GangsterBB.NET



Who's Online Now
1 registered members (BarrettM), 36 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Gina's Artroom
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website

>MobPosters.com
>Puzo Amazon Store
>Ebay: Godfather
>Ebay: Scarface

>Live Chatroom
A word from our sponsors...



Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
JakeTheSnake630, RobertMagro, BELFASTCELTIC, DannyDee, 2004lebanshee
9318 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 56,347
DE NIRO 44,682
J Geoff 30,919
pizzaboy 23,235
SC 22,900
Mignon 19,065
Don Cardi 18,229
Turnbull 18,144
Sicilian Babe 17,276
plawrence 15,058
Beth E 14,900
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics37,655
Posts951,894
Members9,318
Most Online663
May 27th, 2012
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #954952
10/06/18 10:02 PM
10/06/18 10:02 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 568
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
BensonHURST
BensonHURST  Offline
BensonHURST
B
Underboss
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 568
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
Where is the son?
Is he still in the hosiptal?

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #954987
10/07/18 02:58 AM
10/07/18 02:58 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
if also this shooter is black it means it is a mob hit, zottola's involved in video poker and construction, i don't see why street gangs could go after him, maybe albanians and russians can be involved a little bit in that stuff, but they sure don't hire a black, unusual at least

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #954988
10/07/18 04:53 AM
10/07/18 04:53 AM
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 6,028
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 6,028
It could be someone like that black guy who was killed in Goodfellas.


"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #954991
10/07/18 05:34 AM
10/07/18 05:34 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 486
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 486
Latvia
Wouldn't the mob prefer to use someone of their own, who hasn't proven themselves yet? In order to become made, you need to kill someone for the mafia as far as I know. So why to hire someone from the outside?


Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #954992
10/07/18 05:55 AM
10/07/18 05:55 AM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
it seems nowadays the mob prefers to hire outsiders like the lucchese's did recently with terrance caldwell , so if they start to cooperate can't damage so much the organization
as a whole

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955026
10/07/18 03:19 PM
10/07/18 03:19 PM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,133
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,133
Alabama
Wait, did I read wrong or did the story say he was by himself? Didn't they say the other day there was a woman and child in there too? Maybe I read it wrong..

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955030
10/07/18 05:43 PM
10/07/18 05:43 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
my final guess the zottolas took some money probaly from a set gang whatever for a real estate deal and ript them off. maybe something didnt go as planed and they didnt pay the gang the money back thougth shit was sweet cause there connected. like someone said these guys are legit millionaires or atleast there property is, you dont want to loose that shit in the drug game the feds probaly pissed they own that much real estate look how bad they had it for that bonanno capo in queens cause he made his small house into a min mansion. part of his plea deal was to sell the house cause it makes it look like crime pays

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: pmac] #955033
10/07/18 06:20 PM
10/07/18 06:20 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,600
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,600
Balkans
Originally Posted by pmac
my final guess the zottolas took some money probaly from a set gang whatever for a real estate deal and ript them off. maybe something didnt go as planed and they didnt pay the gang the money back thougth shit was sweet cause there connected. like someone said these guys are legit millionaires or atleast there property is, you dont want to loose that shit in the drug game the feds probaly pissed they own that much real estate look how bad they had it for that bonanno capo in queens cause he made his small house into a min mansion. part of his plea deal was to sell the house cause it makes it look like crime pays


Why would they do that ? It doesn't make any sense , this is LCN related, he was attacked year ago , beaten up , also they robbed his house. Its all classic mafia warnings , they probably had enough and had him whacked. And for the reason , we can only speculate.


"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955051
10/07/18 10:28 PM
10/07/18 10:28 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,252
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,252
I think it looks more and more like people outside any mob family for the reason that every family has been infiltrated by the FBI and other LE for a long time, if it came from there they would have at least one rat feeding them information on who it was, why it was done, and what was behind it. Instead LE seems at a total loss. If is was LCN related one of the other families would have to have heard something and an informant there would have passed along info.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: jace] #955066
10/07/18 11:21 PM
10/07/18 11:21 PM
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 54
M
M_Martino Offline
Button
M_Martino  Offline
M
Button
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 54
Originally Posted by jace
I think it looks more and more like people outside any mob family for the reason that every family has been infiltrated by the FBI and other LE for a long time, if it came from there they would have at least one rat feeding them information on who it was, why it was done, and what was behind it. Instead LE seems at a total loss. If is was LCN related one of the other families would have to have heard something and an informant there would have passed along info.


The thing is, we don't know LE is at a total loss. Look at the last known mob hit in NY - the Meldish murder. It took over a year and half for Londonio and Caldwell to get arrested. And when Meldish got whacked, some people swore on these boards it wasn't mob related because the mob doesn't want that kind of heat anymore, Meldish had so many other enemies, etc.

Not saying this is for sure a mob hit , but if a known mob associate or member is murdered, I'd say the signs point to it being mob related.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955067
10/07/18 11:31 PM
10/07/18 11:31 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,252
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,252
It's possible, but if I'm not mistaken with Meldish hey had some information on it from the beginning.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: ThePolakVet] #955074
10/08/18 05:07 AM
10/08/18 05:07 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3,553
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3,553
Originally Posted by ThePolakVet
Wouldn't the mob prefer to use someone of their own, who hasn't proven themselves yet? In order to become made, you need to kill someone for the mafia as far as I know. So why to hire someone from the outside?


I think it's saver for them nowadays to actual hand out these murders to third parties such as street gangs instead of their own people. Even if someone on record gets caught and flips it can bring down a lot of guys. The more buffers the better.


"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: Sonny_Black] #955076
10/08/18 08:16 AM
10/08/18 08:16 AM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,762
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,762
Originally Posted by Sonny_Black
Originally Posted by ThePolakVet
Wouldn't the mob prefer to use someone of their own, who hasn't proven themselves yet? In order to become made, you need to kill someone for the mafia as far as I know. So why to hire someone from the outside?


I think it's saver for them nowadays to actual hand out these murders to third parties such as street gangs instead of their own people. Even if someone on record gets caught and flips it can bring down a lot of guys. The more buffers the better.



Stupid to use a stranger from a gang the guy can flip and take to OC crews down if done right , look if you can not plan the almost perfect hit the you need not be in that life period ! !


Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955077
10/08/18 08:32 AM
10/08/18 08:32 AM
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 627
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 627
So there were how many attempts prior to the murder? Either he didn't get the message or he really pissed someone off. Did they say of he was packing at the time of the murder? At the end of the day, no innocent bystanders were killed, it was just anOther criminal who was taken down. Why have the government spend all their resources bringing these guys down when they kill themselves off? For instance, if they had enough to put him away for life without parole, we're still footing the bill for him to be in prison and someone else would take over his racket. Why waste the money? They will never rid the U.S.of lcn. And now you have the Gambino's bringing the zips into the picture. Those fuckers don't rat.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: m2w] #955078
10/08/18 08:57 AM
10/08/18 08:57 AM
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
Originally Posted by m2w
if also this shooter is black it means it is a mob hit, zottola's involved in video poker and construction, i don't see why street gangs could go after him, maybe albanians and russians can be involved a little bit in that stuff, but they sure don't hire a black, unusual at least

We don't really know what this guy was involved in so we don't know who has motivation to go after him. Just because we've only read that he was into video poker and construction doesn't mean he wasn't into a lot of other things. Nothing about this shit is as simple as black and white except that these guys will do whatever for a buck.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955096
10/08/18 11:03 AM
10/08/18 11:03 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
the guy on camera trying to kill ther son point blank was a lite skinned hood kid the guy who shot the father in a mcdonalds drive threw was black. if the luchese or bonannos are using street gangs to do there bidding the feds will crush them. you get in bed with dogs you get fleas. theyll be crushed. the mob in the bronx is still very strong they could call on there nephews or grandsons to do this not a bunch of gang members. im gonna die on this ledge (forgot saying) the father an son took money from one of those organized strret gangs in the bronx that make good money from drugs to invest in something realestateeee and it fell threw the gang bosses wanted there money back the italians said no so they keep trying to break in there houses to robb them it dont work so they say fuck it they gotta die. start sending little 20yrs wannabe rappers to do drivebys at 6am in front of there houses

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955098
10/08/18 11:17 AM
10/08/18 11:17 AM
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1,521
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 1,521
new jersey
If you put that in a book pmac I would buy it


"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955099
10/08/18 11:22 AM
10/08/18 11:22 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
Yep been watching reruns of first 48. Die on this hill was what i was thinking. If the mob cant do there on dirt its all done. It happens time to time but this is different

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955100
10/08/18 11:23 AM
10/08/18 11:23 AM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
Menace 2 society come to mind with the drive threw thing

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955101
10/08/18 11:25 AM
10/08/18 11:25 AM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 612
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 612
Just curious where does it say the shooter in the fathers hit was black?

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955111
10/08/18 02:20 PM
10/08/18 02:20 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5,831
Ny post says witness seen a blackman n a black hoody

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: pmac] #955115
10/08/18 02:33 PM
10/08/18 02:33 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 612
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 612
Originally Posted by pmac
Ny post says witness seen a blackman n a black hoody


Thanks pmac. I read that article and didn’t remember it saying that but I looked it up again and it was definitely in there.

I wonder if the shooter wore a mask like the shooter in the attempt on the son. He’d be crazy not too with all of the eyewitnesses plus surveillance.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: pmac] #955119
10/08/18 03:22 PM
10/08/18 03:22 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
Originally Posted by pmac
the guy on camera trying to kill ther son point blank was a lite skinned hood kid the guy who shot the father in a mcdonalds drive threw was black. if the luchese or bonannos are using street gangs to do there bidding the feds will crush them. you get in bed with dogs you get fleas. theyll be crushed. the mob in the bronx is still very strong they could call on there nephews or grandsons to do this not a bunch of gang members. im gonna die on this ledge (forgot saying) the father an son took money from one of those organized strret gangs in the bronx that make good money from drugs to invest in something realestateeee and it fell threw the gang bosses wanted there money back the italians said no so they keep trying to break in there houses to robb them it dont work so they say fuck it they gotta die. start sending little 20yrs wannabe rappers to do drivebys at 6am in front of there houses


if it is true, it would mean that they tailed him from throggs neck to webster avenue, because they couldn't know he was at that mc at that time, a bit hard to believe

Last edited by m2w; 10/08/18 03:26 PM.
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955121
10/08/18 03:36 PM
10/08/18 03:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,302
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,302
Media are coming up with stories that either Russians, Armenians or Albanians were after him. Far as I know neither Russians and certainly not Armenians are big in The Bronx. Albanians sounds more believable.
Still, for some reason, I buy it less than the speculation that Zottola just ripped off the wrong Dominicans or black gang.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: TheKillingJoke] #955123
10/08/18 03:48 PM
10/08/18 03:48 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,600
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,600
Balkans
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Media are coming up with stories that either Russians, Armenians or Albanians were after him. Far as I know neither Russians and certainly not Armenians are big in The Bronx. Albanians sounds more believable.
Still, for some reason, I buy it less than the speculation that Zottola just ripped off the wrong Dominicans or black gang.


You really think they would first beat him up and then rob his house before killing him? No, this is lcn related ,classic mafia warnings , he probably didn't kick up or something.

Last edited by Strax; 10/08/18 03:48 PM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: Strax] #955124
10/08/18 03:55 PM
10/08/18 03:55 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,302
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,302
Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by TheKillingJoke
Media are coming up with stories that either Russians, Armenians or Albanians were after him. Far as I know neither Russians and certainly not Armenians are big in The Bronx. Albanians sounds more believable.
Still, for some reason, I buy it less than the speculation that Zottola just ripped off the wrong Dominicans or black gang.


You really think they would first beat him up and then rob his house before killing him? No, this is lcn related ,classic mafia warnings , he probably didn't kick up or something.


It's just pure speculation at this point. It could be LCN related of course - but on the other hand I wouldn't underestimate how organized and business minded some (not all, mind you) street gangs have gotten.

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955127
10/08/18 04:03 PM
10/08/18 04:03 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
i think is lcn related because only somebody from mafia circles could know he was at that mc at that time, they probably knew he had an appointment with somebody there
albanians have nothing to do with that, no way they hire a black, and russians are not even active in the bronx

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955129
10/08/18 04:12 PM
10/08/18 04:12 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,795
Pecoraro Cantu
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Acting Capo
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Acting Capo
Underboss
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,795
Pecoraro Cantu
LCN related. I suspect Mancuso is behind it.


"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #955130
10/08/18 04:15 PM
10/08/18 04:15 PM
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,648
yes i also think it could be a message of mancuso for basciano just to understand he's the boss, basciano wanted to whack mancuso in the past

Re: Zottola Whacked Today in the Bronx [Re: m2w] #955132
10/08/18 04:48 PM
10/08/18 04:48 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 612
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 612
Originally Posted by m2w
i think is lcn related because only somebody from mafia circles could know he was at that mc at that time, they probably knew he had an appointment with somebody there
albanians have nothing to do with that, no way they hire a black, and russians are not even active in the bronx



I don't think that he had an appointment with someone at a drive through at mcd. Seems like I read that he frequented that mcd often so I agree they could have know he would be there but not for an appointment with someone.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull 

Powered by UBB.threads™