GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 92 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,299
Posts1,058,148
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried #981181
11/18/19 05:31 PM
11/18/19 05:31 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #981194
11/18/19 10:38 PM
11/18/19 10:38 PM
Rochester/Pittsburgh
FrankValenti Offline
The Sphinx
FrankValenti  Offline
The Sphinx
Made Member
Rochester/Pittsburgh
The idea that the mob would take such a risk as to transport Hoffa’s body from Michigan to New Jersey is insane to me.

Frank Sheeran’s story makes sense. Maybe he embellished his role, but the general idea is probably right. Hoffa was picked up by Chuckie O’Brien, taken into a house in Detroit, then died by gunshots to the head by either Sheeran or Sally Bugs and was cremated by the Andretta brothers.

All this nonsense about being dumped in a barrel and east coast mobsters bidding over who gets to dispose of the body just sounds like nonsense.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #981208
11/19/19 11:21 AM
11/19/19 11:21 AM
Luxurydog Offline
Button
Luxurydog  Offline
Button
I agree with you FrankValenti, 100%

"No one's ever gonna kill me, they wouldn't dare." - Carmine Galante

In the mob, you're either at the dinner table, or on the menu.
Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #981220
11/19/19 05:07 PM
11/19/19 05:07 PM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
I agree...Zero chance they drove a dead body cross country

Lots of people trying to make a buck off of Hoffa's disappearance...Just another hustle !!

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: DiLorenzo] #981248
11/19/19 11:33 PM
11/19/19 11:33 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
I wish I had a dime for everyone who claims to know where Hoffa was buried.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #981266
11/20/19 01:31 PM
11/20/19 01:31 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
So class,here's your Math homework;
If you add Hoffa's possible burial sites to the number of final resting places of the 'real' Noah's Ark,would the number be bigger or smaller than the "true" killers of JFK?

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Lou_Para] #981309
11/21/19 03:37 PM
11/21/19 03:37 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
No one has ever proved, definitively, who killed Hoffa and/or where he's buried. A new book, "In Hoffa's Shadow," by Jack Goldsmith, a law professor and former Justice Dept. lawyer who is a stepson of Chuckie O'Brien, Hoffa's closest aid, has some very interesting insights about Hoffa, the government and the Mob.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: FrankValenti] #981329
11/21/19 06:53 PM
11/21/19 06:53 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by FrankValenti
Hoffa was picked up by Chuckie O’Brien, taken into a house in Detroit, then died by gunshots to the head by either Sheeran or Sally Bugs and was cremated by the Andretta brothers.

All this nonsense about being dumped in a barrel and east coast mobsters bidding over who gets to dispose of the body just sounds like nonsense.

Sheeran and O'Brien were the only guys Hoffa would trust, but I agree Sally Bugs was also involved. Sheeran also claimed the murder of
Salvatore Briguglio he worked with the IRA man John 'The Redhead' Francis.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #981342
11/21/19 10:01 PM
11/21/19 10:01 PM
Rochester/Pittsburgh
FrankValenti Offline
The Sphinx
FrankValenti  Offline
The Sphinx
Made Member
Rochester/Pittsburgh
Originally Posted by Hollander
Hoffa was picked up by Chuckie O’Brien, taken into a house in Detroit, then died by gunshots to the head by either Sheeran or Sally Bugs and was cremated by the Andretta brothers.

Sheeran and O'Brien were the only guys Hoffa would trust, but I agree Sally Bugs was also involved. Sheeran also claimed the murder of

Yes, good point. Hoffa supposedly had a falling out with Chuckie, but the fact remains he was Hoffa’s foster son and likely would’ve been able to get his father into the car with him even if Sally Bugs was sitting in the back seat. Add Sheeran and he would’ve felt protected. It would’ve been a done deal. Nobody else could’ve convinced Jimmy to get into a car that wasn’t his own. I believe Sheeran probably pulled the trigger but I’m open to Dan Moldea’s idea that Briguglio did it and Sheeran was a witness at the house.

Another thing I’ll add about Frank Sheeran claiming Jimmy Hoffa was cremated by the Andretta brothers. There was a Detroit area police officer who looked into this claim about 10 years ago. His investigation added some serious weight to Sheeran’s story IMO. He found a cemetery linked to the funeral parlor Sheeran named. Their crematorium was located about 10 minutes from the house on Beaverland Street where Hoffa was supposedly whacked. This cop pulled the records and found two cremations occurred on July 30, 1975. One of which, according to the records, was of a “woman” who doesn’t exist. There are no records of “her” birth, death certificate, marriages, tax filings or any other source that would suggest this person ever lived. No evidence of the ashes either. Standard practice in the funeral industry is the remains must be held in a storage facility at the crematorium until family claims them. According to the logbooks he checked, nobody ever claimed the ashes so they should still be interned there, yet when he approached the funeral parlor to search, the remains were missing. Very strange. He theorized the mobbed up funeral home knew the procedures, burned Hoffa’s body within hours of his death and falsified records to cover everything up. The book is called “Digging For The Truth” and it makes sense to me. Brother Moscato’s son doesn’t. He looks like an opportunist trying out for a reality TV show and apparently he’s been trying to sell this iceman type story for 5 years.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #981357
11/22/19 10:23 AM
11/22/19 10:23 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: FrankValenti] #981519
11/24/19 06:01 PM
11/24/19 06:01 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
The idea that the mob would take such a risk as to transport Hoffa’s body from Michigan to New Jersey is insane to me.

That reason--no risks for the Mob--is why I tend to believe Chuckie when he says he didn't pick up Hoffa and wasn't in the car. If he had been in the car, or if he had any first-hand knowledge of Hoffa's demise--he would have been dead before sundown.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: FrankValenti] #981551
11/25/19 01:42 AM
11/25/19 01:42 AM
Woodbridge ON Canada
Bobbybacala Offline
Button
Bobbybacala  Offline
Button
Woodbridge ON Canada

Yes, good point. Hoffa supposedly had a falling out with Chuckie, but the fact remains he was Hoffa’s foster son and likely would’ve been able to get his father into the car with him even if Sally Bugs was sitting in the back seat. Add Sheeran and he would’ve felt protected. It would’ve been a done deal. Nobody else could’ve convinced Jimmy to get into a car that wasn’t his own. I believe Sheeran probably pulled the trigger but I’m open to Dan Moldea’s idea that Briguglio did it and Sheeran was a witness at the house.

Another thing I’ll add about Frank Sheeran claiming Jimmy Hoffa was cremated by the Andretta brothers. There was a Detroit area police officer who looked into this claim about 10 years ago. His investigation added some serious weight to Sheeran’s story IMO. He found a cemetery linked to the funeral parlor Sheeran named. Their crematorium was located about 10 minutes from the house on Beaverland Street where Hoffa was supposedly whacked. This cop pulled the records and found two cremations occurred on July 30, 1975. One of which, according to the records, was of a “woman” who doesn’t exist. There are no records of “her” birth, death certificate, marriages, tax filings or any other source that would suggest this person ever lived. No evidence of the ashes either. Standard practice in the funeral industry is the remains must be held in a storage facility at the crematorium until family claims them. According to the logbooks he checked, nobody ever claimed the ashes so they should still be interned there, yet when he approached the funeral parlor to search, the remains were missing. Very strange. He theorized the mobbed up funeral home knew the procedures, burned Hoffa’s body within hours of his death and falsified records to cover everything up. The book is called “Digging For The Truth” and it makes sense to me. Brother Moscato’s son doesn’t. He looks like an opportunist trying out for a reality TV show and apparently he’s been trying to sell this iceman type story for 5 years.

So even mike franzese is full of shit

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Bobbybacala] #981566
11/25/19 09:23 AM
11/25/19 09:23 AM
Rochester/Pittsburgh
FrankValenti Offline
The Sphinx
FrankValenti  Offline
The Sphinx
Made Member
Rochester/Pittsburgh
Originally Posted by Bobbybacala

So even mike franzese is full of shit

Let’s just say he’s very wet...

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: DiLorenzo] #981572
11/25/19 12:36 PM
11/25/19 12:36 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
I agree...Zero chance they drove a dead body cross country

I strongly agree that it's not likely. But I think it's somewhat possible, IF he was placed in a load of garbage and/or chemical waste. Hear me out. I know that hazardous wastes were still being sent to NJ daily by the truckload at that time,(it was just before the EPA cracked down) so such a truck would hardly have attracted attention. What cop was going to search a dump trailer full of (possibly toxic) garbage before Hoffa was even reported missing? And again I agree it's not likely Hoffa was buried at Moscato's dump, but the FBI apparently thought it worthwhile enough to search the place back in the '70s. Hoffa aside, I'd bet my bottom dollar there were bodies buried in that dump, it was owned by wiseguys in the 60's and 70's. Good luck finding any evidence though, that dump was on fire for years in the 80s and early 90s, I remember the smoke from it while driving on the Pulaski Skyway.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: FrankValenti] #981612
11/25/19 11:19 PM
11/25/19 11:19 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
I just finished "In Hoffa's Shadow" by Jack Goldsmith, Chuckie's stepson. Chuckie gave him hundreds of hours of interviews before finally telling him that Tony Pro ordered the hit, with agreement from New York and Detroit. Goldsmith, a former government lawyer, got to know the FBI and Justice Dept. agents on the Hoffa case. Chuckie didn't say who carried it out, and maintains he was nowhere near Hoffa on the day he disappeared.

Goldsmith writes:

"I learned that current and former officials in the Detroit office of teh FBI and the Detroit US Attorney's Office have for two decades believe that Vito Giacalone, Anthony's brorher, was directly involved in Hoffas disappearance and was probably the perso who picked hm up at the Machus Red Fox. These officials also believe they know who murdered Hoffa. The killer was a low-level family member in 1975. someone entirely off the early investigators' radar screen. His status in the Detroit family rose almost immediattely after the disappearance, and he died in January 2019. But the government remains frustrated because its informed suspicions about this person cannot be proven."

The government botched the investigation of Hoffa's disappearance, in large part by simplistically focusing on Chuckie as the prime suspect. That was based on the equally simplistic assumption that Chuckie was the only person whom Hoffa would have felt safe enough with to get into the car that took him to his doom. They never had any proof of either premise, and wasted far too much time pursuing Chuckie, who was never indicted, much less convicted, of anything related to the Hoffa disappearance. And, they overlooked the obvious: If Chuckie was with Hoffa, and/or knew anything important about his disappearance, the Mob would have whacked him immediately.

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Turnbull] #981622
11/26/19 09:39 AM
11/26/19 09:39 AM
Rochester/Pittsburgh
FrankValenti Offline
The Sphinx
FrankValenti  Offline
The Sphinx
Made Member
Rochester/Pittsburgh
Originally Posted by Turnbull
I just finished "In Hoffa's Shadow" by Jack Goldsmith, Chuckie's stepson. Chuckie gave him hundreds of hours of interviews before finally telling him that Tony Pro ordered the hit, with agreement from New York and Detroit. Goldsmith, a former government lawyer, got to know the FBI and Justice Dept. agents on the Hoffa case. Chuckie didn't say who carried it out, and maintains he was nowhere near Hoffa on the day he disappeared.

Goldsmith writes:

"I learned that current and former officials in the Detroit office of teh FBI and the Detroit US Attorney's Office have for two decades believe that Vito Giacalone, Anthony's brorher, was directly involved in Hoffas disappearance and was probably the perso who picked hm up at the Machus Red Fox. These officials also believe they know who murdered Hoffa. The killer was a low-level family member in 1975. someone entirely off the early investigators' radar screen. His status in the Detroit family rose almost immediattely after the disappearance, and he died in January 2019. But the government remains frustrated because its informed suspicions about this person cannot be proven."

The government botched the investigation of Hoffa's disappearance, in large part by simplistically focusing on Chuckie as the prime suspect. That was based on the equally simplistic assumption that Chuckie was the only person whom Hoffa would have felt safe enough with to get into the car that took him to his doom. They never had any proof of either premise, and wasted far too much time pursuing Chuckie, who was never indicted, much less convicted, of anything related to the Hoffa disappearance. And, they overlooked the obvious: If Chuckie was with Hoffa, and/or knew anything important about his disappearance, the Mob would have whacked him immediately.

Interesting. I’ve heard a few interviews of Goldsmith. He’s adamant Chuckie had no involvement and was persecuted, even illegally surveilled by the government for his entire life. I’ll have to check out the book.

It sounds like he’s saying the FBI believes former Detroit Consigliere “Tony Pal” Pallazolo was the shooter? If so, he wasn’t entirely off their radar. He was caught on a Canadian wiretap in the 90s bragging about putting Hoffa’s body through a sausage auger. Those claims always seemed dubious. He was a low level hood in 1975 and quickly rose up the ranks, that’s true. Tony Zerilli named him as a member of the hit team, but we know how his other claims turned out... lies. Who knows?

Re: Mobster's son says he knows where Hoffa is buried [Re: Hollander] #982073
12/03/19 07:14 PM
12/03/19 07:14 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Jimmy Hoffa’s former personal driver dishes on mob boss run-ins, ominous talks, disappearance
Marvin ‘The Weasel’ Elkind: ‘I was fearful 100% of the time’

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...oss-run-ins-ominous-talks-disappearance/

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull