GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 125 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Lucchese Family administration #931537
03/02/18 01:00 AM
03/02/18 01:00 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Boss: Vic Amuso

Acting Boss: Matthew Madonna

Acting Street Boss: ?

Underboss: Steve Crea

Acting Underboss: ?

Consigliere: Joseph DiNapoli

Acting Consigliere: ?

7 members of the Lucchese administration with half of them in prison. They are starting to look like the "top heavy" Colombo family.

Vic, Matty and Joey should retire because they are all in prison and in their 80's. They ain't doing the Luccheses any favors by holding onto power.

I wonder who represents them on the streets?

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931542
03/02/18 04:11 AM
03/02/18 04:11 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
What do you mean top-heavy? There are still a vast amount of soldiers and capos beneath them.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931544
03/02/18 06:35 AM
03/02/18 06:35 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
What do you mean top-heavy? There are still a vast amount of soldiers and capos beneath them.

The Colombo's have a boss, acting boss, street boss, underboss, acting underboss and consigliere all for a family of 85 made members.

Last edited by Neo; 03/02/18 06:35 AM.
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931568
03/02/18 01:48 PM
03/02/18 01:48 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

amsuo will pick a prison buddy. that guy wi;; pick the new acting bosses. crea and his kid are going to get alot of time. maybe sal avellino comes out of retirement. or that guy bowatt.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931577
03/02/18 02:49 PM
03/02/18 02:49 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo

The Colombo's have a boss, acting boss, street boss, underboss, acting underboss and consigliere all for a family of 85 made members.

Oh, I see. Too many admin members got it. On the streets, however, the Colombos just have a street boss and underboss right?

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: pmac] #931624
03/02/18 10:49 PM
03/02/18 10:49 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by pmac
amsuo will pick a prison buddy. that guy wi;; pick the new acting bosses. crea and his kid are going to get alot of time. maybe sal avellino comes out of retirement. or that guy bowatt.

Avellino is 82 years old and Bowat is 77 years old. People forget these guys aren't gangsters anymore, they are fucking old men (picture old men with walking sticks, motorized scooters and living in retirement homes)

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931625
03/02/18 10:57 PM
03/02/18 10:57 PM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo

Oh, I see. Too many admin members got it. On the streets, however, the Colombos just have a street boss and underboss right?

And a consigliere. Those three have got to report to the three jail birds - Carmine, Allie Boy and Sonny.

3 guys on the street running things plus taking orders from their jail bird bosses. Must get real fucking chaotic at times with the back and forth communications considering it is difficult getting messages in and out of prison I'd imagine.

Last edited by Neo; 03/02/18 11:02 PM.
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931639
03/03/18 12:25 AM
03/03/18 12:25 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Neo

And a consigliere. Those three have got to report to the three jail birds - Carmine, Allie Boy and Sonny.

3 guys on the street running things plus taking orders from their jail bird bosses. Must get real fucking chaotic at times with the back and forth communications considering it is difficult getting messages in and out of prison I'd imagine.

If you're talking about Sonny Franzese, he's been out for about a year now and I doubt anyone's getting his permission on things.

As for Carmine and Allie: I don't think Andy Russo or whoever is in charge is going back and forth to either of them. The 2011 bust proves that, in any capacity, Andy Russo and his admin (Sonny Franzese then Ben Castellazzo, and Richie Fusco) were running things independently, settling sitdowns on their own, and inducting guys on their own. For example, a list of proposed members might be passed to Carmine, but a guard or somebody on the inside would have to be behind something like that. And that's a big risk considering Carmine is trying to get paroled. As well as this, Carmine has been behind bars since 1986 - I doubt he has anything to say about the guys recently getting inducted.
For Little Allie Boy it's a bit more uncertain as to how much of a role he plays today but it is confirmed that he was behind Ralph DeLeo being put in as acting boss/street boss. I'd say him and Carmine probably choose whose in charge on the streets and it's up to that person to decide how things are run.

Also, acting underboss Donnie Montemarano is back in LA I think. His role was only interim until the other guys got recently. Andy Russo's got no risk of violating supervised release since those restrictions are over, and Ben Castellazzo has (as of this year) been allowed back into New York (he was barred from travelling to NY for three years following his release from prison).
Tom Farese's short reign as "acting consigliere" ended when he was indicted (even though he was acquitted) since he moved back down to Florida after that.

Any thoughts on who is consig nowadays? Or maybe this topic should go back to being about the Luccheses...

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931647
03/03/18 01:08 AM
03/03/18 01:08 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
[quote=Neo][quote=NickyfromTampa]

If you're talking about Sonny Franzese, he's been out for about a year now and I doubt anyone's getting his permission on things.

As for Carmine and Allie: I don't think Andy Russo or whoever is in charge is going back and forth to either of them. The 2011 bust proves that, in any capacity, Andy Russo and his admin (Sonny Franzese then Ben Castellazzo, and Richie Fusco) were running things independently, settling sitdowns on their own, and inducting guys on their own. For example, a list of proposed members might be passed to Carmine, but a guard or somebody on the inside would have to be behind something like that. And that's a big risk considering Carmine is trying to get paroled. As well as this, Carmine has been behind bars since 1986 - I doubt he has anything to say about the guys recently getting inducted.
For Little Allie Boy it's a bit more uncertain as to how much of a role he plays today but it is confirmed that he was behind Ralph DeLeo being put in as acting boss/street boss. I'd say him and Carmine probably choose whose in charge on the streets and it's up to that person to decide how things are run.

Also, acting underboss Donnie Montemarano is back in LA I think. His role was only interim until the other guys got recently. Andy Russo's got no risk of violating supervised release since those restrictions are over, and Ben Castellazzo has (as of this year) been allowed back into New York (he was barred from travelling to NY for three years following his release from prison).
Tom Farese's short reign as "acting consigliere" ended when he was indicted (even though he was acquitted) since he moved back down to Florida after that.

Any thoughts on who is consig nowadays? Or maybe this topic should go back to being about the Luccheses...

Ah that is right, I forgot Sonny got paroled.

Yeah I guess that makes sense that Carmine and Allie choose who is running things on the streets and the guys they choose on the streets take care of everything.

I don't have that much knowledge on the Colombo family guys so I can't even take a guess who is the consig nowadays.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931651
03/03/18 02:07 AM
03/03/18 02:07 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
[quote=Neo][quote=NickyfromTampa]

I don't have that much knowledge on the Colombo family guys so I can't even take a guess who is the consig nowadays.

Some thoughts:
Fat Dennis DeLucia, 76y - Capo as of 2011
Ralph 'the Old Man' Lombardo, 86y - Capo as 2011, Acting consig from 2000-2003, Ruling Panel from 1996-2000
Joseph Baudanza, 73y - Capo as of 2006/2007, Ruling Panel member from 1993-1994
Sonny Franzese, 100y - You never know, he was active recently and seems to be in alright health. I know I said before that nobody was taking orders from him, which I still believe to be true, but he could possibly be consigliere.
Nicky Rizzo, 90y - Racked up his first ever arrest in 2011, referred to by Capeci as a "feared and respected Colombo wiseguy." Very low-key, under-the-radar type guy.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/03/18 02:42 AM.
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931655
03/03/18 03:07 AM
03/03/18 03:07 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
@NickyfromTampa - I can't quote your post for some unknown reason.

Joseph Baudanza looks like the most likely candidate from that list due to his younger age and credentials.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931658
03/03/18 04:13 AM
03/03/18 04:13 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo

Joseph Baudanza looks like the most likely candidate from that list due to his younger age and credentials.

I forgot about Vincent 'Three Fingers' Ricciardo, 72y, a Long Island capo as of 2004, who was the representative and controller of the family's construction interests while Tom Petrizzo was shelved in the 1990s. Ricciardo, also known as 'Vinny Unions,' was viewed highly by John DeRoss and attended meetings with Genovese family constructions bigwigs, including Louis Moscatiello.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931665
03/03/18 05:49 AM
03/03/18 05:49 AM
N
Neo Offline OP
Underboss
Neo  Offline OP
N
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo

I forgot about Vincent 'Three Fingers' Ricciardo, 72y, a Long Island capo as of 2004, who was the representative and controller of the family's construction interests while Tom Petrizzo was shelved in the 1990s. Ricciardo, also known as 'Vinny Unions,' was viewed highly by John DeRoss and attended meetings with Genovese family constructions bigwigs, including Louis Moscatiello.

With a nickname like "Vinny Unions" I guess he has good influence in the construction unions. I didn't know the Colombos still have their hands in construction.

May be that guy could be the consig because the construction unions are a big money maker.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #931668
03/03/18 06:29 AM
03/03/18 06:29 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Neo

With a nickname like "Vinny Unions" I guess he has good influence in the construction unions. I didn't know the Colombos still have their hands in construction.

May be that guy could be the consig because the construction unions are a big money maker.

Tom Petrizzo was an enormous player in construction and was confirmed as the Colombo family's representative in construction and union rackets, but was shelved for supporting Vic Orena in the conflict. So post-1993, after his acquittal, he was shelved. This is probably around the time that Vinny Unions took control of the rackets, and he was later confirmed as the Colombo family's construction/unions representative. He was indicted in 2003 and spent around five years in prison, and Tom Petrizzo was brought back into the fold and got some rackets going, as well as Ralph Scopo Jr. My knowledge on that is a bit murky so I'd have to do some research.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/03/18 06:29 AM.
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932154
03/06/18 11:58 PM
03/06/18 11:58 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
As far as I remember back in the late 90's Nicky didn't hold much weight at all when Wild Bill was around.

Power Shifts however, he was referred to as the "OLD GUY" and that is going back 20+ years ago.

I cannot see him holding any sort of admin position.

He never made it to CAPO

Also, you guys have to remember, in LCN just like in the rest of the world the power comes from wealth and a lot of these old guys are wealthy.

At their advanced age they are not spear haeding major rackets however, they are getting a piece from the guys on the ground that are using their MONEY, POWER and INFLUENCE...

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: BensonHURST] #932155
03/07/18 12:10 AM
03/07/18 12:10 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
As far as I remember back in the late 90's Nicky didn't hold much weight at all when Wild Bill was around.

Power Shifts however, he was referred to as the "OLD GUY" and that is going back 20+ years ago.

I cannot see him holding any sort of admin position.

He never made it to CAPO

Also, you guys have to remember, in LCN just like in the rest of the world the power comes from wealth and a lot of these old guys are wealthy.

At their advanced age they are not spear haeding major rackets however, they are getting a piece from the guys on the ground that are using their MONEY, POWER and INFLUENCE...

I don't think Nicky Rizzo ever really wanted to be a capo. He has never been in any sophisticated scams, just shylocking. With that being said, the guy is extremely good at what he does. Didn't get a single arrest in his career until the ripe old age of 84, even though he has been a made guy since 1978. Rizzo has, over the years, owned a gas station, used car lot, pizza parlor, social clubs, and a general contracting business. His general contracting business, as a favor to Bonanno soldier Johnny Faraci, employed future bigtime Bonanno Zips Baldo Amato and Cesare Bonventre.

Rizzo has been a longtime member of the Russo crew, which was formerly run by last-known street boss Andy Russo, and is currently run by Russo's son Billy. Rizzo knows Andy Mush well, given the fact that Rizzo was able to extort $15,000 from Joe Caves Competiello in 1996. Competiello was attacked by a Rizzo underling over a debt, but Competiello grabbed the bat and beat the perpetrator pretty bad. Rizzo was able to call on Andy Mush (who was then the family's acting boss) to lean on Competiello to pay the kid's medical expenses.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932158
03/07/18 02:13 AM
03/07/18 02:13 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Yes, he had the Pizzera on 18th and 85th street, with Sunny..

He represented me and my ex partner on a wall street beef we had
We initially won and then when Wild Bill got involved we ended up losing...

He took all the money
Wild Bill had alot of power back then
Thats why they whacked him.

Nicky was ok to deal with.
He was ok to deal with
Didn't have the "YOU KNOW WHO I AM" chip on his shoulder.

Joe Caves never ever thought that guy would flip
He was bad to the bone...

He was a real scumbag

He would run around the neighborhood stabbing people up if someone said they were a rat...
And look what he did

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: BensonHURST] #932159
03/07/18 05:17 AM
03/07/18 05:17 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Yes, he had the Pizzera on 18th and 85th street, with Sunny..

He represented me and my ex partner on a wall street beef we had
We initially won and then when Wild Bill got involved we ended up losing...

He took all the money
Wild Bill had alot of power back then
Thats why they whacked him.

Nicky was ok to deal with.
He was ok to deal with
Didn't have the "YOU KNOW WHO I AM" chip on his shoulder.

Joe Caves never ever thought that guy would flip
He was bad to the bone...

He was a real scumbag

He would run around the neighborhood stabbing people up if someone said they were a rat...
And look what he did

Hey Bensonhurst, you seem to have a lot of knowledge about this stuff. If you don't mind me asking, what connection do you have with the mob?

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932192
03/07/18 02:23 PM
03/07/18 02:23 PM
Great Britain
British Offline
Underboss
British  Offline
Underboss
Great Britain
Do you think they have made new guys or are the fading away?

British is best....
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: British] #932206
03/07/18 04:17 PM
03/07/18 04:17 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by British
Do you think they have made new guys or are the fading away?

They have almost certainly made new guys. The 2011 indictment showed they were doing a making ceremony every year. There are also dozens of young Italian associates that are potential candidates.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932212
03/07/18 04:49 PM
03/07/18 04:49 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I grew up all around it

Was involved here and there

If you watched JG jr's interview when he is describing the old neighborhood he was spot on

It was all around a club on every other corner

If you lived in Bensonhurst you more than likely were Italian, you more than likely had a big family and your more than likely had an uncle, cousin, brother, in-law, neighbor etc...Someone that was someone... Or worse case you knew someone that knew someone...

It was just part of your every day life

There was a part of that life that was really cool to be around

As I got older I also seen the other part of it, the lives that were ruined, the families that were destroyed, guys getting 10, 20 30 years, good guys getting jammed up ratting and having to move away...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally know three guys that have been made and for whatever the reason are not on these lists that I see on here.

My opinion is that it is not dead, I do not see it ever being dead...
It is no where near what it used to be and never will be anything to close to that...

Alot of these guys are making money from legit businesses now

The social clubs are few and far in between
They are not running around the town like they are Royalty

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932213
03/07/18 04:54 PM
03/07/18 04:54 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Where do you guys get all of the information that you get to make these lists?

From reading indictments??

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: BensonHURST] #932219
03/07/18 06:14 PM
03/07/18 06:14 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Where do you guys get all of the information that you get to make these lists?

From reading indictments??

Indictments, FBI reports, news articles & GL news, mob turncoats.
Who else do you have as "made members?"

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/07/18 06:15 PM.
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932221
03/07/18 06:32 PM
03/07/18 06:32 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
WOW amazing you can get all that info and piece it together like that...

Sorry, these guys I know personally and see from time to time if It got back that i was on here giving out personal info like that
They would have every right to be upset with me and these guys could tend to be not so nice if they are pissed at you...

3 Guys listed on a couple of the lists that I have seen on here actually it is 4 now that I think of it.

3 from the family wild bill was associated with and one from the one Casso was

All the info you had I was going to ask you if you were from around here originally

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: BensonHURST] #932225
03/07/18 06:57 PM
03/07/18 06:57 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
WOW amazing you can get all that info and piece it together like that...

Sorry, these guys I know personally and see from time to time if It got back that i was on here giving out personal info like that
They would have every right to be upset with me and these guys could tend to be not so nice if they are pissed at you...

3 Guys listed on a couple of the lists that I have seen on here actually it is 4 now that I think of it.

3 from the family wild bill was associated with and one from the one Casso was

All the info you had I was going to ask you if you were from around here originally

That's fair enough that you don't want to name their names. I am not from NY originally but I have lived there some of my life.

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: BensonHURST] #932231
03/07/18 07:27 PM
03/07/18 07:27 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
I grew up all around it

Was involved here and there

If you watched JG jr's interview when he is describing the old neighborhood he was spot on

It was all around a club on every other corner

If you lived in Bensonhurst you more than likely were Italian, you more than likely had a big family and your more than likely had an uncle, cousin, brother, in-law, neighbor etc...Someone that was someone... Or worse case you knew someone that knew someone...

It was just part of your every day life

There was a part of that life that was really cool to be around

As I got older I also seen the other part of it, the lives that were ruined, the families that were destroyed, guys getting 10, 20 30 years, good guys getting jammed up ratting and having to move away...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally know three guys that have been made and for whatever the reason are not on these lists that I see on here.

My opinion is that it is not dead, I do not see it ever being dead...
It is no where near what it used to be and never will be anything to close to that...

Alot of these guys are making money from legit businesses now

The social clubs are few and far in between
They are not running around the town like they are Royalty

What street are you from?

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932233
03/07/18 07:46 PM
03/07/18 07:46 PM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
We had a lot of this "involved" guys around these forums.

Only real insider was Kenji Gallo(he was associate,Colombo),back on RealDeal while it existed.

Last edited by Strax; 03/07/18 07:47 PM.

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932237
03/07/18 09:02 PM
03/07/18 09:02 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
70th Street and 16th ave
18th ave and 81st Street

Anything still going on down in Tampa?

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: Neo] #932241
03/07/18 09:25 PM
03/07/18 09:25 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
is that by frank and sal

Re: Lucchese Family administration [Re: BensonHURST] #932247
03/07/18 09:44 PM
03/07/18 09:44 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
70th Street and 16th ave
18th ave and 81st Street

Anything still going on down in Tampa?

Not really. Gambinos took over the Trafficante remnants in the mid-2000s but they've mostly died out I think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull