GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 125 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,415
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,815
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,300
Posts1,058,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue #928907
02/09/18 07:56 AM
02/09/18 07:56 AM
MrWilliams Offline OP
Button
MrWilliams  Offline OP
Button
January was a particularly violent month in Sweden. A 63-year-old man was killed in Stockholm by a hand grenade lying in the street. A Dutch exchange student was hit by a stray bullet during an execution-style killing at a pizza restaurant in Uppsala. In Gothenburg, a hand grenade was thrown into a flat and exploded in the kitchen — the same predominantly immigrant-populated suburb where an eight-year-old British boy was killed in a grenade attack less than two years ago. In Malmö, a grenade was tossed at a police station and exploded outside. So it has not, so far, been a very happy new year.

For Swedes, this has become a familiar theme. Gun violence is on the rise, with daylight shootings and without regard for bystanders. In the past nine years, reported and attempted murders involving guns have almost doubled. According to Swedish police, hand-grenade attacks (which were virtually unknown until a few years ago) are without parallel in countries not at war.

The grenades — dubbed ‘apples’ by criminals — are smuggled into the country from former Yugoslavia. They are plentiful in the black market for weapons after the wars in the Balkans and are sold cheaply, or even handed out as freebies upon purchase of assault rifles. Stockholm police recently put a figure on it: less than £890 can buy you five automatic weapons and ammunition with 64 hand grenades as a sweetener. The grenades can, of course, be sold on. The street price in Sweden is about £100.

Since explosives are not weapons to keep at home, criminals are likely to use them once they are in possession of them. Thus police describe hand-grenade attacks as ‘a trend’ among gangs in Sweden.

Yet it’s still hard for Swedish authorities to be frank about what’s going on. It’s widely known that gang members are mainly first- and second-generation immigrants, and problems are rampant in what police euphemistically refer to as ‘vulnerable areas’. Thus the gang wars serve as a constant reminder of Sweden’s failed migration and integration policies. This is a problem for the government (and even the opposition) in a country that prides itself on being a ‘humanitarian superpower’. And yet politicians, in government and opposition, seem particularly concerned that violence in immigrant suburbs is a PR problem, a threat to the image of Sweden, and that the remedy is spin.

To that end, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has launched a page on its official website, purporting to address claims that no one is making, such as ‘the high level of immigration means that the system in Sweden is on the verge of collapse’. No one says collapse; but charges of trouble or violence are hard to deny if you pick up a newspaper. Another official campaign says the ‘no-go zones’ are in fact ‘go-go zones’. Try telling that to Gordon Grattidge, head of the paramedics union Alarm/Ambulansförbundet. He once told me that members are not allowed to enter some Swedish neighbourhoods without police protection.

Firefighters face the same reality. In November, some 50 cars were torched in a garage in a mainly immigrant suburb in Uppsala. Despite citizens repeatedly calling the emergency services, it took three hours before the fire department showed up — protected by police equipped with riot gear and machine-guns.

Paramedics and firefighters are not the only ones who have to take precautions before entering ‘vulnerable areas’. The Stockholm suburb of Tensta had free parking for months, after the area was deemed too dangerous for traffic wardens to enter. The Swedish Postal Service has for periods of time not been delivering packages to a crime-ridden neighbourhood in central Malmö. A number of public libraries have had to reduce their opening hours or even close temporarily in response to harassment by gangs of youths.

After the latest explosions and shootings, Isabella Lövin, Deputy Prime Minister and leader of the Green party, turned her ire towards those who express alarm over violent crime in Sweden. How can anyone talk about chaos in Sweden, she asked. ‘The truth is that we are a country that gives the rest of the democratic world hope.’ She takes pride in running the ‘world’s first feminist government’ but she has made it a political priority to play down growing numbers of violent crime, rapes included. It’s a form of denial usually associated with non-democratic states or nations in decline.

When it comes to dealing with the surge in violent crime, the government’s strategy seems less clear. There is currently an amnesty for guns, allowing criminals to hand them over to police without penalty in order to get some of the weapons off the streets. The government has also announced a plan for a hand grenade amnesty, but it’s unclear why radicalised gang members would return explosives. The Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven, even raised the prospect of sending in the army — which caused such a reaction that he quickly rowed back. He never did clarify exactly what the military could do that our police cannot.

The Prime Minister’s wavering shows what happens when you fail to integrate immigrants and instead tolerate the creation of a society within a society: the police are unable to protect or to gather proper knowledge of these new communities full of people who tend not to speak the language. Representatives of the Swedish state — paramedics, social workers and even librarians — are met with aggression.

This has led the Swedish police into an identity crisis of its own. Its officers have been the targets of a number of attacks, most recently explosions aimed at police in southern Sweden. Dan Eliasson, departing head of the national police, complains that investigations are made difficult because no one will talk to the police. The kind of social contract between state and society that leads citizens to help the authorities is not working in those parts of Sweden where police are seen as the enemy.

The police’s language is often sympathetic rather than condemnatory. Linda Staaf, a police chief, has pointed out that grenade-throwing is dangerous because those who pull out the pin ‘expose themselves to a huge risk’. Jan Evensson, Stockholm’s police chief, also makes his case on compassionate grounds: ‘It’s hard to be a criminal. We want to help them get out of it.’ This famously soft approach once worked well in Sweden, but society has changed and the authorities have not kept up. For the political establishment it seemed for a long time as if all this trouble might not affect everyday life for the Swedish middle class.

That, too, may be changing. In the past weeks, children in the well-off Stockholm suburb of Nacka have been victims of robberies by masked gangs who are suspected of travelling from other parts of the city. Children as young as nine have been robbed at knifepoint. The outrage that followed the robberies in Nacka also serves as a reminder of how deeply divided Swedish society has become among lines of class and ethnicity.

In an immigrant neighbourhood in Gothenburg, nursery and pre-school children took to the streets with their teachers as long ago as 2014 to protest against gang violence after almost a dozen shootings in the area in a few months, including one in the pre-school yard. They even wrote a letter to the gangsters: ‘Our children don’t come to pre-school because their parents are afraid. And they are afraid of you. And when children do come to pre-school, their parents beg us to keep the children inside.’

Nevertheless, two years later, a hand grenade went off in the apartment next door, killing British boy Yuusuf Warsame. After his murder, a teacher said: ‘It’s terrible to say, but we’re beginning to get used to it.’ In such neighbourhoods, this is the tragic reality: people are growing acclimatised to violence, in the way that the Swedish middle classes have not (so far) had to. They can afford to be philosophical about immigration and the new criminal trends, to ignore the problem and hope that it goes away. It’s safe to say, by now, that this has not worked. Whether Sweden’s political class can come up with a more effective solution is another question.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/02/violent-crime-in-sweden-is-soaring-when-will-politicians-act/

Last edited by MrWilliams; 02/09/18 07:56 AM.
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #928924
02/09/18 12:38 PM
02/09/18 12:38 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
I live in Sweden and yes, the violence has increased a lot. Before you had beat a guy with fists maybe knocked him out, and you'd won that battle. Now you beat a guy then you go grab your gun the day after to kill him, cause its 100% he is going to want to shoot you, and not in the legs like before but in the head. In Sweden you have Arabs, Somalians and Albanians doing the most shootings.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #928952
02/09/18 06:48 PM
02/09/18 06:48 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
I know nothing about Scandinavian O.C. but when I hear of Sweden and crime, I instantly think of this guy: Reza Madadi. He's a UFC fighter but I think he's still involved in crime. A fight of his in the UFC was cancelled some time ago because he was arrested. Just look at that face, you never see such a face at an office job LOL Bulldog is a very suiting nickname hehe..

[Linked Image]

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 02/09/18 09:21 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: BillyBrizzi] #928973
02/09/18 10:46 PM
02/09/18 10:46 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi
I know nothing about Scandinavian O.C. but when I hear of Sweden and crime, I instantly think of this guy: Reza Madadi. He's a UFC fighter but I think he's still involved in crime. A fight of his in the UFC was cancelled some time ago because he was arrested. Just look at that face, you never see such a face at an office job LOL Bulldog is a very suiting nickname hehe..

[Linked Image]

Reza is a tough guy but not so involved, he did a smash n grab on luxury bag store with his friend he grew up in the hood.

Although you have a guy in Ilir Latifis(UFC star) coaching team who is also like Ilir latifi an Albanian, His name is Selman "putte" Berisha, he is deeply involved in the life and is a big shot in Stockholm. He is from the Berisha family which is probably the most powerful organized crime family in Sweden, their legitimate buisnesses alone are worth many many millions of euros.

When Selmans uncle was killed, Selmans mother who was 17 back then, went in to a resturant and spotted the killer, she walked over to his table and cut his throat with a knife leaving him dead there. She only got a few years cause in sweden when your under 18 you only get 1/4 of the actual time.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929000
02/10/18 08:34 AM
02/10/18 08:34 AM
Stockholm
G
goldhawkroad Offline
Made Member
goldhawkroad  Offline
G
Made Member
Stockholm
A few years ago, that article would have been right wing propaganda. But as stated above, violence in Sweden has increased and changed for the worse.

Decades ago Sweden was probably the best country in the world to live in, with a widespread social security system for everyone. Now with a growing share of people coming in from
Different muslim countries, we have serious problems with integration of these people and gangviolence is a resultat of that. But I would say not every part of the cities are affected, mostly the bad ones. Sweden is becoming more like the rest of the world from being totally different compared to the us for example.

Last edited by goldhawkroad; 02/10/18 08:36 AM.
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929003
02/10/18 09:23 AM
02/10/18 09:23 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
They are paying Muslim to get out of Sweden is that right doggie style. My daughter spen the summer in Sweden. You took Swedish as a foreign language. She lived in a villa right next to a hockey player in the nhl lived. That season be fore his team won the Stanley cup. The players get to take the Stanley cup home with them for a while. He threw a big party and invited my daughter to it.

That moron took out the Stanley cup and pissed in it to celebrate winning it.

My daughter went their to learn Swedish language and culture. Everyone in Sweden can speak English. When they found out she was from the US no one spoke to her in Swedish.

only the unloved hate
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: Footreads] #929167
02/11/18 04:49 PM
02/11/18 04:49 PM
MrWilliams Offline OP
Button
MrWilliams  Offline OP
Button
Originally Posted by Footreads
They are paying Muslim to get out of Sweden is that right doggie style. My daughter spen the summer in Sweden. You took Swedish as a foreign language. She lived in a villa right next to a hockey player in the nhl lived. That season be fore his team won the Stanley cup. The players get to take the Stanley cup home with them for a while. He threw a big party and invited my daughter to it.

That moron took out the Stanley cup and pissed in it to celebrate winning it.

My daughter went their to learn Swedish language and culture. Everyone in Sweden can speak English. When they found out she was from the US no one spoke to her in Swedish.

What an idiot for doing that to the trophy!

To be honest-why did your daughter want to learn Swedish? If I can ask?As if you want to work in Europe German, French, and Italian or Spanish in that order are by the far the most useful professional language(s) to know.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929169
02/11/18 05:15 PM
02/11/18 05:15 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
What causing the increase in crime ?
Drugs ?
Arabs ?

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929171
02/11/18 05:35 PM
02/11/18 05:35 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Arabs selling drugs among other things

only the unloved hate
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929196
02/11/18 09:35 PM
02/11/18 09:35 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Zlatan Ibrahimovic grew up in the Rosengard estate in Malmo, most of his friends were in gangs.

Last edited by Hollander; 02/11/18 09:35 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929197
02/11/18 09:41 PM
02/11/18 09:41 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
I dont know about them paying muslims to get out of sweden Footreads

Meyer Lansky, it is much because of the immigration.. And also like everywhere else in the world before there was the big bosses who runned things and and had certain rules now there is no rules and its much divided..

Hollander , yes recently they threw grenades at the Police Station in Rosengård where Zlatan is from. Its one of the worst places in Sweden. Has always been runned by Albanians but now Albanians work together with Arabs over there.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: doggystyle] #929198
02/11/18 09:51 PM
02/11/18 09:51 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by doggystyle

Hollander , yes recently they threw grenades at the Police Station in Rosengård where Zlatan is from. Its one of the worst places in Sweden. Has always been runned by Albanians but now Albanians work together with Arabs over there.

Satudarah has a chapter in Malmo.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929204
02/11/18 10:36 PM
02/11/18 10:36 PM
D
doggystyle Offline
Capo
doggystyle  Offline
D
Capo
Yes they have but the MC clubs dont have so much say in Sweden when it comes to beef. They have lost their power, they still make money like mothafucka but they are not so feared anymore.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929219
02/12/18 02:29 AM
02/12/18 02:29 AM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
Sweden is what happens when feminism takes over a country.But in saying that they wanted to have all these immigrants so enjoy

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: tiger84] #929220
02/12/18 02:48 AM
02/12/18 02:48 AM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
you right tiger !
The feminists also made it illegal to purchase sexual service in sweden
Imo They hate men and they are not really after equal rights.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #929290
02/12/18 07:27 PM
02/12/18 07:27 PM
T
tiger84 Offline
Capo
tiger84  Offline
T
Capo
LOL femism against prostitution is anti women.What right does any one have to tell a women how she can make money.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: BillyBrizzi] #929332
02/13/18 07:39 AM
02/13/18 07:39 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted by BillyBrizzi

[Linked Image]

Reminds me of a guy I know who works in Human Resources.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #993204
06/28/20 08:52 AM
06/28/20 08:52 AM
GangstersInc Offline
Underboss
GangstersInc  Offline
Underboss
Home is where the money is - Profile of crime boss Amir Faten Mekky http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profil...s-profile-of-crime-boss-amir-faten-mekky

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #993230
06/28/20 10:10 PM
06/28/20 10:10 PM
UK
D
dsd Offline
Capo
dsd  Offline
D
Capo
UK
The exact same article was written about Italian immigrants in 1900's USA.

The exact same article is written about immigrants in every country in which they settle.

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #1022293
10/24/21 10:21 AM
10/24/21 10:21 AM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
SWEDISH RAPPER EINAR SHOT DEAD IN GANG RELATED ATTACK -

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ot-dead-in-suspected-gang-related-attack

Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #1067503
08/23/23 07:22 PM
08/23/23 07:22 PM
TheKillingJoke Offline
Underboss
TheKillingJoke  Offline
Underboss
SVT published a list of the active gangs in the Stockholm region. It gets informative when you start to dig around on forums like Zaramis and others. Many groups in Sweden are small local drug trafficking crews, but a few others are bigger in scope or are satellite teams for bigger transnational organized crime groups. The most noteworthy seem to be;

Södertalje-network;
This group isn't directed from outside Sweden and it's very much a local conglomerate of several crime families that have an Assyrian background from Northern Iraq and Southeastern Turkey. It's also called the "Syriac Mafia" in Sweden and with more than 100 members it's one of the biggest organized crime networks in the country. Regarded to still be a very strong one because they're very much entrenched in the legal economy of their community and have a diversified portfolio of criminal activities.

Botkyrka-network;
This is actually the local Serbian/Montenegrin mafia and they're a local offshoot of a bigger organized crime group based in the Balkans (used to be directed from Belgrade, but I can't find any current information about this). As is the case with the Södertalje group, this also is one of the longest standing groups in the Stockholm region and with more than 100 members also one of the most powerful. Involved in multiple criminal activities and a few of the smaller drug trafficking groups are supplied by them and fall under their influence, the most well-known being the Varby-network.

Turebergs-network;
Used to be called the "Turkligan" because basically all of its members are Kurds from Southeast Anatolia. Allegedly an offshoot of the Diyarbakir-based heroin mafia and the heroin trade is their main business. With around 60 members this is still a noticeable presence in the underworld of Stockholm.

Hagsätra-network;
Allegedly they're connected to the Stockholm chapter of the Hells Angels. They're also called the "restaurant mafia" because through loansharking and protection racketeering they've managed to take over bars and restaurants. Aside from that they're also involved in drug imports and have managed to infiltrate the upper society as well through corruption. This network is more of a classic blue collar operation and his close to 50 members. Coupled with the 20+ members of the Hells Angels in the Stockholm area - who also have influence over one or two other local crime networks - it's clear that the HA's are still a substantial force in the Swedish underworld. They've only gotten smarter and more sophisticated and focus on financial crimes as well.

Dalen-network;
This seems to be a cooperation between a few noted gangland figures. The most famous are a former hockey player with Greek roots who has criminal connections in Greece and at the moment is hiding either in Spain or Greece and two brothers who are Bulgarian citizens and who are allegedly connected to a major Bulgarian organized crime group.

Foxtrot-network;
This group has influence over two smaller gangs named "Zero" and "Bro". The leader is an Kurd who immigrated from Iraq and who also has Turkish citizenship. Allegedly this network is connected to organized crime based in Southeast Anatolia as well and the leader right now said to be hiding in that region.
Are in a very violent conflict with the Greek from the Dalen-network.

Rinkeby-network;
Unlike most of the others this group is not connected to a bigger transnational criminal organization, but instead it's a local drug trafficking network consisting of mostly Somali gangsters. Used to be one of the biggest trafficking networks in the city and had major narcotics connections, but nowadays it has split into different warring factions. The two most infamous gangs that sprung from this network are Shottaz (which has by now also fallen apart into different rival factions) and 3MST/Dödspatrullen. This conflict is one of the most violent going on in Sweden right now and has spilled over into Denmark.

Those were the most well known in the Stockholm region. In Mälmo you'll also find that most of the noted local networks are offshoots of transnational OC groups;

The M-Wing is influenced by a crime family from Novi Pazar, which in turn is allegedly connected to the Rozaje Clan - a transnational crime group based in the Sandžak region of Montenegro.

The K-Wing is the Mälmo-based Albanian mafia and is said to be connected to a major clan based in Kosovo.

The Fakhro clan is a Mhallami-Lebanese clan that's connected to the Al Zein clan based in Germany.

The bikers are still around in Mälmo as well, are very much connected to the Stockholm chapters and prefer to stay more under the radar as well.

The same goes for Gothenburg;

Hjällbo-network, which is mostly just called the Ali Khan clan. Ali Khan is the largest Mhallami-Lebanese clan in Sweden. Whereas the Fakhro clan is mostly a side branch of the Germany-based Al Zein clan, the Ali Khan clan is big and powerful enough to be considered a separate entity.

Backa-network, a group which is largely Moroccan led and which is connected to Moroccan organized crime based in the Netherlands. They're involved in a violent conflict with the Ali Khan clan.

Asir-network, which is mostly regarded as the Gothenburg-based offshoot of the Södertalje-network (the "Syriac Mafia") from Stockholm.

Not much is known anymore about the Naserligan, which used to be the Gothenburg-based Albanian mafia and was also connected to a major Kosovo-based clan. At this moment they're probably largely dismantled.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 08/23/23 07:43 PM.
Re: Sweden: Gang Violence Becoming Major Issue [Re: MrWilliams] #1067538
08/24/23 06:31 AM
08/24/23 06:31 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Back in the days Sweden was almost at the end of using "hard copy" cash, meaning they almost went completely digital but when the old witch Madeliene Albright decided to bring all of those refugees and criminal immigrants from the Middle East, thats when the so-called "black cash" or illegal money began arriving in huge amounts and completely placed the digital system on halt.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull