GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (RushStreet, Irishman12, Toodoped, Lenox, 1 invisible), 95 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,182
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #939651
05/11/18 08:30 AM
05/11/18 08:30 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by cookcounty
@dixiemafia

You spew hate speach and endorse an evil man

Prove it cookie. Where on this board have I spewed hate "speach" (by the way, it's speech you illiterate bastard)??? One would think I would have been banned by now if I'm posting your so called "hate speach".

As usual, race is brought into yet another thread sending it down the shitter...

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: hoodlum] #939652
05/11/18 08:32 AM
05/11/18 08:32 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by hoodlum
I heard that thricetime...like u said...hold ur breath,,look out here they come,,,,,fuckin' crybabies ...!

Told ya man. They ruin every thread with the same ol shit. They'd kill themselves if they didn't have Trump to talk about.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: dixiemafia] #939661
05/11/18 09:48 AM
05/11/18 09:48 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by dixiemafia
I heard that thricetime...like u said...hold ur breath,,look out here they come,,,,,fuckin' crybabies ...!

Told ya man. They ruin every thread with the same ol shit. They'd kill themselves if they didn't have Trump to talk about.

I agree with you Dixiemafia, they ruin every thread spewing stupidity.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #939684
05/11/18 12:57 PM
05/11/18 12:57 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Online shocked
THE BOSS
Irishman12  Online Shocked
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
@fatdom

Trump has shown the world how low americans can stoop

There's more civil unrest with him as president than the last 3 administrations combined

Why is Trump showing the world how low Americans can stoop? Because he believes in this country and putting it first? I'm all for helping my fellow neighbor and sending money overseas to those who need it. But let's take care of home first. Do you know the number of homeless we have in this country (especially those who are veterans)? Let's take care of our own first and then help out the rest of the world.

Originally Posted by Aces
Ok, its obvious cook county and oakasfan are the same person. Very Wierd!!!! Very George Soros’ish.
They both post the same nonsense with the same vernacular at almost the same exact time.

Irishman12
Great info buddy. Nice to see an honest guy who sticks to the facts.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
So, is he bringing back the real manufacturing jobs like he promised? Or will he get started on that as soon as the nuclear saber rattling is over, which we know will be never?

Another liar-in-chief using foreign threats to distract from his domestic failures.

Trump is a fraud, and his supporters are suckers.

When Trump took office the unemployment rate was 4.8%. In October, November and December 2017, the rate dropped to a 17-year low of 4.1%.

The economy grew at an annual rate of 3.2% during the third quarter of 2017. That 3.2% growth-rate estimate is more than double the 1.5% growth recorded for the full year of 2016. And it’s even higher than the 2.9% real growth recorded in 2015, the best full-year figure for the Obama years.

The stock market has climbed 27% since Trump was sworn in. On average, the stock market has grown 10% to this point in a new president's term. Trump has more than doubled it.

Please tell me again how he's failing?

Thank u Irish..

No problem fellas. I somewhat enjoy civil, political debates and try to refuse petty name calling. I don't like to see these types of discussions closed down.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939686
05/11/18 01:19 PM
05/11/18 01:19 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
What's stopping us from taking care of our veterans and our homeless? We can certainly afford to. We don't, regardless of who is in power. We piss money away on much less worthy things.

And please, Irishman, understand I'm not directing this at you, I genuinely appreciate your sentiment that we should. It's just a general question.

Approximately 23,000 active duty military service people use food stamps. That's a national disgrace. The number of former vets that do is even higher. Our mental health care for them post deployment is minimal, which is why so many end up homeless. What does that say about us as a country? We pay a lot of lip service to supporting our troops in America, but when it comes time to foot the bill we don't reach for our wallet.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: helenwheels] #939698
05/11/18 03:02 PM
05/11/18 03:02 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Originally Posted by helenwheels
What's stopping us from taking care of our veterans and our homeless? We can certainly afford to. We don't, regardless of who is in power. We piss money away on much less worthy things.

And please, Irishman, understand I'm not directing this at you, I genuinely appreciate your sentiment that we should. It's just a general question.

Approximately 23,000 active duty military service people use food stamps. That's a national disgrace. The number of former vets that do is even higher. Our mental health care for them post deployment is minimal, which is why so many end up homeless. What does that say about us as a country? We pay a lot of lip service to supporting our troops in America, but when it comes time to foot the bill we don't reach for our wallet.

Respectfully Helen, here you have a president who is really neither democrat nor republican rino, that wants to do good by creating jobs and getting people off of food stamps & help veterans and all leftist liberal democrats/never Trumper's do is shit on everything he does.

Last edited by Ciment; 05/11/18 03:54 PM.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939708
05/11/18 03:40 PM
05/11/18 03:40 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dixiemafia

Okay lets pretend you aren't a hate filled cretin

U still love an obviously evil man, what does that say about u

@irishman

Americans are at each other throats and trump is to blame

Trump shows his true colors so the citizens follow suit

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939709
05/11/18 04:02 PM
05/11/18 04:02 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Trump is a Don

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #939711
05/11/18 04:22 PM
05/11/18 04:22 PM
B
Belmont Offline OP
Underboss
Belmont  Offline OP
B
Underboss
[quote=cookcounty]@dixiemafia

Okay lets pretend you aren't a hate filled cretin

U still love an obviously evil man, what does that say about u

@irishman

Trump shows his true colors so the citizens follow suit- quote

Bullshit. obama is the blame. He is the one that created the “ protest environment”.
The liberal left are the evil ones such as Maxine Watters who has the brains of a can of paint on a good day. Thousands of blacks are killing each other but they still blame the white guy and the NRA. . I guarantee if blacks started stabbing each other they would blame the Ginsu company.

Last edited by Belmont; 05/11/18 04:23 PM.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #939712
05/11/18 04:23 PM
The Villa Quatro
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
@irishman

Trump shows his true colors so the citizens follow suit

Why is Trump to blame? You don't think the media has any role in this in fanning the flames?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: helenwheels] #939713
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss

Helen I always appreciate your posts and find you to be the most reasonable person that participates in these discussions. As usual, I agree with your points. Probably because you're not just a partisan foot soldier. whistle

Honestly I don't care much about who is president because there will always be people who are happy or unhappy for one reason or the other. IMO the biggest problem we face as a nation is our problem with corporate welfare and the general power large corporations wield, especially in the legislature through lobbyists. I feel like regardless of who you support politically this is something most Americans can agree upon.. Or not, who knows now. lol

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939716
05/11/18 04:25 PM
05/11/18 04:25 PM
B
Belmont Offline OP
Underboss
Belmont  Offline OP
B
Underboss
You have to admit, Trump is getting a lot done and i dont see him gettimg influenced by lobbyists.

Last edited by Belmont; 05/11/18 04:25 PM.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939719
05/11/18 05:03 PM
05/11/18 05:03 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
As cook said trump is to blame for everything. I blame trump for the volcanic damage to Hawaii.

only the unloved hate
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939721
05/11/18 05:12 PM
05/11/18 05:12 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

The US economy continued to roar to life in April under President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress, with new figures showing the Treasury collecting a record-breaking amount of taxes in the first months of 2018.

According to CNS News, the United States Treasury took in a record breaking $2,007,451,000,000 in the first seven months of fiscal year 2018 (October through April). The tax haul also hit new highs for personal income tax; the earliest time in any fiscal year that income taxes smashed the $1 trillion mark.

“In the month of April itself, the Treasury collected $510,440,000,000 in total taxes, while spending $296,192,000,000—thus, running a surplus for the month of April of $214,255,000,000,” writes CNS.

The staggering surplus comes on the heels of record low unemployment and jobless benefits; highlighting a roaring US economy just months after President Trump signed the sweeping tax overhaul into law.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939724
05/11/18 05:18 PM
05/11/18 05:18 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@Belmont

The country doesnt give a fuck about blacks killing each other

The NRA is to blame for mass shootings of white people

NRA doesnt want any gun reform even if it saves whites lives

@irishman

The media isn't to blame for trump supporters acting ignorant

Trump is ignorant and his minions are following his lead

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939729
05/11/18 06:25 PM
05/11/18 06:25 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

Originally Posted by Belmont
You have to admit, Trump is getting a lot done and i dont see him gettimg influenced by lobbyists.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that every single decision he's made in regards to the middle east has been what Israel wanted.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939730
05/11/18 06:26 PM
05/11/18 06:26 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
"roaring US economy"

lol. my goodness.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939776
05/12/18 08:17 AM
05/12/18 08:17 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Belmont

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...obbyists-propublic-finds-swamp-much.html
https://www.statnews.com/2018/05/10/novartis-paid-trumps-lawyer-more-than-lobbyists/

You may not be looking very hard. There are plenty of lobbyists influencing Trump and his administration in addition to the straight up pay to play positions he gave to people like Betsy DeVos. Please at least look into the claims you are making. If Trump ever "drains the swamp" as he claimed I will give him all the credit in the world, but it doesn't look like that is happening anytime soon.

Last edited by RollinBones; 05/12/18 08:21 AM.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: RollinBones] #939806
05/12/18 01:43 PM
05/12/18 01:43 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted by RollinBones

Helen I always appreciate your posts and find you to be the most reasonable person that participates in these discussions. As usual, I agree with your points. Probably because you're not just a partisan foot soldier. whistle

Honestly I don't care much about who is president because there will always be people who are happy or unhappy for one reason or the other. IMO the biggest problem we face as a nation is our problem with corporate welfare and the general power large corporations wield, especially in the legislature through lobbyists. I feel like regardless of who you support politically this is something most Americans can agree upon.. Or not, who knows now. lol

Thank you Rolling Bones, I really appreciate that coming from you.

I'm with you absolutely on the issues of corporate welfare and the overall malignant corporate influence at bothe the federal ans state level. They write our laws directly. I wish more people were as angry about that as they are bullshit wedge issues.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #939827
05/12/18 04:00 PM
05/12/18 04:00 PM
The Villa Quatro
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
@Belmont

@irishman

I always love this argument. So how exactly is the NRA responsible for mass shootings? Please tell me how they are personally responsible for Parkland, Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc. Also, I can see you have a pretty narrow view of the world if you only think Trump supporters are acting ignorant. I can see there's no reasoning with you so I won't beat a dead horse. But I would appreciate an answer to my above question.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939833
05/12/18 07:17 PM
05/12/18 07:17 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
The NRA's certainly culpable. Along with right wing media such as political radio and FoxNews, the NRA helps spread hysterical theories that many mass shooters are influenced by.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939863
05/12/18 10:53 PM
05/12/18 10:53 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Very false information you are spreading. You should be ashamed.....oh yeah, did I mention? Trump is a Don and President, now go cry in a tissue and continue being broke.

No but seriously you have a lot of good points in your posts. Dont listen to us, were just pyschopaths.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #939922
05/13/18 03:21 PM
05/13/18 03:21 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@Belmont

@irishman

I always love this argument. So how exactly is the NRA responsible for mass shootings? Please tell me how they are personally responsible for Parkland, Sandy Hook, Columbine, etc. Also, I can see you have a pretty narrow view of the world if you only think Trump supporters are acting ignorant. I can see there's no reasoning with you so I won't beat a dead horse. But I would appreciate an answer to my above question.

The NRA has both political parties by the balls

Neither party wants to piss them off so no gun reform will happen

500 people got shot in vegas and nobody gave a fuck, thats a problem

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: cookcounty] #939928
05/13/18 04:36 PM
05/13/18 04:36 PM
The Villa Quatro
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
The NRA's certainly culpable. Along with right wing media such as political radio and FoxNews, the NRA helps spread hysterical theories that many mass shooters are influenced by.

So the NRA and right wing media are responsible for Parkland? Wow, I don't know what you're drinking or smoking but put it down please if you honestly believe that! In that case, have you seen Elvis or Bigfoot lately? Again, please provide an example of just exactly how the NRA is "culpable"?

@Belmont

@irishman

The NRA has both political parties by the balls

Neither party wants to piss them off so no gun reform will happen

500 people got shot in vegas and nobody gave a fuck, thats a problem

It's not that nobody cared. It's that the man who did the shooting was responsible, NOT the gun used! I'll continue to say it: when a drunk driver kills someone, we blame the driver. When a terrorist kills someone, we blame the terrorist. So then why when a mass shooting happens, like Parkland or Las Vegas, we blame the tool used and not the shooter? It's such a double standard and just the liberal media pushing forward their anti-gun agenda. Some gun reform is taking place actually. States and stores are raising the minimum age limit from 18 to 21 (Wal-Mart). Some stores are even refusing to carry assault-style weapons (Dick's Sporting Goods). The problem with gun control is it's a slippery slope. If you want to debate whether or not an AR-15 or military grade weapons should have ever been made available to the general public, we can have that discussion. What we can't do is go back in time to change it. And I know what you're thinking now: well, we can change it now by banning them. This is where the slippery slope comes into play. Because if we decide to ban AR-15's, then where does it stop? If the next mass shooter uses a shotgun or pistol, then do we ban those as well? The founding fathers put the second amendment in place for private citizens to protect themselves, against anyone (criminals or their own government). I don't trust my own government to not enslave us further by banning guns. Look over the course of history for every country, not just the USA, who have placed a ban upon gun ownership, and see how well that turned out for the citizens of that nation. Again, I'm against gun control because it is a right! The guns are not the issue but rather the people doing these heinous acts. London currently has a ban on guns. Last year people were still attempting to kill others by ramming them with their vehicles. Currently, knives are the new flavor and the mayor is proposing to have those banned as well. If people wish to inflict harm, they use whatever they can and will not abide by the law. Only the law abiding citizens will be the ones to get squeezed.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939932
05/13/18 05:18 PM
05/13/18 05:18 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Take away all the guns in south chocago and they will start stabbing each other, mark my words.
That said, i do not think we should be able to buy assault weapons. I also think states with very lax gun laws should tighten them up. I am a staunch supporter of the second amendment but with LOGIC.

Last edited by Aces; 05/13/18 05:19 PM.
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Irishman12] #939940
05/13/18 10:06 PM
05/13/18 10:06 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So the NRA and right wing media are responsible for Parkland?

I said culpable, which means they share some blame. How could anyone argue against this? The NRA is now a far right propaganda machine that spreads outrageous conspiracy theories. Many mass shooters, including Nikolas Cruz, were influenced by the hard right propaganda that the NRA helps spread.

when a drunk driver kills someone, we blame the driver.

This is because a car serves multiple purposes. A gun kills, and nothing else.

When a terrorist kills someone, we blame the terrorist.

Where have you been since 9/11? FoxNews makes a living blaming liberals for terrorism.

So then why when a mass shooting happens, like Parkland or Las Vegas, we blame the tool used and not the shooter? It's such a double standard and just the liberal media pushing forward their anti-gun agenda.

This is an example of some of the NRA propaganda I was talking about. People like Nikolas Cruz believed this.

Some gun reform is taking place actually. States and stores are raising the minimum age limit from 18 to 21 (Wal-Mart). Some stores are even refusing to carry assault-style weapons (Dick's Sporting Goods).

Thanks to activism and boycotts. No thanks to the gun lobby itself, which is still fighting tooth and nail to overturn these measures.

The problem with gun control is it's a slippery slope.

Gun control isn't the problem. Mass shootings are.

if we decide to ban AR-15's, then where does it stop?

You're putting the burden on those who want to ban assault weapons, and not those who seek them for whatever reason. The problem is not the people who want to ban these insanely violent weapons, it's the people who want them.

If the next mass shooter

Now, you finally see what the problem is. You seem to know this is a problem. You're intimating there will be another mass shooting soon.

uses a shotgun or pistol, then do we ban those as well?

We'll discuss that when they do. In the meantime, the AR-15 seems to be the weapon of choice.

The founding fathers put the second amendment in place for private citizens to protect themselves, against anyone (criminals or their own government).

They also put Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness in the Declaration of Independence. How could citizens pursue happiness when they have crazy neighbors walking around with assault weapons?

I don't trust my own government to not enslave us further

You're not a slave.

Look over the course of history for every country, not just the USA, who have placed a ban upon gun ownership,

There are actually several countries with more gun control than us where the average citizen has a better quality of life than they do here.

This has to be one of the biggest lies spread by right wing propagandists like the NRA, that banning assault weapons results in tyranny. It's having them that will eventually result in it.

Only the law abiding citizens will be the ones to get squeezed (with more gun control).

If this is true, then it would seem that the problem is with law enforcement.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939943
05/13/18 10:19 PM
05/13/18 10:19 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Some of you are completely delusional. At this pace he will get reelected with ease

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: NickyEyes1] #939944
05/13/18 10:20 PM
05/13/18 10:20 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickyEyes1
At this pace he will get reelected with ease

Putin will make sure of it.

Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939955
05/13/18 11:09 PM
05/13/18 11:09 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
I like Putin a lot better then trump. That is what the typical Russian american thinks as well. I believe oak may be a Russian operative.

Hello comrade oakivick

only the unloved hate
Re: Trump free’s hostages in North Korea [Re: Belmont] #939956
05/13/18 11:32 PM
05/13/18 11:32 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Cut the shitzky.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull