GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (NickleCity, mustachepete, Captbony1999), 128 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,202
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview #959911
12/21/18 02:08 PM
12/21/18 02:08 PM
N
NickSardinia Offline OP
Associate
NickSardinia  Offline OP
N
Associate
This is a continuation of the previous series detailing Sonny Franzese’s life. In this brief segment, Sonny comments on his bank robbery conviction, which helps Greg put both of their cases into context. Sonny has never spoken on camera before, so this is a first.

Sonny Franzese Project Part I "President Obama Granted Clemency"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8Z0JGxERFY

Sonny Franzese Project Part II "The Truth About John Franzese"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feNNMBzEDwY
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959914
12/21/18 04:27 PM
12/21/18 04:27 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Amazing what LE has done to Italians from the get go they were framing guys and even worse what they did to children and women in there lives .

I really believe that it’s not until recently that they’ve started losing these cases because it’s getting more difficult for them the frame up guys and abuse people in there lives to get info.

Now don’t get me wrong if you are a friend or associate they will frame you up till you are looking at decades in the joint and itsjust now getting hard for them (LE) to make fake cases.

There are some honest LE but they are weeded out before they move up in rank .

Even worse them having Sonny under boss or similar it’s down right disgusting .

They say if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime but when the deck is stacked you are fucked.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959918
12/21/18 05:48 PM
12/21/18 05:48 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Amazing to see Sonny give an interview. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next part.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: Serpiente] #959919
12/21/18 05:57 PM
12/21/18 05:57 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by Serpiente
Amazing what LE has done to Italians from the get go they were framing guys and even worse what they did to children and women in there lives .

I really believe that it’s not until recently that they’ve started losing these cases because it’s getting more difficult for them the frame up guys and abuse people in there lives to get info.

Now don’t get me wrong if you are a friend or associate they will frame you up till you are looking at decades in the joint and itsjust now getting hard for them (LE) to make fake cases.

There are some honest LE but they are weeded out before they move up in rank .

Even worse them having Sonny under boss or similar it’s down right disgusting .

They say if you can’t do the time don’t do the crime but when the deck is stacked you are fucked.

Examples?

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959921
12/21/18 06:02 PM
12/21/18 06:02 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

LE really railroaded Sonny. He only raped women and killed lots of people. It's not like he did anything THAT bad.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: Moe_Tilden] #959927
12/21/18 09:03 PM
12/21/18 09:03 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
LE really railroaded Sonny. He only raped women and killed lots of people. It's not like he did anything THAT bad.

My family......and not justifying anything just know and I wish I could explain but there are hundreds if not thousands of examples but I am not a researcher but trust me I know first hand how the law has twisted and it doesn’t surprise me one bit , but what does surprise me that you think that it has not.

And in no way do I think taking advantage of women is good I have several daughters and in no way am I condoning it also I am not agreeing what you said about Sonny because I have no clue.

And don’t think for one minute that I have not used LE to break the law so I have it on both ends .

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/21/18 09:04 PM.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: Moe_Tilden] #959929
12/21/18 10:04 PM
12/21/18 10:04 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss

What is wrong with you? This man served 30 or 40 years for a crime he had nothing to do with. What they did to this poor man was horrible. I'm not saying he's an angel, but I think we can all agree that Sonny is not a bad guy.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #959930
12/21/18 10:10 PM
12/21/18 10:10 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto

What is wrong with you? This man served 30 or 40 years for a crime he had nothing to do with. What they did to this poor man was horrible. I'm not saying he's an angel, but I think we can all agree that Sonny is not a bad guy.

Didnt you also say you agreed with the Bergin crew who beat the shit out of a mentally handicapped man? I dont disagree that the bank robbery conviction was true BUT Sonny did admit killing many people using a kiddie pool as disposal

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: JCrusher] #959931
12/21/18 10:14 PM
12/21/18 10:14 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted by JCrusher

Didnt you also say you agreed with the Bergin crew who beat the shit out of a mentally handicapped man? I dont disagree that the bank robbery conviction was true BUT Sonny did admit killing many people using a kiddie pool as disposal

I did say that, but you need to see the big picture. It's about the message. If the people in your world understand you mean business, then you can do many things. You can help the less fortunate and bring your neighborhood up. That is what many of these men did. Gotti did it and was loved for it. Sonny is the same man. Beautiful men who made America a better place..in many ways yes.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959932
12/21/18 10:32 PM
12/21/18 10:32 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i feel like hes being exploited. i'll skip the interview. if he wanted to talk he should have done so years ago not now that hes in a home and might get a extra vanilla pudding. keep the old legend off the internet , respect his gangsta. lol

Last edited by pmac; 12/21/18 10:33 PM.
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #959933
12/21/18 10:43 PM
12/21/18 10:43 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

I did say that, but you need to see the big picture. It's about the message. If the people in your world understand you mean business, then you can do many things. You can help the less fortunate and bring your neighborhood up. That is what many of these men did. Gotti did it and was loved for it. Sonny is the same man. Beautiful men who made America a better place..in many ways yes.

I do see the big picture. Obviously you are probably young so you dont realize what you are saying is crazy but you will eventually

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: pmac] #959934
12/21/18 10:45 PM
12/21/18 10:45 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
i feel like hes being exploited. i'll skip the interview. if he wanted to talk he should have done so years ago not now that hes in a home and might get a extra vanilla pudding. keep the old legend off the internet , respect his gangsta. lol

True Pmac that’s where I am coming from the guy is obviously seen better days and if 10% of us could reach that age and still be able to put sentences together.....but Feds having him running a crime family with the type of people he would have to deal with and bet your ass if they could get a junkie snitch to say he was active and told him to go collect a debt they would put him away for another 50 !

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: Serpiente] #959935
12/21/18 10:52 PM
12/21/18 10:52 PM
Underboss
Underboss

True Pmac that’s where I am coming from the guy is obviously seen better days and if 10% of us could reach that age and still be able to put sentences together.....but Feds having him running a crime family with the type of people he would have to deal with and bet your ass if they could get a junkie snitch to say he was active and told him to go collect a debt they would put him away for another 50 !

I know why they think he's still active. It's because of Catapano. Sonny is still very sharp and he's revered by the Long Island faction.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: Serpiente] #959936
12/21/18 11:00 PM
12/21/18 11:00 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

My family......and not justifying anything just know and I wish I could explain but there are hundreds if not thousands of examples but I am not a researcher but trust me I know first hand how the law has twisted and it doesn’t surprise me one bit , but what does surprise me that you think that it has not.

And in no way do I think taking advantage of women is good I have several daughters and in no way am I condoning it also I am not agreeing what you said about Sonny because I have no clue.

And don’t think for one minute that I have not used LE to break the law so I have it on both ends .

look I dont deny that sometimes the law is twisted. But most of the time law enforcement are the good guys and are just protecting us from those people. My father was a NYC cop so he had a lot of experience with organized crime members. As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959950
12/22/18 09:40 AM
12/22/18 09:40 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
The way the feds go after Italians is just a whole different level.
Most of these new cases are nothing more than guys takin g sports action..

They look to put them away for 10, 15 years for that.

Every nationality has an O.C. element that services their people's vices I.E. Russians, Chinese even the hascisld jews.......

Where are the indictments?

The Russian and Chinese are more out in the open than the Italians are today

Where re the cases?

For the most part you very rarely if ever see them maybe once every 5 years a boss gets indicted??

The majority of these new cases are bull Shit the problem is that if you lose at trial your looking at 10-15 years or they offer a plea for 2 years...

The risk isn't worth it.

Look at this week's gangland that whole case against the Crea's is bull Shit.

Look at the case against Merlino he beat it the first time it was bullshit...

I said it before the feds in the late 70's-2000 would wait and build a case and gather evidence for years and years....

Look at Gotti took them 100MM and 6 years they spent buildings a case against him.

Obviously he was the highest profile at the time and not every Nickel and Dime wise guy will warrant such.

You get the picture.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 12/22/18 09:42 AM.
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959951
12/22/18 10:27 AM
12/22/18 10:27 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I just watched the video
Disgusting

The guy is down to a NUB
Understandable at 100

How and why is his son Michael letting this happen.

If Michael wanted to tell his father's story he should be th e one doing it.

Have the guy look presentable on camera or keep him off.

I don't even think he knows what's going on fully.

He barely looked up at the camera.

No way this guy is the underboss

The Colombo's are better off leaving him in the slot because whoever the name the bullseye will be on their back...

Too many C.I.'S IN the Colombo family It's mainly the the associates from what's left of the Italians in bensonhurst

As soon as the name someone the feds know right away.

It's not like that with the Genovese, Gambino and the Luc's

The pretty much usually have it wrong with those 3 families.

The Colombo's and Bonnano's the feds almost always know what's going on.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959959
12/22/18 02:46 PM
12/22/18 02:46 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Thanks Nick will watch later tonight.

And on another note it is for the police to convict on a specific crime not to frame as they believe the person done something else. In a democratic society everyone is allowed a fair trial and minorities are not discriminated against..

The argument of he probably deserved it anyway is BS

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: streetbossliborio] #959960
12/22/18 03:02 PM
12/22/18 03:02 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio

And on another note it is for the police to convict on a specific crime not to frame as they believe the person done something else. In a democratic society everyone is allowed a fair trial and minorities are not discriminated against..

Dam right...!

And believe this everyone is doing something and the guy that framed my blood was framed up same as he framed my blood it was not hard the greedy fuck fell right into it was not able to get him busted but he lost his wife and family now sure a fed would be much harder then LE but still some street justice is sweet.

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/22/18 03:20 PM.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: streetbossliborio] #959962
12/22/18 03:42 PM
12/22/18 03:42 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

lets not get into the whole "democratic" stuff. I agree everyone should get a fair trial BUT I dont feel bad for Sonny...guy was an admitted murderer and criminal

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959963
12/22/18 03:43 PM
12/22/18 03:43 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

flip side. i wonder what his income is monthly. yaeh he did alot of time but he was in the record biz and im sure was on payrolls even well he was in prison. im talking his ssi and pension. bet some union has been paying him a nice monthly check 3k maybe more. i mean now hes in a nursing home they take it all but the last 2 decades. wonder if he was getting royalties from some of the groups he sighned or whatever. was he a manager. he was in with morris levy alot. he s the guy who gifted chin the upper eastside house

Last edited by pmac; 12/22/18 03:46 PM.
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #959968
12/22/18 05:02 PM
12/22/18 05:02 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK

I know why they think he's still active. It's because of Catapano. Sonny is still very sharp and he's revered by the Long Island faction.

Who’s catapano? And would any of the Colombo’s care about the interviews, or about him at all?

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959971
12/22/18 05:49 PM
12/22/18 05:49 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I think Catapano is his nephew

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: streetbossliborio] #959974
12/22/18 06:22 PM
12/22/18 06:22 PM
Underboss
Underboss

Who’s catapano? And would any of the Colombo’s care about the interviews, or about him at all?

They couldn't care less about these interviews. Same thing with Tommy Shots. That guy actually has his own online blog. Tough Tony Federici and Patsy Parello have both given video interviews. No one cares. They're still just as respected. Solly D, the alleged boss of Chicago has also given a video interview, if I can remember correctly. I'm not even gonna start with Joey Merlino.

Catapano is always by Sonny's side. If Sonny is the underboss (and according to LE, he is), then Catapano is probably the acting underboss. My guess is he's meeting people all over town. It's not that hard to put two and two together.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959987
12/22/18 08:28 PM
12/22/18 08:28 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

just my educated guess what ever persico is calling shots today relieved sonny of the underboss position when he was sentence to 8 yrs back in 2011. probaly took a few years but id bet theres been a new underboss for awhile. wasnt benji the claw the underboss for andy russo, hes probaly is again or someone from the persico family tree. im sure sonny is highly respected but you cant have the offical underboss in a assisted living home or whatever its called. theres way to many younger guys think about it.the feds just either dont know or dont want to state it to the public yet. till the next indictment

Last edited by pmac; 12/22/18 08:28 PM.
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #959988
12/22/18 08:32 PM
12/22/18 08:32 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

some guy testified how sonny ran his induction in 2006 on staten island the guys name was souza he was nuts. said he was pricked with a diabetic needle. cant remeber much but he flipped like 2 yrs later. him and i belive 4 other guys. the colombo just keeps moving along. they probaly brought in some new guys other the last year. grandkids

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: pmac] #959993
12/22/18 08:51 PM
12/22/18 08:51 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
some guy testified how sonny ran his induction in 2006 on staten island the guys name was souza he was nuts. said he was pricked with a diabetic needle. cant remeber much but he flipped like 2 yrs later. him and i belive 4 other guys. the colombo just keeps moving along. they probaly brought in some new guys other the last year. grandkids

Don’t get crazy with this like the Gambinos or Bonannos of the 80’s but the blood family has been bringing blood from Italy for 8 years or so and cousins of Persico’s have been also .

Not saying they are building a zips crew but a good amount have been coming.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: JCrusher] #960001
12/22/18 11:37 PM
12/22/18 11:37 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss

As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened

It's not really that anybody cares about career criminals going to jail, it's the fear of a truly innocent person getting jammed up. I know it doesn't happen all the time, and most likely not on purpose, but it's happened, DNA testing has cleared how many people from prison, including death row. That's why this stuff matters.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: Fleming_Ave] #960002
12/22/18 11:51 PM
12/22/18 11:51 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Fleming_Ave

As for Sonny I admit the robbery conviction was probably faulty BUT he got away with many brutal crimes so I dont feel too bad. I feel bad if a regular person with no criminal backround is falsely accused of a crime which unfortunately has happened

It's not really that anybody cares about career criminals going to jail, it's the fear of a truly innocent person getting jammed up. I know it doesn't happen all the time, and most likely not on purpose, but it's happened, DNA testing has cleared how many people from prison, including death row. That's why this stuff matters.

Also these days it’s getting a little harder to do it all the way through the case to court but in the beginning when going after a guy if they use unfair practice they gain the info they need and find out about the people they need then they have there rat or info and they try to keep it legal from there on in .

Look it’s being done it’s always been done and most likely it will never stop ....look how the street cop have to have cameras on their cars on their helmets on their chest because shit is being done illegally by LE .

It has happened to me on both sides of it I have been saved by illegal LE and I have been hurt by it ....it happens everyday!

Last edited by Serpiente; 12/22/18 11:53 PM.

Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #960061
12/24/18 01:00 PM
12/24/18 01:00 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
Italians: "Cosa Nostra is the most elaborate and sophisticated organized crime syndicate in world history."

Also Italians: "It's not fair that Italian mobsters get these long prison sentences!"

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Sonny Franzese Exclusive Interview [Re: NickSardinia] #960072
12/24/18 02:38 PM
12/24/18 02:38 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Look at pop culture. And try to think of an Italian American musician or actor. You have Frank Sinatra and The Rat Pack. Now I can't remember but either they liked hanging around with wiseguys or the mafia had their hooks in them. You have Frankie Valli who acted on The Sopranos. You have Marlon Brando, whose most famous role is arguably On The Waterfront. You have Martin Scorsese, Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci and Al Pacino who a lot of people associate with mob roles.

Like these are great musicians and actors but that's not my point. My point is that a lot of the time you can't think of one without thinking of the other (maybe a stretch for Brando and Pacino). Which is absurd. But that's how powerful the mob is and the indelible mark it's left on society and pop culture.

Is it any wonder Dr. Melfi's husband and her family hate the mafia? I must watch that scene again where she gets pissed off at her husband. Her husband seems like my kind of guy.

*The above is why I thought it was a bit rich for Joey Merlino to say Jersey Shore made Italian people look bad as if he is the arbiter of that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull