GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Ciment, Big_Tuna93), 118 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,712
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,280
Posts1,057,753
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #945958
07/06/18 05:00 AM
07/06/18 05:00 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted by joestrong
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
and Joe Gallo was fully on board with the plot to kill Castellano when he heard Bilotti and Gambino were going to be placed in administration positions.

What? were did you hear this?

I got Angelo mixed up with Joe N. Gallo.

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Who do you guys think Castellano should have appointed as Underboss; when Dellacroce died? Also who do you think he should have endorsed as Boss in the event he was put away in the Mafia Commission Trial?

Also; How did Joe N Gallo avoid being caught up in the Mafia Commission Trial? I'm pretty sure the feds knew who he was.

Castellano already picked Thomas Gambino and Thomas Bilotti for the positions. He should have picked James Failla who had served as an acting underboss while Dellacroce was locked up before the big meet between Paul and him.
The transcripts I have read shows only Gallo talking about bribery using Joe Piney and some talk about money on the streets and kickbacks from the garment district, most of what he says is coded, but when he tells Paul how much he will receive he doesn't code the amount that comes over a million throughout the meetings. The only commission talk with Gallo is Rusty in the Bonanno family wanting a seat on the commission, a couple of beefs in the family that Big Paul will have to decide, Tony Ducks guy has a problem with a proposed member in one of the families, and Salerno making a request that the proposed membership lists includes the nicknames of the prospect.

@Bronx you sure Marino always listened to his uncle? Cause Carmine was having problems with Castellano wanting a big share, and was not happy with Castellano not attending Dellacroce funeral, but he was in agreement with the Chin that somebody had to pay for the hit on Paul, so why not suggest his nephew take part in the disposal of John Gotti and try for an administration position.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #945974
07/06/18 06:39 AM
07/06/18 06:39 AM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member
What r u talking about w the angelo comment? Ruggerio?
...he allways wanted paul hit. Had nothing to do w the admin choices.... Lol he knew paul was specifically gunning for him!!

And as far as Bilotti goes.... I am pretty sure that he waa NOT going to be taking a admin spot once paul was imprisoned.... I think bilotti was like a temporary spot.... He was a bulldog no brains.

And Piney wanted to retire but when dellacroce died he was asked to help with admin roles. As well as after paul died, he was forced to step up for a small time. Didnt want it tho.

Other families believed he wa a gonna flip. Would deff been interesting if he did.... But the whole demeo case had him buried without even bringing up the commision case!

Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #945976
07/06/18 07:04 AM
07/06/18 07:04 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

think hes rite maybe paul made marino a capo after nino was locked up. he got like a 10 yr bid probaly rite after demo was killed for shooting the cop but then he apeealed . he was on the street probaly on the appeal in dec 1985 when paul got hit.anyway the gotti movie is leaked all over the internet in hd i seen it on fmovies just google click whatever pops up first and know youll have to x out about 5 pops up before the movie starts. i feel asleep 10 min in. never should have let any of thoe gotti sons have screen copys they sold that shit quick to the bootleggers now that film will not recoup a cent. john alites selling gotti dvds down time sq 5bucks

Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #946008
07/06/18 02:14 PM
07/06/18 02:14 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Joe Piney did not want to retire until the judge gave him a choice. Gotti told Armone to refuse the deal, and shorty did and he died in prison. If Armone wanted to retire, then John and Frank would never have feeled him out and then approach him for the Castellano hit, and him informing Gallo of the plot and those two appeasing the old schoolers in the family. Joe Armone and Joe N. Gallo went down for them bribing officials to get Gallo's kid transferred from a state prison to a federal prison in the early 1980's. Where did you hear Armone wanted to retire after Dellacroce died? When Dellacroce died and Paul refused to attend, that pissed off members in the family and Armone was more eager to help the Fist. Piney was Joe Gallo right hand man and therefore in a position of power.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #946018
07/06/18 05:06 PM
07/06/18 05:06 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
carmine was a non factor under paul, he was taken down and not killed for banging a made guys daughter..but his nephews sought his guidance, carmine was very close to westside guys.i did not hear paul was shaking him down? not saying it did not happen ,but i never heard that before. frank d would have been a great choice for underboss, but that still would not have fulfilled gottis goals,

Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #946019
07/06/18 05:30 PM
07/06/18 05:30 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

al darco books has a cool after story part. after a trial in the 90tys the feds drove him around brooklyn and he mentions he seen carmine docs rolls royce still parked in front of his house. just thought it was a cool line in his book. wasnt he called the wizard of wall street. the pics i seen of him he looked the ladies man. he was a pioneer in the fraud claims, finicial crime shit. he was a capo under carlo i think he was broken down like bronx said. even read he had a kid with the made guys daughter.

Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Zavattoni] #950603
08/18/18 04:49 AM
08/18/18 04:49 AM
Quiet_Doms Offline
Capo
Quiet_Doms  Offline
Capo
Everyone in the white collar faction jumped ship and went with the prevailing winds.

Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: MightyDR] #950632
08/18/18 08:23 AM
08/18/18 08:23 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by MightyDR
Originally Posted by Zavattoni
Who do you guys think Castellano should have appointed as Underboss; when Dellacroce died? Also who do you think he should have endorsed as Boss in the event he was put away in the Mafia Commission Trial?

Also; How did Joe N Gallo avoid being caught up in the Mafia Commission Trial? I'm pretty sure the feds knew who he was.

I say he should have picked Frank DeCicco. Based on what I've read, he seems to have been liked on both sides of the family plus had the right experience and smarts.

That's a good question about Gallo. He was caught on the Castellano mansion wiretap and was convicted in a later RICO trial based off that. I guess he must have never been caught talking Commission business or concrete club.

Agreed. Not sure why he didnt promote Decicco. He was close to Paul, smart, and well respected. Bad move by Paul

Re: Paul Castellano Loyalist's [Re: Quiet_Doms] #950644
08/18/18 11:03 AM
08/18/18 11:03 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Quiet_Doms
Everyone in the white collar faction jumped ship and went with the prevailing winds.

I think they had no choice, the other faction was more violent.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull