
Capo
Malavita  Offline OP
M
Capo
Paris
Originally Posted by ColonelReb

You mean Matty Madonna?

Yep. My bad. I will edit my post.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003154
01/12/21 01:58 AM
01/12/21 01:58 AM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
The government is disgustingly corrupt. They railroaded Steven Crea and Matty Madonna. Matty Madonna is a mans man. Went to prison for decades, kept his mouth shut, got out, got a button and eventually got the most powerful position in the Lucchese's with Amuso in the can.

Speaking of Amuso it is crazy he is still alive and not only that recognized as the Don. He must be making very good money for his family by staying on for 30 years in prison. I wonder how Amuso felt about gaspipe passing.

And I find it ironic that Tony Ducks stepped down as Boss since he knew he was going to die in jail, yet Amuso gets sentenced to Life and we find out via court testimony that 30 years later and in his late 80s that Little Vic is still the Don.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: pmac] #1003157
01/12/21 04:48 AM
01/12/21 04:48 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by pmac
That guy Steve crea got porked. He didnt order the murder. Didnt gain anything and he got life. Fuck who wants to be in a leadership role

If you say this,you are not a real gangster. The real gangster especially the mobsters wanted a leadership role even he know that this would put a target on them. Why live as a criminal if you can't be the top dog?

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003158
01/12/21 04:50 AM
01/12/21 04:50 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Malavita

He said that it was all because of an issue between Matty Madonna and Michael Mancuso.

It started when a Bonanno delegation went to the administration of the Lucchese in order to inform them that Mancuso was now their Boss. Matty Madonna made a comment saying the Lucchese don't recognize Bosses in jail (ironically, the Lucchese Boss has been in jail for 30 years).

Pennisi also said that Madonna wanted to use an audio from Mancuso regarding the Meldish situation in order to have him demoted by the commission.

Did you guys knew about that beef and do you know why there's so much bad blood between Madonna and Mancuso ?

Amuso was free when was recognized as Lucchese boss and anyway I dont understand what change for Luccheses if a boss of another family is in prison or on the streets?

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: eastsideofvan] #1003159
01/12/21 05:19 AM
01/12/21 05:19 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
Sad commentary really on the state of both families. Sad for the Bonannos because it would be a stupid thing to do, quite frankly, but sad for the Lucchese family as it speaks to what these idiots in the Bonannos thought they could get away with it.

If the Bonannos had heard that Barney wasn't going to recognize Mikey Nose do you really think for a minute they would have pulled this shit on the Genovese Family? I don't think they'd pull it on the Gambinos either.

I'm somewhat surprised myself as in 2012 especially I would have thought the Luccheses were much stronger than today, and the Bonannos that much weaker, as well.

To me, that this incident even occurred really shows that both families were (and are) on the lower-tier of the five families.

I agree with previous posters that Steve Crea got railroaded. I'm all for prosecuting criminals - that's the game and these guys know it - but they got to do it according to the constitution and the laws of the land. The gov't has a job to do, but they have to do it the right way. Otherwise its not good guys vs bad guys, its bad guys vs bad guys. Well, you know what I mean.

It was politics. I think a lot of it had to do with the new Bonnano leadership being Bronx/ Harlem based and that being Madonna and Creas strongholds. Maybe the Bonnano leadership in that close proximity was too close for comfort.

If the guys in jail, but from Brooklyn, with Brooklyn guys calling the shots, I dont think theres ANY problem...

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003160
01/12/21 05:26 AM
01/12/21 05:26 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
I'll also say this... I respect what the Bonnanos did.

You dont recognize us? Okay, I'll bet you respect these fuckin guns....

Because not recognizing the boss reflects on ALL if them. If they respect Mancuso, then they respect HIS guys under him. If they feel like they ain't gotta respect the boss, why respect a soldier? Or capo? Well, I bet they felt them in the street after THAT day....

It might have been out of line, but what the hell was Madonna thinking? What happens if Barney and Cali ( when he was still alive) decides Amuso should be out? What if they decide for the future of LCN they need active bosses on the streets? New connections to Italy and other crime syndicates, so as to be more flexible, how can they help with any of that inside?

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003163
01/12/21 07:26 AM
01/12/21 07:26 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by CabriniGreen

Because not recognizing the boss reflects on ALL if them. If they respect Mancuso, then they respect HIS guys under him. If they feel like they ain't gotta respect the boss, why respect a soldier? Or capo? Well, I bet they felt them in the street after THAT day....

It might have been out of line, but what the hell was Madonna thinking? What happens if Barney and Cali ( when he was still alive) decides Amuso should be out? What if they decide for the future of LCN they need active bosses on the streets? New connections to Italy and other crime syndicates, so as to be more flexible, how can they help with any of that inside?

The Gambinos and Genoveses think only for themself,why should help another family to be more active when they can take advantage of a weak family?
If they really would use their power,why didnt made an ultimatum on Colombos in 1990s for avoid the war? Because Gotti for sure thinked that maybe can absorb part of the Colombos.
They are criminals and think only of their bussinesses.
For this reason the Bonannos assaulted the Lukes,when there was the Commission this shouldnt happen. But was other times.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: CabriniGreen] #1003169
01/12/21 01:57 PM
01/12/21 01:57 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by CabriniGreen

I can't disagree with your thinking here - but I would think there would be a better way to strike out without putting yourself in such a precarious position. In the end, only Bonanno blood was shed, so it obviously wasn't a very good strategy. When I use Barney as an example you got to figure he wouldn't go off half cocked like that...he'd come up with a far craftier way to put the squeeze to the Lukes.

Why Madonna would make a remark that leads to all the bullshit in the first place is indeed a mystery, but I guess there is a degree to which these things just happen...

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003171
01/12/21 02:40 PM
01/12/21 02:40 PM
Dob_Peppino Offline
Underboss
Dob_Peppino  Offline
Underboss

The interesting and kind of ironic thing is this: These "newer" Bonannos is they come from the lineage of Di Gregorio/Sciacca/Rastelli, which I've always said was the downfall of this Family, choosing to cowtoe to the Gambinos and Luchesse put them in a subservient position until today even (you can add the Donnie Brasco situation as well for context but thats not really where I am going with this observation). Bonanno was definitely fighting against the Commission having a say-so in internal Family business and for good reason. If the Family recognizes a someone as the Boss, thats it! In my opinion. It was said in the movie and it rings true "never pick side against the Family".

As for their response, it was a justified reaction with a bad response. I would have just made it hard for them to operate it that area of the city. Thats how you flex, assuming Mancuso had that power.

I've always said this unlike the Genovese and Gambinos Bosses who sit atop a mighty membership, the Bonannos are a "Top-down" Family. Meaning the power comes from whose the Boss, Maranzano to Bonanno then downhill, with a resurgence und Massino.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003173
01/12/21 03:11 PM
01/12/21 03:11 PM
eastsideofvan Offline
Capo
eastsideofvan  Offline
Capo
Dob - I think that's a very thoughtful analysis.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: eastsideofvan] #1003176
01/12/21 05:15 PM
01/12/21 05:15 PM
Dob_Peppino Offline
Underboss
Dob_Peppino  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
Dob - I think that's a very thoughtful analysis.

And the most glorious part is that Bonanno gets the bad rap (and he deserves certain aspects of his reputation) for things the Gambinos and the other Families orchestrated. And they are the ones who let it happen.... If it was about money, from what NYMAFIA research says, it certainly didn't move any of them forward in that regard. If it was about power, they lost most of it then. They didn't understand Cosa Nostra.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1003177
01/12/21 05:19 PM
01/12/21 05:19 PM
Dob_Peppino Offline
Underboss
Dob_Peppino  Offline
Underboss

Its like they got screwed playing three card monty, went to a guy up the street to help them get the money back and all the while, he was a look out for the monty player lol

Thats what happens everytime they have to deal with The Gambinos and the Luccheses.

Last edited by Dob_Peppino; 01/12/21 05:20 PM.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Dob_Peppino] #1003179
01/12/21 06:19 PM
01/12/21 06:19 PM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino

The interesting and kind of ironic thing is this: These "newer" Bonannos is they come from the lineage of Di Gregorio/Sciacca/Rastelli, which I've always said was the downfall of this Family, choosing to cowtoe to the Gambinos and Luchesse put them in a subservient position until today even (you can add the Donnie Brasco situation as well for context but thats not really where I am going with this observation). Bonanno was definitely fighting against the Commission having a say-so in internal Family business and for good reason. If the Family recognizes a someone as the Boss, thats it! In my opinion. It was said in the movie and it rings true "never pick side against the Family".

As for their response, it was a justified reaction with a bad response. I would have just made it hard for them to operate it that area of the city. Thats how you flex, assuming Mancuso had that power.

I've always said this unlike the Genovese and Gambinos Bosses who sit atop a mighty membership, the Bonannos are a "Top-down" Family. Meaning the power comes from whose the Boss, Maranzano to Bonanno then downhill, with a resurgence und Massino.

Galante wans't even an "official" boss yet was wealthier then any of the other head of families post Carlo Gambino. He controlled ALL the heroin trafficking.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: BensonHURST] #1003181
01/12/21 07:02 PM
01/12/21 07:02 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
In the end I guess you can say the Lucheese's won this battle, they shot and wounded a Bonanno soldier in N.Y.C. as far as I know the Bonanno's never struck back.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2013/06/bonanno-soldier-survives-shooting-in.htm

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/mob_mister_lucky_

Mikey Meldish was dating Mikey Nose GF in 2012 when he was given a beating by Ernie Aiello and Johnny Joe Jr.... Meldish in retaliation had Caldwell shoot Enzo Stagno...Stagno is made and Medlish didnt have permission...Meldish belonged to the Lucchese..In return Crea and Madonna had him murdered......Had Meldish brother been out,he would have been murdered too...

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 01/12/21 07:02 PM.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: NYMafia] #1003184
01/12/21 09:11 PM
01/12/21 09:11 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Steven Crea was acquitted of this charge btw. There's a lot of evidence to suggest it didn't happen (Coddington Club incident or as one defense lawyer called it Coddington Club Invasion) via Lovaglio testimony as well as Zoccarillo testimony. Bruno wrote a letter to the judge about why he went to the associate's house. It's available to read in the Crea story.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/05/29/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/3/ - Bruno Letter

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/05/29/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/21/ - Zoccalillo testimony

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/2020/05/29/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/20/ - Lovaglio testimony

~LisaB

What about Joseph Datello on tape saying that “Londonio recruited a “black guy” named “Terry” to “Shoot Mike”????
Chris”s car driving towards the scene on video minutes before the murder???
Londonio on tape saying Meldish disrespected the boss???
His cell phone being traced to the murder scene at the time of the murder???
Could Matty and Steven Crea Sr not control Londonio, is Crea’s reputation bullshit????

..I do believe however the Jail house informant was full of shit...

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 01/12/21 09:12 PM.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Louiebynochi] #1003192
01/12/21 10:21 PM
01/12/21 10:21 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by NYMafia

~LisaB

What about Joseph Datello on tape saying that “Londonio recruited a “black guy” named “Terry” to “Shoot Mike”????
Chris”s car driving towards the scene on video minutes before the murder???
Londonio on tape saying Meldish disrespected the boss???
His cell phone being traced to the murder scene at the time of the murder???
Could Matty and Steven Crea Sr not control Londonio, is Crea’s reputation bullshit????

..I do believe however the Jail house informant was full of shit...

As far as Datello that was never said on tape. In fact, he said repeatedly, "I know nothing about that.' What he did say was he repeated what he read in Gangland News and stated that is what he read. There was no tape that corresponded to him saying what you said...only what he repeated from Gangland..

It was never proven that it was Londonio's car. All they could prove was a fourth generation accent that was caught on tape passing security cameras. Fourth generation that represented the same body type for the 2010, 2011, 2012 ,2013 till 2018 car. So at that time, it could have been any 2010 thru 2013 car. Dozens were registered in that exact section of the Bronx. In addition, the alleged car was not caught on the final clip following Meldish's car. All that was shown was Meldish's car turning down the block and miraculously no car following for the final clip.

I also have to wonder why if you watch any of those investigative TV shows like I do sometimes, they always seize the car and tear it apart to gather evidence like blood transfer or whatever. It would seem like that would have been one of the first things they would've done..... Yet, in Londonio's case, they didn't. Why?

There is no "Londonio on tape saying Meldish disrespected the boss." It doesn't exist. It wasn't presented at trial....an outright lie.

Cell site is not foolproof science. Case in point.....the cell site can only pinpoint based on towers which can range over a 10-mile swing. Londonio worked in the Bronx and lived in Westchester. There's a reason it's called "junk science."

You can read more about it here:

https://grandjurytarget.com/2020/03...opinion-could-help-keep-it-out-of-court/

JTP also had a couple of experts on one of his shows that really shed some light on it as well. Interesting stuff to consider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJsT_FL6Uno

~Lisa B

Last edited by NYMafia; 01/12/21 10:49 PM.
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1019888
09/12/21 05:07 PM
09/12/21 05:07 PM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline OP
Capo
Malavita  Offline OP
M
Capo
Paris
I am watching Vlad's interview of former Lucchese associate Franck Pasqua and he says that he was asked by the Luccheses to kill Michael Mancuso while they were both in the same jail.

I know The Lucchese, especially Matty Madonna, had a longtime beef with Mickey Nose but putting a hit on him is a huge step.

Do you guys have more info on that subject ?

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: furio_from_naples] #1026248
12/25/21 02:29 PM
12/25/21 02:29 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Furio you're exactly right, get tired of all these posters crying about prison and they're not even in The Life, as a true gangster you accept that prison and death by unnatural causes is ALWAYS a possibility. You not only accept it, you EMBRACE it with all your heart and soul, for you're a warrior venturing out to where the rest of society's squares wouldn't dare. You take the good with the bad.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: furio_from_naples] #1026249
12/25/21 02:39 PM
12/25/21 02:39 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
So it says that Crea "hired" two members of the Lucchese Family to take out a Bonanno associate? Since when are guys hired? What happened to the days when guys were simply ordered to kill out of honor and duty? Now they have to pay guys to kill?

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: DillyDolly] #1026255
12/25/21 03:52 PM
12/25/21 03:52 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by DillyDolly
So it says that Crea "hired" two members of the Lucchese Family to take out a Bonanno associate? Since when are guys hired? What happened to the days when guys were simply ordered to kill out of honor and duty? Now they have to pay guys to kill?

Yes because hiring a killer that dont know nothing on who paid him is more sure to send a made man that can flip and send more mobsters in jail.

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: furio_from_naples] #1026256
12/25/21 04:05 PM
12/25/21 04:05 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Yeah but the guys they hired were made men or associates, not some unknown outsiders.

Last edited by DillyDolly; 12/25/21 04:06 PM.
Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1026265
12/25/21 07:18 PM
12/25/21 07:18 PM
M
Mamaluke Offline
Made Member
Mamaluke  Offline
M
Made Member
aah these kids today....they got no respect

Re: Beef between the Lucchese and Bonanno Families [Re: Malavita] #1026267
12/25/21 08:05 PM
12/25/21 08:05 PM
D
DillyDolly Offline
Underboss
DillyDolly  Offline
D
Underboss
Maybe they just used the word hired, but weren't actually hired. Members aren't supposed to be paid to kill, they're ordered to kill or be killed themselves.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull