GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 102 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,706
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,279
Posts1,057,735
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: pizzaboy] #977872
09/05/19 05:41 PM
09/05/19 05:41 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Originally Posted by pizzaboy
Frankie yes. Bobby no. And I'm not talking about who's deserving of a compassionate release. I'm staying away from morality. I'm strictly referring to who might get one. As someome alluded to, Manna was batshit anti government, a rabid Chin supporter, and had a reputation for extreme violence.

Locasio (and his brother Joe) were well liked gamblers back in '85. Joe's club was right near the zoo. The ONLY connection to the Castellano hit (and a very thin one at that) was Vinny Artuso's connection to Frankie as one of the alleged shooters. And his gun supposedly jammed. He was never charged. Not even with conspiracy. So his connection to Frankie shouldn't mean shit.

Gotti's no plea rule (anti government to the extreme, a la Manna) cost a lot of guys a lot of senseless years. None more so than his own brother, John Carneglia and Frankie Locasio. And as a sidenote, Locasio didn't share the alleged reputation for violence as the latter two. His go to was gambling and not drugs. And I believe Gotti picked him for those reasons. The Bronx was loaded with candidates in '85. But I believe he deemed them too ambitious and/or dangerous. He had to choose one to appease the Bronx faction. So he picked one who was extremely well liked and old
School LCN. Loyal but not a threat.

Pizza! Always good to see you post. Hope you had a great summer!

Last edited by NickyEyes1; 09/05/19 05:42 PM.
Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: pizzaboy] #977877
09/05/19 08:16 PM
09/05/19 08:16 PM
NEPA and now Fla
J
Jshov31 Offline
Retired Capo
Jshov31  Offline
Retired Capo
J
Made Member
NEPA and now Fla
Originally Posted by pizzaboy
Frankie yes. Bobby no. And I'm not talking about who's deserving of a compassionate release. I'm staying away from morality. I'm strictly referring to who might get one. As someome alluded to, Manna was batshit anti government, a rabid Chin supporter, and had a reputation for extreme violence.

Locasio (and his brother Joe) were well liked gamblers back in '85. Joe's club was right near the zoo. The ONLY connection to the Castellano hit (and a very thin one at that) was Vinny Artuso's connection to Frankie as one of the alleged shooters. And his gun supposedly jammed. He was never charged. Not even with conspiracy. So his connection to Frankie shouldn't mean shit.

Gotti's no plea rule (anti government to the extreme, a la Manna) cost a lot of guys a lot of senseless years. None more so than his own brother, John Carneglia and Frankie Locasio. And as a sidenote, Locasio didn't share the alleged reputation for violence as the latter two. His go to was gambling and not drugs. And I believe Gotti picked him for those reasons. The Bronx was loaded with candidates in '85. But I believe he deemed them too ambitious and/or dangerous. He had to choose one to appease the Bronx faction. So he picked one who was extremely well liked and old
School LCN. Loyal but not a threat.

I don’t disagree Pizza. I just have a personal connection to Bobby and as I’m sure you and other posters have noticed I’m a bit biased. Locascio truly does deserve to come home. His sentence was excessive.

Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #978164
09/13/19 03:35 PM
09/13/19 03:35 PM
Zavattoni Offline OP
Underboss
Zavattoni  Offline OP
Underboss
Glad I made this thread recently. Just found out on ABOUTTHEMAFIA.com that Frank Locascio has some good evidence that may get him released. He also has a new lawyer. I can't post the article link because I'm on my phone but allegedly Frank was opposed to the Louis DiBono murder. Sammy the Bull says that Frank opposed the DiBono murder and that the FBI have wiretaps to prove that this was true. I'm not quoting but Locascio told Gotti to let Louis DiBono live because DiBono would appease the situation by offering 50 grand. Gotti was opposed to this and still wanted him whacked.

What do my fellow posters think?
The article is on ABOUTTHEMAFIA.com

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.
Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #978166
09/13/19 06:31 PM
09/13/19 06:31 PM
Illinois
F_white Offline
Underboss
F_white  Offline
Underboss
Illinois
Look like Frank have a little hope.

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn.

Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986442
02/14/20 05:42 PM
02/14/20 05:42 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Gambino wiseguy tries to have murder conviction overturned with help from ‘Sammy the Bull’

https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/gambi...0buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986444
02/14/20 06:51 PM
02/14/20 06:51 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

I think hes gonna get the appeal soon. The feds will just let it go. If he makes it...

Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986446
02/14/20 08:16 PM
02/14/20 08:16 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I hate mobster apologists as much as the next guy, but even I think Frankie Loc has been dealt a bad hand - especially when you contrast his fortunes with other mobsters.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986559
02/17/20 12:02 PM
02/17/20 12:02 PM
D
DetroitPartnership Offline
Made Member
DetroitPartnership  Offline
D
Made Member
Any recent photos of Manna? Anyone know is right-hand men Casella (deceased) and Desciscio?

Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986601
02/17/20 11:19 PM
02/17/20 11:19 PM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Glad I made this thread recently. Just found out on ABOUTTHEMAFIA.com that Frank Locascio has some good evidence that may get him released. He also has a new lawyer. I can't post the article link because I'm on my phone but allegedly Frank was opposed to the Louis DiBono murder. Sammy the Bull says that Frank opposed the DiBono murder and that the FBI have wiretaps to prove that this was true. I'm not quoting but Locascio told Gotti to let Louis DiBono live because DiBono would appease the situation by offering 50 grand. Gotti was opposed to this and still wanted him whacked.

What do my fellow posters think?
The article is on ABOUTTHEMAFIA.com

Because he was considered close to Gotti I doubt he makes it out but 100 he should be as should Peter. LE plays dirty af when it comes to Gottis. With Jr they recorded his visits after he pleaded guilty and all they got was him telling people if your coming to see me dont talk about life I am done. Then when they indict him few months before he was to be free they file a motion to not allow his visits and phone calls to be used by defense these fucks even illegally recorded visits with his lawyer but when they didnt hear what they want made sure it couldnt be used in courtt. No mob stronger then feds

Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986844
02/23/20 01:19 PM
02/23/20 01:19 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Frankie Loc should of been released years ago not because i think so, but because the governement knows it. They are keeping him in there out of spite. The governement are supposed to be above that. Its a total travesty and this is why many americans dont fully trust the governement. What they did to JR Gotti was also a travesty whether you like him or not.

Last edited by Lenox; 02/23/20 01:22 PM.
Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Lenox] #986847
02/23/20 01:29 PM
02/23/20 01:29 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Lenox
Frankie Loc should of been released years ago not because i think so, but because the governement knows it. They are keeping him in there out of spite. The governement are supposed to be above that. Its a total travesty and this is why many americans dont fully trust the governement. What they did to JR Gotti was also a travesty whether you like him or not.

That's the case with many of these guys in the "Mafia". The system of justice laid out for guys with this label compared to guys who've committed the same type of crimes is unbalanced.

Re: Should Louis Manna /A Frank Locascio get released? [Re: Zavattoni] #986852
02/23/20 04:32 PM
02/23/20 04:32 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

sounds likes he gonna be getting some type of release soon.probaly just needs the judge to sign off. hes been in this federal prison around my way in fort devens massachuseets for like the last 20yrs i knew some co who works there everyone knows hes gottis underboss

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull