GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 116 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,769
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Strax] #975291
07/18/19 11:33 AM
07/18/19 11:33 AM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by cheech

ya, not true pal. see above. nice try

That information is from Italian article,same article where they mentioned that Zitos were responsible for vote buying in Torreta in June 2018,to get Salvatore Gambino elected as mayor. I will post link to article as soon as i find it. Then u can use google translate to translate it.

i would never copy-paste original stuff from that board here,stuff that are his posts only like gambino members party and all photos posted on that board.

cool story.

When Interpol?
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975307
07/18/19 02:09 PM
07/18/19 02:09 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975308
07/18/19 02:58 PM
07/18/19 02:58 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Dont these guys live in brooklyn/staten island? Wouldnt john gambino and cali cefulo induct them into there family otherwise they wouldnt have power in nyc?

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: cheech] #975309
07/18/19 03:37 PM
07/18/19 03:37 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975310
07/18/19 03:45 PM
07/18/19 03:45 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago

GAMBINO MAFIA
Dealt a heavy blow to the Mafia pact on the Palermo-New York route. The Palermo police demolished the vertexes and affairs of the Passo di Rigano district with a blitz started at dawn and conducted by over 200 men from the mobile squad, the central operational service and the FBI in New York.

Executed numerous arrests, arranged by the District Anti-Mafia Directorate of the Prosecutor of Palermo, against as many members of the district that have to respond in various ways, of crimes conspiracy mafia-type, extortion, collusion with the Mafia, fraudulent transfer of aggravated values, unfair competition aggravated by the Mafia method and others.

The investigations of the operation, called " New connection ", recorded the strong bond established between Cosa Nostra Palermo and US organized crime, with particular reference to the powerful Gambino Crime Family of New York, as well as the strong pervasive capacity of the family mafia from Passo di Rigano, on the legal economy of the neighborhood on the outskirts of Palermo, according to a widespread division of roles and duties: from wholesale food supply to classic extortion, through the management of online games and bets.

inzerillo mafia
Read also
The return of the Inzerillo, the family exterminate
In Passo di Rigano, important representatives of the Inzerillo family had re-established their criminal stronghold , a historic Palermo mafia cell, decimated in the 1980s by the second mafia war. At the end of the investigations, it turned out that these " escapes ", who had returned to Italy in the early 2000s, had reconstituted the ranks of the "family", also thanks to the rediscovered balance with the opposing criminal faction.

During the "New Connection" operation, movable assets, real estate and company shares were seized for about three million euros attributable to the Inzerillo who had reconstituted part of the army of the 'Scappati', escaped from the fury of the Corleonesi of Totò Riina and in the recently returned to command in a piece of Palermo.

Mafia Palermo new york Escape

The 'Escaped' to Riina's fury and that New York-Palermo bridge that never collapsed

Among the 19 arrested, therefore, Francesco and Tommaso Inzerillo , respectively brother and cousin of Salvatore "Totuccio" Inzerillo, killed by the Corleonese. They were arrested in the Gotha operation and then released.

The mayor of Torretta (Palermo) Salvatore Gambino , who was arrested during the night by policemen from the mobile squad, was also "available" to the gangs . The accusation p of external competition in mafia association. "Did I not make him win the elections?", Bragged Simone Zito intercepted: resident in America, speaking of Gambino, in charge since June 2018.

Calogero Zito, a 32-year-old son of Simone, born in the United States and resident of Torretta, also among those arrested, instead discusses with another man the assignment of the duties of councilors and councilors of the town of Torretta, indicating the names, then assignments actually assumed by the indicated subjects.

Business was spinning between Palermo and the United States.

There is Thomas Gambino, son of the American mobster Joseph, in a video of 3 August. Discusses with Tommaso Inzerillo about the division of the proceeds from the possible sale of a large piece of land in the Dominican Republic.

Formally registered to Frank Cali ', at the head of the Gambino family killed in March in New York and to the heirs of Benedetto Villico Benedetto, the deceased uncle of Tommaso Inzerillo who is hidden in the property in a hidden manner. In the images a meeting is resumed between mobsters, all of whom are now under arrest, of Passo di Rigano which took place aboard a rubber boat in the Gulf of Mondello last summer.

The property of Calogero Zito , in New Jersey, owned by Thomas Gambino , in Staten Island (New York) and Simone Zito , in Philadelphia, were seized for 3 million euros and searched by Italian FBI and Italian investigators .

The search decrees were issued by the DDA of Palermo and carried out at the end of the planned rogatory procedure. The suspects respond, in various ways, to mafia-type criminal association, aggravated extortion, external competition in mafia association, fraudulent transfer of aggravated values, unfair competition aggravated by the mafia method and others.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975311
07/18/19 03:52 PM
07/18/19 03:52 PM
cheech Offline
Underboss
cheech  Offline
Underboss
@strax like I said. you stole felice's posts and then posted them here as if they were your own.

Last edited by cheech; 07/18/19 03:52 PM.

When Interpol?
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975313
07/18/19 04:09 PM
07/18/19 04:09 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
The Zito property in Jersey that got searched, Does anyone know what town?

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975321
07/18/19 06:28 PM
07/18/19 06:28 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Mafia, Tommaso Inzerillo's no to the new dome: "Young people repent"
18 July 2019

The headmaster Tommaso Inzerillo
The fear that the new recruits might regret, in case of arrest, had led the Mafia leader Tommaso Inzerillo, stopped yesterday in the New Connection blitz, not to attend the meeting of the new dome. Inzerillo doubted the "keeping" of the new levers of Cosa Nostra as it comes out of an interception on 22 January 2019.

Inzerillo, cousin of the boss Totuccio killed in the first mafia war on May 11, 1981 in Palermo, talks with Giuseppe Spatola and Gabriele Militello of Leandro Greco, grandson of the 'father' of Cosa nostra Michele, appointed to join the newly established commission of Cosa Nostra. "He is twenty-four, he empties as soon as he enters (collaborates, ed)," he says.

However, Greco was later arrested, but did not cooperate with the prosecutors. Unlike two other mafia leaders who ended up with him in handcuffs, Colletti and Bisconti, who repented. The fears would have induced Inzerillo to refuse to attend the meeting in which the Dome was reconstituted and preferred to send his man, Giovanni Buscemi. "Giovanni also came here, for me you can go, I chased him ... he still wanted that to come ... I told him: ... inc ... he wanted ... inc ... , but get out ... "he says.

In another interception, Tommaso Inzerillo remembers the Mafia war with the Corleonese. "It flared up for a wrong word, a misunderstanding," he said on December 8, 2017, when he met Michele Micalizzi and his mafia victim, Giuseppe. "We find ourselves at this point, at this point for a word, to you it seems to you a joke, the world has ended for a word, a brother cannot say a word?".

Dialogue is intercepted by investigators. Micalizzi replies: "The word is over". And Inzerillo: "Una! I'm saying it here, in my honor". 'What are you saying as well ... if you reflect, summing up, because they were with Riina, as long as there is ... one, a word, no two, capable even of Riina, if that reflected at this point we do not we would be, I explain, you have, but get up, it may be that if you thought about it at this point, maybe I thought, why did you want me ... ".

Speaking with another Mafioso resident in America, Tommaso Inzerillo, he remembered the escape to the US. "The ban was since then, as I was telling you, it's a situation of my cousin, that some are going to America ... Others, to tell you that here is, we are all stuck, we are great. Now let's see, now with this death (refers to that of Totò Riina, ed) ... You see it if God forbid my cousin died and Stefano (Bontade, ed) remained alive ". The reference is to the possible revenge that Bontade, head of the Villagrazia mafia slain by Riina, would have implemented if he had remained alive. "That, see who reset them", replies the interlocutor. "Shit ... Mama ... A hundred picciotti ... One hundred and twenty were with him", comments Inzerillo.

https://palermo.gds.it/articoli/cro...no-5cab123d-054b-4c26-a0ef-a9add7f57aff/

Last edited by Hollander; 07/18/19 06:39 PM.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975325
07/18/19 06:47 PM
07/18/19 06:47 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://nypost.com/2019/07/17/reput...to-give-reporter-two-hits-with-a-mallet/

Reputed Italian mobster wanted to give reporter ‘two hits with a mallet’

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975326
07/18/19 06:49 PM
07/18/19 06:49 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.phillyvoice.com/mafia-raid-philadelphia-fbi-italy-gambino-new-jersey-staten-island/

Philadelphia property raided as U.S., Italian investigators crack down on Mafia

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Stubbs] #975340
07/18/19 08:59 PM
07/18/19 08:59 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by Stubbs
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
Nothing to do with the Philly family...

these connections go back to the Cherry Hill guys and Domenico Mannino....

No doubt....

But those guys are earning....and they have a huge very profitable area with no push back from Philly family , and I sure they love all the eyes are / were on Skinny .

They have been active and nobody has herd one word of it .

Any Sicilians left in the Philly family? Not zips per say, just they always had a decent faction but I havent heard anything about them post-80s.

Stanfa was backed by the Gambinos in '91 so I wouldn' 't be surprised there are still connections between the Sicilian factions.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975362
07/19/19 06:31 AM
07/19/19 06:31 AM
J
Jamesbontate33 Offline
Wiseguy
Jamesbontate33  Offline
J
Wiseguy
And the Genovese family must be sitting back comfortably watching all this with the only headlines is Vincent Esposito . Makes me wonder what they think of all this since Cali's death. Off topic in a way but still makes me wonder what they got there hands in ?

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975371
07/19/19 07:31 AM
07/19/19 07:31 AM
J
JoeTadaro Offline
Made Member
JoeTadaro  Offline
J
Made Member
The Genovese must be doing pretty well $ wise cuz vinny Esposito forfeited that $3.8 million like it was nothing lol

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975384
07/19/19 11:13 AM
07/19/19 11:13 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

big question would have cali been arrested in this sweep over in italy? was his brother in law tall pete arrested? i still think 1 or 2 of these guys are inducted gambino members. they were living in nyc for the last 30+ yrs cause they couldnt go back there cause toto and they never joined the family in america

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975392
07/19/19 12:25 PM
07/19/19 12:25 PM
Providence, RI
T
The_Marble_Guy Offline
Capo
The_Marble_Guy  Offline
T
Capo
Providence, RI
Two questions I have:

1. Is this a reflection of the power Cali had? Meaning he was definitely an instrumental piece in establishing these ties again over there. I know the Gambino's have always had strong ties there, but with what happened after the second war, someone had to be a serious mover to get the wheels back in motion. And I'd have to believe he was under surveillance during this project prior to his passing.

2. As far an international reach goes, do the Gambinos have the strongest? Obv that has weakened now. But with Cali gone and this raid, do they still have more international reach than the rest of the families?

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975402
07/19/19 01:51 PM
07/19/19 01:51 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Interesting times ahead still guys around who are loyal to the Corleonesi.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975405
07/19/19 02:23 PM
07/19/19 02:23 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

so the old guy mineo settimo is the bosses of bosses over there and hes just strolling around the streets meeting guys having chats in the street, no body guards. times have changed from bernardo pro.... hiding in farmhouses, plastic surgerys, giving little messages on tiny pieces of paper. also how good those cameras are is nuts. you can see a wrinkle on the guys forehead and im guessing there a street or 2 over... the case seems pretty boring.yahn... they were shaking down some pasta distributors, dececco ziti went up 3 cents buy barilla... case dissmissed im out

Last edited by pmac; 07/19/19 02:27 PM.
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975406
07/19/19 02:24 PM
07/19/19 02:24 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Well Riina and Provenzano were only bosses that were hiding , before them , bosses in Sicily were were walking around,eating in restaurants and so on,everyone knew who they are

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: pmac] #975412
07/19/19 03:33 PM
07/19/19 03:33 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
I think the top boss is a actually Leandro Greco, and Calogelo LoPiccolo is his ally.....

Greco set up the whole summit , his exclusion of Bisconti and Colletti led to them ratting, which I'm sure help lead to these arrest.... The Inzerillos didnt want to participate because they didnt trust the other bosses, with their history, good reason.

They also said, " As soon as they are caught, they speak", or something like that, which is exactly what happened. I think after Old Bridgd they just focused on making money. If I were them, I wouldnt trust a Greco either, forsaking mafia politics for business has been good to them...

The Inzerillos referred to him as a kid basically I think, but in Sicily he has huge pull, he even goes by Michele apparently, like his grandfather.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975416
07/19/19 03:56 PM
07/19/19 03:56 PM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago

LiveSicilia

Greek, the destiny in the name "U criaturi" which became the boss
Written by Riccardo Lo Verso on January 22nd 2019 - 20:01
Mafia
Greek, the destiny in the name
"U criaturi" which became the boss

He started with a surname that was famous in Cosa Nostra and he made a lot of it. Here's who the 'nephew' is.
PALERMO - Everyone is the creator of his own destiny. And Leandro Greco chose to draw on his destiny to build on his family's DNA.

"U criaturi (the little creature, the little boy)", as he called it
Giovanni Di Giacomo , a prisoner of the firing group of Pippo Calò , has traveled a lot along the way, starting from a surname that he recorded in the old Cosa Nostra. Leandro's grandfather is Michele Greco , the pope of the mafia, the undisputed lord of Ciaculli. In Ciaculli, at number 461 of the street of the same name, in the house that belonged to his grandfather lived his nephew who sank his roots in the past to become a protagonist in the present. There was also, according to the magistrates of the Anti-Mafia District Directorate and the Carabinieri of the Investigative Unit, at the table of the new provincial commission, the one that met to establish the rules of the organization after Riina.

For most, but not for the carabinieri, the figure of Greco looked like a young man like many others. With a particularity: he did not give himself to do for a living, evidently his family assets were enough for him. In 2013 Giovanni Di Giacomo spoke in prison with his brother Giuseppe who was to be murdered shortly thereafter. He made a reference to the "grandson of the vavetto". And here is the ability of the carabinieri to immediately frame the character on the basis of the nickname of the uncle, Nunzio Milano , the "vavetto" that had a decisive weight in Porta Nuova in the mafia designed by Nino Rotolo , boss of Pagliarelli. Milan returned to prison in March 2014 when the carabinieri always stopped the possible mafia war after the Di Giacomo murder. Nunzio's sister was the wife of the 'dad'.

"They've moved him to Ciaculli ... I don't know his nephew," said Giuseppe Di Giacomo, referring to the shift of power from Brancaccio to Ciaculli. Then, his brother Giovanni suggested that he look for alliances with Greco who had assumed a leading role probably because Pietro Tagliavia of Corso dei Mille was controlled by the police. The life sentence killer had some doubts: "Do you think that if the spirugghua ... the Greek Greek one".

The young Leandro was only 24 years old which, four years after those interceptions, participated in the new dome of Cosa Nostra. The Greco have missed a generation in terms of mafia power, as Leandro's father, Giuseppe, has been talked about for his failed attempt to establish himself as a film director.

Since the interception of the Di Giacomo the carabinieri have not stopped concentrating on the figure of Leandro Greco. Symptomatic of his weight is the conversation with which an unidentified person informed him that there were "two friends of Brancaccio" who wanted to talk to him because "perhaps there is some problem here in Ciaculli". A problem that only he could solve. In the life of Greco the figure of Lorenzo Tinnirello appeared at some pointtoday 81 years old, arrested in the 'Ghiaccio' blitz. A few months ago a happy event has in fact strengthened the mafia axis that links Ciaculli to Porta Nuova. Leonardo's brother married the daughter of Gregorio Di Giovanni , Mafia leader of Porta Nuova and another member of the provincial commission of Cosa Nostra. A commission whose convocation would have been pushed by the young Greco.

Written by Riccardo Lo Verso on January 22nd 2019 - 20:01

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: CabriniGreen] #975417
07/19/19 04:02 PM
07/19/19 04:02 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
I think the top boss is a actually Leandro Greco, and Calogelo LoPiccolo is his ally.....

Greco set up the whole summit , his exclusion of Bisconti and Colletti led to them ratting, which I'm sure help lead to these arrest.... The Inzerillos didnt want to participate because they didnt trust the other bosses, with their history, good reason.

They also said, " As soon as they are caught, they speak", or something like that, which is exactly what happened. I think after Old Bridgd they just focused on making money. If I were them, I wouldnt trust a Greco either, forsaking mafia politics for business has been good to them...

The Inzerillos referred to him as a kid basically I think, but in Sicily he has huge pull, he even goes by Michele apparently, like his grandfather.

Damn, Greco was only 29 when he was arrested in January.. so is either 29 or 30 now. And he was apparently a boss at 23:

"Greco, who became head of the clan at the age of 23, was described by one of the informants as having 'an old man's mind in a young person's body,' police said."

source

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975429
07/19/19 06:43 PM
07/19/19 06:43 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Yeah Cabrini he is the real boss, but they choose Mineo to keep everyone happy. The Greco´s are Corleonesi through and through.

Last edited by Hollander; 07/19/19 06:44 PM.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: cheech] #975435
07/19/19 07:20 PM
07/19/19 07:20 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by cheech
@strax like I said. you stole felice's posts and then posted them here as if they were your own.

I don´t know, but I´m sure felice doesn´t mind give him my greetings.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975436
07/19/19 07:24 PM
07/19/19 07:24 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by Hollander
Yeah Cabrini he is the real boss, but they choose Mineo to keep everyone happy. The Greco´s are Corleonesi through and through.

Well Michele Greco was Riinas puppet

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975437
07/19/19 07:26 PM
07/19/19 07:26 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
But yeah i agree that Greco's and LoPiccolo's are the people pulling the strings in Palermo, and on top of that Greco is still very young.

Speaking of Trapani , i don't think they have much power there

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Strax] #975440
07/19/19 07:51 PM
07/19/19 07:51 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by Strax
But yeah i agree that Greco's and LoPiccolo's are the people pulling the strings in Palermo, and on top of that Greco is still very young.

Speaking of Trapani , i don't think they have much power there

Within the Corleonesi you had a faction known as the "Palermitani" – led by Bernardo Provenzano and Antonino Giuffrè, Salvatore Lo Piccolo and Matteo Messina Denaro.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: pmac] #975444
07/19/19 09:55 PM
07/19/19 09:55 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by pmac
big question would have cali been arrested in this sweep over in italy? was his brother in law tall pete arrested? i still think 1 or 2 of these guys are inducted gambino members. they were living in nyc for the last 30+ yrs cause they couldnt go back there cause toto and they never joined the family in america

Yes Cali would be caught and no Pietro ´Pete´ Inzerillo is still free Joe Gambino also.

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975462
07/20/19 08:57 AM
07/20/19 08:57 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Mafia in Palermo, Inzerillo's son-in-law: "At 2 years old my son with the gun"
20 July 2019

"At 2 years of age I have to put the 38 (the .38 caliber, ndr) in his hand". It is the "gift" that Giuseppe Spatola, son-in-law of the boss of Passo di Rigano Tommaso Inzerillo, was planning to do to his son as soon as he was two years old. An absurd background that emerges from one of the interceptions of the «New Connection» survey, which led to the arrest of 19 people and beheaded the leaders of the Passo di Rigano clan , led by the Inzerillo, returned to Palermo in the 2000s from the US, where they had fled during the mafia war of Totò Riina.

As we read in an article by Sandra Figliuolo on today's Giornale di Sicilia , Spatola is on his off-road vehicle with two other suspects, Benedetto Gabriele Militello and Antonio Di Maggio, and prides himself exclaiming "At 2 years I have to put 38 in my hands and I have to blow up the glow plugs in the air ... But carabiniere if at 3 years I don't have to do it shoot ". And he suggests that he already has a gun stored for the child.

https://palermo.gds.it/articoli/cro...la-a2b3d62a-6f8a-4fd8-94f2-8b3f608a906b/

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: Hollander] #975467
07/20/19 12:34 PM
07/20/19 12:34 PM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button

Re: Gambino-Inzerillo bust in NY and Sicily [Re: MegaMikejr] #975482
07/20/19 04:20 PM
07/20/19 04:20 PM
S
Shampoo Offline
Wiseguy
Shampoo  Offline
S
Wiseguy

I gotta say this article makes it seem like Cali definitely woulda been caught up in this if he were still alive. Also interesting that the Feds thought Cali dying could’ve severed the relationship between the Gambinos and Inzerillos, but they decided to keep working together “for Franky”

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull