GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (furio_from_naples, 2 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,356
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,193
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? #950769
08/19/18 07:22 PM
08/19/18 07:22 PM
UK
S
streetbossliborio Offline OP
Underboss
streetbossliborio  Offline OP
S
Underboss
UK
As said in the title would he of made a move when ally boy was going to be away from the street? We’re they right to clip him for thinking he would of?

Never asked the question before. My thoughts was that after the whole Orena war cutolo would’ve left it with the Persicos to stay in power. Ally boy must’ve been seriously worried to clip him.

However cutolo was one of Orenas main men so who knows what he would’ve done...

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950783
08/19/18 10:35 PM
08/19/18 10:35 PM
OurThing Offline
Button
OurThing  Offline
Button
I thought he was murdered years after the fact because he was on the opposing side during the war, it was simply payback / a grudge. They were tying up loose ends? Not necessarily that he was going to make any move to assume control of the organization.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: OurThing] #950789
08/19/18 11:53 PM
08/19/18 11:53 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by OurThing
I thought he was murdered years after the fact because he was on the opposing side during the war, it was simply payback / a grudge. They were tying up loose ends? Not necessarily that he was going to make any move to assume control of the organization.

Little Allie Boy was prepping to go to prison on the gun charge. Allegedly, it was assumed that Wild Bill - the titular underboss - was going to make a play for power while Allie was inside. That's why he was whacked. It wasn't just an out-of-the-blue thing.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #950791
08/20/18 01:47 AM
08/20/18 01:47 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
Do you think he would of made the move?

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950793
08/20/18 03:14 AM
08/20/18 03:14 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
Do you think he would of made the move?

Little Allie Boy knows better than anybody on the forum does. And he clearly thought the risk was great enough. You gotta understand that William Cutolo was probably the most active and violent capo in the Orena camp during the war.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #950797
08/20/18 04:58 AM
08/20/18 04:58 AM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
Thanks Nicky very interesting. Was cutolo a big hitter then?

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950821
08/20/18 11:17 AM
08/20/18 11:17 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i mean he probaly regrets ordering that murder. jack deross brought bill cutolo into the family back in the early 80tys. was his best man at wedding i read. why they didnt just make deross the acting boss. bill cutolo should have been on his toes surprised they rocked him to sleep. if i remember rite cutolo mechanic drives him to that park, tommy gioeli picks him drives him to that guy dino sarciino parents house were hes to meet allie boy walks in gets 1 in the head. should have seen it coming. he must have known tommy shots crew was responcible for killing the cop in 1997 rite? would have avoided that meeting. how pissed must have been allie boy who was free on the street in 1997 that tommys crew killed a cop kinda makes me think joel cacace never orderd that hit. it would put him in the dog house. massino would have been pissed broke the secred rule no killing cops thats worse then killing a boss

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950826
08/20/18 12:59 PM
08/20/18 12:59 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

A capo in the Genovese family killed a cop in the eighties and it didn't hurt his standing.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: pmac] #950835
08/20/18 01:56 PM
08/20/18 01:56 PM
Z
Zero6245 Offline
Button
Zero6245  Offline
Z
Button
If joel cacace never ordered the hit, then why would ralph dols have been killed?

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950838
08/20/18 02:12 PM
08/20/18 02:12 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

i dont know 2 jurys 1 for joel waverly didnt believe he orderd it 1 for tommy shoyts didnt believe it. did they shot the cop to impress gioeli then he told them wtf did you do never tell a soul or your dead. ala the sopranos when the 2 guys robbed the card game to impress forgot rlphy. im pretty sure allie boys acting boss 1997 maybe hes in florida but im sure hes around brooklyn running that limo place just crazy a capo would have cop killed while there reorganizing the family. they wernt allowed to make new mebers during that time cause they were so screwed up

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950839
08/20/18 02:14 PM
08/20/18 02:14 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

the genovese thing was a spur of the moment thign i think like that wasnt a hit or planned.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: pmac] #950853
08/20/18 03:46 PM
08/20/18 03:46 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Regarding the events of Cutolo's murder, pmac's got it pretty much right but I'll just clarify a bit more:
Capo Tommy Gioeli drove underboss Cutolo to associate Dino Saracino's Bensonhurst home for a purported sitdown with acting boss Little Allie Boy. Associate Dino Calabro met with Cutolo in the driveway and shook his hand.
"We shook hands," Calabro testified at Gioeli's trial. "He said, 'Allie's here, right? Where are we going?'" "He went in, and I followed him and pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. He just went 'Whoa,' and fell backward into the closet."
To cover up the crime, Cutolo's watch, beeper and jewelry were mixed into a bucket filled with concrete and dumped off a Brooklyn pier. The body was wrapped in garbage bags, hog-tied and buried in Farmingdale, L.I. by the two Dinos as well as Calabro's brother, Anthony 'Nooch.' Gioeli waited in a Dunkin' Donuts while his henchmen put Cutolo into the ground, Calabro said.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #950878
08/20/18 09:09 PM
08/20/18 09:09 PM
Z
Zero6245 Offline
Button
Zero6245  Offline
Z
Button
I still dont see how cutolo wouldnt of sensed a set up. Why would the acting boss of a family set up a meeting at an associate’s house? And why would cutolo of trusted tommy Gioeli and his crew? The Gioeli crew had a reputation as bein the colombo’s go-to crew when a murder needed to be done. Cutolo seemed very ignorant.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #950984
08/22/18 12:07 AM
08/22/18 12:07 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
At the time Wild Bill, and his crew were very powerful, they were making a ton of money, had a big crew with a couple of shooters.

People.on the street thought Bill would try to make a move.

Mikey Scars who was friends with Allie Boy gave Allie a heads up, a warning telling him that Bill, was acting like a boss.

So did Scarpa'a wife she also approached Alllie Boy and said the same thing.

I am sure Allie regrets it the Feds were closing in on Wild Bill he probably would have gotten 20, 30 etc.

Ali got life because of the Wild Bill murder

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #950986
08/22/18 12:38 AM
08/22/18 12:38 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Regarding the events of Cutolo's murder, pmac's got it pretty much right but I'll just clarify a bit more:
Capo Tommy Gioeli drove underboss Cutolo to associate Dino Saracino's Bensonhurst home for a purported sitdown with acting boss Little Allie Boy. Associate Dino Calabro met with Cutolo in the driveway and shook his hand.
"We shook hands," Calabro testified at Gioeli's trial. "He said, 'Allie's here, right? Where are we going?'" "He went in, and I followed him and pulled out my gun and shot him in the head. He just went 'Whoa,' and fell backward into the closet."
To cover up the crime, Cutolo's watch, beeper and jewelry were mixed into a bucket filled with concrete and dumped off a Brooklyn pier. The body was wrapped in garbage bags, hog-tied and buried in Farmingdale, L.I. by the two Dinos as well as Calabro's brother, Anthony 'Nooch.' Gioeli waited in a Dunkin' Donuts while his henchmen put Cutolo into the ground, Calabro said.

Sounds like he thought it was a setup or knew it was a set up, just got caught slipping. Alotta people don't go with their first instinct and end up in trouble

Last edited by cookcounty; 08/22/18 12:39 AM.
Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: Zero6245] #950992
08/22/18 01:25 AM
08/22/18 01:25 AM
J
Japseye1 Offline
BANNED
Japseye1  Offline
BANNED
J
Made Member
Originally Posted by Zero6245
I still dont see how cutolo wouldnt of sensed a set up. Why would the acting boss of a family set up a meeting at an associate’s house? And why would cutolo of trusted tommy Gioeli and his crew? The Gioeli crew had a reputation as bein the colombo’s go-to crew when a murder needed to be done. Cutolo seemed very ignorant.

His son is the opposite. I remember I set up an interview with Cutolo Jr and a guy from Jersey who had a few roles in the Sopranos bar scene and SNL with a Robert De Niro. If I remember correctly he told me he had Genovese lineage

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951289
08/26/18 12:14 AM
08/26/18 12:14 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
He had no choice but to eventually go in and meet with Persico

If the boss calls you in you have to come in.

It wasn't that he was ignorant

They tried to get Joe Campanella to take him out however, he turned it down and was marked for death because of it.

He ended up eventually flipping.
As he had no other options his family was trying to kill him, he was locked up, his crew was taken away from him he could not earn, so he flipped.

That's one of the fuct up parts about LCN, more back in the day than now.

If you were sent for you had to come in or you were marked for death.

If you were marked for death already you are coming to get whacked, guys know where they stand however, isn't a whole lot that could be done about it.

Never want to be in that position talk about a rick and a hard place.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: BensonHURST] #951290
08/26/18 12:45 AM
08/26/18 12:45 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST

They tried to get Joe Campanella to take him out however, he turned it down and was marked for death because of it.

As he had no other options his family was trying to kill him, he was locked up, his crew was taken away from him he could not earn, so he flipped.

If you were marked for death already you are coming to get whacked, guys know where they stand however, isn't a whole lot that could be done about it.

Bensonhurst I have question, . is Capmanella the man who ratted and stayed in Brooklyn living openly, and was he a member or an associate?

Last edited by jace; 08/26/18 12:46 AM.
Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: BensonHURST] #951303
08/26/18 07:46 AM
08/26/18 07:46 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

It would almost make someone want to live a legitimate lifestyle and not be a scumbag criminal.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: Moe_Tilden] #951365
08/26/18 07:24 PM
08/26/18 07:24 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
What about the Colombo associate who tried to do exactly that and leave NY and they whacked him for asking to leave! It was tommy shots crew that done it. They thought he would be a liability for the future.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: BensonHURST] #951374
08/26/18 07:43 PM
08/26/18 07:43 PM
Uk
T
Tonytough Offline
ba da bing
Tonytough  Offline
ba da bing
T
Underboss
Uk

Precisely!! When the boss sends for u, there’s not a lot of options. You can do several things

1. Turn up and hope for the best (which is what Bill and a lot of others did)

2. Not turn up (that would be a sign of disrespect, and you will be marked for death/ considered challenging the admin) ie Louie Dibono

3. Show up with backup (when Gotti jr set up
A meet with Johnny G) Mikey Scars said he showed up with Joe Watts, Marino, a cousin plus a limo driver. Had Bill shown up with his crew, it’ll be a sign of disrespect plus let’s just suppose for argument sake there were NO problems

By showing up with a crew, u will create a problem
for yourself. Bill would be advertising to Persico he’s making ‘moves’ and being paranoid. Not to mention, again assuming there’s no problems and u show up with bodyguards- you’ll be laughed at for being ‘scared’ which is the opposite of a man of honour.. well tough guy in this day n age

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: Tonytough] #951375
08/26/18 07:45 PM
08/26/18 07:45 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
That’s true and there were no recent problems if I’m correct just historical orena war memories from earlier on in the decade

Last edited by streetbossliborio; 08/26/18 07:46 PM.
Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: jace] #951852
09/01/18 01:51 AM
09/01/18 01:51 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
[quote=BensonHURST]He had no choice but to eventually go in and meet with Persico

Never want to be in that position talk about a rick and a

Bensonhurst I have question, . is Capmanella the man who ratted and stayed in Brooklyn living openly, and was he a member or an associate?

Jace

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.

Joe Campanella is a made member and was brought up by Wild Bill, he was in Bills crew until they had a falling out I believe about money from wall-street.

After he flipped he went into wit-sec for short period of time and than he left.

He didn't come back to BensonHURST however, I believe he was living upstate not to far away out in the open.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951863
09/01/18 05:43 AM
09/01/18 05:43 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Originally Posted by streetbossliborio
That’s true and there were no recent problems if I’m correct just historical orena war memories from earlier on in the decade

In the late 90's Wild Bill's crew was raking in BIG, BIG money...

They were in everyone's face shaking people down, they were a force to be wrekened with.

They were taking respect.

There presence was seen and felt.

I am pretty sure that and as I mentioned you had Mike Scars who thought Wild Bill was going to kill Persico, Scars was friends with Persico and he has a talk with Persico and Scarpa'a wife getting in Allie Boys ear.

Coupled with the hard feelings from the war.

It was.the perfect storm.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951873
09/01/18 08:19 AM
09/01/18 08:19 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Great stuff Bensonhurst.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951875
09/01/18 10:11 AM
09/01/18 10:11 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
bill was just made underboss, looks like that was done to relax him..

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951876
09/01/18 10:12 AM
09/01/18 10:12 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
hello nicky. your picture is nick rizzo?

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951882
09/01/18 11:45 AM
09/01/18 11:45 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Seems like by 1999 the persicos had there house in order. Scopo was murderd orena doing life who would have backed cutolo. Joel cacace was in persicos camp i trying to remmeber who the heavest colombo guys on the street probaly sonny if he was out. Wonder what there relationship was

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951885
09/01/18 02:27 PM
09/01/18 02:27 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I personally think Gotti played a huge part in the war.

He had Massino, on his side as he was responsible for re-instating the Bonnnano's to the commission.

He had taken over the Decav's.

The Colombo's were ripe for the taken.

Scopo and Orena and Wild Bill were very close to Gotti.

I think that played a big part in the move Orena and c/o made.

Obviously Wild Bill didn't have all that backing when he disappeared.

Also, At the time a bunch of his crew either were recently indicted and/or about to be indicted.

At the time it was one of the biggest wall street scams to be prosecuted.

The news was all over it.
As were the Feds.

You never know however, anyone that flipped that was in the know not one said Wild Bill was even thinking about a move.

MY opinion is that no he wasn t going to make a move.

Re: Would wild bill cutolo of made a move? [Re: streetbossliborio] #951891
09/01/18 04:00 PM
09/01/18 04:00 PM
UK
S
Underboss
S
Underboss
UK
Very interesting stuff Bhurst. Didn’t know bills crew was that powerful. What is left of that crew who is in charge now?

Scarpas wife getting in ally’s ear? Can you explain that pls

When you put Gotti like that it sounds impressive in terms of what he done with other families.. didn’t he also put Stanfa in (or his admin did with his approval from the bin) as boss of philly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull