GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 100 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,144
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992292
06/04/20 07:49 PM
06/04/20 07:49 PM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Hey, fuck this thread. There is some seriously racist shit going on here, and you all should be fucking ashamed. Black babies being born out of wedlock, like your parents marriages worked out so great, they created a bunch of racist punk motherfuckers. The dinner table, go fuck yourself. I know black guys raised by single mothers that will run circles around your dumb cracker ass. This isn't a partisan issue. Looting shouldn't be happening in the name of a guy killed by the police black or white, but to say this shit

"at its core, this is all about black babies being born out of wedlock to young, low skilled, low income women. hence young black males running wild and committing over 52% of all violent crime plus they kill each other. they dont need white supremists to do it. first off, good luck finding a white supremist.
fix the out of wedlock epidemic and everything falls into place and yes, its an epidemic."

Fuck you, Lenox. You racist sack of shit. This whole thread is garbage. You should all be fucking ashamed. Go ahead and ban me. Good riddance.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992293
06/04/20 07:53 PM
06/04/20 07:53 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Guiro

Educate yourself you sound like exactly what you are saying and what has happened you are wrong not about the murders and yes lots of them were murdered and from the looks of the riots it will continue for many years .

If the riots did not take place things would of had a chance of changing.... but the feed of those riots playing over and over and now the pictures of who was behind the masks are starting to run on news loop it will only cause more hate .

The faces of the people that are getting found are also running on loops millions and millions of white people are seeing who was responsible and trust me its going to be worse
It’s over they fucked up set it back twenty five years .

Nobody fault but the people doing felony after felony on camera and now its all on news over and over

And by the racist comments you are one no doubt....and proved everything that was said.

Are you telling me you don’t even know what the break down of the family unit is and the affect it has on the black community....? Because it shows

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/04/20 08:09 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: guero] #992294
06/04/20 08:03 PM
06/04/20 08:03 PM
southphilly old head Offline
Capo
southphilly old head  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by guero
Hey, fuck this thread. There is some seriously racist shit going on here, and you all should be fucking ashamed. Black babies being born out of wedlock, like your parents marriages worked out so great, they created a bunch of racist punk motherfuckers. The dinner table, go fuck yourself. I know black guys raised by single mothers that will run circles around your dumb cracker ass. This isn't a partisan issue. Looting shouldn't be happening in the name of a guy killed by the police black or white, but to say this shit

"at its core, this is all about black babies being born out of wedlock to young, low skilled, low income women. hence young black males running wild and committing over 52% of all violent crime plus they kill each other. they dont need white supremists to do it. first off, good luck finding a white supremist.
fix the out of wedlock epidemic and everything falls into place and yes, its an epidemic."

Fuck you, Lenox. You racist sack of shit. This whole thread is garbage. You should all be fucking ashamed. Go ahead and ban me. Good riddance.

So this is exactly what I feel! But hear we go again we get cornered into not saying how we feel because of the anger that most blacks have towards whites. I do feel this sets us back only because of the looting and the way black people, leaders, and Democrats are acting like it's ok to tear people's business down and then in some cases light the building on fire! 99% blacks are doing the looting in my home town Philadelphia! So the only reason you could be mad is that we are hitting a nerve! They went overboard on this. When G Floyd had the life squeezed out of him by that cop we were all in agreement on what happened was horrendous. But now seeing officers doing their job get killed, shot, stabbed and beat up game over. Some times you over play your hand and I feel this is one of the times! Cracker dont offend me at all. Shame on you

Last edited by southphilly old head; 06/04/20 08:11 PM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992295
06/04/20 08:12 PM
06/04/20 08:12 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Guero or whatever you call yourself, facts could care less about your feelings. The out of wedlock birth rate in the black community as well as fathers missing in action as well as violent young blacks and blacks killing blacks ect..... is the true epidemic.
Also black woman may want to find some moral compass and stop having babies they know they cant take care of. Well they are smart enough to know the american tax payer will take care of them.

Also, why the fuck if George Floyd being glorified? He has a record a mile long for drugs, theft, assault, amd robbery. Lets not forget that George Floyd and a few of his black friends pulled a home invasion where he pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman then ransacked her home stealing her wallet and a cell phone. Yeah, real nice guy. He did multiple stints in prison and got 5 years for that home invasion. He then high tails it to minnesota, gets high on meth and fentinol and passes counterfeit money. No way he deserved to die and be treated that way. I do feel for him and it did bother me alot seeing it. but make no mistake, he was not the mortar the press is trying to create. Lets ask the victim of that home invasion how she feels about him being glorified.
A true role model. Sarcasm....

Serp.. spot on. Young white kids watching tv look at blacks as violent destructive people. I said this before; their behavior set them back over 50 years. Those young fa***t white liberal antifa wimps need to spend a few nights in jail with the brothers. Lets see if the brothers have their backs or back sides in jail.

I cant wait for next liberal victim. First it was muslims, then transgender, now blacks. Whats next, martians?
Hey Guero, you arent getting banned. We value everyones opinion and support the first amendmant. We dont shut people down like the liberals. We stand tough and willing to listen.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 08:26 PM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992297
06/04/20 08:39 PM
06/04/20 08:39 PM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Lenox, what if George Floyd was your son or brother. He said he couldn't breathe. Get the fuck off of him. I worked security before. That guy wasn't a threat. I don't care if he had coronavirus, was on heroin and meth, he was docile. He didn't do shit and three guys climbed on his back and surfed him to an early grave. The only possible explanation for why you are okay with that is that you are in fact racist, or at the very least stupid.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Lenox] #992298
06/04/20 08:44 PM
06/04/20 08:44 PM
A
Andragathia Offline OP
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline OP
A
Made Member
Fing DiBruno brothers. Time to send the black hand to that store. They feed cops then get shamed into not doing it anymore.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992301
06/04/20 09:48 PM
06/04/20 09:48 PM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
I'm white, Serp. Absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: guero] #992302
06/04/20 09:52 PM
06/04/20 09:52 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Lenox, what if George Floyd was your son or brother. He said he couldn't breathe. Get the fuck off of him. I worked security before. That guy wasn't a threat. I don't care if he had coronavirus, was on heroin and meth, he was docile. He didn't do shit and three guys climbed on his back and surfed him to an early grave. The only possible explanation for why you are okay with that is that you are in fact racist, or at the very least stupid.

Guero
I agree. That was borderline torture and yes the cop should be charged with murder. The guy was handcuffed and on his back, it was difficult for me to watch that video. That said, i see no racism, i see a cop arresting a guy and then abusing him.
If he was my son of course id want to kill the cop but what does that have to do with race. That said, i would be mortified if a bunch of people were using his death as an excuse to rob, steal, destroy, and assault. That is just outrageous and set blacks back 50 years.
There are plenty of good black families that live in my community and they dont act like that. Trust me, they are embarassed by that behavior. Its the culture and the media and liberals use blacks as puppets.
Instead of black athletes on twitter announcing they are paying for funerals, how about investing in the neighborhoods and actively doing it in person. Making sure blacks dont have 3 friggin babies by the time they are 22 years old. But no, they would rather go on twitter and facebook and announce to the world how they are throwing away some cash.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 09:58 PM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992304
06/04/20 10:14 PM
06/04/20 10:14 PM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
What about Ahmaud Arbery?

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992305
06/04/20 10:24 PM
06/04/20 10:24 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
lets be real. 12 blacks were shot and killed by other blacks in chicago alone last weekend ( 48 hours). there were 77 shootings in chicago alone last weekend.
here is the real kicker. 370 whites were shot by cops last year compared to 235 blacks. the fake outrage is quite sickening and an excuse for robbing and destruction. George Floyds death is now called Kwanza in June .. free gifts.very sad.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 10:25 PM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Lenox] #992306
06/04/20 10:37 PM
06/04/20 10:37 PM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Here's another one of Lenox's killer stats

Originally Posted by Lenox
Here is the truth which you will never see on the fake news.

Here you go. Last year, 19 whites were shot and killed by cops compared to only 9 blacks.

Seriously, only nine black people were shot by the police in 2019? This along with all your stats is 100% horse shit. Did you know 100% of close-minded scumbags remain close-minded scumbags until death?

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: guero] #992307
06/04/20 10:41 PM
06/04/20 10:41 PM
southphilly old head Offline
Capo
southphilly old head  Offline
Capo
That stats is unarmed killings. 9 unarmed blacks were killed and 19 unarmed whites were killed by police in 2019

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: southphilly old head] #992308
06/04/20 10:57 PM
06/04/20 10:57 PM
A
Andragathia Offline OP
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline OP
A
Made Member
You can't talk facts to people who don't want to believe it or it doesn't fit their narrative. It's the media that shows one news story over and over and ignores other instances when it doesn't fit their narrative. For instance, those two elderly people who got killed in Delaware last month visiting their sons grave. It didn't make headlines at all.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992309
06/04/20 11:01 PM
06/04/20 11:01 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
guero
you ignore facts because you dont want to take responsibility for irresponsible black behavior. do you realize liberals are using you and other blacks as puppets. they look at blacks as low IQ destruction machines and manipulate you. you constantly fall for it.
they want blacks to have babies at a young age so you depend on the liberals. they also know out of wedlock black men have a great chance of committing violent crime and going to prison where they are controlled.
dont think the average white is like those wimpy liberals.
we fight and will not only protect ourselves, we will fight hard and win. good always beats evil.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 11:04 PM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992310
06/04/20 11:12 PM
06/04/20 11:12 PM
G
guero Offline
Wiseguy
guero  Offline
G
Wiseguy
Bro, again. Not black. You're just an asshole, but agree to disagree, huh?

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992311
06/04/20 11:18 PM
06/04/20 11:18 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
guero
you sound black but its cool.
i state facts not narratives. if thats being an asshole then so be it. u gotta smarten up, you are being used and abused by liberals. join us, we will get you ahead in life. meet a nice girl, have a game plan, get married and then have a baby. its all about stability. u teach the child right and wrong, how to respect cops and teachers and it will all work out. u go the liberal way and u will be crying victim til the day you die.

Last edited by Lenox; 06/04/20 11:24 PM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Lenox] #992313
06/04/20 11:46 PM
06/04/20 11:46 PM
F
Flushing Offline
Capo
Flushing  Offline
F
Capo
Myth #1
We have a problem with white supremists.. where are all these white supremists? Hiding by the Lochness monster?
We have a problem with violents blacks with no fathers. Thats the true problem.

Myth #2
Cops are slaughtering blacks.
More whites are killed by cops each year than blacks. Fact.
Over 90% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks.

Myth #3
There is systemic racism.
What does that even mean? Thats a twenty first century term liberals throw at us that no one can truly define.

Myth #4
We are holding blacks down.
Bs.. blacks hold themselves down. 77% of all blacks are born out of wedlock to young, unskilled, and mostly low income women.
Thats not a recipe for success and thats not the white mans problem.
The extremely high out of wedlock birth rate in the black community is BY FAR their biggest problem and its self inflicted,
Who pays for all these out of wedlock children? The american tax payer.

Another fact, blacks are 13% of the population yet they commit over 51% of all violent crime. Thats part of their culture.
If anything, blacks are much more racist against whites.

People from India are brown and they come to this country with no money but yet they commit no crime and their children do very well. Why, they have strong family values. This is what truly lacks in the black community. The black culture is not only irresponsible and violent, its immature. Stop blaming whites for the problem caused by blacks.

Myth #1
We have a problem with white supremists.. where are all these white supremists? Hiding by the Lochness monster?
We have a problem with violents blacks with no fathers. Thats the true problem.

Myth #2
More whites are killed by cops each year than blacks. Fact.
Over 90% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks.

Myth #3
What does that even mean? Thats a twenty first century term liberals throw at us that no one can truly define.

Myth #4
We are holding blacks down.
Bs.. blacks hold themselves down. 77% of all blacks are born out of wedlock to young, unskilled, and mostly low income women.
Thats not a recipe for success and thats not the white mans problem.
The extremely high out of wedlock birth rate in the black community is BY FAR their biggest problem and its self inflicted,
Who pays for all these out of wedlock children? The american tax payer.

Another fact, blacks are 13% of the population yet they commit over 51% of all violent crime. Thats part of their culture.
If anything, blacks are much more racist against whites.

People from India are brown and they come to this country with no money but yet they commit no crime and their children do very well. Why, they have strong family values. This is what truly lacks in the black community. The black culture is not only irresponsible and violent, its immature. Stop blaming whites for the problem caused by blacks.

Thanks for this. Well spoken. I am in the lounge at my job and all the black guys force us to watch network news. It's like an alternate reality. Another dimension where up is down and black is white. But the facts stated above are irrefutable.

The oligarchs want one, singular, complicit mass of brown humanity. They are kissing the ass of blacks because they want a complete integration and merger of all cultures.

Last edited by Flushing; 06/04/20 11:47 PM. Reason: Typo and content
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992314
06/04/20 11:51 PM
06/04/20 11:51 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Lol from reading the first few posts on this thread a day or 2 ago I knew it was gonna racial.

Stick to interesting mafia stories not some Fox News simpleton stuff

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: streetbossliborio] #992315
06/05/20 12:04 AM
06/05/20 12:04 AM
A
Andragathia Offline OP
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline OP
A
Made Member
Fatti i cazzi tu, wanker

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992316
06/05/20 12:20 AM
06/05/20 12:20 AM
Yonkers, NY
Yonkers Offline
Button
Yonkers  Offline
Button
Yonkers, NY
So true I thought the exact same thing. They want to takeover this country

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Lenox] #992317
06/05/20 12:39 AM
06/05/20 12:39 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
I’ve replied to your “myths“ below.

Myth #1
We have a problem with white supremists.. where are all these white supremists? Hiding by the Lochness monster? - You have literally just seen a video of a white policeman casually suffocating a black man to death. This is coming off the back of a redneck father and son chasing a black man down and shooting him dead. So you feel all black people have been given the same opportunity as white people in America to this day? And that they haven’t been held down and looked down upon by the majority white country? Bro get real. Even someone with half a brain cell can concede this point.

We have a problem with violents blacks with no fathers. Thats the true problem. - poverty is rife in the black community due to a lack of opportunities over the last century since they were enslaved. Give more opportunities/less racism and crime lessens. Look at the Italians 100 years ago to now. Only the dumb Italians still in crime as the community has got more opportunities. When they first got off the boat they were seen by racists as cousin shagging greasy semi-black people. Now they are firmly white, feel safely white and get more opportunity from the community accordingly.

Myth #2
More whites are killed by cops each year than blacks. - dumb statement. Proportionally way more blacks are killed than whites if you look at the race demographics of the country. It’s like saying more whites eat food in America so whites are fatter. Makes no sense.

Fact.
Over 90% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks. - same for every culture. Italians kill Italians. If you’re community is a certain colour, any crime elements within those communities will obviously kill each other when disputes happen. What point are you actually making

Myth #3
What does that even mean? Thats a twenty first century term liberals throw at us that no one can truly define. - okay so where do i start with this. I would probably suggest you read something as me typing on my phone in bed on such a complex issue isn’t really going to do it justice my friend. Let me bite size it for you - black people since slavery ended have been given far less opportunities, funding and suffered horrific amounts of racism over the last century which filters down to now where things have improved but there is still a lot to do, whether it’s police discrimination, harsher jail terms, employment bias against blacks or just someone in the street looking down upon black people it’s still prevalent and experienced every day.

Myth #4
We are holding blacks down. - (Who is we? Who are you? Let me know and I’ll give you an answer!)

Bs.. blacks hold themselves down. 77% of all blacks are born out of wedlock to young, unskilled, and mostly low income women. - i don’t know this statistic. I am also not religious and don’t believe in weddings. Yet I’m certainly a lot more educated than you so go figure.

Thats not a recipe for success and thats not the white mans problem. - nothing is a “white mans problem”. There is right and there is wrong. Everyone is equal and deserves the same opportunity. This has horrifically not happened over the last century and although things have undoubtedly improved there are still examples of it which when caught on camera it creates outrage as the wounds are still fresh.

Who pays for all these out of wedlock children? The american tax payer. - in the U.K. this is prevalent in all races as I’m sure is the same in the US. Don’t you guys have rednecks! Our posh rich PM has kids everywhere! Anyway a single parent low income household is not a great life. I don’t begrudge some of my taxes going to help people with a few extra dollars a month to pay for food whether it’s for white black brown household. There’ll always be the less fortunate, and always will be. God forbid you/I don’t lose our incomes and get divorced and then we would be more leeches to the system in your shady view..

If anything, blacks are much more racist against whites. - i don’t know if this statistic is true but I would add one thing and ask you a question - poverty equals crime. Why is there poverty in black community?!!

People from India are brown and they come to this country with no money but yet they commit no crime and their children do very well. Why, they have strong family values. This is what truly lacks in the black community. The black culture is not only irresponsible and violent, its immature. Stop blaming whites for the problem caused by blacks. -load of absolute twaddle. Indians weren’t brought over as slaves, dehumanised, Segregated into poor ghettos, looked down upon, constantly beaten and hurt by police, subject to harsher jail terms, etc etc. How can you compare the 2 communities. Simplistic and dumb argument .
-

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 06/05/20 12:50 AM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992318
06/05/20 12:58 AM
06/05/20 12:58 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
Myth #1
We have a problem with white supremists.. where are all these white supremists? Hiding by the Lochness monster?;

- You have literally just seen a video of a white policeman casually suffocating a black man to death. This is coming off the back of a redneck father and son chasing a black man down and shooting him dead. So you feel all black people have been given the same opportunity as white people in America to this day? And that they haven’t been held down and looked down upon by the majority white country? Bro get real. Even someone with half a brain cell can concede this point.

We have a problem with violents blacks with no fathers. Thats the true problem;

- poverty is rife in the black community due to a lack of opportunities over the last century since they were enslaved. Give more opportunities/less racism and crime lessens. Look at the Italians 100 years ago to now. Only the dumb Italians are still in crime as the community has got more opportunities. When they first got off the boat they were seen by racists as cousin shagging greasy semi-black people and they weren’t given opportunity. Now they are firmly white, feel safely white and get more opportunity from the community accordingly.

Myth #2
More whites are killed by cops each year than blacks;

- dumb statement. Proportionally way more blacks are killed than whites if you look at the race demographics of the country. It’s like saying more whites eat food in America so whites are fatter. Makes no sense.

Fact.
Over 90% of blacks that are killed are killed by other blacks;

- same for every culture. Italians kill Italians. If your community is a certain colour, any crime elements within those communities will obviously kill each other when disputes happen. What point are you actually making

Myth #3
What does that even mean? Thats a twenty first century term liberals throw at us that no one can truly define;

- okay so where do i start with this. I would probably suggest you read something as me typing on my phone in bed on such a complex issue isn’t really going to do it justice my friend. Let me bite size it for you - black people since slavery ended have been given far less opportunities, funding and suffered horrific amounts of racism over the last century which filters down to now where things have improved but there is still a lot to do, whether it’s police discrimination, harsher jail terms, employment bias against blacks or just someone in the street looking down upon black people it’s still prevalent and experienced every day.

Myth #4
We are holding blacks down;

- (Who is we? Who are you? Let me know and I’ll give you an answer!)

Bs.. blacks hold themselves down. 77% of all blacks are born out of wedlock to young, unskilled, and mostly low income women;

- i don’t know this statistic. I am also not religious and don’t believe in weddings. Yet I’m certainly a lot more educated than you so go figure.

Thats not a recipe for success and thats not the white mans problem;

- nothing is a “white mans problem”. There is right and there is wrong. Everyone is equal and deserves the same opportunity. This has horrifically not happened over the last century and although things have undoubtedly improved there are still examples of it which when caught on camera it creates outrage as the wounds are still fresh.

Who pays for all these out of wedlock children? The american tax payer;

- in the U.K. this is prevalent in all races as I’m sure is the same in the US. Don’t you guys have rednecks! Our posh rich PM has kids everywhere! Anyway a single parent low income household is not a great life. I don’t begrudge some of my taxes going to help people with a few extra dollars a month to pay for food whether it’s for a white, black or brown household. There’ll always be the less fortunate, and always will be. God forbid you/I don’t lose our incomes and get divorced and then we would be more leeches to the system in your shady view..

If anything, blacks are much more racist against whites;

- i don’t know if this statistic is true but I would add one thing and ask you a question - poverty equals crime. Why is there poverty in black community?!!

People from India are brown and they come to this country with no money but yet they commit no crime and their children do very well. Why, they have strong family values. This is what truly lacks in the black community. The black culture is not only irresponsible and violent, its immature. Stop blaming whites for the problem caused by blacks;

-load of absolute twaddle. Indians weren’t brought over as slaves, dehumanised, Segregated into poor ghettos, looked down upon, constantly beaten and hurt by police, subject to harsher jail terms, etc etc. How can you compare the 2 communities. Simplistic and dumb argument .

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 06/05/20 01:20 AM.
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: streetbossliborio] #992319
06/05/20 04:05 AM
06/05/20 04:05 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Lol from reading the first few posts on this thread a day or 2 ago I knew it was gonna racial.

Stick to interesting mafia stories not some Fox News simpleton stuff

Same here..Thats why I got out the popcorn.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992339
06/05/20 08:39 AM
06/05/20 08:39 AM
A
Andragathia Offline OP
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline OP
A
Made Member
First off no Italian took a boat to America, a country named after us, I believe they are called ships. They must not of given you such a good education, but better than Lenox. Probably not. We saw those videos. Over and over ad nausuem. The only correlation I see is that both the men killed were black, and they were allegedly commiting a crime when confronted and killed. You weren't there, I wasn't there we both don't know if they all or any were killing them because they were black. Italians were held down Irish were held down and honestly if you are in the UK you don't have the information or experience to talk about any of it. All you know is what you have been told. You know less about rednecks and you shouldn't even use that word. I can't say redskin but you can call me olive skin? How is that fair? Hypocritical if you ask me. Personally I don't consider myself white. I say I am Latin also. We wrote Latin. Our language including english is mostly Latin. The statistics people are referring to are fbi and cdc statistics. Are you saying they are false? Are blacks given less opportunities? That is debatable but who said anyone is owed anything. Opportunity is based on merit. You say everyone is equal, yet you said you have are more educated so does that make you superior? Maybe in some aspect maybe not in others. Totally contradictory statements you have made. In the usa we do begrudge giving our taxes to anyone. That's why the founders sent your countrymens ancestors packing and back to your island. And to say they will always be less fortunate is just perpetuating the problem telling these people they can't succeed which is bullshit. Italians did it like you said. Didn't your country occupy and enslave Indians?

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992340
06/05/20 08:44 AM
06/05/20 08:44 AM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
give me a break streetbossluborio
when is the southern slave excuse going to end? when is the southern segregation excuse going to end?
the blacks wont help themselves. you are part of their problem by making excuses for their irresponsible and violent culture.
they are afforded opportunity after opportunity and what do they do? they ruin everything. im done wasting my breath in this never ending subject as we will be talking about them killing each other and pumping out babies out of wedlock for the next 100 years using the same excuses. they will still purposely walk slow in front of cars showing their true sense of entitlement. best to just ignore them i guess.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Andragathia] #992348
06/05/20 01:57 PM
06/05/20 01:57 PM
Dixie,ofcourse
M
MemphisMafia Offline
Made Member
MemphisMafia  Offline
M
Made Member
Dixie,ofcourse
The department of justice will stop using race based stats eventually because it shows how truly the whites are nothing more than prey for the savages you see on tv.37,000 white women each year are raped by black men..Practically nill the other way around.After Katrina it was absolute chaos and lawless.The inner city folks(blacks)begin wondering in white neighborhoods and the robbing and raping began.Only the thugs didn't know that the white folk of Algiers,La were ready for just such a thing.They pushed the thugs back into the city with their wonderful marksmanship.The rest of America should watch "the hidden race war of Katrina" and take notes on how to stop these riots

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: MemphisMafia] #992352
06/05/20 03:02 PM
06/05/20 03:02 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
^^^. This one is way out of order.

But, I can understand where it's coming from.

@Andragathia:. England never made us Indians slaves.
( People should really differentiate between Black descendants of slaves (dos) and African blacks. Even if there both in the same country.

It's dos blacks who have many cultural/ lifestyle issues that are causing problems.,(for themselves and general public).
No-one likes to see there "own" knocked but I don't know how so many blacks get so defensive when people rightly call a lot of there behaviour/culture out.
Let's be honest, when most think of the black community, they think crime.
However, I reckon some whites are way too dismissive of the accumulated effect slavery had on their minds. Not the sort of thing that will fade away quickly.

I wish black community would stop going on about 'white supremacy'. " We got to smash white supremacy". Just sounds stupid. What 'supremacy' should whites aim for? Chinese,? Black?

What happened to that George guy was completely out of order. On his neck for that long
I could write lots more but won't. I'm not black or white 😊

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: dsd] #992361
06/05/20 04:24 PM
06/05/20 04:24 PM
A
Andragathia Offline OP
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline OP
A
Made Member
Sorry dsd, you are incorrect. The Brits owned slaves when they occupied India. And the Dutch before and the Arabs before that. I guess you will tell me Pakistan and India are best friends too.

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: thebigfella] #992362
06/05/20 04:31 PM
06/05/20 04:31 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
Originally Posted by thebigfella
This goes out to Spanish and Italian members on this board, please don't let white supremacy trick you into fighting thier battles for them

I just posted that I think the saying" white supremacy' coupled with "end WS", "smash WS" etc. sounds really stupid. I read quite a bit about black culture and mentioning " WS' is endemic.

@TBF,
What do you mean when you write "white supremacy'?
What should whitey promote?

Blacks , everywhere (US, UK, ) need to stop dreaming of the whiteman treating them the same, especially in employment. No matter what they say , whites will always be treating their own better. And why wouldn't they? Their country,( although a black dos in US can also say it's there country),. their companies ( mostly).

Black community needs to get way more entrepreneurial. Start opening and using amongst yourselves. Just like we know most communities operate. That's how my UK Indian done it.

(I hope you not going to say Spanish & Italians ain't white).

Re: South Philly Stands Up [Re: Lenox] #992364
06/05/20 05:15 PM
06/05/20 05:15 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
give me a break streetbossluborio
when is the southern slave excuse going to end? when is the southern segregation excuse going to end?
the blacks wont help themselves. you are part of their problem by making excuses for their irresponsible and violent culture.
they are afforded opportunity after opportunity and what do they do? they ruin everything. im done wasting my breath in this never ending subject as we will be talking about them killing each other and pumping out babies out of wedlock for the next 100 years using the same excuses. they will still purposely walk slow in front of cars showing their true sense of entitlement. best to just ignore them i guess.

...(they will still purposely walk slow in front of cars..) God, I fuckin' HATE that..I thought I was the only 1 who noticed that..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull