GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 93 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,292
Posts1,058,085
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: JCrusher] #1001530
12/16/20 07:08 PM
12/16/20 07:08 PM
Dob_Peppino Offline
Underboss
Dob_Peppino  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Yeah I know a Gotti wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed but he damn sure knew he was screwed then. As for the Gigante hit plan I’d say that was bullshit. Neither Gotti or Gravano would screw with the Chin or Casso. Let’s be honest they killed Decicco, Lino, and Boriello without retaliation

In your opinions, why didn't Gotti retaliate? Besides them being The West Side, it had to be more of a reason. The Gambinos were no small Bananas (no pun intended). And that poses another question:
Where the Gambinos more dangerous under Castellano or Gotti?

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano
Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: Dob_Peppino] #1001537
12/16/20 07:46 PM
12/16/20 07:46 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino
Yeah I know a Gotti wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed but he damn sure knew he was screwed then. As for the Gigante hit plan I’d say that was bullshit. Neither Gotti or Gravano would screw with the Chin or Casso. Let’s be honest they killed Decicco, Lino, and Boriello without retaliation

In your opinions, why didn't Gotti retaliate? Besides them being The West Side, it had to be more of a reason. The Gambinos were no small Bananas (no pun intended). And that poses another question:

IMO Gotti was scared Of Casso and Chin. Can’t really blame him because Casso was crazy and Chin was shrewd, ruthless, and powerful

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: Dob_Peppino] #1001549
12/16/20 09:33 PM
12/16/20 09:33 PM
A
alicecooper Offline OP
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Gravano says in the podcast that gotti called it off when he found out he was being indicted.

Kind of hard to believe this is only coming out now, if it's true at all. It's be an easy thing to make up, there's nobody left to contradict him.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001550
12/16/20 09:38 PM
12/16/20 09:38 PM
A
alicecooper Offline OP
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Does anyone else find it weird that netflix, hbo, History channel, etc etc didn't pick this up and put a big time production crew behind it?

He can't be pulling in any serious cash from youtube views. He says they spent two years getting this thing going. I wonder about one or both of the following...

1. Maybe he does not own the rights to Underboss, so that would ad extra costs to license his whole life story until that point? Or maybe he sold rights to some other movie production company or studio?

2. He's keeping everything under a tight leash so if he gets a new movie deal he gets to keep as much as possible? Maybe possible movie deals are worth far more than the tv studios?

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001551
12/16/20 09:41 PM
12/16/20 09:41 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
No doubt he's thinking the public, Decicco's family and fellow mob guys think that we were weak because we never retaliated..Let me try and save some face !!

They could have still done the hit after they were convicted, but didn't !!

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: Dob_Peppino] #1001560
12/17/20 03:58 AM
12/17/20 03:58 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss

They took a shot at Casso but Ruggiero and Paradise fucked that hit up so they had to go into Cover Your Ass mode and say they went "Rogue". Kind of like Chin said Bobby Manna went "rogue" when that plot to kill the Gotti's was caught on tape. Lino was hit a month before Gotti was locked up and Boriello was hit afterwards. They thought Preston Geritano whacked Boriello. Idk what they thought about Lino. Shit Gaspipe had Patty Testa whacked out just to blame it on the Gambino's.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001561
12/17/20 04:09 AM
12/17/20 04:09 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Does anyone else find it weird that netflix, hbo, History channel, etc etc didn't pick this up and put a big time production crew behind it?

He can't be pulling in any serious cash from youtube views. He says they spent two years getting this thing going. I wonder about one or both of the following...

1. Maybe he does not own the rights to Underboss, so that would ad extra costs to license his whole life story until that point? Or maybe he sold rights to some other movie production company or studio?

2. He's keeping everything under a tight leash so if he gets a new movie deal he gets to keep as much as possible? Maybe possible movie deals are worth far more than the tv studios?

Pretty sure he doesn't own rights. He was paid $750k under the table because of the Son Of Sam law.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: ColonelReb] #1001615
12/17/20 03:12 PM
12/17/20 03:12 PM
A
alicecooper Offline OP
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by ColonelReb

Pretty sure he doesn't own rights. He was paid $750k under the table because of the Son Of Sam law.

I think you're right on the rights. I haven't found anything about $750,000. This is what I found.

Son of Sam law is usually defeated in court. In this case peter Mass, the publisher, and two other plaintiffs sued and won the right to publish. I'd have to look again but I don't think sammy was a plaintiff.

After his bust in Phoenix families of his victims collected over $400,000 through civil cases because his money was no longer protected.

It's hard to decipher because journalism is dead and I'm sure a competent high school kid who gives a fuck about being factual could do a better job than 99% of our journalists have over the last 20 years.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001748
12/19/20 07:36 PM
12/19/20 07:36 PM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss

I think you're right on the rights. I haven't found anything about $750,000. This is what I found.

Son of Sam law is usually defeated in court. In this case peter Mass, the publisher, and two other plaintiffs sued and won the right to publish. I'd have to look again but I don't think sammy was a plaintiff.

After his bust in Phoenix families of his victims collected over $400,000 through civil cases because his money was no longer protected.

It's hard to decipher because journalism is dead and I'm sure a competent high school kid who gives a fuck about being factual could do a better job than 99% of our journalists have over the last 20 years.

Idk why the 750k popped in my head. I know peter maas paid him under the table for the initial book. I don't know what kind of deal they had on sales but I'm sure it was something. I remember his victims family were hell bent on getting the money from that book.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001750
12/19/20 07:43 PM
12/19/20 07:43 PM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss

You'd be surprised the money you can make on YouTube. I had a small channel 8 years ago doing mob docs before I got 3 copyright strikes. I was earning $600 to $800 a month with only 2500 views a day. Small potatoes to the views big Youtubers get.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: ColonelReb] #1001752
12/19/20 07:48 PM
12/19/20 07:48 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

They took a shot at Casso but Ruggiero and Paradise fucked that hit up so they had to go into Cover Your Ass mode and say they went "Rogue". Kind of like Chin said Bobby Manna went "rogue" when that plot to kill the Gotti's was caught on tape. Lino was hit a month before Gotti was locked up and Boriello was hit afterwards. They thought Preston Geritano whacked Boriello. Idk what they thought about Lino. Shit Gaspipe had Patty Testa whacked out just to blame it on the Gambino's.

that makes sense

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: ColonelReb] #1001781
12/20/20 03:10 PM
12/20/20 03:10 PM
A
alicecooper Offline OP
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline OP
A
Underboss

Idk why the 750k popped in my head. I know peter maas paid him under the table for the initial book. I don't know what kind of deal they had on sales but I'm sure it was something. I remember his victims family were hell bent on getting the money from that book.

I can't believe something that high profile was done by a straight citizen with that amount of money. Do you have any links, or do you remember where that story first came about?

As I understand it, it's the publisher who pays the contract, but maybe they did something different.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: ColonelReb] #1001786
12/20/20 04:29 PM
12/20/20 04:29 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss

You'd be surprised the money you can make on YouTube. I had a small channel 8 years ago doing mob docs before I got 3 copyright strikes. I was earning $600 to $800 a month with only 2500 views a day. Small potatoes to the views big Youtubers get.

Wow...Good for you bro...I can only imagine what these broads make going on there and shaking their asses !!

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001790
12/20/20 04:42 PM
12/20/20 04:42 PM
A
axx Offline
Wiseguy
axx  Offline
A
Wiseguy
A couple of years ago a youtuber who does gaming said he earns about 1 buck per 500 views. Apparently it's getting worse, it's hard to get views and it's hard to monetize them. That's why many youtubers also have a Patreon. Many vids get demonetized by youtube for whatever reasons.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001840
12/21/20 09:05 PM
12/21/20 09:05 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
sammy was a nice guy ? he was killing all the guys that were loyal and loved him .. ask their families how nice he was .. good thing he flipped just like gas..or the body count would have been double..gotti killed only willie boy cause he was a rat..gotti protected everyone of his men to a fault..

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: axx] #1001843
12/21/20 10:06 PM
12/21/20 10:06 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by axx
A couple of years ago a youtuber who does gaming said he earns about 1 buck per 500 views. Apparently it's getting worse, it's hard to get views and it's hard to monetize them. That's why many youtubers also have a Patreon. Many vids get demonetized by youtube for whatever reasons.

You are correct

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001850
12/22/20 05:44 AM
12/22/20 05:44 AM
C
ColonelReb Offline
Banned
ColonelReb  Offline
Banned
C
Underboss

I can't believe something that high profile was done by a straight citizen with that amount of money. Do you have any links, or do you remember where that story first came about?

As I understand it, it's the publisher who pays the contract, but maybe they did something different.

Who is the straight citizen you're talking about? Peter Maas? He wrote The Valachi Papers. That being said I'm sure the money didn't come out of his own pocket. It probably came from the publishing company.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001887
12/22/20 09:10 PM
12/22/20 09:10 PM
Margate, NJ
Stugotz Offline
Wiseguy
Stugotz  Offline
Wiseguy
Margate, NJ
Gotti made a mistake, he should have chopped off this dyslexic piece of shits head when
he had the chance, even better would have been before he had that sack of crap daughter.

Yeah, Little Pussy. You think he's going to fuck with Big Pussy? My Pussy? Tony Soprano, 1999
Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001898
12/23/20 07:08 AM
12/23/20 07:08 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

He knew angle about gus furace sleeping with Gerry chillis daughter was interesting. He's saying the bonannos killed him more aless for that

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1001920
12/23/20 09:30 PM
12/23/20 09:30 PM
A
alicecooper Offline OP
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Lol I see some shithead with another mob site is stealing Sammy's YouTube videos, thus stealing views and money from him.

Surprised Sammy's team hasn't had him shut down.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002082
12/26/20 10:50 AM
12/26/20 10:50 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

its decent enterttainment

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002087
12/26/20 11:21 AM
12/26/20 11:21 AM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
A sit down between Sammy the bull and michael fransezr would be the best

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002089
12/26/20 12:19 PM
12/26/20 12:19 PM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
There's no way that's not in the works.

How long before someone tracks down Massino to do a tell all interview like Sammy did before he started his own thing? Or Sal Vitale?

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002092
12/26/20 12:59 PM
12/26/20 12:59 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

All these former tough guys becoming "Television Stars" and media darlings. IMO It's actually comical. Lol

Talk about the mob taking a downward spiral. Wow!

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002097
12/26/20 01:16 PM
12/26/20 01:16 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
I agree. Everyone claims these guys are such savvy businesman but the only way they can make money is talking about their crimes.
I do like sammy’s podcast though and he did have some business acumen unlike that other idiot that constantly talks about hitting guys with baseball bats.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: Lenox] #1002493
01/01/21 12:27 PM
01/01/21 12:27 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
I kind of had similar experiences growing up. I never had dyslexia or anything like that, but I was constantly picked on and ridiculed in elementary and into junior high school, when I got bigger and stronger and could fight better my life got easier. But the damage was done to my self confidence.

Originally Posted by Lenox
In a way, a part of me feels bad for the guy. He mentions he had dyslexia and was teased and made fun of as a kid. I can relate to that on a personal level . When you have an issue that you cant change such as dyslexia or something else that is related to any kind of learning disability, it can have an indelible affect on you. When you are a young child and teased and rejected, you cant rationalize. I was also left back and it can have a huge impact later in life, it certainly did for me. Everyone gets teased or faces rejection at one time or another but when its almost constant and you are singled out and humiliated, its a recipe for disaster, especially when its due to a disability. I hid it well but had a horrible time in school, especially high school. I came across as very normal but i was an absolute mess on the inside. Not to make excuses but thats a major reason i turned to crime, it was something i thought I was good at and it gave me instant gratification, almost a high. It also gave me some semblence of self worth. Im totally changed and legit now but i still have issues relating to people and also have a tough time feeling as if i belong, its a fucked up feeling. Thats why its so important to identify social issues or any other issues a child may have early on and intervene immediately. When I was young teachers and schools would just let you fall through the cracks. I sometimes look back and almost feel as if i was robbed of a childhood in a way. That said, i had great parents and came from a working class family. In a way, that experience gave me a big chip on my shoulder and i now use it to my advantage, i am very successful and did it all on my own. Having a great father helped despite putting both my parents through the ringer with my arrests. I was also a big steroid user by the way.
Sorry for the rant but his video where he desribed his dyslexia and being left back in school really struck a chord.
As they say, life goes on with or without you.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: Lenox] #1002507
01/01/21 05:47 PM
01/01/21 05:47 PM
A
alicecooper Offline OP
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline OP
A
Underboss
Originally Posted by Lenox
I agree. Everyone claims these guys are such savvy businesman but the only way they can make money is talking about their crimes.
I do like sammy’s podcast though and he did have some business acumen unlike that other idiot that constantly talks about hitting guys with baseball bats.

The simple fact is, we'll never know if any of these guys could have been successful business men in the square world. They usually sound dumber than cavemen on wire taps. Ever hear the one of that guy under Demeo threatening joe dogs on the phone? Tony something I think.

Anyone who compares guys that literally have murder and extortion in their toolbox to regular people is an idiot.

Last edited by alicecooper; 01/01/21 05:47 PM.
Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002510
01/01/21 06:08 PM
01/01/21 06:08 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Tommy Agro doing the shouting I think it was on that wiretap..

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: axx] #1002816
01/06/21 07:05 AM
01/06/21 07:05 AM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Originally Posted by axx

Eh, there definitely is still money on it. And Sammys channel is getting BIG. He joined less then 6 months ago and has 139 thousand subscribers.

One of the youtubers I watch regularly (End of Sentence) actually POSTED his youtube earnings on his page for the year. He made over 100 thousand for the year and at the time he posted that his subscriber amount was only like 30 thousand more then Sammys was. Honestly Gravano will make at least 50 grand his 1st year.

Re: Sammy the Bull's new YouTube channel [Re: alicecooper] #1002882
01/07/21 03:41 PM
01/07/21 03:41 PM
Dob_Peppino Offline
Underboss
Dob_Peppino  Offline
Underboss

I'll admit Sammy is a great con-man. He actually convinced me to kinda like him. Don't get me wrong, I'm under no disillusion about who and what he is but simply put, we are all general interested (for whatever reason) in O.C.
The level he was at, the era and the people he dealt with makes him a hot commodity in that regard. From the standpoint of the principal of the life, being a informant is a no go. Period. From the standpoint of a research, I appreciate the firsthand knowledge. I hope he goes into some of the lesser known guys with his stories. Its the freaking Gambino Family for christ sake, so that automatically gonna be interesting.

Last edited by Dob_Peppino; 01/07/21 03:41 PM.

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull