GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (m2w, 1 invisible), 196 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,817
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,200
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Philly wiretap #962160
01/22/19 09:05 PM
01/22/19 09:05 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline OP
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline OP
S
Underboss
UK
Has anyone else read or heard the wiretap between scarfo chicken man testa and Harry hunchback all complaining about Angelo Bruno? Think it was mid 70s where there moaning about how he Bruno put some old useless guy as consigliere and not scarfo. It was at some talent agency office of some guy who associated with hunchback. Will find it again just wondering if anyone else seen it or has anything like this? Interesting to me because we know how it works out a few years later between Harry and scarfo.. never would’ve put these 2 in same room like this

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 01/22/19 09:07 PM.
Re: Philly wiretap [Re: streetbossliborio] #962161
01/22/19 09:12 PM
01/22/19 09:12 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline OP
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline OP
S
Underboss
UK
And frank narducci was there all moaning

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 01/22/19 09:12 PM.
Re: Philly wiretap [Re: streetbossliborio] #962163
01/22/19 09:49 PM
01/22/19 09:49 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

think it was printed in a old time mag. it happend 1977 and was used to get them all indicted. people forget bruno, testa, harry and abunch of others were all under indictment when all the murders started in 1980. scarfo might have been cutt out the rico indictment cause he had a murder trial in new jersey going. harry the hunchback and joe chang went to trial together in like 1984 85 and got alot of time well they were trying to kill each other on the street or atleast joe chang being in scarfos camp and harry with his

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: streetbossliborio] #962173
01/23/19 02:12 AM
01/23/19 02:12 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
I believe you are right pmac. There are some recordings from 1977 to 1978. I dont recall Frank Narducci in that meeting, only Riccobene, Scarfo, and Testa about Antonio Caponigro being named Consigliere. Jimmy Gatto, Peter Maggio, Frank Narducci and Phil Testa had one where Narducci was moaning about Peter Casella being promoted to capo right after he did a lengthy sentence. In the meeting Narducci was complaining that Casella was out of touch with the streets and was losing money that should not have been loss, and also blaming John Capello. Frank said he could be bring more money in if he were in charge of some of those business. Gatto is barely heard and when he spoke he had to pause ever so often do to his health. Both Maggio and Testa said they would bring this up to Bruno, however Phil sounded a little hesitant, while Maggio said he will talk with Bruno when he got back from seeing his sister in California (She married Angelo Marino of San Jose). There are many recordings during that time as the family was hit with indictments and multiple investigations.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Philly wiretap [Re: streetbossliborio] #962187
01/23/19 09:53 AM
01/23/19 09:53 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Has anyone else read or heard the wiretap between scarfo chicken man testa and Harry hunchback all complaining about Angelo Bruno? Think it was mid 70s where there moaning about how he Bruno put some old useless guy as consigliere and not scarfo. It was at some talent agency office of some guy who associated with hunchback. Will find it again just wondering if anyone else seen it or has anything like this? Interesting to me because we know how it works out a few years later between Harry and scarfo.. never would’ve put these 2 in same room like this

The Talent agency was owned by a known associate of Bruno & Testa named Tyrone DeNittis,,the philly mob often met @ his offices, & also had been recorded by the Feds about how a consig is elected,,Harry, being the elder statesman, was leading the conversation , w/ Testa often claiming how many times he protected &bailed out Scarfo from discrepencies concerning Joe "the boss" Rugnetta as Scarfo was often near death if it was up 2 Rugnetta because Joe wanted Scarfo 2 marry his daughter , & Scarfo called his daughter "ugly"...& also a problem concerning Chucky Merlino & the Marconi bros. ...long story unto itself also involving a woman. these guys nitpick about everything..( the mob itself , I mean).

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Philly wiretap [Re: hoodlum] #962211
01/23/19 05:06 PM
01/23/19 05:06 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

The Talent agency was owned by a known associate of Bruno & Testa named Tyrone DeNittis,,the philly mob often met @ his offices, & also had been recorded by the Feds about how a consig is elected,,Harry, being the elder statesman, was leading the conversation , w/ Testa often claiming how many times he protected &bailed out Scarfo from discrepencies concerning Joe "the boss" Rugnetta as Scarfo was often near death if it was up 2 Rugnetta because Joe wanted Scarfo 2 marry his daughter , & Scarfo called his daughter "ugly"...& also a problem concerning Chucky Merlino & the Marconi bros. ...long story unto itself also involving a woman. these guys nitpick about everything..( the mob itself , I mean).

Right on Hood not only that Testa was using all of the nit picking to gain people’s confidence if it was really him liking Nick and others or if it was him making sure he became boss over the heavy guys in north jersey close with NY .

Do you see the difference between theChin putting up the right people and then Gotti putting up Stanfa .....just goes to show you the difference between guys .....one has his shit together and the other nitwit .

If it one thing I remember clearly that everyone was always on edge and guys were always switching alliance and making trouble for others even if it was a connected guy that had a promising future in that life . A newly made guy would do anything to start trouble even if he just would go after the associates girl or fuck with a family member.

It was high school on steroids The deadly type and if not for level headed skippers and bosses and some made guys there would be a lot of guys killed over stupid shit ....I am sure that’s why that rule was put in place because some of these guys are treacherous .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/23/19 05:09 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Philly wiretap [Re: Serpiente] #962359
01/25/19 12:23 PM
01/25/19 12:23 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Talk about treachery & stupid shit ...Faffy & DelGiorno tried to fuck w/ Crow & Charley White so much ..it didn't make no sense & they were making a lot of money 4 the family , why would capos fuck w/ their soldiers who r top earners??...dumb shit.

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: hoodlum] #962376
01/25/19 02:37 PM
01/25/19 02:37 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Talk about treachery & stupid shit ...Faffy & DelGiorno tried to fuck w/ Crow & Charley White so much ..it didn't make no sense & they were making a lot of money 4 the family , why would capos fuck w/ their soldiers who r top earners??...dumb shit.

Hood, more than likely this is when Chuckie Merlino was making an ass of himself, and Tommy was afraid that the Crow or White would skip over him for Underboss. Faffy really played Del in doing his dirty work for him, all the way to Nicky finally demoting Tommy. Faffy knows how to read people and is dangerous. That is why I suspect that the new Philly administration might be putting Faffy at ease to get rid of him down he road.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Philly wiretap [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #962440
01/26/19 11:59 AM
01/26/19 11:59 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

Hood, more than likely this is when Chuckie Merlino was making an ass of himself, and Tommy was afraid that the Crow or White would skip over him for Underboss. Faffy really played Del in doing his dirty work for him, all the way to Nicky finally demoting Tommy. Faffy knows how to read people and is dangerous. That is why I suspect that the new Philly administration might be putting Faffy at ease to get rid of him down he road.

U really think Faffy's in danger?? Mmm..U right about Faffy getting Tommy 2 do the dirt work..Faffy was treacherous in those days , alas, he succeeded in taking over as street boss when the shit started 2 hit the fan. now , as an older man I guess he outta pay close attn. w/ whom he deals with & what he gets himself into..I personally thought 4 yrs ago , he would avoid the life.

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: hoodlum] #962443
01/26/19 12:11 PM
01/26/19 12:11 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Then again, 4 yrs. ago, I also thought Philip Narducci would would come out of prison showing what a good boy he's been , opening food (legit) spots, alas 1 being in pops name...but so far he's stayin' in the background ( @ least out of the news)...I do think some of the old Scarfo remnants will b prominent in future ongoings

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: streetbossliborio] #962444
01/26/19 12:26 PM
01/26/19 12:26 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Faffy also has 9 lives- the guy survived combat in the Vietnam War, 1980s Philly LCN, and an extremely long prison bid.

I know someone who is as close as u can get to him and he’s the real deal tough guy as serious as they come I’ve been told.

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #962446
01/26/19 01:05 PM
01/26/19 01:05 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Faffy also has 9 lives- the guy survived combat in the Vietnam War, 1980s Philly LCN, and an extremely long prison bid.

I know someone who is as close as u can get to him and he’s the real deal tough guy as serious as they come I’ve been told.

Somehow , I may know u DM...but I'm older..back in Nicky Sr.s days...I flirted around..2 say the least..check my old posts 4 some real insight 2 whom I've known &once in a blue moon still talk 2 …..let's say just ppl. ..I've recently gotten my lost birth certificate because of certain ppl. who put me in touch w/ a State Assemblyman who. instead of of going 2 the dreaded Vital Records Dept. w/ is a ghetto 2 say the least as a Govt. office @ 8th & Vine here in Phila.....I got my Gov records just by going by way of the suburbs & State Assembly Man Tom Musu.. some ppl. , if they go up the right avenue , will find what they r looking 4..this connected person (whoops...did I say that?) helped me in the right direction after I lost my wallet.

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: streetbossliborio] #962454
01/26/19 02:31 PM
01/26/19 02:31 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Hood if you want to PM me I could go into greater details on who I know. Yes I’m younger I’m 34 years old.

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: hoodlum] #962467
01/26/19 04:11 PM
01/26/19 04:11 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC

U really think Faffy's in danger?? Mmm..U right about Faffy getting Tommy 2 do the dirt work..Faffy was treacherous in those days , alas, he succeeded in taking over as street boss when the shit started 2 hit the fan. now , as an older man I guess he outta pay close attn. w/ whom he deals with & what he gets himself into..I personally thought 4 yrs ago , he would avoid the life.

I think these guys are just happy being free and able.to make money.

I don't think they are plotting and scheeming to take the top spot.

Remember the top spot comes with a"BULLS-EYE" and a "RICO-CASE" AROUND THE CORNER...

The top spot used to come with "MANY MILLIONS" A YEAR TO JUSTIFY...

I don't think that's the case anymore,

it works for SKINNY because he is a celebrity gangster and people pay him volenterialy to hang out with him.

He does NOT have to EXTORT

He is able to stay out of the heart of the heart,

And to trap him is alot harder from an investigation perspective

It makes it challenging,
He living in a different state

It"s not as easy as waiting outside his social club and snapping pictures any day of the week.

+ he has a crew of loyal childhood friends surrounding him.

I do not think anyone is even thinking about de-thrown-ing him.

Uncle Joe, who did a great job re-building and maintaining the family when SKINNY was away.

He even held off N.Y. from taking over Philly rackets.

It appeared Uncle Joe couldn't wait to give the reins up

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: BensonHURST] #962481
01/26/19 07:47 PM
01/26/19 07:47 PM
G
grumpies Offline
Button
grumpies  Offline
G
Button
yea BH, he is celebrity gangster an has a lot of general friends. but if he wasn't that celebrity, the days of extorting money are over and he is not capable of that type activity. he or them old friends. and with the state making it legal to place bets. tell me where they are gonna make money? just wondering. and most of those child hood friends are married or have union jobs. And only way I know is construction, re doing old houses an re selling them.. and what I was saying is that is legit work. those type of scams involving insurance fraud like the hand or medical cream scam. it is a big way they know how to make money. it is lying or deceiving insurance companies.. insurance fraud it screws the rest of us over once again.. it would be nice jail time for anyone let alone them. and let the state try one of these clowns if they get caught doing some thing stupid.

Re: Philly wiretap [Re: BensonHURST] #962494
01/26/19 09:59 PM
01/26/19 09:59 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by BensonHURST

I think these guys are just happy being free and able.to make money.

I don't think they are plotting and scheeming to take the top spot.

Remember the top spot comes with a"BULLS-EYE" and a "RICO-CASE" AROUND THE CORNER...

The top spot used to come with "MANY MILLIONS" A YEAR TO JUSTIFY...

I don't think that's the case anymore,

it works for SKINNY because he is a celebrity gangster and people pay him volenterialy to hang out with him.

He does NOT have to EXTORT

He is able to stay out of the heart of the heart,

And to trap him is alot harder from an investigation perspective

It makes it challenging,
He living in a different state

It"s not as easy as waiting outside his social club and snapping pictures any day of the week.

+ he has a crew of loyal childhood friends surrounding him.

I do not think anyone is even thinking about de-thrown-ing him.

Uncle Joe, who did a great job re-building and maintaining the family when SKINNY was away.
sae
He even held off N.Y. from taking over Philly rackets.was

It appeared Uncle Joe couldn't wait to give the reins up

U r right about all of the above...BUT..May I digress.... Uncle Joey is an asset...was an asset.. But I still do think in my old school thinking that fuckin' skinny is a low down chain grabbin' purse snatchin' hiding on his old man's tails muthafucka….4 Gods sake , I was a chef in 1 of his (take a partner) restaurants...Paradigm..this guy used 2 take a piss in kitcken mop sink because the club had a long line due 2 its famous shadowing doors..u can read about it ..just google it..

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull