GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 102 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,337
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,703
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,277
Posts1,057,723
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer #934933
03/26/18 01:49 AM
03/26/18 01:49 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
When she was the district attorney for Westchester County she sent an off duty to prison for shooting and killing a man who was attacking his elderly father with a baseball bat outside their store. To this day yet she has gone after him with a vengeance, and has even fought his parole.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/01/19/justice/diguglielmo-new-york-deli-killing/index.html

Last edited by jace; 03/26/18 01:50 AM.
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #934974
03/26/18 11:49 AM
03/26/18 11:49 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
I consider myslef a somewhat conservative guy, however, i sometimes think Jeaninne Pirro needs to be fucked in the ass. I mean that in the most tasteful way of course. Maybe she’ll release a sex tape. I would definitely buy it. I have a thing for old ladies who wear a lot of make up and get botox injected all over their face. Speaking of all over your face, i would love to... wait, someone is at my door.

Last edited by Aces; 03/26/18 11:52 AM.
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935030
03/26/18 09:19 PM
03/26/18 09:19 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Wow. That's a Fucked up story. From what is presented, the son got shafted. It could have all been avoided if the black man would've been cordial and parked somewhere else. At least the cop will get out and those kids Campbell was helping out will have another role model.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935031
03/26/18 10:13 PM
03/26/18 10:13 PM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
a DA or judge being vindictive? ya don't say...

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935036
03/26/18 11:01 PM
03/26/18 11:01 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
I never liked Pirro, I think she is a fanatic or a fake. Her husband was involved in all sorts of scams when they were married and she was a prosector, yet she claims she had no idea of what he was up to.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935037
03/26/18 11:04 PM
03/26/18 11:04 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Shocking that Pirro ever took a moral stand for social justice. Certainly not her style. Guess she knew the pressure was on when she found out the white guys were yelling racial slurs. At least the punk's doing 20 years. Hilarious that they sent him back to prison when he thought he was free. Karma's a bitch.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: OakAsFan] #935059
03/27/18 12:05 AM
03/27/18 12:05 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Shocking that Pirro ever took a moral stand for social justice. Certainly not her style. Guess she knew the pressure was on when she found out the white guys were yelling racial slurs. At least the punk's doing 20 years. Hilarious that they sent him back to prison when he thought he was free. Karma's a bitch.

The man's father was being hit with a bat by a large man half his age, racial slurs are the least of it. You seem to try to make everything into a race issue, with the white person always in the wrong. The topic is Pirro, not race.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935063
03/27/18 12:28 AM
03/27/18 12:28 AM
Past caring, then hang a left
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Couple of things. 54 isn't elderly, and that's how old the father was on the day of the incident. Additionally, 24 other people had filed police complaints against the father for threatening and assaulting them over parking in the lot. That was kept from the jury.

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/16/nyregion/ex-officer-is-sentenced-in-parking-lot-killing.html

But Pirro is a piece of work anyway.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: helenwheels] #935069
03/27/18 12:59 AM
03/27/18 12:59 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by helenwheels
Couple of things. 54 isn't elderly, and that's how old the father was on the day of the incident. Additionally, 24 other people had filed police complaints against the father for threatening and assaulting them over parking in the lot. That was kept from the jury.

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/16/nyregion/ex-officer-is-sentenced-in-parking-lot-killing.html

You put up a story that is totally biased and gives only one side. You also want it both ways, crying about racism where there is none, yet putting down Pirro who did what you apparently would have wanted.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935094
03/27/18 08:16 AM
03/27/18 08:16 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Instant karma got Campbell.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935097
03/27/18 08:22 AM
03/27/18 08:22 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I
Originally Posted by jace

You put up a story that is totally biased and gives only one side. You also want it both ways, crying about racism where there is none, yet putting down Pirro who did what you apparently would have wanted.

I didn't say a word about racism. What are you on about?

The fact that the father was clearly some kind of nutjob over the parking lot makes it obvious that the fight wasnt racially motivated. 24 complaints to the cops? Just think of how many more people didn't file complaints. They should have let the jury hear that, it would have blown Pirro's racism story out.

You have no idea what I "apparently would have wanted". Or what a 'totally biased' article is, for that matter. You referred to the guy as 'elderly', in an effort to garner sympathy. That's biased, toots.

And Pirro is a twat, who deserves my put downs.

Last edited by helenwheels; 03/27/18 09:09 AM.

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I never met anyone who didn't have a very smart child. What happens to these children, you wonder, when they reach adulthood?

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: helenwheels] #935143
03/27/18 02:17 PM
03/27/18 02:17 PM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
I

I didn't say a word about racism. What are you on about?

The fact that the father was clearly some kind of nutjob over the parking lot makes it obvious that the fight wasnt racially motivated. 24 complaints to the cops? Just think of how many more people didn't file complaints. They should have let the jury hear that, it would have blown Pirro's racism story out.

You have no idea what I "apparently would have wanted". Or what a 'totally biased' article is, for that matter. You referred to the guy as 'elderly', in an effort to garner sympathy. That's biased, toots.

And Pirro is a twat, who deserves my put downs.

Until I posted it you knew nothing about it, now you act like you are an expert. The man was old, I saw his photo an considered him elderly, maybe we should check the age of the baseball bat he was going to be attacked with to see if it's age. He was older and smaller than the man attacking him. The son saw his father in danger, unless you think the attacker was teaching him baseball advice by swing a bat at the older man's head. I do not like Pirro, but she is not what you called her.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935147
03/27/18 03:11 PM
03/27/18 03:11 PM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
I dont have to be an expert. In the article you posted to start the thread it clearly states the father was 54. Try reading instead of just looking at the pictures.

And yeah, Pirro is exactly what I called her. Stiring up racial tension just to convict someone is pretty twatty behavior. And as you pointed out, she continues to fight this ex cops parole. So I stand by that statement.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935148
03/27/18 03:26 PM
03/27/18 03:26 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
I sometimes think Oakasfan actually dislikes negro’s and just tries to be confrontational. If oakasfan saw a negro in trouble, i doubt he would even help him. Things dont add up with him.

Last edited by Aces; 03/27/18 03:27 PM.
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: Aces] #935304
03/29/18 12:51 AM
03/29/18 12:51 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by Aces
I sometimes think Oakasfan actually dislikes negro’s and just tries to be confrontational. If oakasfan saw a negro in trouble, i doubt he would even help him. Things dont add up with him.

Aces...ur gonna get in trouble again just by( I know...I know...) by xpressing ur freedom of speech...but u can't flame on this place...4 get about Oak just like I did...

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: helenwheels] #935318
03/29/18 02:46 AM
03/29/18 02:46 AM
J
jace Offline OP
Underboss
jace  Offline OP
J
Underboss
I dont have to be an expert. In the article you posted to start the thread it clearly states the father was 54. Try reading instead of just looking at the pictures.

And yeah, Pirro is exactly what I called her. Stiring up racial tension just to convict someone is pretty twatty behavior. And as you pointed out, she continues to fight this ex cops parole. So I stand by that statement.

There are 54 years olds in shape, and those who are not. He was the former. And what if he was in shape, or not old? A person sees their father being attacked by man with a baseball bat. He had every right to shoot him dead. The FACT that the man with the bat was bigger and younger adds to me being right. If you had a gun you would have done the same. If it happens to you I hope you get twice the time the cop got.

As for standing by your statement using a vulgarity towards a woman as an insult of Pirro, if you are a man you should be ashamed. If you are a woman you should be twice as ashamed.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935438
03/30/18 01:13 AM
03/30/18 01:13 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

There are 54 years olds in shape, and those who are not. He was the former. And what if he was in shape, or not old? A person sees their father being attacked by man with a baseball bat. He had every right to shoot him dead. The FACT that the man with the bat was bigger and younger adds to me being right. If you had a gun you would have done the same. If it happens to you I hope you get twice the time the cop got.

As for standing by your statement using a vulgarity towards a woman as an insult of Pirro, if you are a man you should be ashamed. If you are a woman you should be twice as ashamed.

Il luv u Helen.. just 4 that word alone.."Twatty"..Ur my new word hero!!

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: hoodlum] #935439
03/30/18 01:18 AM
03/30/18 01:18 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
And. yes. ur right in everything u said b4 hand....I agree..

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: hoodlum] #935476
03/30/18 07:59 AM
03/30/18 07:59 AM
H
helenwheels Offline
Underboss
helenwheels  Offline
H
Underboss
Originally Posted by hoodlum

Thanks Hoodlum wink

Last edited by helenwheels; 03/30/18 08:00 AM.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: Aces] #935519
03/30/18 02:18 PM
03/30/18 02:18 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss

I noticed this is an edited comment. I wonder how many times you had to edit it. I detect a lot of emascluated, passive-aggression here.

This is always one of my favorite go-to arguments by racists. "you can't really like black people this much". At least you're being honest about yourself here. You don't understand how anyone could ever defend black people, because in your view, they're not really humans. So, any non black person defending black people must have some hidden motive, or it must be an internet act. Because there is just no way a white person could genuinely care about black people.

Most of the country has left people of your mindset behind. Most of us do care about all people, and put a special emphasis on those who are harassed the most by authorities. You're not in the majority. I am.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: OakAsFan] #935550
03/30/18 03:42 PM
03/30/18 03:42 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

I noticed this is an edited comment. I wonder how many times you had to edit it. I detect a lot of emascluated, passive-aggression here.

This is always one of my favorite go-to arguments by racists. "you can't really like black people this much". At least you're being honest about yourself here. You don't understand how anyone could ever defend black people, because in your view, they're not really humans. So, any non black person defending black people must have some hidden motive, or it must be an internet act. Because there is just no way a white person could genuinely care about black people.

Most of the country has left people of your mindset behind. Most of us do care about all people, and put a special emphasis on those who are harassed the most by authorities. You're not in the majority. I am.

Oh Oak.. go back downstairs 2 ur parent's basement & jerk 2 an old 80s Penthouse mag..

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: jace] #935551
03/30/18 03:51 PM
03/30/18 03:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Nice 7th grade burn, Hoodlum. Matches your educational level.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: helenwheels] #935572
03/30/18 06:08 PM
03/30/18 06:08 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.

Thanks Hoodlum wink

Thats Great!

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: hoodlum] #935579
03/30/18 07:21 PM
03/30/18 07:21 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Oh Oak.. go back downstairs 2 ur parent's basement & jerk 2 an old 80s Penthouse mag..

You two have to stop this childish shit. If you can't behave you'll be banished to the sandbox.

Re: Jeanine Pirro and imprisoned police officer [Re: SC] #936337
04/05/18 01:10 PM
04/05/18 01:10 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted by SC

You two have to stop this childish shit. If you can't behave you'll be banished to the sandbox.

I apologize SC & to Oak, it was rather childish ...again,,sorry. I only like sand if it is on the beach.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull