GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (DanteMoltisanti, 2 invisible), 119 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,359
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,200
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982573
12/12/19 07:34 PM
12/12/19 07:34 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Yes for sure. I am referring to the cutting the eyes out of a princess’ head, and another one into pieces, etc from Sicily by the Norms. Taking the pieces across Europe, I believe the Catholics did a crusade to get the body parts back.

Something to do with the Jesuit Oath to exterminate Protestants, Liberals and Heretics. Sicilian folklore and witchcraft, the Evil Eye (Horns).

I have heard this from multiple Sicilians over the years, but never really from non-Sicilians

Both St. Lucy and Agatha were Sicilian Princesses martyred by Charles V, in around when Joe Bonnano states Cosa Nostra was established in book Man of Honor, 1280ish not too sure about date, sorry.

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 12/12/19 07:44 PM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982576
12/12/19 07:51 PM
12/12/19 07:51 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
Never heard that before. By most accounts Sicily was in good hands with Norman kings. They prospered. The Arabs that were there before were able to stay and it was pretty peaceful.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982577
12/12/19 07:54 PM
12/12/19 07:54 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
Cous, I just looked up both saints you refer too and it was about 1000 years earlier.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MegaMikejr] #982584
12/12/19 10:13 PM
12/12/19 10:13 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by MegaMikejr
Go to Springfield they own businesses to launder their money from car dealerships to ice cream shops. I’ll give you Unions Italians got that on lock down but anything around Main Street which is a lot is theirs or the charge rent. In New Haven anything from Congress street to Grand ave to Ferry Street nothing gets built that they don’t get a piece of and I’m talking about miles not blocks & even the black gangs like KSI pay.
Largest juvi I guess gang in the Country The Families deal drugs also but ask yourself where they get it from maybe not the Gambinos but it will all lead back to the Latin gangs.
PS
I was there

About all Chi mobs are involved in legit businesses & minor politics inside/outsids Illinois. Dude just don't know, he's foreign.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982586
12/12/19 10:23 PM
12/12/19 10:23 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Thanks man, they were/are real Sigs. They could be just trying to justify what they are up too, lol. Even the women young or old when they get going on this stuff, it’s like the devil itself appears. Regardless, I learned quite a bit from this, thanks again.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982607
12/13/19 12:03 AM
12/13/19 12:03 AM
B
BugsyM Offline
Made Member
BugsyM  Offline
B
Made Member
Originally Posted by m2w
latin kings accept everyone as a member, even women, they are just juvenile gangs, i wouldn't even consider them organized crime

I remember In NY they would get together in playgrounds start throwing up gang signs and chanting, what a clown show it use to be.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: Andragathia] #982615
12/13/19 05:09 AM
12/13/19 05:09 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Andragathia
My whole point is that Italians are Latin. So are Spanish, Portuguese, French and Romanians. It should be called Spanish America not Latin America. And even that is a stretch. The whole continent is a mix of Spanish, Italian, native Americans, and since the war, Germans. Argentina is more Italian than Spanish descent.

Perfectly summed up.

The vast majority of those who identify as “Latinos” in the USA are mestizos, of mixed indigenous and Spanish heritage (but mostly indigenous...).

The “Hispanic” tag we use as a racial category is ridiculous. Hispanic is not a race. Like you said the southern American continent is massively diverse. Most urban Argentines are 100% European (read, “white” for US terminology), for example. Then you have racially complexed countries like Mexico, DR and Brazil where social status and race go hand in hand.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: BlackFamily] #982622
12/13/19 11:35 AM
12/13/19 11:35 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by BlackFamily
Go to Springfield they own businesses to launder their money from car dealerships to ice cream shops. I’ll give you Unions Italians got that on lock down but anything around Main Street which is a lot is theirs or the charge rent. In New Haven anything from Congress street to Grand ave to Ferry Street nothing gets built that they don’t get a piece of and I’m talking about miles not blocks & even the black gangs like KSI pay.
Largest juvi I guess gang in the Country The Families deal drugs also but ask yourself where they get it from maybe not the Gambinos but it will all lead back to the Latin gangs.
PS
I was there

About all Chi mobs are involved in legit businesses & minor politics inside/outsids Illinois. Dude just don't know, he's foreign.

The days when "street gangs" were small timers dealing nickel bags of cocaine have been gone for a very long time. I mean, of course you still have low level peddlers, but there's people calling the shots in those gangs that definitely qualify as organized crime who are involved in diversified rackets including money laundering and local corruption.

The Italian mob won't be calling the shots in a neighborhood that's majority African American, Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican...etc...
Those days are done.

When I take a look at my region (the Belgian-Dutch border region) for instance the Moroccans and the Antilleans (Curaçaoans) used to have the name of "just being street gangs" but now they're involved in importing tons of cocaine as well as laundering money through legit businesses.
That's not to say the Italians over here or the native Dutch aren't involved. They're definitely involved, but they take charge in their own communities.
If a neighborhood is majority Moroccan you bet it will be a Moroccan in charge of things.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: BlackFamily] #982624
12/13/19 11:49 AM
12/13/19 11:49 AM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
My Bad didn’t realize

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MolochioInduced] #982637
12/13/19 02:32 PM
12/13/19 02:32 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Furio, you are incorrect. The Latini settled in the area of Rome. Eventually they became Romans, who adopted most of their language along with Greek. The Romans colonized all of Europe. Latin became Roman and then Spaniard. They colonized South America. Then later it was named Latin America. Italians who can trace their heritage to the Latini are more Latin then those in Latin America. And Furio, if you are in Naples you are probably an Oscan, Lucani, Sabine, or Latini.

Nope,you're incorrect.You are like Mussolini who claimed that the Italians still had Roman blood in their veins. There is nothing more wrong! Since ancient Rome subjugated Italy between the seventh and second centuries before Christ and after its fall in 476 after Christ in Italians there were dozens of peoples mixed together. Among these were the Spaniards who were not plus the Spaniards subjugated by the Romans but another people subdued southern Italy plus Sicily, Sardinia and Milan, and the Spaniards still mixed with the locals.Say that I'm Oscan, Lucani, Sabine, or Latini is inaccurate.

What's a legend? That the Normans were hired guns and stayed in Italy?

I did but it's not a legend. The Normans started in the Naples area. Capua. Started to do business and intermarry. Ruled Calabria and Sicily.

Let's be clear. The Vikings began to plunder northern Europe and then descended into Italy starting from France where a region Normandy takes its name from them.
They were used as mercenaries in southern Italy towards the 1000 to then build an autonomous kingdom after having driven out the Arabs from Sicily and the Byzantines from southern Italy

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Yes for sure. I am referring to the cutting the eyes out of a princess’ head, and another one into pieces, etc from Sicily by the Norms. Taking the pieces across Europe, I believe the Catholics did a crusade to get the body parts back.

Something to do with the Jesuit Oath to exterminate Protestants, Liberals and Heretics. Sicilian folklore and witchcraft, the Evil Eye (Horns).

I have heard this from multiple Sicilians over the years, but never really from non-Sicilians

What princess? Its a legend or a true story?

Both St. Lucy and Agatha were Sicilian Princesses martyred by Charles V, in around when Joe Bonnano states Cosa Nostra was established in book Man of Honor, 1280ish not too sure about date, sorry.

St. Lucy and St.Agatha was a cristian women martyred in 3 century under Decio and Diocletian while Charles V born in 1500 dc.
Let us start from the fact that their lives come from indirect sources and that it is not certain that they really existed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_of_Sicily
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucy

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: RollinBones] #982638
12/13/19 02:35 PM
12/13/19 02:35 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by RollinBones
Originally Posted by m2w
latin kings accept everyone as a member, even women, they are just juvenile gangs, i wouldn't even consider them organized crime

did you read the article? they seem pretty organized. didn't seem very juvenile either. the latin kings have been around a long time and have their own established organizational structure

i read several indictments against them and the oldest people nabbed are usually 30 years old, rarely older, so they are mostly juvenil gangs, yeah they can be occasionally involved in some money laundering scheme, some little shops etc. but they are usually involved in drug dealing, sometimes assaults, robbery, street crimes in general and of course not even close to have some political connections

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982640
12/13/19 03:05 PM
12/13/19 03:05 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Ok you’re waaay wrong but what ever obvious you’re not going to be persuaded one way or another but seriously you need to read up on street gangs LK hav been around since the 1950’s but some egos get in the way but when you finally read up you will see the truth. WHEN IT COMRS TO STREET GANGS YOUR WAY IUT OF YOU ZONE

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982641
12/13/19 03:06 PM
12/13/19 03:06 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
With me You Lose! Accept it & move on!

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982642
12/13/19 03:13 PM
12/13/19 03:13 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Since the 1950’s seems organized to me BUT I guess I know less from here then you do from there.

Last edited by MegaMikejr; 12/13/19 03:14 PM.
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982644
12/13/19 03:19 PM
12/13/19 03:19 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
AND LET ME BE CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT HAS POSTED ON THIS TOPIC. THAT M2W DONN’T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS THREAD BEEN REACHING TO SAVE FAC BUT NOTHING TO CONTRADICT THE FACTS. I BEEN THERE SO STOP THE STUPIDITY YOUR OUT YOUR ZONE BRO

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982645
12/13/19 03:21 PM
12/13/19 03:21 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Sorry if anyone was offended but it’s gotten me to the point that answering this dude is pissing me off he don’t know what the fuck he’s talking about but yet he keeps trying to make a point that he wants to have

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: MegaMikejr] #982646
12/13/19 03:22 PM
12/13/19 03:22 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Ok you’re waaay wrong but what ever obvious you’re not going to be persuaded one way or another but seriously you need to read up on street gangs LK hav been around since the 1950’s but some egos get in the way but when you finally read up you will see the truth. WHEN IT COMRS TO STREET GANGS YOUR WAY IUT OF YOU ZONE

yeah, i read they were formed in the 1960s, anyway they don't seem to have old (over 50) members, so there is not continuity with the previous gangs, they form new one with young members, they have chapters even in europe formed mostly by teenagers from ecuador
anyway you can post some indictment that proof i'm wrong?

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982647
12/13/19 03:26 PM
12/13/19 03:26 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Are you a Fucking Cop? Because like I said you need to read up not or yesterday but years you have no clue. SNITCH!

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982648
12/13/19 03:27 PM
12/13/19 03:27 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
And look it up motherfucker seems that you think you know what the fuck they are

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982649
12/13/19 03:28 PM
12/13/19 03:28 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
M2W Is a SNITCH! Period!

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: furio_from_naples] #982652
12/13/19 03:49 PM
12/13/19 03:49 PM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Fair enough, I knew that the beef had to do with the Saints/Princesses in Sicily, and Sforza woman who had a baby cut out of her, that is probably the Charles V beef. Interesting point is that the same Sigs claim that this beefs somehow lead to Corleonesi heading up North to Burlesconi. As Burlesconi and the Sforza as very close. Leggio made a deal with decedent of the Sforza woman, Sabrina or something. Leggio and CN is what it is since.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982653
12/13/19 03:57 PM
12/13/19 03:57 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by m2w

yeah, i read they were formed in the 1960s, anyway they don't seem to have old (over 50) members, so there is not continuity with the previous gangs, they form new one with young members, they have chapters even in europe formed mostly by teenagers from ecuador

The LK's in Europe are imposters. They're nothing like the sets on the US East Coast or Chicago. I mean, this is one indictment that alleges they distributed more than 150 kilo of cocaine over the course of the investigation;

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/i...ana-for-roles-in-racketeering-conspiracy

And that's just what they know about. In the very least it's way more than that petty DeCavalcante crew was slinging recently.

I mean, Italians aren't the only power out there these days. Especially when it comes to drugs or at the very least the distribution of it. It's not the 1960's anymore.

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: TheKillingJoke] #982661
12/13/19 05:52 PM
12/13/19 05:52 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by m2w

The LK's in Europe are imposters. They're nothing like the sets on the US East Coast or Chicago. I mean, this is one indictment that alleges they distributed more than 150 kilo of cocaine over the course of the investigation;

And that's just what they know about. In the very least it's way more than that petty DeCavalcante crew was slinging recently.

I mean, Italians aren't the only power out there these days. Especially when it comes to drugs or at the very least the distribution of it. It's not the 1960's anymore.

this indictment is about drug dealing like probably all the ones against latin kings, in this case there is a corrupted policemen of mexican origins i think, the age is 31 and 25 for the lk members, nothing new, i'm contesting the fact that guy claimed they are involved in massive money laundering schemes, political connections etc. they are just a street gang, maybe more organized than others

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: TheKillingJoke] #982663
12/13/19 06:05 PM
12/13/19 06:05 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted by m2w

Half a ton of weed is no small drug operation.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982665
12/13/19 06:16 PM
12/13/19 06:16 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Originally Posted by m2w

Yes. They do have old members.
You always lost me at no continuity when they've been active in Chicago in the same neighborhoods with some members having cousins/uncles/fathers & perhaps grandfathers now who are members.

I'd imagine that any criminal group or criminal prone members with longevity (50+ years) will be replace with new members. Now if your definition of continuity isn't than please go into details confused.

- African Proverb
Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982668
12/13/19 06:21 PM
12/13/19 06:21 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Let’s just say that Dairy Queen are mostly now called Dairy King up in Springfield & Connecticut but that’s all you’re going to hear from me I no longer trust that you’re he to post I think you’re hear as a Cop & Snitch

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: BlackFamily] #982669
12/13/19 06:25 PM
12/13/19 06:25 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Don’t listen to this dude his manner of continuing this proves he’s a Law Enforcer if you notice he post only so I can give more info he’s straight up PIG

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982672
12/13/19 06:32 PM
12/13/19 06:32 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
My Man your in the big leagues if that’s your mentality it’s too obvious your out of your league. This Forum has many knowledgeable members but your out of your element here your argument is weak and as I keep saying LE is the only one that have such a WEAK argument on this

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: m2w] #982674
12/13/19 06:37 PM
12/13/19 06:37 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
I give up! Thanks to everyone who has posted very true opinions on this topic but there is always one

Re: NE;Latin Kings bust, boss is Italian, ties to mob [Re: mike68] #982682
12/13/19 08:43 PM
12/13/19 08:43 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Only on a Latin King thread........

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4