GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (RushStreet, Irishman12), 98 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,406
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,805
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,298
Posts1,058,129
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: JoeTadaro] #973470
06/20/19 02:11 PM
06/20/19 02:11 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
How stupid is this kid not only trying to off his pops and brother but actually texting about it lol I know guys that don’t w be text about a little weed sale let alone a murder. What a fuckin moron

Encrypted messages are pretty common nowadays even for the heavy stuff. But it turned out PGP isn't really safe.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: Hollander] #973490
06/20/19 05:56 PM
06/20/19 05:56 PM
J
JoeTadaro Offline
Made Member
JoeTadaro  Offline
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by Hollander
How stupid is this kid not only trying to off his pops and brother but actually texting about it lol I know guys that don’t w be text about a little weed sale let alone a murder. What a fuckin moron

Encrypted messages are pretty common nowadays even for the heavy stuff. But it turned out PGP isn't really safe.

Yea I guess not, I just think that if your talking about murder or moving drugs you should never be texting about it whether it’s in “code” or not

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #973507
06/20/19 10:15 PM
06/20/19 10:15 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Fake News

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: Hollander] #973520
06/21/19 12:05 AM
06/21/19 12:05 AM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York
He´s Sr so there´s also a Junior?

Probably has a son whose Jr.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: JoeTadaro] #973521
06/21/19 12:06 AM
06/21/19 12:06 AM
New York
PetroPirelli Offline
Underboss
PetroPirelli  Offline
Underboss
New York

Yea I guess not, I just think that if your talking about murder or moving drugs you should never be texting about it whether it’s in “code” or not

Bingo, Joe.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DuesPaid] #973586
06/21/19 08:18 PM
06/21/19 08:18 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Fake News

I don't think we will know the whole story unless Anthony Zottola starts to cooperate.

Last edited by Hollander; 06/21/19 08:18 PM.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1039842
09/06/22 06:45 PM
09/06/22 06:45 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Anthony Zottola accused of having his mob-associate dad rubbed out at a Bronx McDonald's drive-through was hoping to take over his father's $45 million real estate empire, federal prosecutors charged Tuesday.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: Hollander] #1039851
09/06/22 11:51 PM
09/06/22 11:51 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Fake News

I don't think we will know the whole story unless Anthony Zottola starts to cooperate.

The whole story whats left to find out.

The MUTT killed his father for money and tried to kill his brother.
Talk about GREED

His dad gave him Millions and that wasn't enough.

How do you live with yourself after this.

Is his mother still alive?

He killed his father; his brother will never talk to him again either will his sister.

He is going to get convicted again he will never see if wife or children.
What a WASTE of LIFE....

Look how many peoples lived this guy ruined for NO REASON at ALL.
His loved ones
The closest people to him

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1039917
09/08/22 11:23 AM
09/08/22 11:23 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Spoiled white suburban kid tries to kill is father to inherit money. He gets a friend to do it. Neither he nor his friend is in any crime family. The victim is not a member of the Mafia, he is called an associate. So how did this stay the biggest story on mob sites? Look at the start of this topic, all the wrong speculation. Capeci has nothing but this to cover in Gangland, when in fact it is more a story geared towards a tabloid style tv show.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1039919
09/08/22 11:56 AM
09/08/22 11:56 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
A major lesson mobsters should take from this is to never hire gangbangers to do a hit for you. Not only did they botch the hit I don't know how many times, but they also flipped faster than a professional chef flips a pancake.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1039932
09/08/22 03:07 PM
09/08/22 03:07 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
A major lesson mobsters should take from this is to never hire gangbangers to do a hit for you. Not only did they botch the hit I don't know how many times, but they also flipped faster than a professional chef flips a pancake.

Here in America they don’t have a great track record.
While I would say 9.5 Out of 10 are so dead broke that for a few dollars they will gladly take the contract.

“These GINNIES” want to pay me $50K to take out their homeboy or whatever.
They will jump on that.

They couldn’t kill Bonelli
They had to stalk this guy (DAZ) for almost a year before they got him.
They couldn’t kill his son.

Due to the fact the couldn’t execute they had all that back and forth and incriminating evidence.
They had a better shot of getting away with it if it was a “ONE and DONE”
They certainly had the cover story it was the Albanians.

If they never had those text messages they probably wouldn’t had a case against Anthony, even if the shooter flipped.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1039956
09/09/22 02:52 AM
09/09/22 02:52 AM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
The Bonelli fiasco was so pathetic for the Genoveses.
You’d think that a family like that would have the connections to hire legit hitmen (like eastern euros or former military).

At least this idiot brat was not a mob guy.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1039958
09/09/22 04:29 AM
09/09/22 04:29 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Fat Sal got approval to whack Bonelli but not to hire gang members to do it.

The truth is the percentage of drive by shootings that end up getting solved is probably so small
It seems like a viable option.

However when you take these boys from the hood and bring them into LCN’s world of surveillance they dont stand a chance they just aren’t used to it.

That’s the problem and that on every case they flip.

It’s not 3 out of 10

It’s 10 out of 10 you have gang members flip.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 09/09/22 04:30 AM.
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: LuanKuci] #1039961
09/09/22 06:26 AM
09/09/22 06:26 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
You’d think that a family like that would have the connections to hire legit hitmen (like eastern euros or former military).

The simple truth is that a Mafia family, any family, is supposed to have an overwhelming percentage of their core membership, and by extension many of their closer associates "capable" and ready to do work at the drop of a hat. The fact that the few violent acts committed in recent years have all been "outsourced" by the hierarchy to outsiders (to common street urchins and gutter rats no less) is a major embarrassment and slap in the face to the entire brotherhood. WTF?

Is THIS what LCN has come to? Better yet, is THIS what the hierarchies, the so-called "bosses and brains" of these outfits have decided after consultation and careful consideration of the subject at hand? Shameful to say the least, and a sure sign of incompetence at best.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: jace] #1039962
09/09/22 06:27 AM
09/09/22 06:27 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by jace
Spoiled white suburban kid tries to kill is father to inherit money. He gets a friend to do it. Neither he nor his friend is in any crime family. The victim is not a member of the Mafia, he is called an associate. So how did this stay the biggest story on mob sites? Look at the start of this topic, all the wrong speculation. Capeci has nothing but this to cover in Gangland, when in fact it is more a story geared towards a tabloid style tv show.

100% correct....1000% in fact.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: NYMafia] #1039965
09/09/22 11:09 AM
09/09/22 11:09 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

The simple truth is that a Mafia family, any family, is supposed to have an overwhelming percentage of their core membership, and by extension many of their closer associates "capable" and ready to do work at the drop of a hat. The fact that the few violent acts committed in recent years have all been "outsourced" by the hierarchy to outsiders (to common street urchins and gutter rats no less) is a major embarrassment and slap in the face to the entire brotherhood. WTF?

Is THIS what LCN has come to? Better yet, is THIS what the hierarchies, the so-called "bosses and brains" of these outfits have decided after consultation and careful consideration of the subject at hand? Shameful to say the least, and a sure sign of incompetence at best.

I do think it's deliberate though. I mean, the American justice system ain't no joke. There probably are more than enough wise guys running around that are more than capable of murder...hell, for all we know some are even itching to whack someone, but due to the harsh penalties - especially if you're LCN - many have taken a liking to the idea of some gang members taking the fall for a hit. There's plenty of them to go around and when a bit of dough comes into play there's more than enough candidates who wouldn't hesitate twice to pull a trigger. Even if they're not very good at it.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1039969
09/09/22 03:41 PM
09/09/22 03:41 PM
LuanKuci Offline
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline
Underboss
Well said KJ.

it makes sense to delegate murder to outsiders. Just pick guys who’d do the hit proper and then disappear. Gangbangers are the worst. You’re better off looking for some war veteran who’s killing for pleasure more than for money at this point.
Crazy is better than lazy.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1039970
09/09/22 03:52 PM
09/09/22 03:52 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I do think it's deliberate though. I mean, the American justice system ain't no joke. There probably are more than enough wise guys running around that are more than capable of murder...hell, for all we know some are even itching to whack someone, but due to the harsh penalties - especially if you're LCN - many have taken a liking to the idea of some gang members taking the fall for a hit. There's plenty of them to go around and when a bit of dough comes into play there's more than enough candidates who wouldn't hesitate twice to pull a trigger. Even if they're not very good at it.

But they don't know what the fuck it is that they're doing. They are dummies. They have no brains, no foresight, and no basic format about how to even go about committing a "gangland" homicide without it being traced back to them. And once caught (which 99.9% of them are as current events have clearly pointed out), most turn rat! So I ask you now, "What good is that?" (and if you don't mind, I'll also answer my own question ok. The answer is, "Its NO good at all.")

There are ways to successfully get things done. But hiring outsiders, especially brain-dead druggie gangbangers who have zero loyalty to LCN is not the way!

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1040007
09/10/22 10:43 AM
09/10/22 10:43 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

But it was not a mob hit, I explained it above.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1040008
09/10/22 10:54 AM
09/10/22 10:54 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

No it wasn't. I was just some money-hungry jerk off kid, a son no less, who plotted to do away with his father to gain quick wealth and inheritance. Shameful!

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: jace] #1040011
09/10/22 12:02 PM
09/10/22 12:02 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

But it was not a mob hit, I explained it above.

No it wasn't and I didn't claim this particular case was. Zottola still was a mob associate and even if it is his douchebag son who plotted the hit, it still took place in a sorta mob-related environment. I just saw some parallels with the Bonelli disaster where the Genovese outsourced the hit to gang members as well, which makes me believe that outsourcing hits is starting to become more and more common in that world.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1040013
09/10/22 01:05 PM
09/10/22 01:05 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Killingjoke, in that Bonelli case the only Genovese member involved walked away when he found out that they were planning to kill Bonelli.

Capeci has nothing left to write about, so he promotes these clowns to Mafia status in order to have a weekly column.

As for this:

it still took place in a sorta mob-related environmen
t.

How so? The son had no ties, the potential killer had none, the father was not a member, and no on sin the mob knew of it.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1040014
09/10/22 01:09 PM
09/10/22 01:09 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Capeci has been reduced to covering birthday parties. This week his other story besides the built up Zottala story was that Barney Bellamo turned 65 and had a party. Capeci was so in full gloating mode over getting a photo from the party he turned it into a column. The previous weeks we have had obits of LE officials, and a bunch of arrests for poker games with bails as his as 2 million dollars for running those games.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: jace] #1040015
09/10/22 01:13 PM
09/10/22 01:13 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Killingjoke, in that Bonelli case the only Genovese member involved walked away when he found out that they were planning to kill Bonelli.

Capeci has nothing left to write about, so he promotes these clowns to Mafia status in order to have a weekly column.

As for this:

t.

How so? The son had no ties, the potential killer had none, the father was not a member, and no on sin the mob knew of it.

No, but father Zottola was still an associate. It wasn't a mob hit, the mob knew nothing about it at all, but it was an attack against a longtime associate. So it did take place in that world.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 09/10/22 01:25 PM.
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1040016
09/10/22 01:17 PM
09/10/22 01:17 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
On one of J.P. podcasts he told a story of an assault that was farmed out to the Bloods, and he also tells a story that Bloods were sent for him.

It would probably work if the gang member's actually were good at killing people.

It should be a one and done scenerio.

No cell phone communication.

Meet at 3:00’A.M. in an alley or a back yard.

If you get caught your doing life so the extra precautions are worth it.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1040035
09/10/22 09:50 PM
09/10/22 09:50 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

As for this:

t.

No, but father Zottola was still an associate. It wasn't a mob hit, the mob knew nothing about it at all, but it was an attack against a longtime associate. So it did take place in that world.

That is really a stretch.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: jace] #1040046
09/11/22 05:22 AM
09/11/22 05:22 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss

As for this:

t.

That is really a stretch.

Maybe a stretch, but I don't always consider a stretch to be completely invalid. What I'm getting at is that we're seeing quite a bit of crossover when it comes to organized crime. You have people - even if they're just associates - from the LCN environment increasingly hanging around with for instance street and biker gang members. You had the 2010 Lucchese bust where members from the Nine Trey Gangsters set of the UBN where arrested alongside Joseph Perna and Michael Cetta. Even despite the absolutely horrendous track record, it wouldn't surprise me if we'll be seeing actual direct mob-related hits getting outsourced in the future. In NYC/NJ there's always a Blood, a Trinitario, a Latin King, a Pagan...or an off-the-boat Albanian or Russian hood willing to cap someone for some cash.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #1040061
09/11/22 11:32 AM
09/11/22 11:32 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
The first 2 pages of this show how far fetched the optional stories and speculation were. Albanians, Vinny Gorgeous, Lucesses, drug deals. As usual, terrible news reporting too. Daily News, NYTimes, and so on.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: jace] #1040073
09/11/22 03:20 PM
09/11/22 03:20 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
The first 2 pages of this show how far fetched the optional stories and speculation were. Albanians, Vinny Gorgeous, Lucesses, drug deals. As usual, terrible news reporting too. Daily News, NYTimes, and so on.

Yeah, but who could've known it was his dipshit son who plotted the hit? If anyone would've come out with that story as a theory who would've actually believed that? Shows how crazy that world can be lol

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: TheKillingJoke] #1040107
09/11/22 09:39 PM
09/11/22 09:39 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

Yeah, but who could've known it was his dipshit son who plotted the hit? If anyone would've come out with that story as a theory who would've actually believed that? Shows how crazy that world can be lol

Very true, plus the news reports wanted people to think it was a mafia hit. It is similar to the way Frank Cali's killing was at first thought to be a mob hit by some. This one is worse IMO because people like Capeci keep writing it up as a mob case when it isn't.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull