GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 44 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso #969598
04/18/19 08:40 PM
04/18/19 08:40 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline OP
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline OP
Underboss
According to this weeks gangland column Michael ‘Mickey Boy’ Paradiso is the new consigliere.

The article says Paradiso ‘will serve alongside’ Cefalu and Mannino as ‘technically’ the consiglieri.

I don’t know the rules here about copying the article. I read it on the other site. Just thought I’d pass the info along.

I wonder if this is indeed true or just disinformation. Cali hasn’t been dead two months and ‘sources’ already know who replaced him.

Last edited by Michael_Giovanni; 04/18/19 08:50 PM.
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969645
04/19/19 03:40 PM
04/19/19 03:40 PM
R
Ravens410 Offline
Made Member
Ravens410  Offline
R
Made Member
This guy punched Gotti out twice and got away with it. Apparently a hot head and very aggressive. Article also says Mannino is most likely boss.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969673
04/19/19 10:13 PM
04/19/19 10:13 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Paradiso got caught on a wire in the early 2000's and it was posted in a Capeci article when he was writing for an actual paper, was some funny stuff, the man is a nut.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969674
04/20/19 02:01 AM
04/20/19 02:01 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by Michael_Giovanni
According to this weeks gangland column Michael ‘Mickey Boy’ Paradiso is the new consigliere.

The article says Paradiso ‘will serve alongside’ Cefalu and Mannino as ‘technically’ the consiglieri.

I don’t know the rules here about copying the article. I read it on the other site. Just thought I’d pass the info along.

I wonder if this is indeed true or just disinformation. Cali hasn’t been dead two months and ‘sources’ already know who replaced him.

It is not Paradiso or Gene, it is someonelse serving as probationary Consigliere. The family surname begins with a letter C. **** *** and your ****** ***** **** and shove it up your ***.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969678
04/20/19 04:41 AM
04/20/19 04:41 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
In the same article is write that is strange that the sicilians choose for as consigliere a guy that punched Gotti,slapped a made man when he was an associate,was caught on wire saying that will kill a loansharking victim ecc but at least the consigliere title in this days is more an honorary title.
So we have:

Mannino as boss
Cefalù as underboss
Paradiso as consigliere

The question is why paradiso and not another capo But at least who cares?

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969679
04/20/19 05:13 AM
04/20/19 05:13 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I think Mannino is underboss Cefalu official boss.

The power of an underboss greatly varies; some are marginal figures, while others are the most powerful individuals in the family. Traditionally they run day-to-day affairs of the family.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969680
04/20/19 05:58 AM
04/20/19 05:58 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Cefalu is boss , Mannino is underboss and Paradiso consigliere , Cali was consigliere before he was killed. As i wrote already.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969685
04/20/19 09:32 AM
04/20/19 09:32 AM
Zavattoni Offline
Underboss
Zavattoni  Offline
Underboss
Read something a while back that Paradiso tried to have Casso murdered; Once Casso found out; He pushed for Gotti to have Paradiso whacked. John put out the order but the plan never suceeded. Think Paradiso got caught up in a drug case and got sent away.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969689
04/20/19 12:54 PM
04/20/19 12:54 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Theres a good ny times article on paradiso . Hes in lewisburg for hijacking in the 1980tys him and ernie boy a....... start making calls from prison setting up heroin deals with another prisoner working for the fbi. Theres abunch of guys indicted. That guy arnold squicky he was the acting boss like 10 yrs back. Abunch of guys. Paradiso bails out for 500k in 1985 and thats when the casso thing happend. Supposedly it was over money from a dope deal not the frank deccico bombing. If they thought casso had plotted to kill deccico i bet they would have kept trying to kill him. Theres a picture of gotti casso and vic amuso in 1988

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969690
04/20/19 12:57 PM
04/20/19 12:57 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Makes you think the dan marino and corozzos and demaria must be retired. Dont want any part pr maybe there health isnt good

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969710
04/20/19 04:21 PM
04/20/19 04:21 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
weird choice...
i thought they will make some more of a business guy minded at that position

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #969715
04/20/19 05:38 PM
04/20/19 05:38 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline OP
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
It is not Paradiso or Gene, it is someonelse serving as probationary Consigliere. The family surname begins with a letter C. **** *** and your ****** ***** **** and shove it up your ***.

Time for you to take your meds and a nap.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: MeyerLansky] #969717
04/20/19 06:22 PM
04/20/19 06:22 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
weird choice...
i thought they will make some more of a business guy minded at that position

At least he was also a heroin trafficker.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969719
04/20/19 07:21 PM
04/20/19 07:21 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Also had a brother Phil who wore a wire against abunch of guys in 80tys worked for fbi. That private eye lady said his brother was the shooter of salvatore scarpa. Greg scarpas brother. It was to silence him of telling bosses gregs a snitch.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #969720
04/20/19 07:23 PM
04/20/19 07:23 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Guys a interesting character. He was nabbed in a weed trafficking case from cali to nyc. I think he just protected the thing an got a cutt. He got 2yrs probation.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #970087
04/26/19 02:56 AM
04/26/19 02:56 AM
M
MegaMikejr Offline
Button
MegaMikejr  Offline
M
Button
Suspect In Gambino Boss Rubout Arraigned; Reply To Junior Gotti Over Uncle Gene Tiff
By Ed Scarpo Thursday, April 25, 2019 8 Comments
The man accused of gunning down Francesco (Frankie Boy) Cali — a powerful ranking member of one of the New York Mafia’s Five Families — was indicted for the murder and ordered held without bail at his 10-minute-long arraignment yesterday.

Anthony Comello, 24, faces second-degree murder charges and two counts of second-degree criminal weapon possession in the March 13 Hilltop Terrace rub out.

Comello, who is being housed in protective custody, pleaded not guilty in state Supreme Court, St. George, on Staten Island and the case is due back in court on May 9.

As per law enforcement sources: Comello blasted the alleged Gambino acting boss on Staten Island last month with a 9mm pistol after crashing into the gangster’s Cadillac Escalade SUV (and knocking off Cali’s license plate) to lure him outside. Once Cali was outside, video surveillance reportedly showed the two men talking and then shaking hands.

Comello handed Cali his license plate. Cali, apparently sensing no danger, then turned his back to put the license plate inside the rear of the SUV. That's when the gunman took out a 9-mm handgun, held it with two hands, and fired 10 shots.

Prosecutors say Comello admitted to the slaying when detectives interrogated him in the Ocean County prosecutor’s office on March 16.

“This defendant allegedly wantonly and willfully took another life in cold blood and has now been indicted for murder and weapons charges,” District Attorney Michael E. McMahon said in a statement.

“This type of senseless violence will not be tolerated in our Staten Island neighborhoods – my office will prosecute this case to the full extent of the law and hold this defendant accountable for the heinous crime he is accused of committing.”

As reported, investigators believe revenge was the motive. Cali, 53, had forbid his niece from dating Comello, as per sources. That said, police reportedly haven’t completely ruled out a mob angle to the shooting.

In the days after the shooting, Comello feared for his life, though it was not the mob that concerned him. Comello reportedly thought that Frank Cali himself was going to come and kill him. So he hid in his family’s second home in Ocean County, N.J., where police arrested him three days after the murder, at around 2 a.m. that Saturday. Comello was arrested by the US Marshals’ New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force. Comello was asleep when they nailed him. He was unarmed and did not resist arrest. His gray GMC Sierra – the car he used to lure Cali out of the house – was parked in the driveway, a small dent on the left side of the rear bumper.

“The people who know him best, his family and friends, cannot believe what they are hearing,” Comello’s Manhattan-based attorney, Robert Gottlieb, told the Staten Island Advance in a statement regarding Comello’s concerns.

“There is something very wrong here and we will get to the bottom of it.”

Gottlieb wouldn’t comment on whether his client was suffering from withdrawal and/or a mental illness, and the lawyer has not requested a psychological evaluation.

We’ve reported that, as per sources, Comello appeared to suffer from mental and drug addiction issues.

In the weeks prior to the shooting, Comello sought to arrest Mayor Bill de Blasio and other elected officials. His courtroom debut, Comello held up his palms on which he’d scribbled with a pen the words “MAGA” and “Q,” referring, respectively, to President Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again” and to the QAnon conspiracy theory, which posits that Trump is attempting to save the planet from a global pedophile human trafficking ring comprised of high-ranking politicians and Hollywood icons. Then there’s ththat extremely bizarre interview with two Daily News reporters while Comello was in an Ocean County, N.J., jail awaiting extradition to New York: “You shouldn’t believe in stories. Don’t believe in fairy tales.”

In an interview with the Advance, Gottlieb, the attorney, noted that computer and cellphone data are ‘essential’ to his defense. (This may mean a change in trial strategy as Gottlieb had previously blamed right-wing hate speech and conspiracy theories (both of which are in abundance in this case) as playing roles in the motive.)

“We want the guts of the electronic devices so we can begin our own analysis,” Gottlieb said during the arraignment.

Prosecutors said they will hand over that data — as well as video surveillance and other documents.

Comello’s recent courtroom appearance was a stark contrast with previous court appearances.

At his Toms River, NJ, extradition hearing, Comello appeared in court in wearing a green and white jumpsuit waving ink-stained palms. Then, Gottlieb claimed his client was a right-wing conspiracy theorist influenced by online hate speech. Yesterday, Comello appeared smartly clad in a pressed gray suit and wearing a beard. He reportedly stood silently at the defense table, his hands cuffed behind him, and never addressed the court.

Gottlieb said of his client: “He knows what happened here, why it happened. We have discussed in the past the issues that could very well be ultimately heard in court, so right now, he is very optimistic.”

Cali and Comello lived about 20 minutes apart: Cali in Todt Hill and Comello in Eltingville, both affluent areas. Comello comes from a wealthy family.

Cali, who was part of the leadership of the Gambino family, was worth many millions. According to a 2013 DNA Info report by Murray Weiss, Cali, who practically ran New York City's food industry, was worth about $30 million (combined revenue from his food businesses, plus real estate holdings and cafés).

Why did Comello hand Cali the license plate? That’s one detail we’ve been fixated on. Was it simply a notion that popped into Comello’s head? We know he had the gun on him the whole time, and that he could’ve popped Cali the moment he walked outside. That’s what a seasoned killer likely would’ve done in that alternate world where wiseguys would kill one another in front of their families.

But Comello didn’t shoot Cali until his back was turned. Was it also a ruse, the license plate – something to cause Cali to turn? Probably not. Comello couldn’t possibly have known what Cali would do with that license plate. A license plate would make a decent weapon. Cali very well could have used it to split Comello’s head open.

That simple gesture by Comello – handing over the license plate – for whatever the reason -- may be the one thing that puts him away forever. As the New York Post noted, Comello “may have handed the murder’s most incriminating evidence to his own alleged victim, who tossed it into his car.”

Comello may have a lifetime (in prison) to ponder his simple, fleeting gesture.

It was the fingerprint on that license plate that instantly alerted police to the identity of the shooter.

The print belonged to Anthony Comello.

-------

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: furio_from_naples] #970096
04/26/19 07:48 AM
04/26/19 07:48 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
In the same article is write that is strange that the sicilians choose for as consigliere a guy that punched Gotti,slapped a made man when he was an associate,was caught on wire saying that will kill a loansharking victim ecc but at least the consigliere title in this days is more an honorary title.
So we have:

Mannino as boss
Cefalù as underboss
Paradiso as consigliere

The question is why paradiso and not another capo But at least who cares?

Didn't an associate slap Venero Mangano and get away with it according to Al D'Arco?

Maybe it's more common than we think?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #970267
04/28/19 10:14 AM
04/28/19 10:14 AM
DiLorenzo Offline
Underboss
DiLorenzo  Offline
Underboss
This shows the lack of talent in the Gambino family...

Back in normal times, guys like him wouldn't even be made..Now guys like him and Squitieri become bosses !!

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #985097
01/22/20 08:43 AM
01/22/20 08:43 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

I don't think Dom Cefalù has stepped down, Sicilians like him don't retire and 73 is still young, when you're in good shape lol.

https://aboutthemafia.com/is-domenico-cefalu-still-the-boss-of-the-gambino-crime-family

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1056892
04/18/23 10:37 AM
04/18/23 10:37 AM
Paris
M
Malavita Offline
Capo
Malavita  Offline
M
Capo
Paris
Apparently, he has passed away.

Dominick Cicale just mentioned it in his latest Youtube video.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1057714
04/26/23 11:53 AM
04/26/23 11:53 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
was this info confirmed anywhere?
i cant find any obit or related articles about paradiso actually dying. odd that a top 3 guy in gambinos has passed and this isnt a more popular topic.

or maybe he didnt die. im not a dom cicale youtuber so was looking for confirmation.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1057715
04/26/23 12:10 PM
04/26/23 12:10 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
I read somewhere that Cicale had walked back those comments.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1057717
04/26/23 12:57 PM
04/26/23 12:57 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
that would make sense considering lack of info anywhere. good find. cheers.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Ravens410] #1057718
04/26/23 01:34 PM
04/26/23 01:34 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Ravens410
This guy punched Gotti out twice and got away with it. Apparently a hot head and very aggressive. Article also says Mannino is most likely boss.

He got away with it because they both were in their 20's when it happened. He pulls that shit when Gotti is boss and he would have been a dead man, no questions asked. No warning given. Gotti probably would have gone up to him himself and pulled the trigger and then chopped up his body and fed it to the fishes.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/26/23 01:35 PM.
Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Malavita] #1057719
04/26/23 01:46 PM
04/26/23 01:46 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Malavita
Apparently, he has passed away.

Dominick Cicale just mentioned it in his latest Youtube video.

Who did Cicale say passed away, Cefalu?

And it was wrong info? Is that what I'm understanding here?

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #1057726
04/26/23 02:47 PM
04/26/23 02:47 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
michael paradiso...then has since walked that back. was looking for an answer either way is all.

Re: New Gambino Consigliere-Michael Paradiso [Re: VitoCahill] #1057727
04/26/23 02:54 PM
04/26/23 02:54 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by VitoCahill
michael paradiso...then has since walked that back. was looking for an answer either way is all.

Oh, so he said Paradiso was dead, but it's not true? So he retracted his statement?

Thank you Vito

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull