GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (furio_from_naples, 2 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,356
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,193
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1001959
12/24/20 04:36 PM
12/24/20 04:36 PM
DiLorenzo Offline OP
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline OP
Underboss
Lol...

I saw Fat Andy Ruggiano's son was interviewed and the guy asked him if Franzese was a rat and said of course he is !!

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: NYMafia] #1001971
12/25/20 12:11 AM
12/25/20 12:11 AM
T
TonyBombassolo Offline
Banned
TonyBombassolo  Offline
Banned
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by TonyBombassolo
I dont even follow Franzese but I respect a guy who tells the truth a fuck lot more than murdering rapist pieces of shit that some of you think is worth glorifying because they didnt rat.

all of these people are reprehensible individuals

only those who have seen the error of their ways and are trying to atone are in any way worthy of any level of respect

But yet here you are defending a guy you don't even "follow"....so how would know what he says and doesn't say and whether it's fact or fiction? -- Lisa B

Not defending him, calling you out for thinking telling the truth is somehow worse than killing and raping.

FOH with that...you and "the other guy"

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1001972
12/25/20 12:14 AM
12/25/20 12:14 AM
T
TonyBombassolo Offline
Banned
TonyBombassolo  Offline
Banned
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
You people need serious fucking help.

You've glorified murderers and rapists to the point that you now think if they dared to tell the truth they somehow aren't good people?

You know because people like Christy Tick who gang raped 15 year old girls, hes more worthy of your affection than someone like Franzese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF2tkWJ3u9g

LMFAO if you don't get that Franzese is a bonafide grifter I don't know what to tell you. Found God? That's what they call a shtick. Franzese's a rat and now he's just hustling his way through life having all of those chumps fooled.

what mafia associate or made man isnt a piece of shit? I said he told the truth there, didn't he? Depending on who is posting Franzese is either 100% full of shit, or ratted on everyone and their mother. All of you have firsthand knowledge right?

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1001974
12/25/20 12:52 AM
12/25/20 12:52 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Because you'd know? They write you letters? Or call you on the telephone? I guess you are the guy with the "firsthand knowledge" huh? LOL

What a misguided blowhard

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: TonyBombassolo] #1001975
12/25/20 01:14 AM
12/25/20 01:14 AM
DiLorenzo Offline OP
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke

You've glorified murderers and rapists to the point that you now think if they dared to tell the truth they somehow aren't good people?

You know because people like Christy Tick who gang raped 15 year old girls, hes more worthy of your affection than someone like Franzese.

LMFAO if you don't get that Franzese is a bonafide grifter I don't know what to tell you. Found God? That's what they call a shtick. Franzese's a rat and now he's just hustling his way through life having all of those chumps fooled.

what mafia associate or made man isnt a piece of shit? I said he told the truth there, didn't he? Depending on who is posting Franzese is either 100% full of shit, or ratted on everyone and their mother. All of you have firsthand knowledge right?

Its all public..Did you even watch the video of his own mother calling him a rat ??

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: NYMafia] #1001976
12/25/20 01:17 AM
12/25/20 01:17 AM
DiLorenzo Offline OP
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline OP
Underboss
Because you'd know? They write you letters? Or call you on the telephone? I guess you are the guy with the "firsthand knowledge" huh? LOL

He sounds like he's paying the $6 a month to be part of Michael's YouTube crew !!

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: TonyBombassolo] #1001978
12/25/20 01:46 AM
12/25/20 01:46 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss

Says the guy that defendsChristie Ticks protege's. You might need to put on medication

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1001990
12/25/20 09:34 AM
12/25/20 09:34 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by DiLorenzo

He sounds like he's paying the $6 a month to be part of Michael's YouTube crew !!

I guess the $6 bucks a month makes him an "honorary" wiseguy.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: ColonelReb] #1001991
12/25/20 09:40 AM
12/25/20 09:40 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by ColonelReb

Says the guy that defendsChristie Ticks protege's. You might need to put on medication

He's one of those "holly roller" types I guess. You know the type don't you? The kind of guy who spouts all these high and altruistic morals, and shows how indignant he is at all of it, and then down the road he gets caught with a little kid in a motel room. Lol

But in the meantime, he was insulting other people and "telling" them how fucked up they were. Lol....give me a break Pleeeez

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: TonyBombassolo] #1001992
12/25/20 09:49 AM
12/25/20 09:49 AM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
I dont even follow Franzese but I respect a guy who tells the truth a fuck lot more than murdering rapist pieces of shit that some of you think is worth glorifying because they didnt rat.

all of these people are reprehensible individuals

only those who have seen the error of their ways and are trying to atone are in any way worthy of any level of respect

But yet here you are defending a guy you don't even "follow"....so how would know what he says and doesn't say and whether it's fact or fiction? -- Lisa B

Not defending him, calling you out for thinking telling the truth is somehow worse than killing and raping.

FOH with that...you and "the other guy"

So you are talking to me, Mr. Internet tough-guy. The only thing more cowardly that whiskey muscles are internet muscles. Assuredly you're Franzese's little bitch, yuck! Now go back to lovin' up to your Master. Don't bother to respond as I don't get in pissin' contests with skunks. Merry Christmas ;-)

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002006
12/25/20 03:02 PM
12/25/20 03:02 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
F.O.H, as always,I get a major kick out of your posts,especially when you take on people who bring knives to gunfights. I won't single out any particular individuals, but I'll lay odds that most of these "gintaloons" have never known,hung out,partied,or broken bread with anyone in "the life", so they don't even deserve the courtesy of a response. Of course, they consider themselves on your level because they read a bunch of sh#t on Wikipedia,(or more likely they have someone read it to them). Buon Natale,my friend.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: ColonelReb] #1002007
12/25/20 03:14 PM
12/25/20 03:14 PM
T
TonyBombassolo Offline
Banned
TonyBombassolo  Offline
Banned
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by ColonelReb

I didnt defend him, I pointed out he isn't a bigger piece of shit for ratting than that rapist you seem to glorify.

Do yourself a favor, ignore me, because clearly you dont want to hear anything but your own voice.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1002008
12/25/20 03:15 PM
12/25/20 03:15 PM
T
TonyBombassolo Offline
Banned
TonyBombassolo  Offline
Banned
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry

So you are talking to me, Mr. Internet tough-guy. The only thing more cowardly that whiskey muscles are internet muscles. Assuredly you're Franzese's little bitch, yuck! Now go back to lovin' up to your Master. Don't bother to respond as I don't get in pissin' contests with skunks. Merry Christmas ;-)

I dont know are you the same person as NYMAFIA who sends me PMs from two different people using the same account? If so, you have multiple accounts which is against ToS.

Moving on...

1. I dont follow Franzese, because he isnt posting anything we dont already know.
2. Go glorify more murderers and rapists because they didnt rat on their raping murdering pals.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: Lou_Para] #1002009
12/25/20 03:16 PM
12/25/20 03:16 PM
T
TonyBombassolo Offline
Banned
TonyBombassolo  Offline
Banned
T
Made Member
Originally Posted by Lou_Para
F.O.H, as always,I get a major kick out of your posts,especially when you take on people who bring knives to gunfights. I won't single out any particular individuals, but I'll lay odds that most of these "gintaloons" have never known,hung out,partied,or broken bread with anyone in "the life", so they don't even deserve the courtesy of a response. Of course, they consider themselves on your level because they read a bunch of sh#t on Wikipedia,(or more likely they have someone read it to them). Buon Natale,my friend.

a knife to a gunfight?

because I pointed out that half the people you are glorifying are raping murdering pieces of shit?

whats it like knowing your glory days are well past you?

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002011
12/25/20 03:23 PM
12/25/20 03:23 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Christy Tick was a man's man. If we had more real men in this world, we wouldn't be having so many weaklings running around. How anyone can side with a rat over someone like Christy Tick is shocking to me.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: TonyBombassolo] #1002014
12/25/20 04:06 PM
12/25/20 04:06 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
because I pointed out that half the people you are glorifying are raping murdering pieces of shit?

...but that wasn't quite the point.

The point was that people were pointing out that Mikey Franzese's a squealer. Like a knight in shining armour you came running to Mikey's defense, rimming his asshole, gobbling his balls, denying that he's in any way shape or form a rat and even going as far as saying he's a "good guy" because he "found God" and he "tells the truth" (which he, by the way, does not).

So according to you; when a gangster does the crime after which he decides to do the time without snitching, he's a piece of shit BUT when a gangster does the crime, decides to become a stoolie to get off with a light sentence, hypocritically claims he "found God" after which he starts milking his past "reprehensible actions" for all they're worth (conning thousands of suckers in the process)...he suddenly is "a good guy"?

Something doesn't add up there.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: Lou_Para] #1002017
12/25/20 05:08 PM
12/25/20 05:08 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lou_Para

Grazie. What can be said about these "gintaloons" who live their make believe, wantabe wiseguy life through what the read on the internet. All in all they don't know shit!
Not to wofrry, as I've already said: "I don't get in pissin' contests with skunks and this dickhead is definitely a skunk! Buon Natale and stay safe my friend :-)

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002455
12/31/20 07:33 PM
12/31/20 07:33 PM
N
Njein Offline
Capo
Njein  Offline
N
Capo
which side was he on during the 3rd Colombo war?

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: Njein] #1002459
12/31/20 07:52 PM
12/31/20 07:52 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Njein

The FBI ..... Lol

Seriously, he turned informant in early 1986 (maybe earlier). The third Colombo War was from 1991-1993. So he was not in it, nor did he have any information about it. He was living in California and working with law enforcement at that time spilling his guts to the feds..

Last edited by NYMafia; 12/31/20 11:28 PM.
Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: Njein] #1002460
12/31/20 08:19 PM
12/31/20 08:19 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Njein

His father was a Persico loyalist. I imagine Michael sided with Persico, but he was already gone by '88.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002488
01/01/21 11:16 AM
01/01/21 11:16 AM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
I don’t think I’m getting the argument here... is it better to be a squeaker monster that does all of those bad things... or a stand up monster that does all of those bad things... both categories do the bad things we should all condemn the bad things that are done by these men...no?

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002492
01/01/21 12:18 PM
01/01/21 12:18 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

My feelings on the subject is that regardless of what "team" you might play for. When you take an oath, good, bad, or indifferent, be a man - "Uomo" and live up to your oath.

Love em or hate em, wiseguys have a doctrine that they are supposed to live by. When you commit to something in life, see it through. Don't "weasel" out of your responsibilities as soon as your shoelaces get tightened.

I view it the same as an FBI agent. You take an oath to uphold the law. Don't then backdoor your agency and sell out your badge and honor for the few dollars of a bribe, or for another self-serving reason. It would be the same as someone in government or public office, or a member of the armed services. Honor the oath you took!

And believe it or not even FBI agents are generally repulsed by "rats" and whistle blowers. They may use the information they glean from such people. But they generally don't view them with respect.

Thats why you'll often hear agents even begrudgingly compliment a mafioso who takes it on the chin and goes to jail for a long period of time without ratting on his compatriots. There is something "Honorable" about that.

It's basically "Un-American" to be a backstabber or turncoat. But too many guys throw in the towel to save their own asses off the backs of their friends. Not nice!

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1002494
01/01/21 12:32 PM
01/01/21 12:32 PM
Your Mom's House
Jimmy_Two_Times Offline
Underboss
Jimmy_Two_Times  Offline
Underboss
Your Mom's House
So it’s the oath thing... lots of people don’t honor their oaths ranging from public servants, military members, national level politicians, married people, and anyone who made a “blood oath” to a friend when they were kids! We are a messy society indeed! Egads!

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: Jimmy_Two_Times] #1002496
01/01/21 12:47 PM
01/01/21 12:47 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Two_Times
So it’s the oath thing... lots of people don’t honor their oaths ranging from public servants, military members, national level politicians, married people, and anyone who made a “blood oath” to a friend when they were kids! We are a messy society indeed! Egads!

I 1000% agree with your assessment. An "oath" is an oath, regardless of what it's to.

Public servants, Military, National level politicians, married folks, comrades in arms, etc., etc., etc.......... Regardless of what you raised you right hand to or what bible you swore it on, to then "betray" that oath (regardless of what it was), and throw others under the bus to save your own ass is (for me) the telltale mark of a punk, and a weasel. Its NEVER a good look on somebody.

Even as children in the classroom or the schoolyard. You know "that kid", the one who'd go "tattle tailing" to the teacher or principal on the other children. He was looked at as a leper and viewed with destain by the other kids.

It's the same sort of thing in larger adult life. Once you sign up for something see it through. And in the particular situation of the underworld. If you have a change of heart and wanna walk away from the life (understandably), do so with your chin up and honor intact.

NOT by becoming a rat, informer, stool pigeon, turncoat, Benedict Arnold against your former friends who you rubbed shoulders with and who counted on you. Its just not nice, or an "Honorable" thing to do!

I HATE RATS!.... in any way, shape, or form! Its just how I was raised.

Re: Michael Franzese testifies on organized crime and [Re: DiLorenzo] #1003247
01/14/21 12:13 PM
01/14/21 12:13 PM
DiLorenzo Offline OP
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline OP
Underboss

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull