GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (m2w), 115 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,737
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,283
Posts1,057,856
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sammy Gravano #990256
04/28/20 03:59 PM
04/28/20 03:59 PM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
I kind of knew Gotti’s lawyers may of wanted to make it appear that Gravano did all the murders and Gotti never agreed to it.
However, i never knew Gotti actually told Gravano that had to be done because the street “ needed him a as boss”. He basically told Gravano he needed to do it for the the good of the family. I am thinking gravano is telling the truth.
The bigger question is whether gravano would of cooperated regardless??

Last edited by Lenox; 04/28/20 03:59 PM.
Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: Lenox] #990268
04/28/20 05:40 PM
04/28/20 05:40 PM
J
JCrusher Online content
Underboss
JCrusher  Online Content
J
Underboss
When you listen to the tapes Gotti is clearly trying to push the blame onto Sammy but being the moron that he was he also implicated himself. For example when talking about Robert DiBernardo he said “When DiB got whacked they told me a story I knew why it was being done but I whacked him”. So on one hand he is trying to say that Sammy/Angelo were the ones pushing for DiBernardo being whacked but he still says that he whacked him. Then Louis Dibono “You know why he’s dying he’s dying because he refused to see me when I told him to”. Look Sammy was a cold blooded guy no doubt but from his perspective I can understand why he felt a Gotti was either trying to screw him or kill him later. He even refused to sammy talk to the lawyers alone about the case

Last edited by JCrusher; 04/28/20 05:41 PM.
Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: Lenox] #990281
04/28/20 08:27 PM
04/28/20 08:27 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Gravano was flipping regardless;

- nice upbringing, no struggle
- never did serious time not tested
- was wealthy by this point with a young family
- and finally in every interview he does, in every thing I’ve heard about him, he knew he was gonna flip you can just tell in my opinion. The ego he has, the vanity.. he was always going to flip if hit with serious time.
- and for all his street smarts how dumb was he with that Arizona drug case. Like you’ve just beat a life sentence no parole and you have loads of money - wtf are you and your idiot kids doing..

Hes still more honest a rat than leonetti though lol. Leonetti has never said - “judge hit me with 45 years so I ratted to get out.” Always says some BS about his kid getting in the life and to get away from his murderous uncle lol shut up. That level of denial and straight up lying leads me to think he’s still a Major sociopath deep down. Least he doesn’t pull the bible hustle like Mikey Franzese. God showed me the way lol cmon bro. All about the hustle ££$$.

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 04/28/20 08:33 PM.
Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: streetbossliborio] #990291
04/28/20 09:30 PM
04/28/20 09:30 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Gravano was flipping regardless;

- nice upbringing, no struggle
- never did serious time not tested
- was wealthy by this point with a young family
- and finally in every interview he does, in every thing I’ve heard about him, he knew he was gonna flip you can just tell in my opinion. The ego he has, the vanity.. he was always going to flip if hit with serious time.
- and for all his street smarts how dumb was he with that Arizona drug case. Like you’ve just beat a life sentence no parole and you have loads of money - wtf are you and your idiot kids doing..

Hes still more honest a rat than leonetti though lol. Leonetti has never said - “judge hit me with 45 years so I ratted to get out.” Always says some BS about his kid getting in the life and to get away from his murderous uncle lol shut up. That level of denial and straight up lying leads me to think he’s still a Major sociopath deep down. Least he doesn’t pull the bible hustle like Mikey Franzese. God showed me the way lol cmon bro. All about the hustle ££$$.

I've said it before. Leonetti showed his true colors in that 1996 interview. There's a split moment where he doesn't like how the interviewer isn't kowtowing to him with his questions and he gets noticeably angry in his body language.

I honestly think a rat is going to rat period if they're that way inclined, with the rare exception such as Fat Pete Chiodo who was genuinely backed into a corner.

Guys like D'Arco, Leonetti and Gravano are good at spinning a tale to make their decision to rat seem more palatable but they're conmen, that's what they do. It's just another part of the hustle.

You can tell guys like Ida, Manna, Corallo and Salerno are just a different breed. What they do is horrible but they genuinely buy into the twisted sense of honor.

Nicky Crow Caramandi is one guy who at least owns up to ratting to save his own skin. He's a bit of a precursor to guys like Previte and Veasey being inducted in the sense that he was just a straight-up independent scam artist and criminal. He didn't have the ties that bind that would've linked the other guys intrinsically.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: streetbossliborio] #990302
04/28/20 11:04 PM
04/28/20 11:04 PM
T
TheDon1999 Offline
Button
TheDon1999  Offline
T
Button
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

Gravano isnt honest lol he tells some truths and most lies. what makes you think gravano isnt a sociopath? most of them still are the ones committed murder.

they are not average sociopaths. we are talking about people who rob and steal and kill for a living all for a piece of paper. even 1 murder is very hard to get over mentally. it takes years like 2 decades for some of these guys to get over 1 murder forget about 19 from the honest rat.

Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: Lenox] #990320
04/29/20 09:50 AM
04/29/20 09:50 AM
L
Lenox Offline OP
Underboss
Lenox  Offline OP
L
Underboss
In that new show with Gravano’s daughter, gravano tells his daughter if he had to do it all over again, would he do it. Meaning joinging the mob. He says yes. How fuckin ignorant is that. Why would you tell your daughter that. He didnt fuck his sons and daughters life up enough.
In another interview, the idiot says when he dies god will say “ sammy, at least you were true to who you were”. Yeah, im sure god will say that.

Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: Lenox] #990323
04/29/20 10:12 AM
04/29/20 10:12 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by Lenox
In that new show with Gravano’s daughter, gravano tells his daughter if he had to do it all over again, would he do it. Meaning joinging the mob. He says yes. How fuckin ignorant is that. Why would you tell your daughter that. He didnt fuck his sons and daughters life up enough.
In another interview, the idiot says when he dies god will say “ sammy, at least you were true to who you were”. Yeah, im sure god will say that.

Remember the Gravano interview with Diane Sawyer. They had female family members of Gravano's victims talking shit about him.

It kind of reminded me of the scene in The Sopranos when Paulie goes to the psychic.

"There’s no denying it, I’m dragging around a pack of fucking ghouls with me, and Mikey’s their fucking ringleader."

I wonder who's the ringleader of Sammy's pack of ghouls. Louis DiBono maybe? Sammy HATED that guy.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sammy Gravano [Re: Lenox] #990507
05/03/20 03:49 AM
05/03/20 03:49 AM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk
Sammy is talking rubbish. I believe he was most truthful during his Diane Sawyer interview and was still very much himself/ gangster at that time and very sure of himself. Didn’t feel he had to say things just to please Diane or spin a narrative

And at no point in that interview did he ever say Gotti told him he must take the fall like he’s claiming now. Not even in his own book did he say that.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull