GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Ciment), 148 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,819
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,301
Posts1,058,210
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 30 31
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: cookcounty] #931541
03/02/18 04:10 AM
03/02/18 04:10 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by cookcounty
It aint dead until the last remaining member dies

The organization is dead but some members are not. Simple as that.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #931759
03/04/18 05:02 AM
03/04/18 05:02 AM
J
Jeremythejew Offline
Made Member
Jeremythejew  Offline
J
Made Member

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #931809
03/04/18 11:46 AM
03/04/18 11:46 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
The last post on that form was back in 2016! Are you guys serious? Should we create a single thread for each crime family???

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #931992
03/05/18 06:44 PM
03/05/18 06:44 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
I take some issues with Rooster's posts in the 2016 thread. I won't take what Giacomo Vacari says into account because he is an exposed & admitted liar.

"Members are still under surveillance by BPD and NYS Police, Im not sure about the Feds but they are thought to be viable per local and state law enforecement's definition." - There is no evidence of this happening, and if BPD and NYS police have been stalking mobsters continuously for over a decade, there would be at least one bust now. Also, I don't recall LE ever saying the mob is still active in Buffalo, and news reports have cited LE as saying the opposite.

"Per FBI standards they may be dead because they dont need to go after them at a federal level and resources go after the big drug suppliers there (Sinola) but per local and state law enforcement the family is still watched and several members are under surveillance. This is directly from law enforcement's mouth." - This is not directly from law enforcement's mouth. Where did LE say this? Give me a link. And don't just say that a cop told you in a bar one night.

"I know what goes on here and I have sources that are more than credible." - Yeah right. Why should anybody believe you? Nothing you've said has been proven right.

@Sonny Blackstein said this on the 2016 thread, which sums it up quite nicely:
"I also think it's suspicious that 'Rooster' who has 'street' knowledge claims not to know any members personally yet seems to know the hierarchy of a secret society and when they have making ceremonies, what crews are active etc etc " - That is an interesting point since if your sources were all law enforcement, and law enforcement knows about this secret society's making ceremonies, rackets, etc. why haven't there been any busts. All these cops are telling you stuff about the Buffalo mob and are illustrating their involvement in organized crime. Why hasn't there been a single bust in over 15 years??? Also, you have yet to explain anything about the "recent busts" you mentioned, even though I have asked you numerous times about them.

"That making ceremony was talked about in various circles many times over for years, this stuff isn't a secret." - Give me a break.

"Sources? ok no problem, Ill make sure to get notarized affidavits from all of them and possible see if they'll take a lie detector test that I can show you the results of because of the belief that you validating my stories means something to me." - I don't see why you're being sarcastic. It's perfectly acceptable to ask for sources. Otherwise anyone can bullshit.

By the way, you seem to have no problem citing Ron Fino as a source on the family's current matters since he mentioned 15+ years ago that the family had a chance of rebuilding and that the unions weren't fully cleaned up. But, as someone on the other thread mentioned, he posted this on his Facebook: http://buffalonews.com/2017/03/19/fbi-says-buffalos-mafia-family-ceased-operations/ which means he pretty much views the family as dead as well.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #932040
03/06/18 12:30 AM
03/06/18 12:30 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I totally understand and respect your decision to believe journalists over a bloggers. What else can I do than divulge what I believe to be factual? Would it make you feel better if I were to concede to your assumptions? Im confused as to what your real input is to this forum.

Dont worry about what Im doing
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932041
03/06/18 12:34 AM
03/06/18 12:34 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
To me, in your rebuttals and refuting, I consider you to be full of crap. So what is the point? For me to try to prove to someone that the family is viable? I already gave this info two years ago. Its active and holds a hierarchy, as simple as that.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #932046
03/06/18 03:31 AM
03/06/18 03:31 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by The_Rooster
To me, in your rebuttals and refuting, I consider you to be full of crap. So what is the point? For me to try to prove to someone that the family is viable? I already gave this info two years ago. Its active and holds a hierarchy, as simple as that.

I am punching holes in your story that I believe need to be addressed so that other people aren't misled. If you can prove that the family is still active, and you can address the points I have made, then we can give you the benefit of the doubt. This is a forum for discussion and if everyone was allowed to spout out whatever they want without being pressed for proof, then that's just anarchy.

If your story is 100% legit, then surely you can address the points I have made. It shouldn't be difficult. For example, what are the busts you cited? I have asked you numerous times and you choose to ignore that. How come your law enforcement sources a) know the whole hierarchy of the family, b) know the rough whereabouts of whose being made, c) what rackets are active, d) conducting surveillance on various members then why hasn't there a) been a bust or b) been any sort of statement to the press.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932050
03/06/18 06:19 AM
03/06/18 06:19 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Fratello is the only made member still partially active. A few associates are still active, but there is no family there, unless you count Philadelphia.

The_Rooster, are you talking about Michael Wilson for the 2010 and 2012? He only rubbed shoulders with some of those members of Buffalo and they only knew him as George Possiodis, an alias. There is no proof that Giglia and Tavano were involved with Phantom Holdings.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932065
03/06/18 09:01 AM
03/06/18 09:01 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Let's just wait for the violi trial

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: thebigfella] #932070
03/06/18 09:47 AM
03/06/18 09:47 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yes, lets wait for the Violi trial. I know things because I hear things, I am going by what I hear and what I believe to be factual, not simply journalists stories that you believe to be gospel and waiting on FBI to lie to the general public anyway so they can look like organized crime eradicating heroes to us. You really dont think law enforcement is keeping tabs on these guys, they still want to put Bifulco away for life for a bunch of old murders. You dont think that if a beat cop tells someone that then its probably the truth? Its not a secret organization, all of these guys have friends and hang arounds that talk, people in the community know who these guys are and what they do. There is younger guys that are definitely made like Feliciano and Cardinale. I already told you , the Cohen bust in 10 and the Wilson bust Giacomi just brought up, and not every bust has to have a high profile member attached to be considered an actual bust. Made members dont have to be charged in order to have benefitted from a crime/scam. The bust in '17 was a Buffalo bust no matter how you want to interpret the story. There still is union corruption at both the 210 and 91, and I believe at the grocers union ,there is still a huge book, there is still loans, there is still backdoor deals, fencing, etc., etc. and tribute is paid. They are not a huge priority for local law enforcement because they do not kill anymore and they are organized and quasi legit. Buffalo/Niagara has a lot of other issues to deal with like gangs, opiod epidemic, drug, gun, and sex trafficking through the borders. Like you said, this is a forum, Im just giving my input but to continually have to drive my points home and be considered a liar because a news article that is ridiculous and is a form of entertainment in itself contradicts my story is a waste of time. Detroit is active and very insulated, theres not a bust every couple of years, and some people claim that KC is active. The Mafia today is a different Mafia, its weakened obviously and Buffalo is probably the weakest, but it exists.

Another bust we can reference is the rich guy from Rochester who owned those restaurants and got caught with the huge book and hit with money laundering....can someone help me on that one?
Also, in the early 2010s, 2 reputed younger soldiers from Rochester got caught with drugs and guns in Ithaca. It was online at one point.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932072
03/06/18 10:54 AM
03/06/18 10:54 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I think Pittsburgh is active

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932073
03/06/18 11:03 AM
03/06/18 11:03 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
Yes, for sure, along with Seattle and Denver

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932083
03/06/18 01:37 PM
03/06/18 01:37 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
If I can agree with you and say buffalo is active, how can you disagree with me on Pittsburgh? There's more evidence that Pittsburgh if functioning as an organized group than buffalo

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: thebigfella] #932087
03/06/18 02:11 PM
03/06/18 02:11 PM
F
Flushing Offline OP
Capo
Flushing  Offline OP
F
Capo
Originally Posted by thebigfella
Should we create a single thread for each crime family???

I believe we should. And pinned to the top maybe?

There seems to be two types of posters:

1) The "Ivy" posters who concentrate on FBI and credible LE sources, journalists,etc.
2) The "Pizzaboy" posters who have internal knowledge of what is going on.

Both of them are gone, and it's getting hard to discern real news from fake news... Just my opinion.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #932088
03/06/18 02:22 PM
03/06/18 02:22 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Yes, lets wait for the Violi trial. I know things because I hear things, I am going by what I hear and what I believe to be factual, not simply journalists stories that you believe to be gospel and waiting on FBI to lie to the general public anyway so they can look like organized crime eradicating heroes to us. You really dont think law enforcement is keeping tabs on these guys, they still want to put Bifulco away for life for a bunch of old murders. You dont think that if a beat cop tells someone that then its probably the truth? Its not a secret organization, all of these guys have friends and hang arounds that talk, people in the community know who these guys are and what they do.

If it's really not a secret organization, and the community knows about then why hasn't the news picked up on it. According to you, everyone in the community as well as law enforcement knows about this not-so-secret society, and whose in charge, etc., but for some reason the area's leading newsmen have been declaring it dead? Something doesn't add up there.

There is younger guys that are definitely made like Feliciano and Cardinale. I already told you , the Cohen bust in 10 and the Wilson bust Giacomi just brought up, and not every bust has to have a high profile member attached to be considered an actual bust. Made members dont have to be charged in order to have benefitted from a crime/scam.

I've tried googling this Cohen bust and have come up with nothing. Also I have seen nothing which indicates Michael Wilson was involved with the Mafia, either now or in the past. If you have any sort of evidence to back up the claim that Wilson is a mob associate or something similar, I'd love to hear it.

The bust in '17 was a Buffalo bust no matter how you want to interpret the story. There still is union corruption at both the 210 and 91, and I believe at the grocers union ,there is still a huge book, there is still loans, there is still backdoor deals, fencing, etc., etc. and tribute is paid. They are not a huge priority for local law enforcement because they do not kill anymore and they are organized and quasi legit.

Wait a minute. They are still involved in union corruption, a huge book, loansharking, backdoor feals, fencing, etc..... but they are quasi-legit? Hmm. If the group was involved in this many illegal activities, then they would still be prominent on law enforcement's radar. And there would be busts.

Buffalo/Niagara has a lot of other iss3ues to deal with like gangs, opiod epidemic, drug, gun, and sex trafficking through the borders. Like you said, this is a forum, Im just giving my input but to continually have to drive my points home and be considered a liar because a news article that is ridiculous and is a form of entertainment in itself contradicts my story is a waste of time. Detroit is active and very insulated, theres not a bust every couple of years, and some people claim that KC is active. The Mafia today is a different Mafia, its weakened obviously and Buffalo is probably the weakest, but it exists.

I am not using that news article as the basis of my story that the Mafia is dead. I am just poking holes in your image of what the Buffalo mafia is. If you respond to the points I have made, then this forum can be a better place and we can gauge your reliability.

Another bust we can reference is the rich guy from Rochester who owned those restaurants and got caught with the huge book and hit with money laundering....can someone help me on that one?
Also, in the early 2010s, 2 reputed younger soldiers from Rochester got caught with drugs and guns in Ithaca. It was online at one point.

Can you provide any sort of news item whatsoever on the arrest of 2 Rochester soldiers? Even if the article doesn't reference their mob ties, there would be something in the news -
a drug and gun bust usually is. Also, what were their names? Surely, if they were soldiers, the feds and press would have jumped on that? Given that mob ties make a case a lot stronger and if the feds can prove a mob organization is still active they can guarantee more funding from Washington? And wouldn't the local media love to hear about a bust with mob ties?

Any links whatsoever to these arrests would be okay.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932089
03/06/18 02:40 PM
03/06/18 02:40 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Thiers know articles on buffalo guys getting arrested, but Thiers alot of articles on Pittsburgh guys getting arrested
@flushing...pizza boy is a bad example, he told lies to protect his friends

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932090
03/06/18 02:47 PM
03/06/18 02:47 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Flushing
Originally Posted by thebigfella
Should we create a single thread for each crime family???

I believe we should. And pinned to the top maybe?

There seems to be two types of posters:

1) The "Ivy" posters who concentrate on FBI and credible LE sources, journalists,etc.
2) The "Pizzaboy" posters who have internal knowledge of what is going on.

Both of them are gone, and it's getting hard to discern real news from fake news... Just my opinion.

I miss lvy posts...

Last edited by MeyerLansky; 03/06/18 02:48 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: thebigfella] #932091
03/06/18 02:58 PM
03/06/18 02:58 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I cant keep going back and forth. Ive given all my info. Articles dont mean everything, busts dont mean everything, quasi legit means that a guy like Todaro is legit but a guy like Bifulco isnt when looking at the family as a whole. The rackets are in tact. Law enforcements priorities have shifted. Does fencing 10k worth of goods a few times a year constitute a racket, does kick backs on contracts within the union? Do you really think theres not a huge book there? Who took over Nicolettis when he died? You said there are no young members, thats incorrect. You rely on a leading newsman to decide they are dead, fine. Thats your right. Cohen bust is online, he was close to Nicoletti and the Luccheses. Wilson is a mob associate, there are no articles or affidavits I have in my possession to help you believe. The two soldiers from Rochester that I reference as getting arrested is a fact. If the article isnt online it isnt online. The community knows who these guys are, my image is one of reliable sources that arent online or in fbi documents.

Again, lets wait and see what happens in the Violi case. Which WAS a Buffalo bust. Interpret it how youd like, we could say it was a transnational separate from any true Mafia structure ic we wanted to based on the articles but that wouldnt make any sense either.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: thebigfella] #932092
03/06/18 02:59 PM
03/06/18 02:59 PM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
I really havent payed attention to Pittsburgh, but they could have an active crew, its possible

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #932096
03/06/18 05:10 PM
03/06/18 05:10 PM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Alright @Rooster, I'll leave it as that. But a drugs/gun bust with two potential mob soldiers would definitely be online, and it would probably be addressed by the feds. So I think you're lying about that one.
Also, you have to remember that you started this argument by calling everyone delusional for not believing the Buffalo mob exists anymore.

Last edited by NickyfromTampa; 03/06/18 11:06 PM.
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: The_Rooster] #932102
03/06/18 06:24 PM
03/06/18 06:24 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
I really havent payed attention to Pittsburgh, but they could have an active crew, its possible

WHAT???

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932308
03/08/18 02:05 AM
03/08/18 02:05 AM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
If you think about Buffalo was/is a very important supply route from Canada

During Prohibition it was used for liquor and shortly thereafter as as drug route you have the family that is set up on both sides to smuggle whatever

That alone is HUGE

That route is how alot of the families in the US are getting their drugs shipped in.

Why would they ever give that up?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: BensonHURST] #932315
03/08/18 03:25 AM
03/08/18 03:25 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
If you think about Buffalo was/is a very important supply route from Canada

During Prohibition it was used for liquor and shortly thereafter as as drug route you have the family that is set up on both sides to smuggle whatever

That alone is HUGE

That route is how alot of the families in the US are getting their drugs shipped in.

Why would they ever give that up?

It looks like the Canadians have full control over that. Even in the 1990s it didn't seem like Buffalo was hugely involved in that drug/liquor route, although I could be wrong.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932316
03/08/18 03:29 AM
03/08/18 03:29 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
so you guys believe that there is a family with hierarchy over there ?
do they have good contacts with the other ny families or only canadians families ?

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932319
03/08/18 03:49 AM
03/08/18 03:49 AM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I do not have any first or second hand knowledge of such.

I am guessing that since such a route with be worth so much in terms of dollars, and be app hard to establish from scratch.

That the guys in Buffalo I can't see why they would ever let that go

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: MeyerLansky] #932320
03/08/18 03:51 AM
03/08/18 03:51 AM
NickyfromTampa Offline
BANNED
NickyfromTampa  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
so you guys believe that there is a family with hierarchy over there ?
do they have good contacts with the other ny families or only canadians families ?

Rooster has a) they are rebuilding ties to Canada and b) they are losing ties to Canada. Neither of which have been backed up with any evidence.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932325
03/08/18 07:29 AM
03/08/18 07:29 AM
M
Moscone65 Offline
Made Member
Moscone65  Offline
M
Made Member
I wouldn't doubt they have good contacts with NY. I don't really know because I ain't from NYC, but they are likely an important stop between the Canadian and NYC guys. A unique hybrid.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: NickyfromTampa] #932327
03/08/18 08:55 AM
03/08/18 08:55 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
at Nicky....In order to be rebuilding ties they would have had to lost them, so yes it can overlap. I never said currently losing. The big bust in '90 and the big bust last year prove they, had, and the bust in 03 prove they still had, and then probably lost to an extent, and somewhere in between, they rebuilt.

Last edited by The_Rooster; 03/08/18 08:57 AM.

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: MeyerLansky] #932328
03/08/18 09:02 AM
03/08/18 09:02 AM
Amherst
The_Rooster Offline
BANNED
The_Rooster  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
Amherst
What I would like to know is with the Nick Nero bust, if they had all these tractor trailers of drugs sitting in Buffalo, who knew about them? You need local contacts and infrastructure to house and them and people on the ground in Buffalo. In that trial no real information came out about it, just vague references

Re: Bufalino family remnants? [Re: Flushing] #932360
03/08/18 01:30 PM
03/08/18 01:30 PM
ATL
SilentPartnerz Offline
Capo
SilentPartnerz  Offline
Capo
ATL
Ivy League still posts regular on Black Hand. HE still quotes from LE sources/indictments daily.
That said, I am the boss of Buffalo, and I am here to tell you that my UB; Consig; and 4 capos are
very tired of youse guys telling everyone that were are a defunct family.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore
Page 3 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 30 31

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull