GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 125 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . #991400
05/17/20 08:29 PM
05/17/20 08:29 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Guilt for the Guiltless: The Story of Steven Crea, the Murder of Michael Meldish and Other Tales

An in-depth look into the case of Steven L. Crea and how the government wrongly won a conviction against an innocent man for a murder he didn't commit, participate in, or have any knowledge about.

https://thenewyorkmafia.com/steven-crea-innocent-meldish-murder/

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991403
05/17/20 10:06 PM
05/17/20 10:06 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Halfway through the article. This is all normal tactics for LE in England. This happened to someone close to me who had nothing to do with a murder case. The guy had NO criminal record and was middle aged. They painted him out to be a top gangster, they threw labels such as OCGs, they had NO evidence. The way they used the media was something I couldn’t believe. Reading that article gets me angry as I relive the hell we went through. Just as the trial was coming to an end this guys cell was raided (for the first time in the time he was inside.) the cell mate was told to take a walk and the place was ransacked. Obviously retrieved the bugs. They knew for a fact that he had nothing to do with the case. They listened to the man crying for over a year as he lost his job reputation sanity health financial standing and still refused to drop the case. It goes wayyyy deeper with even worse illegal tactics used by LE but I don’t want to say anything specific to the case.

Anyway - anyone who doesn’t believe this stuff happens it happens all the time. I’ve seen and felt it personally and if they decide to go for you, you lose everything, even if you get the not guilty verdict. If you help their narrative with other codefendants you are collateral damage also.

I have family in lower level law enforcement and genuinely thought that you couldn’t be convicted without evidence. I thought that all this BS about LE acting badly was blown out of proportion. Now I know better. What scares me is the amount of innocent people of low IQs who are serving time due to loose connections with a case. Not to move it to a race thing but there must be a load of Ethnic minorities in the US serving time on dodgy charges because there is a hell of a lot in the UK. The way they used race in this case was insane. I know this case inside out and the levels of racism used by police was shocking. A clever but all white jury returned a not guilty in an hour. The judge called for an investigation into the polices tactics. In England we call those murder detectives Disgusting c*nts. Rant over

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991404
05/17/20 10:13 PM
05/17/20 10:13 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
Great article by the way NY Mafia. Great amount of detail and the timeline. So good it stirs up horrible memories for me!

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 05/17/20 10:14 PM.
Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991412
05/18/20 04:57 AM
05/18/20 04:57 AM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo
Exactly I said in a thread about a month ago the case against them was thin and a few people disagreed. Like it’s unfathomable the feds use bs tactics to end people’s lives and make up the rules as they go. Everyone is supposed to be ok with it because of how someone makes a living when the biggest criminal organization is the world is the US government. Blows my mind how blind some people can be, they’ll let the feds piss on them and tell them it’s rain.

Last edited by mchang93; 05/18/20 04:57 AM.
Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991414
05/18/20 05:24 AM
05/18/20 05:24 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
LE and tunnel vision. The two go together like a horse and carriage.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991415
05/18/20 08:22 AM
05/18/20 08:22 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I'm amazed people are taking that seriously. Can you at least make an attempt not to editorialise and rant?

Imagine if you put what you have to good use instead of ranting about LE like a crazy person and defending criminals.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991419
05/18/20 09:30 AM
05/18/20 09:30 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
Is this aimed at me Moe? Don’t think it is I haven’t defended any criminals above and the only rant is the final sentence of the post. The rest of it is a genuine contribution based on my own experiences and facts.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: streetbossliborio] #991420
05/18/20 09:36 AM
05/18/20 09:36 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Is this aimed at me Moe? Don’t think it is I haven’t defended any criminals above and the only rant is the final sentence of the post. The rest of it is a genuine contribution based on my own experiences and facts.

Wasn't aimed at you. Was aimed at the writer of the original article. It's a well-written piece but clearly has an agenda, which is made abundantly clear from the first paragraph. Which is ironic, considering the accusations made towards someone like Jerry Capeci who has worked in journalism for over 40 years.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991424
05/18/20 12:46 PM
05/18/20 12:46 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Wasn't aimed at you. Was aimed at the writer of the original article. It's a well-written piece but clearly has an agenda, which is made abundantly clear from the first paragraph. Which is ironic, considering the accusations made towards someone like Jerry Capeci who has worked in journalism for over 40 years.

This is from Dominick Crea who requested membership into this forum but is still waiting on approval. He chose to respond and if you'd like to continue the dialogue you can email him directly.

"Mr. Moe Tilden,

My name is Dominick Crea, I am the Son of Steven L. Crea. Normally I avoid these forums, however I had to respond to your telling comment. As opposed to digest the article that is supported with Factual information, motions, trial minutes and indisputable actions you shift focus to attack the journalist. It is obvious you have the mentality that if someone holds an alleged title they are guilty and should be found guilty regardless of the factual evidence. The writer of the article is outraged by the unjust acts and outright broken system that has been on full display. After taking the time to understand the entire case the conclusion of the author was reached based on evidence, practices, tactics, testimony, arguments and documentation. Since the journalist was outraged and incensed at the collapse of the justice system and the constitutional right that all defendants should receive a fair trial, you spin that to an all-encompassing statement of “defending criminals.” As my initial sentence observes that action is quite telling. It appears in your eyes, the ends justifies the means and regardless if a person is innocent of the charged offenses they need to be found guilty based on accusations. Not proving a case, but accusations, hearsay, misrepresentations, and false statements. That is not how the Justice System is supposed to work, however due to those who have a similar philosophy as you that is how it does work. Problem is, that is not constitutional and not how the system was designed. That alone should concern an open-minded, fair, reasonable person. Attacking the investigative journalist is an extreme Tell of where you are coming from simply because they were angered by witnessing a person innocent of charges receive a conviction. Very disturbing you choose to promote the mentality of guilty till proven innocent, guilt by allegations, and Ends justify means regardless of evidence and factual information. You can spin the article however you wish and make it a “protecting criminals” narrative, but any person who possesses common sense will understand that is not the case. It is a shame that rather than focus on the facts, and determine the flaws in the system you ignore that and exploit a made up angle of Criminals versus Law enforcement. That is not the debate. The issue is LE who act in a manner that is not to serve justice. If someone is guilty, let the facts tell the story, don’t invent things, don’t mislead, don’t create narratives. Present the case, follow the rules and take part in a fair proceeding. Your comments have proven that my words will fall on deaf ears, but my purpose is not to change your mind. My purpose is to point out the obvious angle and storyline you are looking create distracting from the reality, whereas an individual has taken the time to investigate a case and conclude a tremendous injustice has occurred and therefore are outraged as a citizen of the United States who believes in the principles of Justice outlined by our forefathers."

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991426
05/18/20 01:22 PM
05/18/20 01:22 PM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo
Do you live in America Moe? Someone who hasn’t dealt with LE here in the US and isn’t aware they are more criminal then the criminals most of the time really shouldn’t defend them every step of the way. Is it an an anomaly that we have more people in jail then any other country? Even tho our poverty rates aren’t bad. Maybe in Europe LE should be praised and defended but here in the USA the criminal justice system is a capitalist machine, so a lot of if don’t share your love for LE and the government because we know people who are “criminals” for running a lottery or taking bets or selling substances and have done years and years in jail for it and then watched the same people who put them in jail do the same “crime” and make money off of it. And don’t give me shit about praising murderers as the US government has a higher body count the all OC groups combined

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991427
05/18/20 01:23 PM
05/18/20 01:23 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I'm amazed people are taking that seriously. Can you at least make an attempt not to editorialise and rant?

Imagine if you put what you have to good use instead of ranting about LE like a crazy person and defending criminals.

Boy you're naive asf!

While I agree that he rants too much, especially against Capeci, he is right to rant against the law (the cops all the way up to the DA). But you don't live here in the States so you don't have a fucking clue how dirty they can get.

And yet here you are, telling us how all of LE are ALL honorable and just putting away the real crooks. They would never do anything dirty and put away not one single innocent person. If you hate crooks and gangsters that bad, why are you here in thread after thread crying about it? Why not go post on pigsareus.com where you can get that pat on the back you so desperately want? GTFOH!

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991430
05/18/20 01:35 PM
05/18/20 01:35 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Largest street gang in the world = Cops 👮‍♀️ 👮 🚓

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991431
05/18/20 01:57 PM
05/18/20 01:57 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
I've known guys getting indicted on relatively minor drug offenses and after they got out they had to pay more money to the state than they earned from their pastime drug activity. It's a honest to goodness shakedown. You do the crime you do the time, I agree, but the ways of LE at times are extortionate. There's no other word for it.

And I'm over here in a flaccid Westen European country so I can't imagine how much worse they must be in the States.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991432
05/18/20 02:00 PM
05/18/20 02:00 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

What is Steven Crea's profession?

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: dixiemafia] #991433
05/18/20 02:03 PM
05/18/20 02:03 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Boy you're naive asf!

While I agree that he rants too much, especially against Capeci, he is right to rant against the law (the cops all the way up to the DA). But you don't live here in the States so you don't have a fucking clue how dirty they can get.

And yet here you are, telling us how all of LE are ALL honorable and just putting away the real crooks. They would never do anything dirty and put away not one single innocent person. If you hate crooks and gangsters that bad, why are you here in thread after thread crying about it? Why not go post on pigsareus.com where you can get that pat on the back you so desperately want? GTFOH!

This kind of attitude started with John Gotti and continued with his son when he was on trial. You would swear John Gotti didn't buy someone on the jury twice in separate trials on top of intimidating witnesses.

Now that it's no longer possible to do this and mob lawyers can no longer form part of the enterprise like Roy Cohn, they have to change tack.

I'm aware people get railroaded (look at the amount of black guys who can't afford good lawyers filling space in prison) but members of LCN are rock bottom of the list of people I feel any sympathy for.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Such squirrelly attempts to avoid prison, and short enough sentences in the grand scheme of things, is unbecoming. What happened to doing your time like a man.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991434
05/18/20 02:13 PM
05/18/20 02:13 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Long before this case, someone on the forum said Steven Crea's son was not in LCN. If Crea Jr. got convicted despite not being in LCN then, I agree, it is up there with the biggest miscarriages of justice. But as it stands, I will just look at this as more disinformation.

It's good, though. It's more convincing than what Jeff Canarsie does.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991435
05/18/20 02:16 PM
05/18/20 02:16 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Long before this case, someone on the forum said Steven Crea's son was not in LCN. If Crea Jr. got convicted despite not being in LCN then, I agree, it is up there with the biggest miscarriages of justice. But as it stands, I will just look at this as more disinformation.

Crea's son was not convicted. He took a plea bargain and did NOT PLEAD GUILTY to the murder which is why he got an additional three years. he refused to plead guilty to something he had nothing to do with.

The only disinformation here is people like you who refuse to look at the facts.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991436
05/18/20 02:33 PM
05/18/20 02:33 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by NYMafia

Crea's son was not convicted. He took a plea bargain and did NOT PLEAD GUILTY to the murder which is why he got an additional three years. he refused to plead guilty to something he had nothing to do with.

The only disinformation here is people like you who refuse to look at the facts.

For all intents and purposes he admitted to being LCN (remember when that was frowned upon?) And aside from murder, they always plead out now. Nothing unique there.

You're playing fast and loose and interpreting them in a very select way, in fairness. We have a difference of opinion, and that's fine, but I'm just replying to something, not disseminating.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991438
05/18/20 02:38 PM
05/18/20 02:38 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

For all intents and purposes he admitted to being LCN (remember when that was frowned upon?) And aside from murder, they always plead out now. Nothing unique there.

You're playing fast and loose and interpreting them in a very select way, in fairness. We have a difference of opinion, and that's fine, but I'm just replying to something, not disseminating.

Well Moe Tilden. You are wrong again. Crea's son did not plea to being part of lcn You should pay for the docket pull the plea and get your facts straight. Another lie.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991439
05/18/20 03:11 PM
05/18/20 03:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

A quick perusal of the site shows it's not even just the police who are the target of your ire. It's the police, lawyers, rats, and more besides. Classic deflection.

But as I said, it's well-written if you are already going into it with preconceived notions.

If I'm a journalist and follow one sports team and hate another, I have to at least attempt to be balanced if I'm writing about them.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991440
05/18/20 03:14 PM
05/18/20 03:14 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

A quick perusal of the site shows it's not even just the police who are the target of your ire. It's the police, lawyers, rats, and more besides. Classic deflection.

But as I said, it's well-written if you are already going into it with preconceived notions.

If I'm a journalist and follow one sports team and hate another, I have to at least attempt to be balanced if I'm writing about them.

Response from Dominick Crea to all of the previous. He's still waiting on approval:

"I don’t know, maybe it is the impact of the times, having restrictions based on quarantine, but I find myself having to address you yet again. It is extremely obvious you are trying to get a rise by making your backhanded sarcastic remarks. I must tell you, your actions are mute. As stated repeatedly I am not responding to convince you of anything and or gain “sympathy”. You are using the typical and predictable tactic of deflection to attempt to switch the momentum of logic in your favor. Your baseless rebuttals are irrelevant to say the least. As previously stated the purpose of my intrusion was to simply point out when this case is analyzed, facts understood, arguments weighed, testimony heard, no evidence existed tying my father to any of the charges. That is not an opinion that is a statement which is supported by fact as recorded in transcripts, minutes and motions. Again, before offering your “matter of fact” opinions you should educate yourself on a topic. I must say I find it quite Ironic that someone who apparently hates individuals who have the label “gangster” as reflected in the forum domain, your profile is confusing. You have an avatar of an actor, who plays gangsters, you have been a member since 2013, seven years serving as a groupie of a topic you have disdain for. Extremely puzzling. In addition you utilize this tag line “I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.” To portray a stereotypical response from what one would guess an alleged member of a secret society would say in court. It truly makes one think what is your motive for the participation as a groupie? Something to ponder. You spit out lots of inaccuracies and “google” based information without any supportive fact and pass it off as gospel. Your agenda is clear, your reasoning to participate in this group is extremely transparent. I am sure I am not the only one who has it figured out. I also find it amusing you make a nonsensical statement “If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Such squirrelly attempts to avoid prison, and short enough sentences in the grand scheme of things, is unbecoming. What happened to doing your time like a man?” Few notations to that absurdity: 1. the exact point of the article is the fact that the crimes charged were not committed. It appears that elementary point is not being grasped by you. 2, again you try and use words to antagonize and goat, however one’s IQ must be subpar to fall for such an immature tactic. The reality is the scale of a man coming from someone of your caliber is not measurable. It is meaningless, holds no value and is a reflection of the person making the statement. Therefore, that gauge of assessment is substandard. My values and beliefs don’t allow for someone to “do the time” when they are innocent of the charges. My values suggest to fight for a person’s rights, show the truth and be judged based on evidence and factual basis. Not judged and punished based on being framed, set up, targeted, whichever term you wish to use to explain a wrongful conviction You continue to deflect and try and twist the debate to LE versus criminals when you are the only one who sees that as the argument or topic. The issue is Justice Versus Injustice. Truth versus Lies. Fact versus Fiction. However, to see it for what it is would be too logical for your comprehension so you wish to make it more of a personal conversation. If and when I get approval I will gladly finish my back and forth with you as you seem to relish in deflection, insults, irrelevant, and inaccurate statements. Predictably, you will rebut this with additional hostile remarks, comments to get a rise, whatever you can to deflect. I will no longer Burden this user by asking her to post my response so feel free to have a field day, hiding under a fictitious name so you need not stand by the words you spew. You know my name, my company, my information. I have nothing to hide and I stand behind all I speak, both in written word and in person. Now have at it and respond with the habitual argumentative, agenda filled remarks you repeatedly make."

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: Moe_Tilden] #991442
05/18/20 03:33 PM
05/18/20 03:33 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Balance? Surely you jest. There is no balance in any reporting. Was Capeci balanced? Was any of the news media stories about this balanced? At least I present both sides. And the only preconceived notions are those the government want you to believe through their narrative which the media hungrily gobbles up.

And Target? So are you saying none of these men are targets of the government? And are you also saying that the truth shouldn't be exposed for what it is? Rats are not these upstanding citizens everyone seems to think they and what they try to push with their bullshit podcasts and books. Take a look at their background and see them for what they really are...in fact, read about spinelli in this story and see how the government lied for him and about him just so they could get their "guy."

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991444
05/18/20 04:21 PM
05/18/20 04:21 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Well Moe Tilden. You are wrong again. Crea's son did not plea to being part of lcn You should pay for the docket pull the plea and get your facts straight. Another lie.

That's nothing new around here. Now he'll run and snitch to get us banned, you watch.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991445
05/18/20 04:23 PM
05/18/20 04:23 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
And yes Gotti was guilty Moe, you've never seen me say otherwise. But it's a KNOWN FACT you know jackshit of what goes on here. So go back to stalking for pics on Facebook and Pinterest

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991447
05/18/20 04:55 PM
05/18/20 04:55 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
A fair conviction is fair enough and LE should be commended for winning it.

However a conviction that makes no sense, where the story changes, no actual proof, conflicting witnesses who change their stories to fit the narrative, Questionable, if not illegal tactics used by LE and NO EVIDENCE is nothing to stand up for.

Also a murder rap?!! We ain’t talking about a gambling rap this is a murder rap. IMO and I hope any logical upstanding member of society would also feel that proof should be provided beyond a reasonable doubt with no dodgy tactics. All this changing courts, changing judges, witnesses being coaxed into multiple stories, threatening death penalty (can’t do this one in UK), spreading rat rumours about a guy in jail waiting for his trial endangering him in jail, using the media to paint someone as guilty before trial - all of these tactics should be illegal.

I don’t need to insult anyone but if you don’t agree with the above, then you don’t believe in justice and I hope for your sake that the finger is never pointed in your direction or anyone close to you.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991450
05/18/20 05:23 PM
05/18/20 05:23 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
^ agree. If you can't prove something with factual evidence, you can't prove it at all and there shouldn't be a conviction without proof. Hearsay and imaginary narratives should never be filed as factual evidence.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991461
05/18/20 09:21 PM
05/18/20 09:21 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Although I believe strongly that serious criminals deserve jail time, I don't want to see any innocent person get jammed up.

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991478
05/19/20 09:17 AM
05/19/20 09:17 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

So I read it here's my thoughts... whatever that law is where if your part of a organization and there's a murder your guilty to is crazy. That is just to broad. Why aren't the other 100 luchese members guilty of the murder to. Why they charged Steve creas son then dropped it but not against the father when there first theory was dad passed the order to the son weird. I didnt like the capeci bashing but then I found out later a women wrote it so idk i just thought it was a dude. Lot of them mafia guys reach out to capeci to clear shit up if you've read him for a long time. Madonna orderd the hit but I dont think it makes crea guilty and the cast of turncoats was the lowest I've ever read about in a rico trial no wonder they took it out of the NYC federal courts eastern or southern those judges seen to many mafia cases those witnesses wouldn't hold up

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: NYMafia] #991479
05/19/20 09:24 AM
05/19/20 09:24 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Here's the cliffsnotes board members if you dont want to read the 26pages it's long. Vic amuso shelved sal avellino. Hes got out in 2006 but was shelved probaly had to do with him taking the stand in one of his indictments and flat out telling the judge yaeh I'm in the mafia but I'm retired no where in my oath did I say to tony ducks I can never retire. Ect. It worked the judge only tact on a few years. That guy did alot of shit. So in 2012 vic sends a letter with one of the witnesses from prison telling madonna to let sal back into the family for 4 million bucks and they all should devide it. Will never know if he paid the money but his brother carmine was indicted as a capo in 2016 for loaning out 100k to someone. Those dudes make money

Re: Guilt for the Guiltless:The Story of Steven Crea . [Re: pmac] #991486
05/19/20 11:30 AM
05/19/20 11:30 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
So I read it here's my thoughts... whatever that law is where if your part of a organization and there's a murder your guilty to is crazy. That is just to broad. Why aren't the other 100 luchese members guilty of the murder to. Why they charged Steve creas son then dropped it but not against the father when there first theory was dad passed the order to the son weird.

I'm thinking perhaps they charged the son to pressure the dad to confess and/or take a plea bargain? Don't get me wrong, if the older Crea did order the hit (who knows if he did or not) then he is complicit in it. But maybe the killing was not Lucchese family business? At any rate, it's not right to charge the son unless they have actual evidence he was in on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull