GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 155 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,203
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: alexandarns] #937335
04/15/18 12:31 PM
04/15/18 12:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted by alexandarns
It was not until the russians stsrted fighting off the germans that the us joined the war In 1942.

England's Eagle Squadrons contained a number of US pilots starting in 1940 who fought the Germans and Lend Lease started in March, 1941. The United States Congress declared war on the Empire of Japan on December 8, 1941 and on December 11, 1941 declared war on Germany.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937336
04/15/18 01:07 PM
04/15/18 01:07 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Whoever made the comment about nobody wins on Russian soil. Lol. There are these things called nuclear warheads. If things became so bad with Russia, we fire ours, they fire theirs, and if you lucky enough to be outside when this happens you will see the most beautiful light show right before the Fucking world ends. How did we win the cold war? We ran the Soviets into the ground and let them crumble.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: SC] #937337
04/15/18 01:21 PM
04/15/18 01:21 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted by SC
And finaly it was the soviets that entered berlin and put the red flag on the parlament of nazi germany not the us...

Patton's 3rd Army could have done that a week earlier but a political decision was made by U.S. leaders to ALLOW the Soviet Union the honor of capturing Berlin.

Yes, that was a political decision. As a result, the Soviets suffered 350,000 casualties in the toughest kind of street by street, house by house, hand to hand combat in conquering Berlin. But, under the surrender terms, the USSR gave the US, UK and France sectors in West Berlin even though none shed a drop of blood in the city's capture.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: Turnbull] #937341
04/15/18 01:58 PM
04/15/18 01:58 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by Turnbull
Originally Posted by SC
And finaly it was the soviets that entered berlin and put the red flag on the parlament of nazi germany not the us...

Patton's 3rd Army could have done that a week earlier but a political decision was made by U.S. leaders to ALLOW the Soviet Union the honor of capturing Berlin.

Yes, that was a political decision. As a result, the Soviets suffered 350,000 casualties in the toughest kind of street by street, house by house, hand to hand combat in conquering Berlin. But, under the surrender terms, the USSR gave the US, UK and France sectors in West Berlin even though none shed a drop of blood in the city's capture.

That's becsuse the russians are true heroes and that's why they would beat the us but. 200 milions are ready to die for mother Russia, how many of you from USA would do the same. The same with muslim fanatics, us will never ever get rid if them.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: SC] #937344
04/15/18 02:39 PM
04/15/18 02:39 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by SC

Exactly. Patton would have run head on into Russia if we let him.

And alexandarns, I never said we were proud of the Bay of Pigs. JFK hung those poor guys out to dry and allowed them to be slaughtered.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: dixiemafia] #937346
04/15/18 03:49 PM
04/15/18 03:49 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
Originally Posted by SC

Exactly. Patton would have run head on into Russia if we let him.

And alexandarns, I never said we were proud of the Bay of Pigs. JFK hung those poor guys out to dry and allowed them to be slaughtered.

never could be done.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937432
04/16/18 03:53 PM
04/16/18 03:53 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Of course it wasn't going to be done because we were Allies, but you're sadly mistaken if you think Russia has a shot against the U.S. in an all-out war. Back then and even now Russia was/is way behind us when it comes to combat.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937455
04/16/18 07:20 PM
04/16/18 07:20 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
Do you really believe there were chemical weapons used ?

Look at this video how they cut former head of British Armed Forces off,when he starts talking some sense: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43_dPKJmbBc

They said same shit about my country and Kosovo back in 1999's ,most brainwashed Americans believe in their bullshit, it's the way stupid USA works since 1945,they are constantly at war , bringing world "peace". How many innocent lives US took when they bombarded Belgrade,including kids.

Last edited by Strax; 04/17/18 07:08 AM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937485
04/17/18 01:06 AM
04/17/18 01:06 AM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dixiemafia

The average russian citizen is tougher than the average American citizen

They buy bombs from the chinese so dont think they dont have weapons just as capable as ours

Fighting russia would not be good for america

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: cookcounty] #937535
04/17/18 02:14 PM
04/17/18 02:14 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by Strax
Do you really believe there were chemical weapons used ?

Like I've said, this time the French came out and claimed they have hard evidence. Whether they did or not, who knows? I do think we should have stayed out of Syria, let them idiots kill each other. They'll always kill each other in the Middle East and nothing will stop it. I do agree with stopping things when chemical weapons are used. There is no doubt something was up just by watching that video. That kind of reaction is hard to fake. But as usual we'll keep our nose in it and then wonder why Syrians want to sneak into the U.S. and kill folks..

Originally Posted by cookcounty
@dixiemafia

The average russian citizen is tougher than the average American citizen

They buy bombs from the chinese so dont think they dont have weapons just as capable as ours

Fighting russia would not be good for america

I don't doubt that about the "average citizen" but the "average citizen" will not be fighting this war if we went to war with them. Russia is having to buy bombs because they don't have the facilities to do it themselves. As bad as their economy is, good luck trying to keep up with the U.S. If we had an all out war with no political pressure on who and what to bomb they would have no chance against us.

But I still believe we should have taken advantage of the Trump is owned by Russia bullshit, because I'd rather have Russia as an ally than to go to war with them.

But don't get it twisted, our military continues to be the strongest in the world and nothing will change that. No matter how much Uranium they bought from Clinton, your woman hero.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937553
04/17/18 04:21 PM
04/17/18 04:21 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
I questioned the timing, alleged use of chemical weapons and alleged perpetrator at the start of this thread...there's a huge question mark surrounding the situation. Who benefits from the situation now? I would suggest that any actions which undermine the current Syrian regime benefits western countries immensely...

Again, WHY would the current regime initiate a chemical weapons strike against a village, knowing very well it would most likely draw in strikes of this nature...AND at the very time they've all but won the conflict??

The French have evidence? Yeah, and I've got evidence of who shot JFK, you'll just have to believe me...!

Dixie, we're not generally fighting "wars" on horseback or hand to hand in streets anymore...military might isn't just as important as it once was...clandestine internet attacks against infrastructure, utilities, dirty bombs, vaguely sponsored terrorism (and ultimately nuclear attacks) are the way things could go..a war normally has a beginning and an end with some sort of identifiable enemy..I'm not entirely convinced that's what we'll being used to in the future.. That's not even considering the potential for cutting off gas and oil supplies. I see in the news yesterday, Australia is already making noises about supply lines nearly drying up, even with just this relatively low level attack on Syria.

As for the chest thumping about the US being superior to Russia militarily, and the strongest in the world, that's exactly the reatoric that gets the US into stupid conflicts. Again, US foreign policy and all its military might, has been a failure time and time again over the last 60 years or so. You must realize by now that military might does not mean you always win the war...and the US has certainly never been involved in a conflict with an enemy on a level with Russia and its potential allies. Remember, that country might well not have the military might, as you say - but I'll bet it's certainly not as weak as you think either.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937557
04/17/18 05:01 PM
04/17/18 05:01 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Quote from Peter Hitchens UK journalist:

"Do we even know that Assad used chemical weapons? I have actually read the reports of the last such alleged attack in Khan Sheikhoun a year ago, and they prove nothing. In fact, they are quite fishy. At the time of writing, I have yet to see a British or US media report on this alleged attack from closer than Beirut, 70 miles from the scene. Many seemingly confident and graphic accounts come from Istanbul, 900 miles away, or from London or Washington. Where are they getting their information from?

Here's a clue. The Saudi-backed faction in control of Douma at the time of the alleged attack, Jaish al- Islam (the Army of Islam), were themselves accused of using poison gas against Kurds in Aleppo in April 2016. They are not especially nice. Their other main claim to fame is that they displayed captured Syrian Army officers in cages and used them as human shields.

They have spent several years indiscriminately shelling Damascus from Douma, having taken the local inhabitants hostage, and then squawking about war crimes if the Syrian government hit back at them, which it did much as the Iraqi government (our friends) did to Islamic State in Mosul and Fallujah"

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937558
04/17/18 05:21 PM
04/17/18 05:21 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
We would not want war with anyone. You think they would bring back the draft? Little shit countries we could beat fast.

But not the biggies like Russia or China. Russia has plenty of weapons like chemical and germ more then enough to kill off our population 10 times over. Don’t need to use nuclear.

Big danger is countries who are fanatic about their religion can deal with them.

Iraq was a mistake because Sadam was not a religious fanatic. We could deal with him.

Isis is something else. Trump and our army did a great job killing them off.

North Korea I think the guy just wants to stay in power. I think he can be dealt with. If we get him to drop his nuclear ambition he would be ok.

only the unloved hate
Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937559
04/17/18 05:32 PM
04/17/18 05:32 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
That's kind of my point foots...having the biggest military might these days is not going to win you the war...in fact, its the worst thought process you could actually have. Here's an analogy I hope explains my point...if I'm in a room and have 2 loaded guns and another guy in the room only has one, am I confident I'm walking out because I have more guns? If not, its best maybe not to run in there in the first place

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937560
04/17/18 05:44 PM
04/17/18 05:44 PM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
ISIS regaining control of some areas of Syria, US military says
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-of-some-areas-of-syria-us-military-says

Assad is a monster, but he's not a religious fanatic. If he loses power in Syria, who replaces him? What's the long term plan for Syria? If we create a power vacuum, who fills it?

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937569
04/17/18 07:40 PM
04/17/18 07:40 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dixiemafia

U sound like a bad infomercial

Russia has weapons comparable to ours and just.as deadly

Russians are willing to fight for mother russia

Americans are far too spoiled to risk it all for america

Last edited by cookcounty; 04/17/18 07:44 PM.
Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937587
04/18/18 03:38 AM
04/18/18 03:38 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Helen, I'm not sure he will lose power, at least not by overt western attacks in any case. I think the current US administration knows it would not get away with the usual regime change dressed up as "toppling a brutal dictator" nonsense, especially with Russia, Iran and china on the sidelines. It's just amazing how often we are fed this bullshit and either fall for it, our opinions are ignored or there's just an apathetic response (mainly because we're all just getting on with our daily lives).

No doubt Isis, Jaish al- Islam and other religious fanatical groups will try their best to provoke international responses as they would benefit most in the short term - however, I hope the US etc just stay out of it.

We are allied to brutal regimes now, and have always been in the past so, sadly, it's nothing really to do with human rights when we "intervene", it's always about geo-political and economical gains. Unfortunately, it usually tends to go wrong, as we've seen in Central/South America, South east Asia and the Middle East many times - not just in the particular area either...we created Isis and flooded Europe with a million refugees last time out. Look at the terror attacks since throughout Europe.

Again, during the election campaign, Trump said many times he would be changing foreign policy and ensure the US became far less interventionalist and more inwardly focused. That's why I think Assad will stay in power - the recent missle strikes
just show there's no appetite to get entrenched in another middle eastern conflict...if we wanted to stop a "monster", a few missles striking chemical research facilities would never have had any effect....we all know he won the war with conventional arms and a fairly brutal regime.

We should be nowhere near these countries and only ever become involved through international consensus...

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937596
04/18/18 08:27 AM
04/18/18 08:27 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
My questions were rhetorical, but I agree with your post Fergie.

Assad will remain in power. The US does not go to war for humanitarian reasons, not in Syria, and not anywhere else.

America has a tendency to be short sighted in our foreign interventions, and often doesn't seem to be aware of cause and effect, and how things may play out. This is something you can see going all the way back to United Fruit, or the Mossadegh coup. Lather, rnse, repeat, etc.

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/18/18 08:28 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937603
04/18/18 10:27 AM
04/18/18 10:27 AM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Hopefully Trump is good for his word and will take the US into a more isolationist mentality..Here's how often it's been at war...

http://washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

You could also say the UK has also been at war frequently throughout the same time period, however, since the end of the 2nd world war (arguably "modern" history), the US appears to be the major actor/instigator across the world.

The precursory "USA, USA" chant we've all become accustomed to, since the 1st gulf war I think, is just as worrying to many ears these days as "Allahu Akbar" is....that is worth thinking about. Couple that with the attitude from a considerable number of the American public/sheep who firmly believe they are no.1 (Dixie is by no means alone in his opinion) and would have boots on the ground anywhere/anytime in places theyve never even heard of or could point out on a map (Even Bush, when asked by a reporter, couldn't name the countries bordering Iraq, just as he was about to launch an invasion) is certainly a concern...unless Trump can change foreign policy...however, I'm not sure how he'll persuade big businesses that essentially rely on war. I like the fact Mike Pompeo has just visited North Korea to start dialogue there though, 15 years ago the place would already be bombed.

The USA is a great country which does offer comparatively good life chance - it's time the country started solving its own internal problems, divert spending into this and start compromising with other nations.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937619
04/18/18 01:39 PM
04/18/18 01:39 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
I never said we were superior due to the size of our military. Fact is, NOBODY is more technology advanced as a military than we are. That is proven time and time again. You would be wrong to assume that because we fought ugly "political wars" against Vietnam and Korea that it weakened us or means we are not the strongest military power in the world. Even your "mother Russia" got embarrassed and ran out of Afghanistan in the 80's themselves. Does that make me think/anyone think the Afghans are stronger than Russia? Hell no.

Fergie I hate to tell you, but the UK has been there at every step with us as well. Their hands are just as dirty.

And if you think this would be a ground war, well you would be sadly mistaken. Russia has no chance against us in the skies or in the water. I'm far from an "American sheep", I know the capabilities of our military these days and no other country is as deep as us with our weaponry. I'm not slighting Russia, there is no doubt they are #2 in the world to us.

And you lefty leaning sissies who think we are weak because you don't like the President, well you better learn your facts instead of using your hate to dog America at every turn. I find it funny Cookie thinks he knows anything about the military...

Fergie, I agree, we should have left these small countries alone ever since WWII ended. I don't want us in them either. We shouldn't be sending money to ANY country and should be feeding our own before we send crap overseas to help. We have far too many issues at home and need to be getting folks off the street instead of sending aid in the form of weapons and food and instigating uprisings.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937621
04/18/18 02:28 PM
04/18/18 02:28 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
We aren't going to feed our own because there is no money in that. And we're cutting social programs like crazy under the new budget anyway. Feeding our own isn't a big priority in the US, as the comments section under any article about welfare, snap and meficaid will show. However:

Raytheon is trading at an all time high. Their stock opened 2.5% higher Friday, adding more than $1 billion to the defense contractor’s market capitalization.

The shares of other missile and weapons manufacturers, including Boeing ba , Lockheed Martin lmt , Northrop Grumman noc and General Dynamics gd , each rose as much as 1%, collectively gaining nearly $5 billion in market value as soon as they began trading, even as the broader market fell.

http://amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017...raytheon-stock?__twitter_impression=true

The wars aren't meant to be won, they're meant to be endless

Last edited by helenwheels; 04/18/18 02:31 PM.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937640
04/18/18 04:08 PM
04/18/18 04:08 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
It's possibly too far gone for the US..even if there was some sort of call to reduce the military machine, it'd no doubt get portrayed along the lines of losing rights similar to the 2nd amendment. The public would be easily duped...!

Generations in the US are now used to the disgusting budget spending on "defence" and constant conflicts. That seems to be the first place your tax dollars go.

As Bill Burr said at the start of the week when he read about the missle strike, it wasn't so much about the reason, it was basically "holy shit, how much is this gonna cost for another war...luckily, it was basically just a drive-by". The US addiction to war:- It's like trying to get a friend off the blackjack table at a casino when the cards have gone dry..."cmon buddy, you've got rent to pay"...funny, sad and true..!

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937725
04/19/18 05:42 PM
04/19/18 05:42 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dixiemafia

Turn off fox news

China might be the #1 country seeing that we're in debt to them

We would have serious problems fighting russia

China might blow us to smithereens

Its 2018, everybody has weapons

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937727
04/19/18 06:19 PM
04/19/18 06:19 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Cook, worryingly, a fair amount of the American public would disagree with each of your 5 lines in that statement.....and probably half the politicians!

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: cookcounty] #937802
04/20/18 12:43 PM
04/20/18 12:43 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by cookcounty
Turn off fox news

For one, I don't watch Fox News you dipshit.

China might be the #1 country seeing that we're in debt to them

Now you're really stupid. We're in debt to many countries. Still doesn't mean shit military wise.

We would have serious problems fighting russia

I never said we would blow Russia out in a couple of days. Learn to read (like that's possible)

China might blow us to smithereens

Yea ok. If they were so big and bad they sure did cower to Trump fairly quickly over North Korea, but yea they own us and we should be scared rolleyes

Its 2018, everybody has weapons

Sorry to tell you but just because everyone has guns doesn't mean they have the type of weapons we have. China is still using MIG's which couldn't even compare and hang with our F-14's, much less anything newer. I could go on and on about this, but I wouldn't expect a dumbass like yourself to understand that. It takes more than big numbers to have a dangerous army.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: dixiemafia] #937803
04/20/18 12:49 PM
04/20/18 12:49 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by dixiemafia
It takes more than big numbers to have a dangerous army.

This is very true these days.. You guys are talking about more Russian citizens being willing to die, but that dedication to your motherland won't mean shit when the bombs drop. The United States military is the most advanced on Earth by a landslide, you only need to take a look at the DOD budget to confirm this. I don't think a war against Russia or China would be "easy" or a smart thing to get into but one thing I don't doubt is that we have the capability to emerge victorious if it came down to that.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937818
04/20/18 02:35 PM
04/20/18 02:35 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@dixiemafia

U think donald trump is tough but im the idiot

U think america is billy bad ass because thats what u were told

The last time we were put to the test was vietnam and we lost

Americans are pussies compared to other countries

We might beat russia/China but it'll significantly weaken us

@rollinbones

U do realize that it would be us against russia and china?

Theres a strong chance that it'll be a war against both countries if we fought one of them

China might have better technology than us

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937842
04/20/18 06:43 PM
04/20/18 06:43 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Cookie boy is very upset with America. He must have a miserable life. Such a negative person. You think it is so bad here in this amazing country? How many people leave here to start new on Russia? A lot less than those who come here from Russia. I don't like McDonald's, so I don't go to there. You and all of the other unpatriotic pieces of garbage should pool your scraps together and migrate somewhere else. If you can't make it here, you should reexamine yourself.

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937845
04/20/18 08:12 PM
04/20/18 08:12 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
@blueracing

So not believing the US can win every war is unpatriotic?

U need to be more realistic instead of being another sheep

Re: The End Is Near.. US and Allies strike Syria [Re: DE NIRO] #937855
04/20/18 09:57 PM
04/20/18 09:57 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Once again, you have misinterpreted. Go through your comments. Nothing but negative rhetoric.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull