GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 96 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Surenos - Nortenos Truce #955278
10/09/18 10:01 PM
10/09/18 10:01 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
word came down from the big homies in the pen. as of 2018,surenos and nortenos have called a truce the war is officially over. gang violence will cease in L.A. and the oarders to stop the bloodshed will spread throughout California. you heard it here first cool

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955279
10/09/18 10:18 PM
10/09/18 10:18 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Sounds a little too good to be true, but I know during the hunger strikes a few years ago much of the north and south were united. Not sure if the peace lasted between those involved. I predicted a decade ago that the country's immigration politics would unite Latino gangs. Things seem to be headed in that direction.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955281
10/09/18 10:59 PM
10/09/18 10:59 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
A lot of the top guys in both gangs have called the truce. Certain areas have old deep scores to settle, but with a majority of higher ups calling for it and a series of meetings, it will hold I am certain. Oak, a lot more than just immigration.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955283
10/10/18 12:08 AM
10/10/18 12:08 AM
WhackWhack Offline
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline
Made Member
Rest assured, this is merely a ploy to somehow make more money. Remember when the "noble" La eMe declared a ban on drive nys? That was also all BS just to help their extortion hustle.

All a game to these gangs.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955291
10/10/18 03:23 AM
10/10/18 03:23 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
I mentioned this a while back in another thread. Its been headed in this direction for along time now.

Of course the Norteno-Sureno beef has nothing to do with violence in LA or anywhere in Southern California since Norteno gangs don’t exist here and maybe you’re trying to be funny or sarcastic, but yeah there’s been a push for along time by gang leaders to end gang beefs. It started of course in the early 90’s but with limited success, especially in LA county. But peace between long time rivals is still being pushed pretty hard by higher ups, making whole city’s get on the same page or at least cease fire. There will always be gang feuds and beef going on but the all out gang wars between sureno gangs are pretty much over. And yes it’s about money and freedom.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955295
10/10/18 03:39 AM
10/10/18 03:39 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

theres a m13 artlicle today trump an sessions say they crushed these mexican gangs

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: pmac] #955298
10/10/18 04:12 AM
10/10/18 04:12 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
theres a m13 artlicle today trump an sessions say they crushed these mexican gangs

That was about the cartels, not the street gangs.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: WhackWhack] #955336
10/10/18 03:43 PM
10/10/18 03:43 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Rest assured, this is merely a ploy to somehow make more money. Remember when the "noble" La eMe declared a ban on drive nys? That was also all BS just to help their extortion hustle.

All a game to these gangs.

True, but the gangs on the ground level were all for it. Guys on the street wanted peace and were up for a truce. The truce happened in many areas that were plagued with rivalries beforehand. Drive byes did decrease drastically well into the late 1990s. The truce happened. It was just being manipulated by la Eme. It's like I was telling SoCal in the thread about the truce meetings. The fact that these guys were all wiling to show up to these meetings and keep their cool shows that there was a genuine motive for it. This is LA. These were not just wannabes out there showing up for the party. Guys that had previously tried to kill each other were out there. Guys who had their friends or relatives killed by people in their presence were keeping their cool. That alone is remarkable, regardless of the overall exploitation of it by the top level prison guys.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955337
10/10/18 03:51 PM
10/10/18 03:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Also, Grape Street and Bounty Hunters truce in Watts lasted a decade.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955338
10/10/18 05:08 PM
10/10/18 05:08 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
What does this truce mean for the black gangs?

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955340
10/10/18 05:33 PM
10/10/18 05:33 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@bigfella

That they're gonna get shot at even more than they were already getting shot by the latinos on some ethnic cleansing shit

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: thebigfella] #955343
10/10/18 06:12 PM
10/10/18 06:12 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
That was a big thing a decade ago but by most accounts it's not that bad anymore. The "ethnic cleansing" was mostly a media hoax. It turned out to be a few neighborhoods with a lot of Eme representation, like Avenues (Northeast LA) and Florencia (South Central). I seriously doubt any current truces among Surenos have anything to do with rivalries against black gangs. In retrospect, they pretty much got what they wanted, anyway. Black gangs, even in historical black neighborhoods like South Central, Compton, Inglewood et al have taken a back seat to Latino gangs as Latinos are now the clear majority in these areas. I really think it's a natural progression into life in LA this century. LA isn't Chicago. LA's is being heavily gentrified. Everything is changing. Then you probably have a cartel presence, but I haven't even begun looking into their impact on LA's traditional Latino gang turfs and politics, or even if there is any in this regard. SoCalGangs has left some comments about this, maybe he can expand on it.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955354
10/10/18 09:09 PM
10/10/18 09:09 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Yea, in my opinion that racial “war” between Black and Brown has calmed way down. I doubt it’ll ever reach what it was 10 years ago. I’m not saying it’s over, but the peak of it has passed. I also have to give Alonso from streetgangs.com credit because he’s one of the few that told the truth on this. Most major gangs in south LA known for fighting Blacks, usually have Black allies or at least are on good terms with another Black Gang. Like Florencia has all this attention for beefing with East Coast Crips but the news wouldn’t report that Florencia is cool with Mad Swan Bloods. That’s just one example, but it’s more common than reported.

Jail and prison might be a different thing altogether. Racial tensions will always be heightened there. But even still, if the shot callers want to be let out of the SHU, they have an incentive to have some level of peace on the yard.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955357
10/10/18 10:16 PM
10/10/18 10:16 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Alonso knows his shit. I've read a lot of his work, too. I remember him saying that with the numbers Surenos have, if they really wanted to declare a "race war" (as the media was calling it), there would have been a bloodbath in LA. At the end of the day, it was just gangs and drugs. Same old story. The spike in violence in the 00's was probably due to a lot of the 80/90s era guys getting out of prison, and not a lot of opportunities available for transition into a productive, law abiding life. A lot of guys just found it too easy to jump back into the game and get the fast money.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955364
10/11/18 12:19 AM
10/11/18 12:19 AM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Yeah there was still a lot of guys from another era on the streets, and today’s generation is way different than even the mid 2000’s. They talk different, dress different and think different.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955493
10/12/18 04:43 PM
10/12/18 04:43 PM
A
americafyeah Offline OP
Capo
americafyeah  Offline OP
A
Capo
Toker from Brownside poasted a YouTube video speaking on the truce,and got killed a few days later frown and his video was deleted right afterwards. mayb it's too early to speak on this in pubelic

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955496
10/12/18 05:16 PM
10/12/18 05:16 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
Nah it’s very unlikely he got killed for that. He was in Mexico, the piasas and cartels don’t give a shit about norteno-sureno politics in California. Unless someone paid them to do it, but I doubt it has to do with him speaking about this subject. But he did speak on a lot of stuff Live everyday while living in Mexico, there’s all sorts of speculation but really it could’ve been hundreds of things that led to his murder. Could’ve even just been a simple attempt at extortion since he was starting to do so well with his clothing line and was going to launch his new app in a few days.

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955497
10/12/18 05:30 PM
10/12/18 05:30 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Shit, if there was a conspiracy, you tell me who are the most likely culprits:

“Toker reprised the group five years ago,” publicist and friend Shayna Wilson told HipHopDX. “He was an advocate for prison reform, an advocate for speaking out against gentrification in Los Angeles and was vocal about how ICE is affecting the family structure for Mexican-Americans in East L.A. and South Central. .

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.48770/title.toker-of-eazy-es-brownside-crew-passes-away#

Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955502
10/12/18 06:43 PM
10/12/18 06:43 PM
S
SoCalGangs Offline
Underboss
SoCalGangs  Offline
S
Underboss
According to his brother and label mate Klever, 30 guys showed up to his door and he went out like a man. Very little else is known, people closer to him claim that a bunch of men dressed as cops showed up to his house, took him away and executed him. But that part hasn’t been confirmed.

He isn’t the first cholo rapper that’s been murdered this year. Yosie, a member of Florencia 13 in Mexico was murdered months ago too and so did another Mexican rapper affiliated with Toker. So toker is like the 3rd one this year.

I think these guys are crazy to be representing California sureno gangs in Mexico like that. Toker and brownside were doing music videos and stuff down there. Those cartels don’t typically like that cholo gang banger stuff. I didn’t like his music but he had some balls I guess.. and all that “proud to be Mexican” and “unite la raza “ talk that Toker was doing doesn’t mean shit to Mexican cartels and corrupt police. They don’t give a shit about any of that. Life is cheap to them.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 10/12/18 06:44 PM.
Re: Surenos - Nortenos Truce [Re: americafyeah] #955504
10/12/18 07:27 PM
10/12/18 07:27 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Life is also cheap to many people in high places on this side of the border. We don't have the high ground to call out Mexico's disregard for the poor, especially nowadays. Ask the children in those detention cages. It's not just immigrants who are vulnerable, either. Ask anyone in Flint, Michigan.

I doubt any shady U.S. operatives south of the border would be too worried about a mildly successful rapper who hasn't been relevant for 20 years, but calling out ICE like that, when residing in an environment with such vulnerable security, at least raises the possibility.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull