GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 90 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,352
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,213
Posts1,056,162
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? #978848
10/01/19 12:14 PM
10/01/19 12:14 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Except the NY's 5 family in which the bosses could earn easly tens of millions a year,the other families I have to fight against the competition of other criminal groups with less men.But for example Joey Merlino from Philly how much could, hypothetically, earn a year? 1 milion? 2 milions? Anyone have some sources on this argument?

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978852
10/01/19 01:11 PM
10/01/19 01:11 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
This threads are ridiculous, furio u keep asking them every year over and over again. As we said million times , no one knows that , u had small family bosses that made A LOT of money and others that didn't. It depends on millions of stuff also none of that info can't be considered true , its all speculations , they are trying to hide everything they earn , its impossible to know.

Last edited by Strax; 10/01/19 01:13 PM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978873
10/01/19 06:53 PM
10/01/19 06:53 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978881
10/01/19 07:28 PM
10/01/19 07:28 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Except the NY's 5 family in which the bosses could earn easly tens of millions a year,the other families I have to fight against the competition of other criminal groups with less men.But for example Joey Merlino from Philly how much could, hypothetically, earn a year? 1 milion? 2 milions? Anyone have some sources on this argument?

Furio, you're asking for sources? The only people that will know that information is the family bosses and may be the administrations.

In saying that, I can put forward some of my own guess work......

I tried to do some calculations to figure out how much tribute Michael DeSantis gets from the Luccheses and I arrived at $3 million dollars per year. That doesn't include earnings from his own rackets and legitimate businesses. So from that I think Joey is getting about $500,000-$800,000 tribute per year, if you take into consideration he has a acting boss that will be taking tribute as well.

Last edited by Neo; 10/01/19 07:34 PM.
Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978882
10/01/19 07:42 PM
10/01/19 07:42 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Keep calling Joey handsome enough and he might tell you.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978883
10/01/19 08:12 PM
10/01/19 08:12 PM
J
JoeTadaro Offline
Made Member
JoeTadaro  Offline
J
Made Member
Joey makes bank bro...he cashes checks, bangs your girlfriends and he’ll be making an appearance at next years catalina whine mixer...what else is there to know

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978896
10/02/19 02:38 AM
10/02/19 02:38 AM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Philip Leonetti said he collected $3 million for Scarfo over the course of 17 months. At another point in his book he says they were bringing in $500,000 a month.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: Strax] #978897
10/02/19 04:05 AM
10/02/19 04:05 AM
I
Immortale Offline
Wiseguy
Immortale  Offline
I
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by Strax
This threads are ridiculous, furio u keep asking them every year over and over again. As we said million times , no one knows that , u had small family bosses that made A LOT of money and others that didn't. It depends on millions of stuff also none of that info can't be considered true , its all speculations , they are trying to hide everything they earn , its impossible to know.

You are a very hostile person.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978898
10/02/19 04:07 AM
10/02/19 04:07 AM
I
Immortale Offline
Wiseguy
Immortale  Offline
I
Wiseguy
Furio, I don't think there are sources other than claims made in books. But of course these books come from different eras. I'd say they still make more than enough money otherwise they wouldn't be in it. Crime only flourishes because there's money to be made. And if some kid pushing pills or weed on the streets can earn 2000-4000 in some weeks, a boss can earn millions. But we have to take into account they arent able to spend it all freely off the bat, they'll be worth a lot, but not have a lot of legal spending "power".

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: Immortale] #978900
10/02/19 04:42 AM
10/02/19 04:42 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by Immortale

We have questions like this every few months , asked by furio all over again , we never come to any conclusion , he is banned from all other forums because of his "questions".

Some of the best posters around left this forum because of stuff like this, wouldn't it be nicer to have some real research topics and conversations other than "how much $ they make", "why they didnt form their own families" ,"who's better,the gotti or the Persicos?" and that type of stuff.

Last edited by Strax; 10/02/19 04:51 AM.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978931
10/02/19 09:43 PM
10/02/19 09:43 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
As i've said before im sure they making millions of dollars per year. And like i've said plenty of times before i only go with the conclusion of what Criminals make here in Scandinavia and not to mention Germany and other places. These are guys that i know directly or maybe a friends friend.

And again, i can imagine the oppurtuntiy is alot bigger in a city like New York rather than Oslo,Stockholm,Copenhagen..

My guess is that a big shot criminal in New York/LA/Chicago etc makes atleast a few hundred thousands dollars a month.. Minimum!

Nowadays you have criminals postin shit on Instagram with their face covered just look at the lifestyle of some big shots, i mean come on? they spending 100 thousand dollars on just one night out? and they post this shit every week.

As for "Yeeee but they cannot spend it how they want" it is truly bullshit. A guys that makes millions is obviously a smart guy, he has legitimate income so that he can spend it however the fuck he wants to.. This argument is just for ignorants that have to find reasons why its not good to be a criminal other than that its just wrong.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: furio_from_naples] #978932
10/02/19 10:02 PM
10/02/19 10:02 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

just guessing i think whoevers the boss in new england today recieves threws all the tributes of what 30 40 made guys and all there asscoaites 250k a yr tops. thats just money kciked up from loans, gambling, shake downs and drugs

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: Strax] #978944
10/03/19 04:54 AM
10/03/19 04:54 AM
I
Immortale Offline
Wiseguy
Immortale  Offline
I
Wiseguy

We have questions like this every few months , asked by furio all over again , we never come to any conclusion , he is banned from all other forums because of his "questions".

Some of the best posters around left this forum because of stuff like this, wouldn't it be nicer to have some real research topics and conversations other than "how much $ they make", "why they didnt form their own families" ,"who's better,the gotti or the Persicos?" and that type of stuff.

?
They are interesting questions for some, and can always spark up interesting debate, no? What other forums are there besides black hand?

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: doggystyle] #978945
10/03/19 04:57 AM
10/03/19 04:57 AM
I
Immortale Offline
Wiseguy
Immortale  Offline
I
Wiseguy
Originally Posted by doggystyle

As for "Yeeee but they cannot spend it how they want" it is truly bullshit. A guys that makes millions is obviously a smart guy, he has legitimate income so that he can spend it however the fuck he wants to.. This argument is just for ignorants that have to find reasons why its not good to be a criminal other than that its just wrong.

Atleast quote me when you direct such stupid answers at me. You interpret what I say wrong. I'm not saying they CAN'T spend it. They can, if these guys go out for a night and spend 100,000 who cares? It's all cash and it's in the economy now. But if these guys wanna purchase a million dollar house, they CAN but it's gonna be a lot harder with the IRS and other information technologies in 2019. It's not easy. They can't do bank transfers and I'm sure these guy take actual mortgages on high end houses and shit to not stand out. NOONE pays off a house in cash just like that, unless theyre stupid.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: Immortale] #978953
10/03/19 07:34 AM
10/03/19 07:34 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans

They are interesting questions for some, and can always spark up interesting debate, no? What other forums are there besides black hand?

I am obviously not going to tell you , they are invite only anyways. Black Hand needs to go back to being invite only too, there are some trolls there too.

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to be hostile , i just wish there are reasearh based topics here , good posters who post quality stuff get zero attention here , while threads "Gotti vs persiocs" and other type of threads that furio opens up everyday , get ton of it. All good posters left this places, only that are left are CabriniGreen, m2w , antimafia, Ciment(He didnt get in for 2 months or so), LuanKuci and of course my dutch friend Hollander

Last edited by Strax; 10/03/19 07:47 AM.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: Strax] #978957
10/03/19 10:23 AM
10/03/19 10:23 AM
I
Immortale Offline
Wiseguy
Immortale  Offline
I
Wiseguy

I am obviously not going to tell you , they are invite only anyways. Black Hand needs to go back to being invite only too, there are some trolls there too.

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to be hostile , i just wish there are reasearh based topics here , good posters who post quality stuff get zero attention here , while threads "Gotti vs persiocs" and other type of threads that furio opens up everyday , get ton of it. All good posters left this places, only that are left are CabriniGreen, m2w , antimafia, Ciment(He didnt get in for 2 months or so), LuanKuci and of course my dutch friend Hollander

I get what you mean. But maybe the interesting threads get few responses because the knowledgeable posters are so few in numbers? I myself dont always have time to be on here either, I enjoy reading discussions more than I enjoy posting actually. But sometimes these threads furio puts out produce some quality discussion or are actually things I've been wondering about myself, too. So maybe I'm just looking at it differently.

Re: How much aboss of a little mob family could earn? [Re: Immortale] #978967
10/03/19 01:52 PM
10/03/19 01:52 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy

I get what you mean. But maybe the interesting threads get few responses because the knowledgeable posters are so few in numbers? I myself dont always have time to be on here either, I enjoy reading discussions more than I enjoy posting actually. But sometimes these threads furio puts out produce some quality discussion or are actually things I've been wondering about myself, too. So maybe I'm just looking at it differently.

Thanks Immortale.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull