GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 89 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988838
04/05/20 05:51 PM
04/05/20 05:51 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
And not for nothing all these men the parillo the matty the latos and mannochio and even deluca to an extent they had to have at least 5- 8 good men under them and The least half for each men are more than capable of being made ..... so to think that didnt make their fair share of new blood isn't making sense to me at all... and I don't think that they wouldn't make any men that be stupid... like Theodore he has to be made been made ... who said he never was .... he was with the guys since the late 70s ... took charges for the richie gomes m his young days Louis with the strip clubs ... he put in alot of work ...like bongfilia no difference .... my opinion anyways

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: New England chart [Re: Joerusso] #988863
04/05/20 09:08 PM
04/05/20 09:08 PM
K
KnowNothing Offline
Wiseguy
KnowNothing  Offline
K
Wiseguy
“Joe Russo” you should be a little more careful throwing all these names around and speculating about people being criminals. You seem very excited. Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no big secret cabal of wiseguys running the state. It’s as dead as people say it is and most of these people especially the kids of so and so’s were lucky to be set up in legitimate ways a long time ago. RI is very Italian and many families go back many generations and people have personal connections and friendships, that doesn’t mean there’s a secret mafia rebuilding conspiracy going on. And as far as that robbery crew, no, the people you mentioned... never anything more than that...

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988871
04/05/20 09:51 PM
04/05/20 09:51 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
@KnowNothing I've said in many past posts that the Italian communities we have arent producing what they were. That's why I've challenged members on here in our area to say who's coming up, if anyone. However, being that this is a message board I don't understand why it's a problem for Russo to throw names around about families in RI. Yet we speculate over 100's of other guys on threads relating to NY,NJ, Philly etc.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988902
04/06/20 09:08 AM
04/06/20 09:08 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
@knownothing ... sorry for you buddy but next time I ask questions because I know the right people I'm going ask for more names and details and really throw em around .... your have to be shitting me we are on a board with people risking themselves because they actually know people and we are not to entertain ourselves curiouslity because of you huh..... man listen everyone opinion matters so if u believe theres no up and comes that's fine.... I beg to differ and that's what we collectively on the board discuss without trying to implicate or get anyone in jail.... just trying to figure out names and the who's who down there since the days is fast vanishing....maybe I mentioned some real live names who's really involved and was never ever mentioned maybe but idc I'll be doing some research some more with my fellow human resources

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "
Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988903
04/06/20 09:12 AM
04/06/20 09:12 AM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
@marble guy .... your right tiberi from what I heard never made any generation but very very tight and involved with the family.... maybe they was made and we never ever knew or the known the right tiberi that was made idk......but theres many highly involved characters that's heavily involved going generations .... that has to mean and result in something right ....? Maybe not ? But one would only assume

Re: New England chart [Re: Joerusso] #988907
04/06/20 01:39 PM
04/06/20 01:39 PM
Z
Zorro Offline
Wiseguy
Zorro  Offline
Z
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by Joerusso
@marble guy .... your right tiberi from what I heard never made any generation but very very tight and involved with the family.... maybe they was made and we never ever knew or the known the right tiberi that was made idk......but theres many highly involved characters that's heavily involved going generations .... that has to mean and result in something right ....? Maybe not ? But one would only assume

As far as the tiberis go, there was a time long ago when if it was stolen and it was in Rhode island it probably touched their hands. Neither brother is made. Joe passed away last year or the year before I believe. He wouldn't have gotten straightened out due to some questionable shit that happened at the ACI, out of respect for the dead and for the family I will leave it at that, if you know you know. The brother is around, see him all the time when I'm up there at that cigar place across from tony colonials

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988908
04/06/20 01:47 PM
04/06/20 01:47 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Some one called it staten island east. It's like the same place. And its known staten island has more made guys then any other borough today you could argue so I dont know why Rhode island would go the way of the dinosaurs. It's in there blood. I just think well baby shacks was in charge when salome made him under boss in 91 till when ever he retires a few years back he was fine only having a handful of guys down there with someone a little younger even thou hes pushing 70ty he probably could do whatever he wants and cheese will say hey ok

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988909
04/06/20 01:59 PM
04/06/20 01:59 PM
Z
Zorro Offline
Wiseguy
Zorro  Offline
Z
Wiseguy
I think a lot of it has to do with self preservation. If I'm the boss, and I'm making good money, and things are going smoothly, why would I want to bring a bunch of guys in and draw extra attention to this thing? Especially if you see the writing on the wall that this thing is almost over. The mentality would be, I'm doing well, I'm rich, my family is set up, fuck everybody else. Just my opinion as to why nobody was brought in

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #988911
04/06/20 02:40 PM
04/06/20 02:40 PM
K
KnowNothing Offline
Wiseguy
KnowNothing  Offline
K
Wiseguy
The point you guys don’t seem to get is you don’t just start speculating and making shit up, anonymously throwing peoples names out on the internet saying you think they’re made. Based on what? Some of you obviously don’t know anyone at all or you wouldn’t be asking people to name names. Listen to Zorro he’s on the mark here ok? Louie had a tight circle. Few of the popular names, some business people, real estate developers. Lived over a laundromat so what’s that tell you? Old school as they come and low key. Why go out there and start bringing people into the fold when almost everyone’s a rat now? He had plenty of $ and had a long smooth run by today’s standard. I get it, you want to believe every Tom Dick and Harry has a button but just isn’t the case. Tiberis? Buckles? LMAO. Just stop. You have no idea how ridiculous you sound

Re: New England chart [Re: Zorro] #988915
04/06/20 02:50 PM
04/06/20 02:50 PM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
Originally Posted by Zorro
I think a lot of it has to do with self preservation. If I'm the boss, and I'm making good money, and things are going smoothly, why would I want to bring a bunch of guys in and draw extra attention to this thing? Especially if you see the writing on the wall that this thing is almost over. The mentality would be, I'm doing well, I'm rich, my family is set up, fuck everybody else. Just my opinion as to why nobody was brought in

IMO, Zorro hit the nail on the head. Self preservation is key. Shacks saw where the mob was headed.

Re: New England chart [Re: KnowNothing] #988917
04/06/20 03:03 PM
04/06/20 03:03 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
Originally Posted by KnowNothing
The point you guys don’t seem to get is you don’t just start speculating and making shit up, anonymously throwing peoples names out on the internet saying you think they’re made. Based on what? Some of you obviously don’t know anyone at all or you wouldn’t be asking people to name names. Listen to Zorro he’s on the mark here ok? Louie had a tight circle. Few of the popular names, some business people, real estate developers. Lived over a laundromat so what’s that tell you? Old school as they come and low key. Why go out there and start bringing people into the fold when almost everyone’s a rat now? He had plenty of $ and had a long smooth run by today’s standard. I get it, you want to believe every Tom Dick and Harry has a button but just isn’t the case. Tiberis? Buckles? LMAO. Just stop. You have no idea how ridiculous you sound

@Knownothing How ridiculous is it tho? The Tiberi's were close with Sciarra coming up. Why is it that we can talk about guys in other places but if its RI/Prov its a problem? And the only difference between naming names on here or at a bar in Silver Lake or Knightsville is that we're naming them here lol. And tbh, if someones gets offended, too bad. Everyone in RI wants to talk the talk and sound like they're someone. Yet when they get called out then theres a problem lol.

I agree with Zorro. As I mentioned a few comments ago, Rhode Island will be pretty much gone in 20 years. Boston will be considered the only hub for LCN in New England.

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: New England chart [Re: pmac] #989234
04/10/20 01:53 PM
04/10/20 01:53 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
I agree they still control the union damn near every trade from Maine to New York and they have it on a big strong hold in Rhode island in mass... I heard dellsantos boys still work with the city so is Achilles kids he still big in construction and old time Romano nephew is huge in the union ....and baby shack knows everyone ... I doubt he didnt make no one esp all the guys have to have so many associates and a few of them have to be capable and so many guys dead they have to replace them at least half of them esp as the time go on .... I just believe they have to much history, bloodline, rackets, control and connections, to not keep the capable guys in the shuffle and in position to carry tradition and that's what it's all about regardless if time is changing they know that they have to adapt is part of the game... obviously it's not like before but to die out completely or near extinction imo not just yet..... shatters/decimated yes....less pool of selection and true to tradition clear as day but to have 10.12 made guys I would think it's more like 15 -20 regular soldiers and whatever higher ups from the state my opinion but forget about opnions who have facts to prove any opnions...

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989235
04/10/20 02:04 PM
04/10/20 02:04 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
@JoeRusso the funny thing is my cousin gets a lot of the sons and nephews jobs with the DOT lol

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989246
04/10/20 03:42 PM
04/10/20 03:42 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
@marble guy .... it's not a coincidence that that's one if the scams that buddy cianci and whoever else first exposed even tho the guys who the mob supported didnt win but it's a big joke if u really know it's all mob backing ..... point is it's not coincidence the same sidewalk and highway and state jobs they won and outbidded and worked and got payed is the same type jobs your cousin works with

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989247
04/10/20 03:45 PM
04/10/20 03:45 PM
boston/north end
Joerusso Offline
consigleire
Joerusso  Offline
consigleire
Underboss
boston/north end
Their was a scam they would smash pavements and get the contact to fix em again same with highway use big 18 wheeler from company's they run to go over the same soft spot that the companys they run didnt properly pave so they could crack the pavement and do it again highway sidewalks....

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989354
04/11/20 11:38 PM
04/11/20 11:38 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
so where does vincent ferrara fit in?
he was a rebel faction leader and made man?
capo?

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989370
04/12/20 11:57 AM
04/12/20 11:57 AM
R
RomanNE Offline
Wiseguy
RomanNE  Offline
R
Wiseguy

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989513
04/15/20 01:50 PM
04/15/20 01:50 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCpHR9WKphw

Youtube report on Angelesco's plea (basically a guy read the Boston Herald article), said that he and two associates were involved. They took the dealers stash and sneakers that he sold on the side. The dealer remembered Angelesco's rental car license plate.

Any idea who the two associates were? Is Giangrande still his right hand man?

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989642
04/18/20 02:09 AM
04/18/20 02:09 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i dont thing the cops or the feds give a fuck about the lcn in boston anymore its been to much of a headache. im sure theyll go make a bust when the witnesses are running into there hands but... like think why did this weed dealer tell the feds he got robbed by this dude because he must have got caught in a drug deal and this will get him out. and 2 3 pounds of good weed in mass will cost you atleast 6000. so its a ok robbery i dont know about the shoes. but to make the press like this is probaly emabarrishing

Re: New England chart [Re: JakeTheSnake30] #989643
04/18/20 02:13 AM
04/18/20 02:13 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

russo do you live in boston its so exspensive there. i work in dorchester here n ther

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull