GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 109 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,734
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,282
Posts1,057,838
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future #930974
02/26/18 10:19 AM
02/26/18 10:19 AM
WhackWhack Offline OP
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline OP
Made Member
One of my favorite Cosa Nostra figures is Anthony "Bruno" Indelicato. He is a true Man of honor. He was in on the Galante hit and even though his family killed his Father he put it behind him eventually and returned to the Bonannos. Something I am wondering about though is his age. I can't find an exact date. I have seen 1947 and 1956. In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter but if Whack Whack is "only" in his early 60s then is there a chance he is thrust into a leadership role when he gets out in a few years? Or is his Coke use still an issue. He was close with some major players.....Tommy Karate, Vinny Gorgeous etc.

Not only that but we know for sure Sonny Red was born in 1931. I know men can father kids young but if Bruno is really born in 1947 then that means Sonny Red fathered Bruno at age 15/16. That is pretty young. Regardless, a guy like Bruno Indelicato is a mafia legend and men like him should be the ones silently applauded, not the Gottis and Skinny Joeys. Attention should NEVER be brought upon yourself when you are either committing a crime and/or are a major criminal.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #930984
02/26/18 11:46 AM
02/26/18 11:46 AM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Regardless, a guy like Bruno Indelicato is a mafia legend and men like him should be the ones silently applauded, not the Gottis and Skinny Joeys. Attention should NEVER be brought upon yourself when you are either committing a crime and/or are a major criminal.

I'm the last over here to say that every mobster is an evil scumbag, but to put them on a pedestal is a bridge too far even for me. To me mobster like Gotti or Merlino aren't better or worse then guys like Indelicato or Chin Gigante. They just had a different MO, but they did the same immoral things and none of them made the world a better place..

About his age, he is most definitely born in 1956 because I've read that he was one of the youngest capos ever at the age of 23 when he got the promotion after being one of the killers of Carmine Galante..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #930985
02/26/18 11:48 AM
02/26/18 11:48 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
http://www.lacndb.com/Info.php?name=Anthony%20-%20Bruno%20-%20Indelicato

He was born in 1947 and of course he is a real stand up guy becuase after the santoro murder in 2001 he don't flipped like many bonanno guys in the early 2000s and get 20 y.his release date is 09/28/2023 when he'll be 76 y old.I think that maybe he would retire but who know.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: BillyBrizzi] #930987
02/26/18 12:06 PM
02/26/18 12:06 PM
WhackWhack Offline OP
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline OP
Made Member
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples

He was born in 1947 and of course he is a real stand up guy becuase after the santoro murder in 2001 he don't flipped like many bonanno guys in the early 2000s and get 20 y.his release date is 09/28/2023 when he'll be 76 y old.I think that maybe he would retire but who know.

Yes if his age is 1947 then when he gets out it would probably be best to retire. But if he is born in 56 like poster mentioned above then he'll only be in his mid to late 60s which is young enough for an administrative position. He's literally around the same age as Barney Bellomo if he's born in 56 not 47.

Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
Regardless, a guy like Bruno Indelicato is a mafia legend and men like him should be the ones silently applauded, not the Gottis and Skinny Joeys. Attention should NEVER be brought upon yourself when you are either committing a crime and/or are a major criminal.

I'm the last over here to say that every mobster is an evil scumbag, but to put them on a pedestal is a bridge too far even for me. To me mobster like Gotti or Merlino aren't better or worse then guys like Indelicato or Chin Gigante. They just had a different MO, but they did the same immoral things and none of them made the world a better place..

About his age, he is most definitely born in 1956 because I've read that he was one of the youngest capos ever at the age of 23 when he got the promotion after being one of the killers of Carmine Galante..

Understandable. These are not men to look up to but we are all on a mafia message board for a reason. Guys like Bruno and Vinny Gorgeous are a dying breed. Amuso, Bruno, Frankie Loc, Sonny Franzese, Vinny Gorgeous etc are all stand up men and deserve respect. Frank LoCascio especially. He got a raw deal period. He should be given the Christie Tick treatment and released. I know Christie Tick got parole after it got abolished but Frankie Loc is gonna die in prison for what?! He wasn't a heavy hitter like Sammy. He was a pliable yes man who didn't want to offend Gotti. It pisses me off that the gov cut deals with hypocritical murderers like Sammy, Big Joey and Gaspipe and let's people like Frankie Loc die in prison. I'm not saying he is innocent and didn't deserve time. But a life sentence is ridiculous. Frankie Loc has done nearly 30 years in the can. He's old. He won't harm anyone. He deserves to get out and spend the last few years on the outside. Regardless, I salute Frank LoCascio for being a true man.

It's so funny, before they flipped if you put Frankie Loc and Sammy side by side and Joey Massino and Vinny Gorgeous side by side you would expect the rats to have been Frankie Loc and Vinny Gorgeous. Instead, those are the two REAL MEN and the other 2 the pathetic lowlife rats. If anything Frankie Loc is one of the few mafioso I would understand if he flipped. He got railroaded.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931002
02/26/18 02:23 PM
02/26/18 02:23 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Sorry for you guys but even inmate locator say that he was born in 1947.

Name: ANTHONY INDELICATO

Register Number: 19706-054

Race: White
Sex: Male

Release Date: 09/28/2023

Located At: FCI Danbury

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: furio_from_naples] #931008
02/26/18 02:42 PM
02/26/18 02:42 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Sorry for you guys but even inmate locator say that he was born in 1947.

Name: ANTHONY INDELICATO

Register Number: 19706-054

Race: White
Sex: Male

Release Date: 09/28/2023

Located At: FCI Danbury

You're right Fur, I checked it out too, very surprising..

So Sonny Red was very young when he got Bruno, not older than 16 years. A whole lot of authors also had his age wrong because I've read in more than one book that he was made captain at 23. Very weird that there's so much confusion about his birth year, on every other page on the internet it's either '47 or '56..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931011
02/26/18 02:50 PM
02/26/18 02:50 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
It pisses me off that the gov cut deals with hypocritical murderers like Sammy, Big Joey and Gaspipe and let's people like Frankie Loc die in prison. I'm not saying he is innocent and didn't deserve time. But a life sentence is ridiculous. Frankie Loc has done nearly 30 years in the can. He's old. He won't harm anyone. He deserves to get out and spend the last few years on the outside. Regardless, I salute Frank LoCascio for being a true man.

It's so funny, before they flipped if you put Frankie Loc and Sammy side by side and Joey Massino and Vinny Gorgeous side by side you would expect the rats to have been Frankie Loc and Vinny Gorgeous. Instead, those are the two REAL MEN and the other 2 the pathetic lowlife rats. If anything Frankie Loc is one of the few mafioso I would understand if he flipped. He got railroaded.

I couldn't agree more about the Frankie Loc situation WW, that's a massive injustice, unworthy of a democratic constitutional state like the US.

I also have huge respect for guys like Gotti and Scarfo, who did their time without cooperating with the government, regardless of the acts they committed. There aren't much mobsters like that out there anymore, Vinny Gorgeous and Frankie Loc are a dying breed indeed..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 02/26/18 02:51 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: BillyBrizzi] #931020
02/26/18 03:00 PM
02/26/18 03:00 PM
WhackWhack Offline OP
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline OP
Made Member
It pisses me off that the gov cut deals with hypocritical murderers like Sammy, Big Joey and Gaspipe and let's people like Frankie Loc die in prison. I'm not saying he is innocent and didn't deserve time. But a life sentence is ridiculous. Frankie Loc has done nearly 30 years in the can. He's old. He won't harm anyone. He deserves to get out and spend the last few years on the outside. Regardless, I salute Frank LoCascio for being a true man.

I couldn't agree more about the Frankie Loc situation WW, that's a massive injustice, unworthy of a democratic constitutional state like the US.

I also have huge respect for guys like Gotti and Scarfo, who did their time without cooperating with the government, regardless of the acts they committed. There aren't much mobsters like that out there anymore, Vinny Gorgeous and Frankie Loc are a dying breed indeed..

I commend gotti for keeping his mouth shut but his stupid rule against pleas that involve the admittence of LCN/the gambino family ruined his family. The Genovese and Luccheses try to play ball and plea to lesser deals so they spend 5-10 years inside then back out instead of going to trial and getting life. Maybe if Gotti wasn't a publicity hound I could respect his rule but when you are on the cover of magazines and are mugging for cameras his no plea deal is just idiotic. I know Frankie Locs son is a solider but I have a feeling even if he didn't have a son in the life he still would have stood tall. The Frankie Locs and Vinny Bascianos deserve the admiration and respect not the Gottis.

I also want to make it clear that I am not one of those I'll never snitch blah blah types. I understand some people do it to save their lives, or they got screwed over by the people they are testifying against. It is what it is. What I am against is any MURDERING RAT getting any time off. The fact Gravano got 5 years for 19 (HA more like 40) murders , Massino time served for dozens of murders etc is a joke. Casso, Gravano and Massino were all anti rat kill kill kill just for mere suspicion and they all folded like a wet napkin. Casso especially disappoints me.

Last edited by WhackWhack; 02/26/18 03:04 PM.
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931080
02/26/18 05:44 PM
02/26/18 05:44 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss

I commend gotti for keeping his mouth shut but his stupid rule against pleas that involve the admittence of LCN/the gambino family ruined his family. The Genovese and Luccheses try to play ball and plea to lesser deals so they spend 5-10 years inside then back out instead of going to trial and getting life.

Ironically, it was his own brother and best friend who were hurt the most by this unrealistic edict. They will finish their sentences later this year as septuagenarians for chrissake!! Very unnecessary indeed..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931098
02/26/18 06:26 PM
02/26/18 06:26 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Strange how many people on this thread didn't have the foresight to check the inmate tracker for his age.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 02/26/18 06:27 PM.
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931115
02/26/18 08:12 PM
02/26/18 08:12 PM
WhackWhack Offline OP
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline OP
Made Member
Originally Posted by NickyfromTampa
Strange how many people on this thread didn't have the foresight to check the inmate tracker for his age.

Maybe because there is conflicting info? Yes we all knew to check the BoP inmate locator to see he was born in 1947. The problem is numerous not just one or two sources have also said he was born in 1956. Not to mention Al Indelicato was born in 1931 so that would mean Sonny Red became a dad at 15-16. Not just a simple search and shut case.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931161
02/27/18 02:46 AM
02/27/18 02:46 AM
Yonkers, NY
Yonkers Offline
Button
Yonkers  Offline
Button
Yonkers, NY
[Linked Image]

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931163
02/27/18 03:05 AM
02/27/18 03:05 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss

Yes if his age is 1947 then when he gets out it would probably be best to retire. But if he is born in 56 like poster mentioned above then he'll only be in his mid to late 60s which is young enough for an administrative position. He's literally around the same age as Barney Bellomo if he's born in 56 not 47.

Understandable. These are not men to look up to but we are all on a mafia message board for a reason. Guys like Bruno and Vinny Gorgeous are a dying breed. Amuso, Bruno, Frankie Loc, Sonny Franzese, Vinny Gorgeous etc are all stand up men and deserve respect. Frank LoCascio especially. He got a raw deal period. He should be given the Christie Tick treatment and released. I know Christie Tick got parole after it got abolished but Frankie Loc is gonna die in prison for what?! He wasn't a heavy hitter like Sammy. He was a pliable yes man who didn't want to offend Gotti. It pisses me off that the gov cut deals with hypocritical murderers like Sammy, Big Joey and Gaspipe and let's people like Frankie Loc die in prison. I'm not saying he is innocent and didn't deserve time. But a life sentence is ridiculous. Frankie Loc has done nearly 30 years in the can. He's old. He won't harm anyone. He deserves to get out and spend the last few years on the outside. Regardless, I salute Frank LoCascio for being a true man.

lol yeah Frankie Loc and Vinny don't look like they could eat a life sentence but they fucking did!!

I still can't believe Joey flipped

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931164
02/27/18 03:11 AM
02/27/18 03:11 AM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Casso, Gravano and Massino were all anti rat kill kill kill just for mere suspicion and they all folded like a wet napkin. Casso especially disappoints me.

Casso folded because Amuso found out about his plot to whack him and booted Casso out of the Lucchese family. Casso probably didn't feel that omerta applied to him from that point on, so he decided on self-preservation.

Last edited by Neo; 02/27/18 03:12 AM.
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: Yonkers] #931168
02/27/18 06:18 AM
02/27/18 06:18 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted by Yonkers
[Linked Image]

I don't think is him,look too young for a 70 y old

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: furio_from_naples] #931170
02/27/18 07:01 AM
02/27/18 07:01 AM
WhackWhack Offline OP
Made Member
WhackWhack  Offline OP
Made Member
[Linked Image]

i didn't think so at first but look at his eyes in this pic compared to the pic of Bruno as a young man in his 20s/30s at the wedding...same person.

Last edited by WhackWhack; 02/27/18 07:02 AM.
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931173
02/27/18 07:21 AM
02/27/18 07:21 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
[Linked Image]

i didn't think so at first but look at his eyes in this pic compared to the pic of Bruno as a young man in his 20s/30s at the wedding...same person.

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Escambia-County-FL/Anthony-Indelicato.3761486.html

Anthony Indelicato was booked in Escambia County, FL on 12/13/2009.

Sorry but Bruno indelicato was sentenced in 2008.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: furio_from_naples] #931200
02/27/18 01:48 PM
02/27/18 01:48 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
[Linked Image]

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Escambia-County-FL/Anthony-Indelicato.3761486.html

Anthony Indelicato was booked in Escambia County, FL on 12/13/2009.

Sorry but Bruno indelicato was sentenced in 2008.

Furio is correct. That Anthony Indelicato in that photo was born in 1968 and lives in Pensacola, Florida.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931218
02/27/18 03:47 PM
02/27/18 03:47 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
That doesn't even favor Bruno lol That's as funny as the guy that had the "personal" Paul Castellano photos that he swore up and down was him and it was wayyyyyy off lol

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931224
02/27/18 04:56 PM
02/27/18 04:56 PM
K
Kash Offline
Made Member
Kash  Offline
K
Made Member
I hear that guy goes by Sonny Red in Ecambia County jail. “Hey Lamarkus, ever seen Donnie Brasco? That’s my grandfather & father. I’m the head of the Fla panhandle mob. You gonna eat that boiled egg?”

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931228
02/27/18 05:46 PM
02/27/18 05:46 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

think sonny red went to prison for along time with carmine galante and the herion thing in the 60tys. he was also on lifetime parole i think for a murder at the time of his death. his son must not have seen alot of him when he was young.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931263
02/27/18 09:37 PM
02/27/18 09:37 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

Maybe because there is conflicting info? Yes we all knew to check the BoP inmate locator to see he was born in 1947. The problem is numerous not just one or two sources have also said he was born in 1956. Not to mention Al Indelicato was born in 1931 so that would mean Sonny Red became a dad at 15-16. Not just a simple search and shut case.

Good point WhackWhack, my bad.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: pmac] #931268
02/27/18 10:08 PM
02/27/18 10:08 PM
K
Kash Offline
Made Member
Kash  Offline
K
Made Member
Originally Posted by pmac
think sonny red went to prison for along time with carmine galante and the herion thing in the 60tys. he was also on lifetime parole i think for a murder at the time of his death. his son must not have seen alot of him when he was young.

I cannot imagine what lifetime parole would do to someone mentally and psychologically. You’d never feel safe or free

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931277
02/27/18 10:50 PM
02/27/18 10:50 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

the famous wedding photos from that guy bonos wedding that was like a herion traffickers ball 1980 theres all sonny reds guys and kid. he couldnt go cause of parole.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931353
02/28/18 01:04 PM
02/28/18 01:04 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

Guys I don't understand you,is so strange to be father at 16 y old ? Happens now in 2017 and for sure was normal in the late 1940s.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: furio_from_naples] #931362
02/28/18 01:57 PM
02/28/18 01:57 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

Guys I don't understand you,is so strange to be father at 16 y old ? Happens now in 2017 and for sure was normal in the late 1940s.

It certainly wasn't normal in America in the 1940s. No way.

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931372
02/28/18 03:44 PM
02/28/18 03:44 PM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Hes a drug addict mob guy convict. At least hes got a fan in you buddy. Cool user name

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: NickyfromTampa] #931384
02/28/18 05:48 PM
02/28/18 05:48 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy

So for you doesn't existed the teenager moms in 1940s ?

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: WhackWhack] #931385
02/28/18 05:55 PM
02/28/18 05:55 PM
Novi Sad,Serbia
alexandarns Offline
Underboss
alexandarns  Offline
Underboss
Novi Sad,Serbia
Alphonse Indelicato was born 1927. his brother Joseph was born in 1931...Just so everybody knows

Re: How old is Bruno Indelicato and his future [Re: furio_from_naples] #931392
02/28/18 06:38 PM
02/28/18 06:38 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss

So for you doesn't existed the teenager moms in 1940s ?

They existed, but it was not "normal." The same way incest exists, but is not "normal."

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull