GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Irishman12, 1 invisible), 121 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,349
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,726
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: Zavattoni] #979037
10/04/19 05:03 PM
10/04/19 05:03 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Weren't there a good few exceptions to the rule when the books were closed? They were closed for what, 20 years? I'm sure there were at least a half dozen guys that must have been made during that time. It's such a long gap.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: Neo] #979043
10/04/19 06:27 PM
10/04/19 06:27 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by MightyDR
In Capeci's obit he says Migliore was actually made in the 70s, but before the books were opened. He was taken to another part of the country, made, then brought back to NY.

Capeci is wrong.

Ducks wanted Migliore made ASAP and then after that he tried to fast track him to capo, then into the administration.

So what was Capeci's story.....Migliore got sent to Kansas to get his button?, or some way out story like that?, Capeci is always getting shit spat in his ear.

Where did you find out about this?

Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: Zavattoni] #979055
10/04/19 11:16 PM
10/04/19 11:16 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i bet litttle al was a source on capecis payroll to the day he died. the part where al said he told the feds when he flipped neils life was in danger because he was a threat to amsuo and cassos power is new. maybe amuso did ok the hit, but it seems weird because casso is strippped of his rank (93)and neil was back in the fold till the day he died. he must have been reassured by amuso he didnt order the hit. capeci also kinda solved the neil was at the applachian meeting. his car was but some other made guy was driving luchese in it. i disagree neil was tonys ducks underboss before the commission trial. why wouldnt ducks just made him boss instead of amuso?? ive rread a few places neil was amuso consig for a few months before being indicted then casso replaced him. any news on steve crea and madonnas trial. it started a few days back. any twitter reporters at there trial

Last edited by pmac; 10/04/19 11:19 PM.
Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: MightyDR] #979059
10/05/19 05:07 AM
10/05/19 05:07 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
In Capeci's obit he says Migliore was actually made in the 70s, but before the books were opened. He was taken to another part of the country, made, then brought back to NY.

Capeci is wrong.

Ducks wanted Migliore made ASAP and then after that he tried to fast track him to capo, then into the administration.

So what was Capeci's story.....Migliore got sent to Kansas to get his button?, or some way out story like that?, Capeci is always getting shit spat in his ear.

When you have been following the mob as long as I have, this sort of stuff is just common knowledge.

Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: pmac] #979060
10/05/19 05:20 AM
10/05/19 05:20 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
i bet litttle al was a source on capecis payroll to the day he died. the part where al said he told the feds when he flipped neils life was in danger because he was a threat to amsuo and cassos power is new. maybe amuso did ok the hit, but it seems weird because casso is strippped of his rank (93)and neil was back in the fold till the day he died. he must have been reassured by amuso he didnt order the hit. capeci also kinda solved the neil was at the applachian meeting. his car was but some other made guy was driving luchese in it. i disagree neil was tonys ducks underboss before the commission trial. why wouldnt ducks just made him boss instead of amuso?? ive rread a few places neil was amuso consig for a few months before being indicted then casso replaced him. any news on steve crea and madonnas trial. it started a few days back. any twitter reporters at there trial

Casso was stripped of his rank because he planned to hit Amuso and make himself the boss.

Migliore was acting underboss, not official underboss. And only for a few months.

Why didn't Ducks make Migliore boss instead of Amuso? What makes you think Migliore ever wanted to be the boss.

Last edited by Neo; 10/05/19 05:21 AM.
Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: Neo] #979094
10/05/19 06:50 PM
10/05/19 06:50 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Neo

Capeci is wrong.

When you have been following the mob as long as I have, this sort of stuff is just common knowledge.

Gotcha wink

Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: Zavattoni] #979149
10/06/19 08:01 PM
10/06/19 08:01 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

any of the other sites have a update on the luchese bosses trial? i mean this should let people know. 2 bosses of a family start a rico trial for murder and few attemps, shaking down millions in the construction field and theres not even a reporter there for the opening statements. i ,mean this is goood for the mafia guys, there not even news worthy like the 80tys 90tys. will see. the times barely ever gives them a look. its only the arrest and no follow up. capeci will write on thursday then the rest of the press will follow. 2 bloods who kidnapped 69 had twiiter feed up live but i'll give the guy credit hes been doing that courthouse forever, check his twitter innercitypress. i guess hes manhattan i think only. the luchese case is in white plains im not a new yorker but i think thats in yonkers or the outside of the bronx i have no clue. love the bronx zoo shout out to pizzaboy, that jungle asian part in the back was a 2hr wait to get on the train thing we wasnt waiting. but my gurl left the lights on in my car cause we left a gararge in times square to the zoo. and see never shut them off in the parking lot and it was dead when we tried to leave. thanks to the zoo keeper guy jumped us and we left to mass. i was pissed. my cheap ass had to had to give him 10 bucks

Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: Moe_Tilden] #979160
10/07/19 01:38 PM
10/07/19 01:38 PM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Weren't there a good few exceptions to the rule when the books were closed? They were closed for what, 20 years? I'm sure there were at least a half dozen guys that must have been made during that time. It's such a long gap.

Best example ( and as far as ik the only one) is allie boy persico getting made in buffalo when books were closed

Re: Aniello "Neil" Migliore has died [Re: pmac] #979174
10/07/19 07:08 PM
10/07/19 07:08 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by pmac
any of the other sites have a update on the luchese bosses trial? i mean this should let people know. 2 bosses of a family start a rico trial for murder and few attemps, shaking down millions in the construction field and theres not even a reporter there for the opening statements. i ,mean this is goood for the mafia guys, there not even news worthy like the 80tys 90tys. will see. the times barely ever gives them a look. its only the arrest and no follow up. capeci will write on thursday then the rest of the press will follow. 2 bloods who kidnapped 69 had twiiter feed up live but i'll give the guy credit hes been doing that courthouse forever, check his twitter innercitypress. i guess hes manhattan i think only. the luchese case is in white plains im not a new yorker but i think thats in yonkers or the outside of the bronx i have no clue. love the bronx zoo shout out to pizzaboy, that jungle asian part in the back was a 2hr wait to get on the train thing we wasnt waiting. but my gurl left the lights on in my car cause we left a gararge in times square to the zoo. and see never shut them off in the parking lot and it was dead when we tried to leave. thanks to the zoo keeper guy jumped us and we left to mass. i was pissed. my cheap ass had to had to give him 10 bucks

Reminds me of the time I was in NY during a cold snap and my ear got infected and I had to get some immigrant who was working in the hotel I was staying at to help me take my earring out. He was a total gent about it. My tight ass neglected to give him a tip. I'm embarrassed and ashamed about it. I wish I could take back time and give him a minimum 10 dollar tip. Seriously, I still cringe about it to this day. Probably the same day I got into it with some kid in Duane Reade while trying to buy cigarettes because I didn't have ID. Also probably the same day I went to see a doctor about my ear and he made me feel extremely uncomfortable bringing up a story about a guy who had to get a piercing removed from his genitals after it got infected.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull