GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 101 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,710
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,737
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How many capos are in New England LCN #994532
07/26/20 05:42 PM
07/26/20 05:42 PM
Boston/Medford
C
Cm Offline OP
Wiseguy
Cm  Offline OP
C
Wiseguy
Boston/Medford
How many capos do you guys think are currently in New England. It’s hard to pin beacouse they seem kinda disorganized right know.

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Cm] #994533
07/26/20 05:50 PM
07/26/20 05:50 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
If the information is correct, then it seems the family is balancing between Boston and Providence, so five capos with crews, two in Boston, two in Providence, and one in Massachusetts outside Boston, plus one capo with no one under him who is direct with the administration.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Cm] #994591
07/27/20 03:46 PM
07/27/20 03:46 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
@Giacomo RI- Lato/Ruggiero Bos- Costa/Spag/Simone? Who's outside of Boston?

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Cm] #994689
07/29/20 09:24 PM
07/29/20 09:24 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Boston
Boss- Carmen DiNunzio
Consigliere- Frank Limone?
Capos- Greg Costa, Alfred Simone, Tony DiNunzio no one under him.

Providence
Underboss- Matt Guglielmetti Jr.
Capos- Edward Lato took over William DelSanto crew, Joe Ruggiero took over Matt Guglielmetti Jr crew.

The other Capo is unknown. Unknown who the current Consigliere is since Joe Achille passed away, Limone keeps popping up which I have a question mark by his name, but Mariano Grasso from Connecticut also keeps popping up.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #994692
07/29/20 10:00 PM
07/29/20 10:00 PM
Boston/Medford
C
Cm Offline OP
Wiseguy
Cm  Offline OP
C
Wiseguy
Boston/Medford
Thanks for the reply

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Cm] #994701
07/30/20 03:09 AM
07/30/20 03:09 AM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
I find these smaller families more interesting than the 5 in NY, are they disorganised or maybe the opposite and keeping it low profile?

British is best....
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: British] #994702
07/30/20 03:39 AM
07/30/20 03:39 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Originally Posted by British
I find these smaller families more interesting than the 5 in NY, are they disorganised or maybe the opposite and keeping it low profile?

I think that the Patriarcas are keeping a low profile because they're trying to rebuilt the ranks.

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #994709
07/30/20 10:45 AM
07/30/20 10:45 AM
Z
Zorro Offline
Wiseguy
Zorro  Offline
Z
Wiseguy
This Joe Ruggiero shit has got to stop. I understand that the papers may portray a certain thing, but take it from me, Joe Ruggiero is not a captain, who the fuck would follow him? The only thing he should be a member of is the barnum and Bailey circus . In the 90s, he got chased the fuck out of fall River by a bunch of Portuguese and cape verdeans, real guys had to go fix it. Louie had to straighten him out so that wouldn't happen, but he's still not a gangster. Knows how to make money, yes, but not a gangster. Look, his juice came from Louie, and also the family he married into. Louie is gone, Paul is gone, thats it, he's walking around with a button in name only. If i had to guess, that button wouldn't even be recognized outside new England

Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #994711
07/30/20 12:39 PM
07/30/20 12:39 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Boston
Boss- Carmen DiNunzio

Providence
Capos- Edward Lato took over William DelSanto crew, Joe Ruggiero took over Matt Guglielmetti Jr crew.

The other Capo is unknown. Unknown who the current Consigliere is since Joe Achille passed away, Limone keeps popping up which I have a question mark by his name, but Mariano Grasso from Connecticut also keeps popping up.

I have never in my life heard of Frank Limone. Is he supposed to be Peter's son? I have my doubts on that one. And considering that Spucky was once acting boss, I would assume that he is at least a Capo.

Last edited by mike68; 07/30/20 12:41 PM.
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: mike68] #994712
07/30/20 12:57 PM
07/30/20 12:57 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
Originally Posted by mike68
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Boston
Boss- Carmen DiNunzio

Providence

I have never in my life heard of Frank Limone. Is he supposed to be Peter's son? I have my doubts on that one. And considering that Spucky was once acting boss, I would assume that he is at least a Capo.

@mike68 I mentioned Spag. But I didn't hear anyone confirm that. I was under the same impression

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: Zorro] #994714
07/30/20 01:19 PM
07/30/20 01:19 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
Originally Posted by Zorro
This Joe Ruggiero shit has got to stop. I understand that the papers may portray a certain thing, but take it from me, Joe Ruggiero is not a captain, who the fuck would follow him? The only thing he should be a member of is the barnum and Bailey circus . In the 90s, he got chased the fuck out of fall River by a bunch of Portuguese and cape verdeans, real guys had to go fix it. Louie had to straighten him out so that wouldn't happen, but he's still not a gangster. Knows how to make money, yes, but not a gangster. Look, his juice came from Louie, and also the family he married into. Louie is gone, Paul is gone, thats it, he's walking around with a button in name only. If i had to guess, that button wouldn't even be recognized outside new England

I think there's a thread on here alluding to his button. Wasn't Gerard the guy placed in Fall River way back when? If so, those were some big shoes to fill that Joe wouldn't be able to.

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: How many capos are in New England LCN [Re: The_Marble_Guy] #994809
07/31/20 03:42 PM
07/31/20 03:42 PM
Z
Zorro Offline
Wiseguy
Zorro  Offline
Z
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy
Originally Posted by Zorro

I think there's a thread on here alluding to his button. Wasn't Gerard the guy placed in Fall River way back when? If so, those were some big shoes to fill that Joe wouldn't be able to.

If Gerard was there back in the day, I have no idea, that was before my time. I was around lmid to late 90s, early 2000s , he had just moved out there when I was around. From what I understand gerard was a south providence/Elmwood ave guy, before it turned into Santo Domingo, but again, before my time

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull