GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 86 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,291
Posts1,058,075
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia #954292
09/28/18 11:01 PM
09/28/18 11:01 PM
N
night_timer Offline OP
Capo
night_timer  Offline OP
N
Capo
Does anyone have any information on this topic? I've heard in the past that the Vatican has strong ties to the mob.

"Tony (Tommy) Gambino said that all the world's heroin is controlled by the Archbishop of Palermo, for the benefit of the Pope. See the YouTube interview of Phelps and Tony Gambino. Phelps said that Jesuits have been runnin' Detroit." -

Just something I read on Youtube.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954293
09/28/18 11:28 PM
09/28/18 11:28 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
Well if Tommy Gambino says it...

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954294
09/28/18 11:34 PM
09/28/18 11:34 PM
Rochester/Pittsburgh
FrankValenti Offline
The Sphinx
FrankValenti  Offline
The Sphinx
Made Member
Rochester/Pittsburgh
Of course. Didn't you watch Godfather Part III?

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954295
09/29/18 04:27 AM
09/29/18 04:27 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Only thing Vatican has connection with is a bunch of child molesters.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954296
09/29/18 04:32 AM
09/29/18 04:32 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
What a good constructive feedback by previous 3 posts.

Archbishop Paul Marcinkus , who was a president of Vatican Bank , was a member of P2, and he did launder money for the mafia . Together with banker Michele Sindona,who was owner of Franklin National Bank in New York. Michele Sindona had close ties with Gambinos.

Roberto Calvi aka "The Gods Banker" was chairman of Banco Ambrosiano, Vatican Bank was main shareholder of Banco Ambrosiano, he was also involved in laundering mafia drug money.They were all members of masonic lodge P2. After that whole political scandal in Italy about P2, Michele Sindona was poisoned in prison , while Roberto Calvi was found hanging from bridge in London.

P2 lodge was financed by drug money , laundered from the mafia by Archbishop Paul Marcinkus , on orders of Licio Gelli (founder of P2). P2 was behind lot of terrorists attacks in Italy,including Bologna Massacre, heads of all 3 secret services in Italy were members of P2,they helped cover up a lot of attacks and lead police on false investigations.

Last edited by Strax; 09/29/18 05:01 AM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954297
09/29/18 04:37 AM
09/29/18 04:37 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Matteo Messina Denaro's family started by working as armed guard for D'Ali Family. Antonio D'Alì Sr. was founder of Banco Sicula,biggest private bank in Sicily,he was also member of P2.

His son Antonio D'Alì jr. became a senator for Silvio Berlusconi's Forza Italia party in 1996, and in April 2001 under-secretary at the Ministry of the Interior, the institution responsible for fighting organised crime. His cousin Giacomo D’Alì is a counsellor of the Banca Commerciale Italiana in Milan, which acquired the Banca Sicula in 1991. Silvio Berlusconi was also member of P2.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: Strax] #954298
09/29/18 04:48 AM
09/29/18 04:48 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted by Strax

It doesn't? I mean, there are loads of incidents where priests have been molesting children.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: ThePolakVet] #954299
09/29/18 05:00 AM
09/29/18 05:00 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by ThePolakVet

It doesn't? I mean, there are loads of incidents where priests have been molesting children.

I did not deny it,but that is not the question here. OP asked about organized crime links to the Vatican.

Masonic lodges in Italy are considered "brains" behind the mafia , 'Ndrangheta and Sicilian Mafia have strong connections to masonic lodges.

Last edited by Strax; 09/29/18 05:00 AM.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: Strax] #954300
09/29/18 05:11 AM
09/29/18 05:11 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted by ThePolakVet

I did not deny it,but that is not the question here. OP asked about organized crime links to the Vatican.

Masonic lodges in Italy are considered "brains" behind the mafia , 'Ndrangheta and Sicilian Mafia have strong connections to masonic lodges.

If you read even some of the cases where priests been molesting, and then other priests cover them up and send them to different areas without punishment, then I'd say it is a pretty big problem, which you can count as organized crime. An organized group of pedophiles, covering each other up for their crimes.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954311
09/29/18 06:44 AM
09/29/18 06:44 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Joe Bonanno had strong connections with the Vatican.

On the Gambino family. If I remember right, when Stefano Bontade was killed, Salvatore Inzerillo took over those connections for a short time before he was killed. The Gambinos took in the Inzerillos to protect them after Joe Inzerillo was murdered, with that the Gambino family gained more connections with the Vatican. The Vatican has connections with many mafia families, who relatives who works for the church.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954312
09/29/18 07:01 AM
09/29/18 07:01 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Police stopped John Gambino during a visit to italy in 1979,and found a piece of paper containing text "741,Saturday,Frankfurt". FBI discovered that flight with that number left from Frankfurt to New York,FBI discovered that Michele Sindona was on that flight under false name Joseph Bonamico.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954313
09/29/18 07:13 AM
09/29/18 07:13 AM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Even as recent as 2012 that the bank of the Vatican was under attack. The Italian prosecutors suspected the bank of money laundering from Sicilian Mafia bosses.
The Institute for Religious Works refuses to release details of a priest's bank account suspected of money laundering and fraud.
Ninni Treppiedi was dismissed as a priest when the Italian prosecutor's office was tipped over money last spring from the parish to the mafia. It involved millions of euros that were transferred between 2007 and 2009.
The prosecution suspects Treppiedi of having been involved in money laundering that was overlooked by Mafia boss Matteo Messina Denaro, also known as the 'Diabolik'. He has been a fugitive since 1993. According to reports, the former parish of Treppiedi in Aclamo near Trapani is the richest ecclesial community in the Sicilian mafia.
The scandal came into the news for the first time two weeks after the dismissal of the Vatican bank chief, Ettore Gotti Tedeschi. Tedeschi would have leaked documents and did not do his job well. There is already an investigation into him for alleged money laundering.
It is speculated that Tedeschi was sent away because he was aware of the ties between the Vatican and the mafia and the names and details of bank accounts passed on to the police.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954488
10/02/18 08:05 AM
10/02/18 08:05 AM
N
night_timer Offline OP
Capo
night_timer  Offline OP
N
Capo
Strax (or anyone else), do you know of any good documentaries on this topic? It's quite fascinating.

"It was all crap, right up to the moment he died" - an investigator's opinion - and epitaph - of John Holmes (Johnny Wadd)

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" - Anon.
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954505
10/02/18 01:05 PM
10/02/18 01:05 PM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Online content
furio_from_naples  Online Content

naples,italy
Originally Posted by night_timer
Does anyone have any information on this topic? I've heard in the past that the Vatican has strong ties to the mob.

"Tony (Tommy) Gambino said that all the world's heroin is controlled by the Archbishop of Palermo, for the benefit of the Pope. See the YouTube interview of Phelps and Tony Gambino. Phelps said that Jesuits have been runnin' Detroit." -

Just something I read on Youtube.

The Vatican bank the IOR laundered the mafia drug money but never controlled the heroin traffick,yes there was Marcinkus and other rogue priest but the rest of bishops and cardinals in Italy would never touch the drugs,because was more easy to launder money and take a bribe.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954519
10/02/18 04:27 PM
10/02/18 04:27 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Not sure why y'all believe this nutjob loser who calls himself "Tony Tommy Gambino". A quick Google search turned up this horses*** article... I bolded the most ridiculous claims:

Tony Gambino of the Gambino Crime Family Claims Vatican and U.S. Government Behind Pedophile And Drug Rings
By Greg Anthony Szymanski

Originally Published in October 2007

Tony Thomas Gambino of the infamous Gambino crime family is going public with information that could “change the face of America’s corrupt leaders” and bring to the surface the real criminal organizations behind what has come to be known as the New World Order.

Gambino, 63, recently came forward on Greg Szymanski’s radio show, The Investigative Journal, saying the Vatican and U.S. government profit more from organized crime then does the Mafia.

He will appear again on the Investigative Journal Monday at 7pm central time on www.libertyradiolive.com. Gambino said his prime motivation for telling the “inside details” of Mafia corruption is to prove to Americans how the Vatican and U.S. government work together in orchestrating the huge pedophile and drug rings that are destroying the fabric of American society.

“The information I will be bringing forward could change the face of America,” said Gambino Saturday from his home after just being released from a 20 year prison stint. “I want people to know how the Vatican and U.S. government orchestrate the pedophile and drug trade.

“I know the truth about JFK, Hoffa and 9/11 and how the two organizations I mentioned above worked together with the mob and the CIA/FBI. They were responsible for JFK and 9/11 just like they are responsible for the pedophile rings and drug trafficking.”

On a previous Investigative Journal show, Gambino gave details of how the JFK assassination and 9/11 were accomplished, saying high-level Vatican, U.S. government and Mafia bosses were all involved.

He also gave details about the Hoffa murder, adding in upcoming shows he will reveal “much, much more” about the inner-workings of the Mob and its close association with the Vatican and U.S. government.

Regarding Gambino’s last radio appearance, several listeners questioned some of Gambino’s facts and conclusions, saying Lucky Luciano, Gambino’s grandfather, didn’t have any children, as well as questioning Gambino’s true identity and some of the facts surrounding the Hoffa murder.

“Who said Lucky, my grandfather, didn’t have kids? That’s ridiculous,” said Gambino about his critics. “Lucky had seven daughters and he kept them away from the public eye and hidden. As for my identity, I’m known in the inner-circles and in many books written about the mob as Tommy Gambino as my real name is Tony Thomas Gambino after my father.

“For those who said Hoffa couldn’t have been laid to rest in an abutment of the George Washington Bridge since it was built in the 1930’s, let me tell them that the day Hoffa was murdered, they were doing construction on Veterans Stadium and the bridge and that’s how he was thrown in wet concrete in a body bag while he was still alive.”

Here are some facts Gambino presented in his last radio interview about JFK, Hoffa and life in general growing up in the Mafia:

“When you grow up in “The Family” like I did, you learn right off the bat that protection comes from everywhere, including the CIA, FBI and blessings from the Vatican who are at the top of the ladder when it comes to benefiting from Mafia street crime,” said Gambino, who became a “Made Man” at the age of five, a Mafia term used for their top street captains.

“The Vatican officials, federal judges, top politicians all used to get regular pay-offs from the Gambino Family and, in fact, the Vatican and U.S. government make more money off the illegal drug trade then we did.

“That is why I am talking after just getting out of jail after 20 years. I am talking because people need to know the U.S. government and the Vatican are more dangerous and corrupt then the Mafia ever was.

“For example, I know for a fact the Cardinal in Palermo runs the Sicilian mob and former Cardinal Spellman of New York was considered the Vatican’s American Godfather since he pulled the strings and had his hands deep into organized crime.

“I know for a fact Bush, the Pope and other top Vatican and U.S. government leaders had prior knowledge and help organize 9/11. They did it for many obvious reason, one being instigating the war in Iraq. But they also did it to get their hands on all the gold that was hidden below in the Twin Towers.

“My grandfather’s construction company built the Twin Towers and after it was completed, I know they went in and put in big underground vaults to house an enormous amount of gold which is now in Bush’s and Vatican hands in order to fund the war.”

Besides implicating the Vatican and Bush in 9/11, Gambino set the record straight about the JFK assassination, saying he was in Dallas when Kennedy was shot and the fatal bullet came from a shooter located in an underground storm drain.

“I was there when he was shot and I know for a fact Rosselli was in the storm drain doing the shooting and Frank Sturgiss was also part of the hit team,” said Gambino. “The same group of guys we have talked about in the Vatican and U.S. government gave the orders and asked the Mafia families for help in taking down Kennedy.”

Growing up on the streets of New York in one of the top crime families, Gambino recalls getting his first lesson of Mafia life at the age of 13.

“My grandfather was Lucky Luciano so I had it made,” said Gambino, now 63 and living on the East Coast with a probation stipulation that he can’t associate or talk with any organized crime figures. “Lucky had all the politicians and even the Vatican heads in his pocket. He was making $55 to $100 million a week and when Vegas opened the money really started to roll in.

“He got Frank Sinatra and many others like Marylyn Monroe, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin, Clint Eastwood, Sammy Davis started in Hollywood. He then would take a percentage of their earnings and this went on for their entire careers.

“Remember, the horse’s head being cut-off in Godfather I and then put in the Hollywood producer’s bed? That really happened and it had to do with forcing a Hollywood producer to star Sinatra in one of his movies.”

Gambino also had inside information about how union boss Jimmy Hoffa was really killed, saying his time ran out when a huge Mafia debt wasn’t repaid.

“Hoffa was working behind the scenes with crack head and truck hi-jacker, John Gotti,” recalls Gambino. “That’s all Gotti was good at and when they brought in a $5 million drug truckload, Hoffa got deeper in debt to the other Mafia bosses.

“He never gave his courtesy calls to the bosses for repayment and finally his time ran out so he was killed. They picked him up, put him in a body bag alive and then dumped his body in one of the concrete abutments at the George Washington Bridge while the concrete was being poured. All they did was pay the concrete man $150,000 and the whole thing has been covered up. But that is where Hoffa’s body is today and I know that for a fact.”

Although Gambino knows he’s crossing a sensitive line for going public about the inner-workings of the Mafia and its complicity with the Vatican and U.S. government, he added that it’s important for Americans to finally understand how things “really work on the streets” and how Church, State and big business are working together to destroy America.

And if there remains any doubters that the Vatican and Jesuit Order have had its dirty hands in organized crime in order to destroy the moral and financial fabric of the U.S., Gambino’s confessions should lay that to rest.

“If you don’t believe the hard facts and the hundreds of researchers who have implicated the Vatican to the demise of America, then believe Gambino because he learned it first hand from being on the streets and working with the top crime bosses. He has nothing to gain from lying since he has already served his time and wants to set the record straight once and for all regarding who are the real controllers of the New World Order,” said one patriot close studying and alerting America of Vatican and Jesuit intrigue.

The Investigative Journal Radio Show is produced by Greg Anthony Szymanski and is broadcast on First Amendment Radio as well as on YouTube. The show previously ran for 11 years on other stations.

During Greg’s tenure as a real live journalist working for the lying mainstream media, he worked in Rome for 6 years, experiencing Vatican intrigue first hand. He was nearly killed in a terrorist attack.

“It was a close call,” said Greg, looking back on the incident. “I was in the hallway just seconds before the explosion which ripped the hallway to pieces. Luckily, I was going down the stairs to the news room when it went off.”

Greg said this near death experience changed his life, leading him on a quest to find out the evil roots of terrorism as well as CIA and Vatican/Jesuit involvement.

“That explosion, one of many during those years in Rome, had to be an inside job, said Greg.

Really, he was a made man at 5 years old? lol lol lol

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: Stubbs] #954540
10/02/18 09:20 PM
10/02/18 09:20 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline
S
Underboss
UK
Just read that made me laugh. The guy must be smoking crack!

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: Stubbs] #954547
10/02/18 09:56 PM
10/02/18 09:56 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Stubbs
Not sure why y'all believe this nutjob loser who calls himself "Tony Tommy Gambino". A quick Google search turned up this horses*** article... I bolded the most ridiculous claims:

Tony Gambino of the Gambino Crime Family Claims Vatican and U.S. Government Behind Pedophile And Drug Rings
By Greg Anthony Szymanski

Originally Published in October 2007

Tony Thomas Gambino of the infamous Gambino crime family is going public with information that could “change the face of America’s corrupt leaders” and bring to the surface the real criminal organizations behind what has come to be known as the New World Order.

Gambino, 63, recently came forward on Greg Szymanski’s radio show, The Investigative Journal, saying the Vatican and U.S. government profit more from organized crime then does the Mafia.

He will appear again on the Investigative Journal Monday at 7pm central time on www.libertyradiolive.com. Gambino said his prime motivation for telling the “inside details” of Mafia corruption is to prove to Americans how the Vatican and U.S. government work together in orchestrating the huge pedophile and drug rings that are destroying the fabric of American society.

“The information I will be bringing forward could change the face of America,” said Gambino Saturday from his home after just being released from a 20 year prison stint. “I want people to know how the Vatican and U.S. government orchestrate the pedophile and drug trade.

“I know the truth about JFK, Hoffa and 9/11 and how the two organizations I mentioned above worked together with the mob and the CIA/FBI. They were responsible for JFK and 9/11 just like they are responsible for the pedophile rings and drug trafficking.”

On a previous Investigative Journal show, Gambino gave details of how the JFK assassination and 9/11 were accomplished, saying high-level Vatican, U.S. government and Mafia bosses were all involved.

He also gave details about the Hoffa murder, adding in upcoming shows he will reveal “much, much more” about the inner-workings of the Mob and its close association with the Vatican and U.S. government.

Regarding Gambino’s last radio appearance, several listeners questioned some of Gambino’s facts and conclusions, saying Lucky Luciano, Gambino’s grandfather, didn’t have any children, as well as questioning Gambino’s true identity and some of the facts surrounding the Hoffa murder.

“Who said Lucky, my grandfather, didn’t have kids? That’s ridiculous,” said Gambino about his critics. “Lucky had seven daughters and he kept them away from the public eye and hidden. As for my identity, I’m known in the inner-circles and in many books written about the mob as Tommy Gambino as my real name is Tony Thomas Gambino after my father.

“For those who said Hoffa couldn’t have been laid to rest in an abutment of the George Washington Bridge since it was built in the 1930’s, let me tell them that the day Hoffa was murdered, they were doing construction on Veterans Stadium and the bridge and that’s how he was thrown in wet concrete in a body bag while he was still alive.”

Here are some facts Gambino presented in his last radio interview about JFK, Hoffa and life in general growing up in the Mafia:

“When you grow up in “The Family” like I did, you learn right off the bat that protection comes from everywhere, including the CIA, FBI and blessings from the Vatican who are at the top of the ladder when it comes to benefiting from Mafia street crime,” said Gambino, who became a “Made Man” at the age of five, a Mafia term used for their top street captains.

“The Vatican officials, federal judges, top politicians all used to get regular pay-offs from the Gambino Family and, in fact, the Vatican and U.S. government make more money off the illegal drug trade then we did.

“That is why I am talking after just getting out of jail after 20 years. I am talking because people need to know the U.S. government and the Vatican are more dangerous and corrupt then the Mafia ever was.

“For example, I know for a fact the Cardinal in Palermo runs the Sicilian mob and former Cardinal Spellman of New York was considered the Vatican’s American Godfather since he pulled the strings and had his hands deep into organized crime.

“I know for a fact Bush, the Pope and other top Vatican and U.S. government leaders had prior knowledge and help organize 9/11. They did it for many obvious reason, one being instigating the war in Iraq. But they also did it to get their hands on all the gold that was hidden below in the Twin Towers.

“My grandfather’s construction company built the Twin Towers and after it was completed, I know they went in and put in big underground vaults to house an enormous amount of gold which is now in Bush’s and Vatican hands in order to fund the war.”

Besides implicating the Vatican and Bush in 9/11, Gambino set the record straight about the JFK assassination, saying he was in Dallas when Kennedy was shot and the fatal bullet came from a shooter located in an underground storm drain.

“I was there when he was shot and I know for a fact Rosselli was in the storm drain doing the shooting and Frank Sturgiss was also part of the hit team,” said Gambino. “The same group of guys we have talked about in the Vatican and U.S. government gave the orders and asked the Mafia families for help in taking down Kennedy.”

Growing up on the streets of New York in one of the top crime families, Gambino recalls getting his first lesson of Mafia life at the age of 13.

“My grandfather was Lucky Luciano so I had it made,” said Gambino, now 63 and living on the East Coast with a probation stipulation that he can’t associate or talk with any organized crime figures. “Lucky had all the politicians and even the Vatican heads in his pocket. He was making $55 to $100 million a week and when Vegas opened the money really started to roll in.

“He got Frank Sinatra and many others like Marylyn Monroe, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin, Clint Eastwood, Sammy Davis started in Hollywood. He then would take a percentage of their earnings and this went on for their entire careers.

“Remember, the horse’s head being cut-off in Godfather I and then put in the Hollywood producer’s bed? That really happened and it had to do with forcing a Hollywood producer to star Sinatra in one of his movies.”

Gambino also had inside information about how union boss Jimmy Hoffa was really killed, saying his time ran out when a huge Mafia debt wasn’t repaid.

“Hoffa was working behind the scenes with crack head and truck hi-jacker, John Gotti,” recalls Gambino. “That’s all Gotti was good at and when they brought in a $5 million drug truckload, Hoffa got deeper in debt to the other Mafia bosses.

“He never gave his courtesy calls to the bosses for repayment and finally his time ran out so he was killed. They picked him up, put him in a body bag alive and then dumped his body in one of the concrete abutments at the George Washington Bridge while the concrete was being poured. All they did was pay the concrete man $150,000 and the whole thing has been covered up. But that is where Hoffa’s body is today and I know that for a fact.”

Although Gambino knows he’s crossing a sensitive line for going public about the inner-workings of the Mafia and its complicity with the Vatican and U.S. government, he added that it’s important for Americans to finally understand how things “really work on the streets” and how Church, State and big business are working together to destroy America.

And if there remains any doubters that the Vatican and Jesuit Order have had its dirty hands in organized crime in order to destroy the moral and financial fabric of the U.S., Gambino’s confessions should lay that to rest.

“If you don’t believe the hard facts and the hundreds of researchers who have implicated the Vatican to the demise of America, then believe Gambino because he learned it first hand from being on the streets and working with the top crime bosses. He has nothing to gain from lying since he has already served his time and wants to set the record straight once and for all regarding who are the real controllers of the New World Order,” said one patriot close studying and alerting America of Vatican and Jesuit intrigue.

The Investigative Journal Radio Show is produced by Greg Anthony Szymanski and is broadcast on First Amendment Radio as well as on YouTube. The show previously ran for 11 years on other stations.

During Greg’s tenure as a real live journalist working for the lying mainstream media, he worked in Rome for 6 years, experiencing Vatican intrigue first hand. He was nearly killed in a terrorist attack.

“It was a close call,” said Greg, looking back on the incident. “I was in the hallway just seconds before the explosion which ripped the hallway to pieces. Luckily, I was going down the stairs to the news room when it went off.”

Greg said this near death experience changed his life, leading him on a quest to find out the evil roots of terrorism as well as CIA and Vatican/Jesuit involvement.

“That explosion, one of many during those years in Rome, had to be an inside job, said Greg.

Really, he was a made man at 5 years old? lol lol lol

The entire thing is hysterical. He knows where Hoffa is buried, Gotti was a crack head who robbed trucks with Hoffa, and he has inside knowledge of the Vatican. Crazy!

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954817
10/05/18 03:02 PM
10/05/18 03:02 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Originally Posted by night_timer
Strax (or anyone else), do you know of any good documentaries on this topic? It's quite fascinating.

There is a book you can read if u are interested,the book is called God's Bankers.

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954843
10/05/18 06:08 PM
10/05/18 06:08 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

There's also a movie The Bankers of God with Rutger Hauer. It's on youtube I think.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: night_timer] #954866
10/05/18 09:59 PM
10/05/18 09:59 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Has anyone ever seen this book. I was wondering if it is a worthwhile read.
https://www.amazon.com/Vatican-Connection-Billion-Dollar-Conspiracy-Catholic-ebook/dp/B01IQJ4BV0

Re: Gambino: Vatlican links to Mafia [Re: jace] #954898
10/06/18 01:17 AM
10/06/18 01:17 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
Has anyone ever seen this book. I was wondering if it is a worthwhile read.
https://www.amazon.com/Vatican-Connection-Billion-Dollar-Conspiracy-Catholic-ebook/dp/B01IQJ4BV0

Yeah not the whole thing. But it is worthwhile. I felt GF 3 shared some elements of what was happening

Last edited by JCrusher; 10/06/18 01:18 AM.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull