GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 138 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #965084
03/02/19 12:13 PM
03/02/19 12:13 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Again never seen the speedy trial card played in federal court. State court all the time. Just gets you a quick plea or dismissal

Re: Narducci bail [Re: kingoflittlenewyork] #965092
03/02/19 01:46 PM
03/02/19 01:46 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by kingoflittlenewyork
Originally Posted by hoodlum
I'll never understand why 90% of the posters on this forum talk like 8th grade girls. "I know who Scotty's first kiss was but I can't tell you who is was, where it happened or why I know..."

Fuck u King …..Serp is an unabashed poster who knows the same ppl/ I know but 100% more ...he lived & breathed it all his life..how dare u down a man who is authentic 2 the bone …& I personally know he is legit from our common" friends" what he says is not schoolgirl talk..live in Ducktown all ur life & u would also know the real shit!!!!

Not a problem with anything he's ever said other than 'i know but I can't tell you why I know' type stuff. That shit reminds me of a 14 year old girl.

I want you to know I know but I can't tell you the actual info or why I have it on an anonymous forum?

And he's not the only one, that shit is rampant over here. Either post the info and how you got it or keep it to yourself, simple as that.

If this has anything to do with me .... not going to happen..... not going to have a conversation with trolls about it , it’s my prerogative and my personal reasons and part of it has to do with one of my children. Get lt .

It’s easy block us you will not see our posts or better yet if it’s that bothersome why come on here just to flame.

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/02/19 01:59 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Serpiente] #965099
03/02/19 03:48 PM
03/02/19 03:48 PM
NEPA and now Fla
J
Jshov31 Offline
Retired Capo
Jshov31  Offline
Retired Capo
J
Made Member
NEPA and now Fla
Well said Serpiente.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: pmac] #965101
03/02/19 04:03 PM
03/02/19 04:03 PM
S
strococs Offline
Capo
strococs  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted by pmac
Again never seen the speedy trial card played in federal court. State court all the time. Just gets you a quick plea or dismissal

It’s a pretty cut and dry case not a major rico ,

Even if the loan is on a note once you threaten someone it’s exotrtion . . They have gallo on tape who was a conduit for the Narduccis and Phil just happens to be a convicted mob hitter who is a made guy . Whose lackey is out threading a debtor . Can easily see him being convicted or a hung jury . I don’t see a outright acquittal at least from what’s been presented so far

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #965106
03/02/19 05:13 PM
03/02/19 05:13 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

strococs you just pretzeld my brain what the fuck was i thinking/saying your rite. if he loaned this guy money hes probaly got acouple more fish on the line. i dont think its a big deal but guess the feds do. boring snowing saturday up here in mass... more tommoro. shit always comes in march. i gonna take a sled to the bar around 7

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Serpiente] #965109
03/02/19 05:26 PM
03/02/19 05:26 PM
K
kingoflittlenewyork Offline
Capo
kingoflittlenewyork  Offline
K
Capo
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by hoodlum
I'll never understand why 90% of the posters on this forum talk like 8th grade girls. "I know who Scotty's first kiss was but I can't tell you who is was, where it happened or why I know..."

Fuck u King …..Serp is an unabashed poster who knows the same ppl/ I know but 100% more ...he lived & breathed it all his life..how dare u down a man who is authentic 2 the bone …& I personally know he is legit from our common" friends" what he says is not schoolgirl talk..live in Ducktown all ur life & u would also know the real shit!!!!

Not a problem with anything he's ever said other than 'i know but I can't tell you why I know' type stuff. That shit reminds me of a 14 year old girl.

I want you to know I know but I can't tell you the actual info or why I have it on an anonymous forum?

And he's not the only one, that shit is rampant over here. Either post the info and how you got it or keep it to yourself, simple as that.

If this has anything to do with me .... not going to happen..... not going to have a conversation with trolls about it , it’s my prerogative and my personal reasons and part of it has to do with one of my children. Get lt .

It’s easy block us you will not see our posts or better yet if it’s that bothersome why come on here just to flame.

Let me back up....I enjoy your posts and believe your info. Ive been coming here for years and am not looking to troll or flame or any of that mess.

But i could do without all the "I'm in the know" stuff is all im saying. Just post your info and let that be the end of it.

Adding "I cant say why", "I cant tell you where I got this" or this latest narrative (that it involves one of your children, which is info I have no clue why you provided) does not add to your credibility but makes you seem like you are trying to add credibility.

Let me finish by saying that ive never questioned a single thing you have ever had to say for one because i am in no position to do so. I could just do without the added comments. But hey who the fuck cares what i think, if everyone else wants to eat it up go ahead ive said my piece.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: kingoflittlenewyork] #965110
03/02/19 05:45 PM
03/02/19 05:45 PM
southphilly old head Offline
Capo
southphilly old head  Offline
Capo
King let it go! You sound like a real baby yourself!! Like you have a brillo pad stuck up your ass.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: mikeyballs211] #965381
03/06/19 06:42 PM
03/06/19 06:42 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Originally Posted by phillyguy39
Moe Tilden, I just read your post and would like to put my word on the information that I shared on this blog. This is also more info for the non-belivers! My source has told me that they find something new every single day about this witness (liar). The latest is that when the feds first went to him it was because the witness was being scrutinized by the feds for a matter involving himself. So that means that they were going after him and he AGAIN needed an out and what he did was use Narducci's name to get that out. Ask yourself a question? Why in the world would Narducci try to extort this liar out of his money when his wife had a legitimate promissory note??? I'm sure this would be a no brainer in the courts to get your money back as well as your legal fees. By the way his wife did in fact file an action in federal court dated 2/07/19. I'm sure you can look it up. Can not wait to hear how they answer this action!!! Also in case you do not know about civil actions, the liar will eventually be deposed about this matter before the trial. This gives the defense another crack at the liar.

No where did I ever make any claims about Narducci's character. I just like to see people get there fair shake. I never said that this guy was a boy scout or a candidate for man of the year. But believe me you will be seeing a lot more about this trial and what the feds can do. They have too much power. Don't be there next statistic!!!!! Ciao

Moe Tilden, I just read your post and would like to put my word on the information that I shared on this blog. This is also more info for the non-belivers! My source has told me that they find something new every single day about this witness (liar). The latest is that when the feds first went to him it was because the witness was being scrutinized by the feds for a matter involving himself. So that means that they were going after him and he AGAIN needed an out and what he did was use Narducci's name to get that out. Ask yourself a question? Why in the world would Narducci try to extort this liar out of his money when his wife had a legitimate promissory note??? I'm sure this would be a no brainer in the courts to get your money back as well as your legal fees. By the way his wife did in fact file an action in federal court dated 2/07/19. I'm sure you can look it up. Can not wait to hear how they answer this action!!! Also in case you do not know about civil actions, the liar will eventually be deposed about this matter before the trial. This gives the defense another crack at the liar.

No where did I ever make any claims about Narducci's character. I just like to see people get there fair shake. I never said that this guy was a boy scout or a candidate for man of the year. But believe me you will be seeing a lot more about this trial and what the feds can do. They have too much power. Don't be there next statistic!!!!! Ciao

PhillyGuy- you gotta be honest tho if his wife filed a suit in Fed or State court on 2/7 thats 8 days after hes arrested and indicted.. which was very clearly done on advice of counsel to make it look like a legitimate personal loan with documentation, consideration, etc.

I dont doubt what serp or anyone says about law enforcement and this does seem like a waste of resources...BUT everyone in S Philly knows Narducci and that hes a gangster, if he loans u money i dont give a fuck if hes entered the priesthood, the implied threat of violence for non payment is there i mean cmon, were acting like hes just some italian pizza joint owner.., even if he intended the loan to be legitimate, the minute he starts threatening and sending someone to smack him around its extortion.... if it was a legit loan she shouldve filed the suit when the guy was 3 months in default like every other creditor...

But i do think its bullshit this rat runs to the feds when he cant pay his debts knowing full well who he borrowed money from... i think hes a bigger piece of shit in this case no question

Well said, Mikey.

I've said my piece anyway. I will say no more until such time as the relevant facts become clearer.

My apologies if I came across like a dick to anyone in particular.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967148
03/18/19 10:02 PM
03/18/19 10:02 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
This is the latest update on the Narducci matter. The trial was listed for April 1, 2019. The defense just filed a continuous because of the latest discovery that was turned over to the defense. This is going to be hard for anybody to believe. I doubted it myself until I was told it was 100% true. It is a fact that the governments star witness against Narducci was a member of a terrorist group based in Lebanon. I already know you think I'm full of shit! Anyway this terrorist defected from Lebanon and went to Isreal asking for political asylum. Lebanon sentenced this witness to death. One of the Attorney's also included in the motion that the witness is also still involved in criminal activity. How on earth can this government use a terrorist, liar, drug addict, etc... aginst an American citizen. I have to sometimes wonder who the real bad guys are. They should be downright ashamed of themselves. Just goes to show what a over zealous US attorney named Han would do for a conviction. Use a terrorist to indict a man for a loan. JUST DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I can only imagine what else will be coming out of this case. All I can say is GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Will keep you posted.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: phillyguy39] #967149
03/18/19 10:08 PM
03/18/19 10:08 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Thanks for the update phillyguy39.

That is some crazy shit they’re trying to pull just to try and get a conviction for a loan.

I typically try to stay quiet about the govt. because what the fuck do I know about it but that is bullshit using that guy

Last edited by Michael_Giovanni; 03/18/19 10:09 PM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: phillyguy39] #967153
03/18/19 10:46 PM
03/18/19 10:46 PM
J
JoeTadaro Offline
Made Member
JoeTadaro  Offline
J
Made Member
This is the latest update on the Narducci matter. The trial was listed for April 1, 2019. The defense just filed a continuous because of the latest discovery that was turned over to the defense. This is going to be hard for anybody to believe. I doubted it myself until I was told it was 100% true. It is a fact that the governments star witness against Narducci was a member of a terrorist group based in Lebanon. I already know you think I'm full of shit! Anyway this terrorist defected from Lebanon and went to Isreal asking for political asylum. Lebanon sentenced this witness to death. One of the Attorney's also included in the motion that the witness is also still involved in criminal activity. How on earth can this government use a terrorist, liar, drug addict, etc... aginst an American citizen. I have to sometimes wonder who the real bad guys are. They should be downright ashamed of themselves. Just goes to show what a over zealous US attorney named Han would do for a conviction. Use a terrorist to indict a man for a loan. JUST DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I can only imagine what else will be coming out of this case. All I can say is GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! Will keep you posted.

If that is true our government should be ashamed of themselves. I mean what a fucking joke. You use a terrorist to try to get a bullshit conviction for a bullshit loan on a man that’s already paid his debt to society. I mean come on it just gets worse and worse. I know these wise guys don’t play by the rules but come on it seems like the government will do ANYTHING to convict these guys. Next thing ya know we’re gonna hear that these prosecutors are giving out sexual favors for info on wiseguys. What a shame

Last edited by JoeTadaro; 03/18/19 10:48 PM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: JoeTadaro] #967164
03/19/19 01:15 AM
03/19/19 01:15 AM
southphilly old head Offline
Capo
southphilly old head  Offline
Capo
I must admit this attorney Han must be an over zealous government attorney. How can he use the people's money on this crap. What is in his profile that he is this aggressive on bullshit I mean it is our tax money isn't it? Who is overlooking him that he would be allowed to just do what he wants. And play this dirty. I googled his name. His last case hasn't been for years. I think the government should just suck it up and drop the charges on this. I mean a terrorist who the government is supposed to protect us from. Weird

Last edited by southphilly old head; 03/19/19 02:23 AM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967173
03/19/19 07:07 AM
03/19/19 07:07 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
You guys really need to try to follow what the “Feds” do and get away with ...... they are able to crush people that are not involved if they are close to a guy that they want .

They will do anything short of killing a guy ( well they have done that) but they will do anything to innocent people if they think you know something about there illegal activity of the people Thayer are after.

So like you get stopped and all of a sudden there is a piece in your trunk or fifty pack of dope that you know nothing about now they have you ! And they do this all the time and many many other schemes to get info because if they get one name they never herd of then they do it to that person girl or best friend or relative and nobody believes in court or anyplace else that it was not your gun or your dope or whatever scam they pull.....

Hands down just like the gangster they pursue .

Re: Narducci bail [Re: southphilly old head] #967175
03/19/19 07:16 AM
03/19/19 07:16 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by southphilly old head
I must admit this attorney Han must be an over zealous government attorney. How can he use the people's money on this crap. What is in his profile that he is this aggressive on bullshit I mean it is our tax money isn't it? Who is overlooking him that he would be allowed to just do what he wants. And play this dirty. I googled his name. His last case hasn't been for years. I think the government should just suck it up and drop the charges on this. I mean a terrorist who the government is supposed to protect us from. Weird

Just another government puke trying to make a name for themselves, that sounds like what this is. Sad.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967183
03/19/19 07:39 AM
03/19/19 07:39 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

You're automatically going to just take the word of a random person on the internet at face value?

Okay then.

Beto O'Rourke is a lizard person. Part of a long line of lizard people including The Queen, Ronald Reagan, The Rockefellers, The Rothschilds, The Bush Family and Paul McCartney who secretly control the world.

It must be true. Because I said it. And I'm trustworthy.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967244
03/19/19 02:45 PM
03/19/19 02:45 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnirdSs34qk

Check this out Moe Tilden. Maybe you will get off the governments dick now!!!!!!!

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967270
03/19/19 06:38 PM
03/19/19 06:38 PM
>>>OVA THERE
njcapo35 Offline
BANNED
njcapo35  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
>>>OVA THERE
He doesn't even know his head from his ass, so why bother.

"Jersey...It's where my story begins."
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Moe_Tilden] #967282
03/19/19 07:33 PM
03/19/19 07:33 PM
S
strococs Offline
Capo
strococs  Offline
S
Capo
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
You're automatically going to just take the word of a random person on the internet at face value?

Okay then.

Beto O'Rourke is a lizard person. Part of a long line of lizard people including The Queen, Ronald Reagan, The Rockefellers, The Rothschilds, The Bush Family and Paul McCartney who secretly control the world.

It must be true. Because I said it. And I'm trustworthy.

its true that narduccis attorney filed the motion for extension and accused the informant of being a former terrorist ,

if this loan was 100 percent legal , the question remains why was Gallo collecting narduccis money? also remember once you threaten someone wheather the loan is legal or not its becomes extortion . clearly gallo made threats on the wire .

the feds have the loan shark ledger they found from a search warrant . Was narducci backing Gallos loan sharking operation? again why would Gallo be collecting money for a loan made by Phil ?

Last edited by strococs; 03/19/19 07:33 PM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967286
03/19/19 08:00 PM
03/19/19 08:00 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
From what I understand Narducci did not even want to go near this guy simply because he was very upset with him for what he did to his wife regarding the promissory note. I guess he didn't want to blow his top with him so he sent Gallo ONLY to pick up the money. What Gallo said or did from what I was told was his own doing. As a matter of fact they say some of these alleged threats were actually joking around. One scenario Gallo repeats three or four times that the witness has nothing to worry about and that Narducci is not going to hurt him. Than Gallo says he may come in here and strangle you once or twice and they both start laughing. The other time Gallo says please pay this guy you know he's killed 8 people. He does not state anywhere that Narducci said he would kill him or hurt him, etc..... Believe me when this case goes to trial you are not going to believe what comes out at this trial. This can not be made up. But for the government to stoop as low as they are to use a terrorist against one of our American people is truly an outrage. This insults me. I don't care how they feel about Narducci this is downright absurd. The best part is ALL of us our paying for this!!!!

Last edited by phillyguy39; 03/19/19 08:01 PM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: phillyguy39] #967311
03/20/19 12:10 AM
03/20/19 12:10 AM
S
strococs Offline
Capo
strococs  Offline
S
Capo
From what I understand Narducci did not even want to go near this guy simply because he was very upset with him for what he did to his wife regarding the promissory note. I guess he didn't want to blow his top with him so he sent Gallo ONLY to pick up the money. What Gallo said or did from what I was told was his own doing. As a matter of fact they say some of these alleged threats were actually joking around. One scenario Gallo repeats three or four times that the witness has nothing to worry about and that Narducci is not going to hurt him. Than Gallo says he may come in here and strangle you once or twice and they both start laughing. The other time Gallo says please pay this guy you know he's killed 8 people. He does not state anywhere that Narducci said he would kill him or hurt him, etc..... Believe me when this case goes to trial you are not going to believe what comes out at this trial. This can not be made up. But for the government to stoop as low as they are to use a terrorist against one of our American people is truly an outrage. This insults me. I don't care how they feel about Narducci this is downright absurd. The best part is ALL of us our paying for this!!!!

I cant listen to that guy rant and rave
Sounds like the Narducci camps wants to blame it all on Gallo, Gallo is clearly in the loansharking business , He claimed to have 300k on the street , hinting he was backed by Narducci . My guess this terrorist thing is going to be nothing its basically irrelevant to the matter at hand.
now if you want to get upset because the feds are using a alleged terrorists to inform on people I agree, standard operating procedure for the feds. if this guy was such a piece of shit why the hell was Phil loaning him money for 3 years he played Phil and most likely Phil will be going to prison for it , the terrorist angle def helps for a hung jury

Last edited by strococs; 03/20/19 12:14 AM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Serpiente] #967328
03/20/19 12:27 PM
03/20/19 12:27 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Serpiente
You guys really need to try to follow what the “Feds” do and get away with ...... they are able to crush people that are not involved if they are close to a guy that they want .

They will do anything short of killing a guy ( well they have done that) but they will do anything to innocent people if they think you know something about there illegal activity of the people Thayer are after.

So like you get stopped and all of a sudden there is a piece in your trunk or fifty pack of dope that you know nothing about now they have you ! And they do this all the time and many many other schemes to get info because if they get one name they never herd of then they do it to that person girl or best friend or relative and nobody believes in court or anyplace else that it was not your gun or your dope or whatever scam they pull.....

Hands down just like the gangster they pursue .

well put Serp. you figure on a board like this where we study cases and have seen plenty of examples of the feds doing people dirty that our members would be more open to realizing how dirty these guys are. but i guess a lot don't want to come to terms with the facts that the feds aren't as clean cut as they might seem.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967401
03/21/19 08:42 AM
03/21/19 08:42 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Mayo Face inPhilly broke more on the story about the terrorist / rat .

Via Phil’s lawyers.

Just most likely more Fed ‘s being gangsters.

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/21/19 08:44 AM.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967405
03/21/19 09:26 AM
03/21/19 09:26 AM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo
The defendant has never been my favorite person but what 39 is saying is true, Feds play dirty common knowledge. Witness has asked few people in neighborhood for money with his sob stories only thing defendant is guilty of is trying to make a buck of a degenerate gambler. WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #967515
03/22/19 04:53 PM
03/22/19 04:53 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

LMAO at people using Mob Talk Radio as a credible and impartial source when it comes to mobsters on trial and the federal government.

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Moe_Tilden] #967529
03/22/19 07:31 PM
03/22/19 07:31 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button
Moe Tilden you have to be the most ignorant person I have ever come across. If you did watch Mob Talk they showed court documents confirming what I have been saying before they even knew about this. These documents were filed into court by Brian McMonagle who defends Narducci. Now either you are just being irrational or you have some sort of mental defect in your head. Seems like the government can not do anything wrong in your eyes! Why don't you go join the FBI so they can teach you how to pay off witnesses and set people up. Keep on waving that red, white and blue!!! God bless America.

Last edited by phillyguy39; 03/22/19 07:32 PM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: phillyguy39] #967530
03/22/19 08:13 PM
03/22/19 08:13 PM
R
Ravens410 Offline
Made Member
Ravens410  Offline
R
Made Member
Moe Tilden you have to be the most ignorant person I have ever come across. If you did watch Mob Talk they showed court documents confirming what I have been saying before they even knew about this. These documents were filed into court by Brian McMonagle who defends Narducci. Now either you are just being irrational or you have some sort of mental defect in your head. Seems like the government can not do anything wrong in your eyes! Why don't you go join the FBI so they can teach you how to pay off witnesses and set people up. Keep on waving that red, white and blue!!! God bless America.

He’s a guy who has over 4,340(!) posts on a mafia website . Just ignore him and be happy you have a better life than him.

Last edited by Ravens410; 03/22/19 08:16 PM.
Re: Narducci bail [Re: Ravens410] #967532
03/22/19 08:20 PM
03/22/19 08:20 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by Ravens410

He’s a guy who has over 4,340(!) posts on a mafia website . Just ignore him and be happy you have better life than him.

4,354 actually. star

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #968426
04/02/19 06:08 PM
04/02/19 06:08 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button

Re: Narducci bail [Re: Biggie] #968427
04/02/19 06:12 PM
04/02/19 06:12 PM
P
phillyguy39 Offline
Button
phillyguy39  Offline
P
Button

Re: Narducci bail [Re: phillyguy39] #968447
04/02/19 09:55 PM
04/02/19 09:55 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Just read that article. There’s another guy who the guy borrowed money from and refused to pay. Reading it actually annoyed me how this case has got so far. Due to his relationship with the feds he is literally going around taking money from everyone for fun. The gangsters are helpless trying to get him sign an agreement lol. This ain’t lcn and I hope everyone busts cases. Crap case, if they get jail for it I’d be surprised. Even gallos comments could be explained by a good defence attorney. If this guy done the same thing to you - what would you do? May be worth a thread that

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull