GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 106 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,722
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly #956945
11/01/18 10:53 AM
11/01/18 10:53 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Ok,Nicky jr after the failed attempt in 1989 fled philly and went under lucchese protection,but why even during the Merlino-Stanfa war tried to return to philly or went to Stanfa to be put in his faction and even try to kill Merlino? He wasn't made in the luke until the late 1990s so was free to do that.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #956966
11/01/18 04:12 PM
11/01/18 04:12 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
For the same reason he never retaliated after he got shot, he was never a gangster

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960900
01/05/19 10:04 PM
01/05/19 10:04 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Jr . Very patient calm in the life ... he did make or start to make plans but a couple times when had a crew going he took a pinch then same deal just before the big case out of Texas Jr. and Nick sr.never stopped trying.

Matter of fact I am pretty sure Westside was behind him via Luke’s but if this case in Philly ever goes you guys are going to find out some news that will explain a lot !

And some of it may even touch on the plots on the Philly top guys plus a couple that were just gaining ground and it got blown up cos of guys getting pinched just before it all fell in place.

When you guys get this news you are going to be able to put many pieces to the puzzle together....it’s pretty wild.

I am also pretty sure not only did they have the Luke’s via Amuso pushing and probably Crea down playing and then you had Manna pushing and that actually was one or more “ that got wheels turning and some heads in Philly were close to getting hit.

There is a lot that just needs a couple things to come out and then it will make sense and how many times it was almost pulled off this is why I always say Skinny is hands down the luckiest gangster alive.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/05/19 10:11 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960918
01/06/19 08:04 AM
01/06/19 08:04 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Serp,

I understand not wanting to be outed by guys in that life because if any of these guys locally were able to put together who I am they would call me rat for talking on here.

With that being said illl talk about stuff that's old and/or the guys are harmless or if I feel there is no way of anyone figuring out who I am.

The plot that you are referring too is 10+ probably 20+ years ago.

Scaro Sr DEAD, JR Is a waste, Manna has been away for 30 years if he is still alive

My point is the plot is ancient history.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 01/06/19 08:06 AM.
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960922
01/06/19 10:01 AM
01/06/19 10:01 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Bensonhurst, I’ll jump in here regarding serp ?, plot was ancient history, But, with the latest philly rat persiano, let’s just say a new chapter, like a book afterword,may be added

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: Biggie] #960923
01/06/19 10:56 AM
01/06/19 10:56 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by Biggie
Bensonhurst, I’ll jump in here regarding serp ?, plot was ancient history, But, with the latest philly rat persiano, let’s just say a new chapter, like a book afterword,may be added

Yeah herd that with the evidence and transcripts in many hands things are leaking out and it’s very interesting !

But some of the stuff in them is old talk and depending on what happens they may use it if not for nothing just trying to show how they are violent even though it’s years back .

I am away till spring and can not talk to anyone Biggie did you hear anything about Sammy Pick and Joey Elec. being released ???

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: BensonHURST] #960925
01/06/19 11:33 AM
01/06/19 11:33 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Serp,

I understand not wanting to be outed by guys in that life because if any of these guys locally were able to put together who I am they would call me rat for talking on here.

With that being said illl talk about stuff that's old and/or the guys are harmless or if I feel there is no way of anyone figuring out who I am.

The plot that you are referring too is 10+ probably 20+ years ago.

Scaro Sr DEAD, JR Is a waste, Manna has been away for 30 years if he is still alive

My point is the plot is ancient history.

Yeah I did not explain....it’s old but .....it’s new .....depending on what they use in that case ......but some of the info is OOO so new and pretty wild .

The old news is just a lead way to what you all may find out ....I just don’t know what they will put out for public but it’s very different from what has been posted for all those years.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960926
01/06/19 11:46 AM
01/06/19 11:46 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

serp did scarfo jr have the type of respect in atlantic city his father and uncle phil did in 90tys 00's he was born in raised there. i dont know why he even thought of trying to take over philly. they would have killed him the secongd he went to philly and felt comfortable. what i mean about respected in atlantic city i read a old article about crazy phil testifying in springfield ma against genovese capo al bruno (who got killed in 2003) phil was saying how member of the springfield crew which is like 5 6 hrs away would come down an check in at scarfo contruction place evry time they were in the city. sammy the bull and his crew did the same. would guys go into ac and check for jr, or he didnt have that type of clout. some where i read he was a nerd who didnt party, which is a good thing but he wanst a meathead

Last edited by pmac; 01/06/19 11:47 AM.
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960927
01/06/19 12:32 PM
01/06/19 12:32 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Aren't respect and fear two different things though? Look at the "funny like a clown" scene Joe Pesci ad-libbed in Goodfellas. The implication from that scene is that the people aren't laughing because they find him hysterical; they're laughing because they're terrified of him.

Joe Pesci improvised that scene based on something that happened to him involving a real life Gambino mobster. I remember reading which one but the name escapes me right now - possibly Anthony Ciccone.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960929
01/06/19 01:06 PM
01/06/19 01:06 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Serp, haven’t heard if they have been released..if so I’m sure it’s bracelet home confinement etc, but I didn’t hear that...and joe, most definitely fear and respect are different.i would say in scarfs day’s, it was both..far as junior scarfs I’d say neither, except his dads pull..

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: Biggie] #960933
01/06/19 01:30 PM
01/06/19 01:30 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
I respected the uncles sons, not only because of their pop but how they had to live without him and never threw his weight around for their benefit so I would presume jr had same respect. Personally, I respect anyone surviving an attack from a machine gun and not snitching.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960936
01/06/19 02:14 PM
01/06/19 02:14 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Andra,, I took Moes question to mean other areas like Springfield or New York’s respect level, hence my answer..but your point is taken, junior has my props for shutting up in the instance you mention and his cases

Last edited by Biggie; 01/06/19 02:14 PM.
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960939
01/06/19 02:24 PM
01/06/19 02:24 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
I get his point. On that halloween I was a young boy and probably dressed up like bruce lee knocking on doors for candy so I have no info on jr. Is the Pelullo he was jammed up with related to Pelullo bros construction?

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: Andragathia] #960943
01/06/19 03:58 PM
01/06/19 03:58 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
From what I understand , Nick Sr. gave Jr. the blessing 2 take skinny out & maybe even some of his cronies..but I think he feared retaliation from somewhere or was told to go to N.Y. for immediate supervision & protection.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: pmac] #960956
01/06/19 05:17 PM
01/06/19 05:17 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
serp did scarfo jr have the type of respect in atlantic city his father and uncle phil did in 90tys 00's he was born in raised there. i dont know why he even thought of trying to take over philly. they would have killed him the secongd he went to philly and felt comfortable. what i mean about respected in atlantic city i read a old article about crazy phil testifying in springfield ma against genovese capo al bruno (who got killed in 2003) phil was saying how member of the springfield crew which is like 5 6 hrs away would come down an check in at scarfo contruction place evry time they were in the city. sammy the bull and his crew did the same. would guys go into ac and check for jr, or he didnt have that type of clout. some where i read he was a nerd who didnt party, which is a good thing but he wanst a meathead

No on Jr everyone was gone when he came back to AC area and I don’t know if it was a take over or just going to take what they had through Luke and Westside....I don’t know for sure but it’s possible someone has that info if this case goes to court.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/06/19 05:19 PM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: Biggie] #960957
01/06/19 05:22 PM
01/06/19 05:22 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Yeah it’s said they been out a couple months...and no Jr. Did not have a huge following and every time he started or the other families started a big bust would go down on Gambinos or Westside or Luke’s it happened every time all the way to the first plus case .... crazy

See up until a certain date Nick sr was still looked at as boss by families even though Stanfa was put in to settle the mess Gambinos were still with old guard ....

The date when they started like uncle Joe was just not to long ago ....but I don’t have all the info .....but I hear it’s coming if the trial goes to jury .....if it’s a plea we will get bits and pieces.

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/06/19 05:26 PM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960958
01/06/19 05:30 PM
01/06/19 05:30 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

when it probaly came to earning scarfo jr blows merlino out the water but when it comes to the leadership ability merlino has a small army of convicted murders with him in philly. when some gambino guy went to prison he had scarfo jr handle his book making biz. so thats shows even thou he was in another family he was trusted anuff to handle it. serp you think anyone checks in with inbody still in a.c. like i mentiond in the past. not asking for names just wonderd if it was still a thing. like a custom. probaly not

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: pmac] #960965
01/06/19 07:08 PM
01/06/19 07:08 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
when it probaly came to earning scarfo jr blows merlino out the water but when it comes to the leadership ability merlino has a small army of convicted murders with him in philly. when some gambino guy went to prison he had scarfo jr handle his book making biz. so thats shows even thou he was in another family he was trusted anuff to handle it. serp you think anyone checks in with inbody still in a.c. like i mentiond in the past. not asking for names just wonderd if it was still a thing. like a custom. probaly not

I dont think so. There are a lot of people with their heads up their asses in the city who does not have the weight. I do give credit to a bookie, one of the smartest moves he did was make a deal with a hotel owners and used it to have hookers and John's conduct their business instead of out in the street. Better that then going around the city and seeing some sex act in an alley or empty parking lot, and he has been making a lot more money on sports betting. He probably takes a cut from the hookers, but the guy is a bookie first and foremost, so who knows.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: Moe_Tilden] #960979
01/06/19 09:04 PM
01/06/19 09:04 PM
J
JC Offline
Made Member
JC  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Aren't respect and fear two different things though? Look at the "funny like a clown" scene Joe Pesci ad-libbed in Goodfellas. The implication from that scene is that the people aren't laughing because they find him hysterical; they're laughing because they're terrified of him.

Joe Pesci improvised that scene based on something that happened to him involving a real life Gambino mobster. I remember reading which one but the name escapes me right now - possibly Anthony Ciccone.

Joe Pesci's brother in law with his first wife was a guy named Buddy Mucicigrosso who was a made guy with the Gambinos in their Newark crew under Bobby Biscaccia. From what I remember the inspiration for that scene came from either his brother in law or Biscaccia. Funny that his brother in law was a Gambino but Pesci was always claimed by the Genovese, first through the Jersey Boys guys who were with Ray DeCarlo, and then when he worked at the restaurant in the Bronx that I believe was owned by Joe Dente.

As for guys checking in with Scarfo when they came to AC, I think that that was a mater of formality like the guys with the Springfield crew would do when they brought a gambling junket into town, not because they were afraid of Scarfo. Scarfo wasn't going to hit anyone with a NY family, especially the Genovese, who were mostly responsible for him getting the top spot in Philly.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #960981
01/06/19 09:11 PM
01/06/19 09:11 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Bobby Bisaccia, that's the one I heard inspired the story. It was driving me nuts trying to remember the name.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: Biggie] #960982
01/06/19 09:13 PM
01/06/19 09:13 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by Biggie
Serp, haven’t heard if they have been released..if so I’m sure it’s bracelet home confinement etc, but I didn’t hear that...and joe, most definitely fear and respect are different.i would say in scarfs day’s, it was both..far as junior scarfs I’d say neither, except his dads pull..

If they were remanded and now let out on bail
Something in the case had to change.

For the better for them.
Look at Crea He's case he was locked up with out bail the judge felt the case was b.s. and let him out.

That should mean the pleas being offered will be better and less.chance of those guys flipoing.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 01/06/19 09:18 PM.
Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: pmac] #961025
01/07/19 08:18 AM
01/07/19 08:18 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

Pmac: No as of now it’s low key and if anyone is running the show while here it’s not obvious other then summer when the players are on the island.

Yes you are right about Jr. he grew up with killers all around him but he was attracted to rackets and was smarter then your street guys .

Telling you if not for him getting shot then ratted on then pinched then pinched again before the big first plus case it was going in a different direction and it was a good one .

If this case goes to trial and to a jury it’s possible that all the info or some may come out to fill in the blanks (RATS) and Sammybecause they were around him back then..... may find out the truth about Jr. coming down from skipper and not what you hear from Perna boys they were very very jealous Like most gangsters that don’t have brains are of ones that do.

But the Feds killed all of it but there is a chance that the public will find out stuff that been in question on these boards for years ...and believe me they were way off .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/07/19 08:19 AM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961043
01/07/19 11:41 AM
01/07/19 11:41 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
It's hard to believe that Uncle Joe and the Philly family would.be able to resist a takeover backed by the Westside and Luke's.

I guess they were saved the "BELL" (Indictments)

The reality is one/two top guys get hit the rest fall in line.

It's N.Y. two family's

Look what happened with the N.J. Luke's when N.Y. came after them.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961067
01/07/19 05:28 PM
01/07/19 05:28 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Anyone know if this is Sammy Piccolo and Dom’s Mom Rita in the article? Serp? If it is LCN Sammy Piccolo it looks like he did an absolute Beautiful renovation.

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com...7d464f8-a714-5cc9-b8ec-664c7928ad93.html

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961071
01/07/19 05:59 PM
01/07/19 05:59 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Never understood why people who live in an attach row homes don't get together and make the front and steps of the house all the same. Here they have a different face and steps. You always see these row homes with different canopies and siding.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961073
01/07/19 06:32 PM
01/07/19 06:32 PM
A
Andragathia Offline
Made Member
Andragathia  Offline
A
Made Member
If they had the money they would. And as soon as you fix the front the city sends an appraiser out and your real estate tax goes up. I would have Leuzzi and Sigismondi on speed dial if I could.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #961074
01/07/19 06:34 PM
01/07/19 06:34 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Anyone know if this is Sammy Piccolo and Dom’s Mom Rita in the article? Serp? If it is LCN Sammy Piccolo it looks like he did an absolute Beautiful renovation.

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com...7d464f8-a714-5cc9-b8ec-664c7928ad93.html

I don’t know Dante and I am not home to find out .

But I’ll tell you what those ally’s are / were all over the city and just the coolest as kids ....the Italian section was flush all the way to bellevue ave . And the ally’s and courts, terraces were on almost every block with some blocks haveing more and like Mississippi and Georgia you had a set up like a T you could go east and west and north and south Beeps (Centorino)pool hall backed up to one .

Dante what’s the address I’ll get the info ....

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/07/19 07:04 PM.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961089
01/07/19 09:34 PM
01/07/19 09:34 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Pretty sure is their property

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961091
01/07/19 09:44 PM
01/07/19 09:44 PM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Sammy did nice work on the renovation it looks like from the pics.

That’s the smartest thing to do with your earnings- invest it in as much Real Estate as possible.

Re: Nicky Scarfo jr and Philly [Re: furio_from_naples] #961108
01/08/19 06:50 AM
01/08/19 06:50 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
Sorry but even if Scarfo jr would had the men for take over philly,he is a lucchese made man and can't be made boss of another family?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull