GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Captbony1999, 1 invisible), 111 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,354
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,182
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Junior Gotti: The Bully #957965
11/16/18 06:59 PM
11/16/18 06:59 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline OP
ForeverBotheringIranians

Clip in link.

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/des-bishop-claims-bullied-convicted-13592051

Irish-American comedian Des Bishop claimed he was bullied by convicted criminal, John Gotti's son while at school in Queens, during Brendan O'Connor's Cutting Edge on Wednesday night.

Des told Brendan that “from bullying campaigns, I realised I was bullied,” and did not realised he had been a victim of bullying until his 30s.

He recalled his harrowing experience of being bullied during his in St. Francis' preparatory school in Queens, and says it's part of the reason he moved to Ireland:“Not that I talk about it much publically, but I had like a major bullying incident when I was thirteen going on fourteen, which is kinda why I came to Ireland.

“When I was in St. Francis preparatory school in Queens this Italian kid fancied my girlfriend, and we were friends and then he turned on me, and I didn’t know why, until years later I didn’t know why. But he was in with the Howard beach crew, which was all the Italian guys, and one of them was John Gotti’s son, he was a year older than me.

"If people don’t know who John Gotti was, he was like the teflon don, the head of the Gambino crime family in New York and at that time he was literally the king of New York - people might know that from the Fun Lovin Criminals song.

"Anyway, long story short, these guys.. They were involved in like intimidating me and threatening me and one time we were at this basketball game, and like everybody was there and they made me leave.

"There was other kids from my neighbourhood there that weren’t in my school, and I asked them to back me, but everyone was so afraid of John Gotti - the name Gotti, that they were like ‘No, bro, you’re on your own.’

And I had to do this like walk of shame out of the venue and this little Italian kid - not the Gotti guy, for the record, cause he’s the only person i’ve named so in case there’s any lawyers involved - this little Italian kid, he was like watching me, and laughing at me, and it was so demeaning."

Des said later that year, his close friends excluded him from their friend group.

Later, his mother went to the school about what was happening, but they did not take her seriously, asking: “Have you seen how small this kid is?”

Des continued: “As if I should have just dealt with it by knocking him out, you know?”

The comedian admitted that at times, he becomes resentful over how he was treated because he failed for subjects at school as a result: “I failed at school, I always joked that it was alcohol, I failed four subjects and all that stress was definitely part of it."

In Junior's defense it seems like he was on the periphery of the bullying.

By the way don't look up this guy's comedy. It's atrocious.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Junior Gotti: The Bully [Re: Moe_Tilden] #957967
11/16/18 07:28 PM
11/16/18 07:28 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Guy seems to live pretty large....I wonder how much he got away with and how smart he really is... gets portrayed as a moron-but even if it was just keeping hidden his old man's stash-he must have done something right..... seems pretty involved in his kids upbringing etc..... not curious enough to read his book I guess but still....

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Junior Gotti: The Bully [Re: Moe_Tilden] #957985
11/16/18 11:01 PM
11/16/18 11:01 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
None of the gottis were the sharpest tools in the shed we know that. However out of all the children Junior seems fairly honest. Although in the documentary he did make up some stories(McBratney hit)

Re: Junior Gotti: The Bully [Re: Moe_Tilden] #957995
11/17/18 01:10 AM
11/17/18 01:10 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

He's a survivor, living a good life after four racketeering trials.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull