GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Brovelli, JCrusher, 1 invisible), 142 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,171
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I saw some Pagan's the other day #951386
08/26/18 09:42 PM
08/26/18 09:42 PM
2a Offline OP
Made Member
2a  Offline OP
Made Member

So while driving through WV on my way to Pittsburgh , I stopped at an intersection in the Martinsburg WV area and saw a fellow wearing a denim cutoff with a familiar looking symbol . I looked a little closer and realized that it was a rendition of Surtr and I also noticed the Pagan's top rocker along with the MC bottom rocker . Not long after a bunch of other guys wearing the same colors pulled up and I realized that they must be legitimate Pagan's ( or very brave posers at the least ) what with Pagan's charters existing in WV .

The thing is I was under the impression that the entire Eastern Panhandle of WV is considered ( Florida ) Warlocks turf . After all they have several charters throughout the area as well as the nearby Shenandoah Valley/NOVA area and the only documented Pagan's charters are said to be in Charleston and Fairmont WV .

Of course ( as I'm sure everyone here knows ) the Pagan's are known to regularly move their charters from here to there , not to mention that their national president is supposed to be set on expanding . Which begs the question of them having their sights set on getting a piece of the Eastern WV heroin market . After all Martinsburg is known for being a major heroin town as of late and the recent Rhode Island Pagan bust also resulted in the seizure of heroin .

I wonder if/how the Warlocks will react though . I'm not aware of the two clubs having a direct beef , however the Warlocks are still on bad terms with the Outlaws who are on good terms with the Pagan's and the whole Warlock-Outlaw war was said to have flared up in part because of the Warlocks going into business with the Hells Angels , who are ( Captain Obvious moment here lol ) bitter enemies of the Hells Angels .

Anyways just thought I'd share this tidbit with you all . cool

Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #951401
08/27/18 01:01 AM
08/27/18 01:01 AM
A
alicecooper Offline
Underboss
alicecooper  Offline
A
Underboss
You saw some bikers = obviously moving in on the heroin market. Ok I guess.

Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: alicecooper] #951540
08/28/18 09:20 PM
08/28/18 09:20 PM
2a Offline OP
Made Member
2a  Offline OP
Made Member
Originally Posted by alicecooper

Well I didn't actually claim that per se , I merely happened to be speculating .

Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #951541
08/28/18 09:22 PM
08/28/18 09:22 PM
2a Offline OP
Made Member
2a  Offline OP
Made Member

Does anyone know anything about Pagan/Florida Warlock relations by the way ? Is it possible that a club war will be breaking out in WV in the not so distant future ?

Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #952002
09/02/18 03:00 PM
09/02/18 03:00 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Pagans and Warlocks in Florida are on good terms as far as I know. I don't know about West Virginia that much, just except the Hells Angels and Outlaws took blows from Law Enforcement a decade ago when both were patching clubs over and attacking their support clubs.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: alicecooper] #952010
09/02/18 03:49 PM
09/02/18 03:49 PM
J
Japseye1 Offline
BANNED
Japseye1  Offline
BANNED
J
Made Member

lol

Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: alicecooper] #952024
09/02/18 07:29 PM
09/02/18 07:29 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss

With what’s going on in this country with so many hooked from opiates even the kids of these bikers are dying and I know many that have completely distanced themselves from any opiate because every mother and father in the country is gunning for dealers way to many other vices that don’t cause the attention or the massive time.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #952177
09/04/18 11:07 AM
09/04/18 11:07 AM
2a Offline OP
Made Member
2a  Offline OP
Made Member

This is some more speculation , but what with authorities in WV cracking down on Detroit based heroin traffickers , the time seems to be ripe for another group to gobble up a good chunk of the opiates market ...

The Pagan's could very well fulfill that role what with their history of having important drug ties , not to mention the fact that they could blend in a lot better in WV than the ( mainly Black ) pushers out of Detroit .

Naturally they might not at all be wanting to push opiates , but Richter seems to be quite the gangster type expansionist and if you add the fact of the Thug Riders patching over then I don't think this sort of speculation is completely baseless .

Last edited by 2a; 09/04/18 11:08 AM.
Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #972406
05/31/19 09:35 AM
05/31/19 09:35 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Florida biker of Thunderguards MC sentenced to 10 years for role in Pagans MC meth operation http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...guards-mc-sentenced-to-10-years-for-role

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #981276
11/20/19 08:07 PM
11/20/19 08:07 PM
mchang93 Offline
Capo
mchang93  Offline
Capo
[u][/u]My uncle has told me stories of Pagans and Warlocks having beefs in the 70s for certain East Coast strongholds specifically PG county in MD which seperates DC and B-More. From what he said PA guys were brought down to help establish dominance in that area. I have no idea if the beef still exists or not. We are from Chester and thru my moms brother knew alot of the older Pagans in Philly/Chester area.

Last edited by mchang93; 11/20/19 08:11 PM.
Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #981302
11/21/19 01:33 PM
11/21/19 01:33 PM
MidWest
S
Sal_Bronte Offline
Made Member
Sal_Bronte  Offline
S
Made Member
MidWest
Originally Posted by 2a

So while driving through WV on my way to Pittsburgh , I stopped at an intersection in the Martinsburg WV area and saw a fellow wearing a denim cutoff with a familiar looking symbol . I looked a little closer and realized that it was a rendition of Surtr and I also noticed the Pagan's top rocker along with the MC bottom rocker . Not long after a bunch of other guys wearing the same colors pulled up and I realized that they must be legitimate Pagan's ( or very brave posers at the least ) what with Pagan's charters existing in WV .

The thing is I was under the impression that the entire Eastern Panhandle of WV is considered ( Florida ) Warlocks turf . After all they have several charters throughout the area as well as the nearby Shenandoah Valley/NOVA area and the only documented Pagan's charters are said to be in Charleston and Fairmont WV .

Of course ( as I'm sure everyone here knows ) the Pagan's are known to regularly move their charters from here to there , not to mention that their national president is supposed to be set on expanding . Which begs the question of them having their sights set on getting a piece of the Eastern WV heroin market . After all Martinsburg is known for being a major heroin town as of late and the recent Rhode Island Pagan bust also resulted in the seizure of heroin .

I wonder if/how the Warlocks will react though . I'm not aware of the two clubs having a direct beef , however the Warlocks are still on bad terms with the Outlaws who are on good terms with the Pagan's and the whole Warlock-Outlaw war was said to have flared up in part because of the Warlocks going into business with the Hells Angels , who are ( Captain Obvious moment here lol ) bitter enemies of the Hells Angels .

Anyways just thought I'd share this tidbit with you all . cool

where I live theres a yearly festival and this year there was a public warning that The Pagans and Outlaws had a small encounter here the weekend before and that violence between the two could boil over to the festival but nothing happened. a couple of months before that there were some Pagans riding around town which is unusual. I live in the mid ohio valley and traditionally this is an open territory because of the high number of informants but it seems like The Outlaws and Pagans both want it now I assume its to get in on the massive drug market to get in on the drug trade.

Re: I saw some Pagan's the other day [Re: 2a] #981304
11/21/19 02:38 PM
11/21/19 02:38 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

I saw a girl wearing leggings with the most spectacular arse I've ever seen in my life the other day.

Two things guaranteed to make a man rubberneck - car crashes and thicc women in leggings.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull