GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (furio_from_naples, 1 invisible), 117 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,355
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,735
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,502
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,283
Posts1,057,853
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #923311
11/17/17 04:56 PM
11/17/17 04:56 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
he needs christ. if he had christ in his heart hed be talking different

Now you attack the church.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923314
11/17/17 05:13 PM
11/17/17 05:13 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ciment

Trump wouldn't be welcome in the Church I was brought up in lol.

Last edited by ChiTown; 11/17/17 05:13 PM.
Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923316
11/17/17 05:20 PM
11/17/17 05:20 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best. Libtards don't have that kind of mentality. They're closed minded. Second, if they were to make great strides like DJT is,I would accept it and be proud of thIs country. Libtards can't do that either. When Hilary lost, she couldn't come out and thank all of her supporters? Women's rights? She stayed married to that animal husband of hers after all of his affairs. If the country were a better place if the dems won, I'd be the first to admit it. But they didn't, DJT won and the country is a better place. So take off your blinders and be proud to be American. Something else the libtards can't do.By the way I want one of those cannons.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: ChiTown] #923317
11/17/17 05:22 PM
11/17/17 05:22 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

Trump wouldn't be welcome in the Church I was brought up in lol.

I see this is becoming a therapy session for you.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: blueracing347] #923318
11/17/17 05:27 PM
11/17/17 05:27 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted By: blueracing347
The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best. Libtards don't have that kind of mentality. They're closed minded. Second, if they were to make great strides like DJT is,I would accept it and be proud of thIs country. Libtards can't do that either. When Hilary lost, she couldn't come out and thank all of her supporters? Women's rights? She stayed married to that animal husband of hers after all of his affairs. If the country were a better place if the dems won, I'd be the first to admit it. But they didn't, DJT won and the country is a better place. So take off your blinders and be proud to be American. Something else the libtards can't do.By the way I want one of those cannons.

Well said !

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923319
11/17/17 05:37 PM
11/17/17 05:37 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

Well said !

OK Trumpy fanboy - wanna make a bet on Trump getting through his 4 years? Three indictments thus far and counting from the FBI - if you follow LCN you should know how these investigations work lol

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923323
11/17/17 05:54 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Just like a libtard. These investigations are really beginning to snowball into a whole bunch of nothing. Wasting money and time. Trump didn't collude with the Russians. You're so blind to the fact that Trump won fair and square. With all of Hillary's sneaky maneuvering, she still lost. You follow lcn? The bad guy always loses no matter who they pay off. The bad guy lost. The problem was that nothing got better over the last eight years. I'm not a betting man, but I wasn't going to double down on what the dems had to offer. If you were, well let's just say that you're probably in your forties still riding the short bus to school bc you couldn't get pass the part in school where they tried teaching you how spell your name. It's getting close to 5pm. Don't you need to ask mommy or daddy for a ride to McDonald's for your part time job.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: ChiTown] #923324
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Well said !

OK Trumpy fanboy - wanna make a bet on Trump getting through his 4 years? Three indictments thus far and counting from the FBI - if you follow LCN you should know how these investigations work lol

Yeah sure the Russians again.
Lets see, are you talking about the Pedesta brothers, GPS Fusion or Uranium one ?
Suffering from selective memory ?

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923325
11/17/17 06:03 PM
11/17/17 06:03 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

Well said !

Yeah sure the Russians again.
Lets see, are you talking about the Pedesta brothers, GPS Fusion or Uranium one ?
Suffering from selective memory ?

So that a yes TrumpBoy? Your idol stays in office for his full term you win - if he steps down, goes to prison, back to Russia or his mcdonalds diet forces him out then I win.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: ChiTown] #923334
11/17/17 08:39 PM
11/17/17 08:39 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Well said !

Let me make a summary of your statements you have made thus far:

-your not for the first amendment,because all you want is to shut up people that don't think like you.
-your not for the 2nd amendment, do not like the NRA
-you hate people that get married three times or more.
-you do not like women models that pose in magazine or pose nude
- you trivialize christianity
-when you can't win an arguement you revert to insulting people.
-you make false accusations
-you defend pedophiles & sexual predators
-you make sexist remarks
- you hate your president
-you hate southerners

Did something happened to you as a child?

Last edited by Ciment; 11/17/17 08:46 PM.
Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: blueracing347] #923364
11/18/17 10:34 AM
11/18/17 10:34 AM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Hillary did win the popular vote by 3 million. She "lost" because the Electoral College nullified the votes from California and New York. I guess if you can just ignore votes from parts of the country you don't like. I don't know how old you are, but if you remember when Bill Clinton was elected, and when Obama was elected, it's not exactly like conservative types accepted it and hoped for the best. 8 straight years of whining and bellyaching in the 90s and again in 2008. Don't get me wrong, Democrats are not that great or anything, but don't tell me Repubs were the "loyal opposition" when a Dem was in the office.

The problem with the libtards is that they can't handle life. It's they're way or the highway. They're so stubborn and will not compromise on anything bc they are ominous. If Hilary or Bernie (who Hilary cheated out of the democratic candidacy) would've won, first I would accept the decision and hope for the best.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923368
11/18/17 01:02 PM
11/18/17 01:02 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

-The only votes that were nullified were Bernie Sanders votes. It is now proven that Hillary cheated in the primaries.Sanders had the momentum and it was taken away. If the DNC , CNN (giving the questions to the debate) and the rest of the mainstream media that conspired to have Hillary elected, the Bernie Sanders results could of been different & enough to win the primaries.

-Furthermore electoral college votes were put in place by the founding fathers for a reason. People should educate themselves as to their purpose.

- You cannot play monopoly and complain about the rules later.

The hate and divide there is today is much greater than that of Clinton and Obama era. There is no comparison. I do not blame either party, I blame the media. They plays a big role in this divide that is driven by outside influence such multi billionaires Soros being one of many.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923374
11/18/17 03:05 PM
11/18/17 03:05 PM
Mississippi - 662
B
BlackFamily Offline
Underboss
BlackFamily  Offline
B
Underboss
Mississippi - 662
Ms-13 is more of a crucial threat in El Salvador & Honduras than the USA. Within our country, it's a matter of geography with their presence.

If you think you are too small to make a difference, you haven't spend the night with a mosquito.
- African Proverb
Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923415
11/19/17 12:16 PM
11/19/17 12:16 PM
Fleming_Ave Offline
Underboss
Fleming_Ave  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, I know we have to live with the Electoral College because of the way the laws are set up. My point was, that he does not have the popular support enough to do anything crazy. I am hoping he makes a good President, don't get me wrong. But sometimes he seems like he doesn't act presidential. I am giving him a chance, but I worry about this stuff regardless of who's in office, we don't need anyone who makes it up as they go along.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Fleming_Ave] #923420
11/19/17 01:43 PM
11/19/17 01:43 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Originally Posted By: Fleming_Ave
Yeah, I know we have to live with the Electoral College because of the way the laws are set up. My point was, that he does not have the popular support enough to do anything crazy. I am hoping he makes a good President, don't get me wrong. But sometimes he seems like he doesn't act presidential. I am giving him a chance, but I worry about this stuff regardless of who's in office, we don't need anyone who makes it up as they go along.

Fair enough, I respect your opinion.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: Ciment] #923437
11/19/17 07:44 PM
11/19/17 07:44 PM
S
satch7 Offline
Made Member
satch7  Offline
S
Made Member
straight up head in the sand stuff you wrote from you

No, the Trump voter is not attracted to their man because he wants to renegotiate trade deals. They are attracted to him because he bashes China, insults Mexicans, demonizes Muslims, degrades African Americans and worships government authority to keep all of them, and more, in line. His aggressive misogyny is just an added bonus.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: satch7] #923439
11/19/17 07:59 PM
11/19/17 07:59 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: satch7

No, the Trump voter is not attracted to their man because he wants to renegotiate trade deals. They are attracted to him because he bashes China, insults Mexicans, demonizes Muslims, degrades African Americans and worships government authority to keep all of them, and more, in line. His aggressive misogyny is just an added bonus.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side

how dare u insult our great president? trump is one of the most honest human beings ive ever seen in my life. i don't even believe this man has ever told a lie in his entire life. to me he is the second coming of jesus christ and i truly believe that with all my heart. im a student of the bible. we're talking about a man who has an abnormally high iq and is worth at least $13 billion. hillary is evil. she did not win the popular vote. it was rigged. evidence suggests that trump won the popular vote by 12 million.

Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: satch7] #923442
11/19/17 08:35 PM
11/19/17 08:35 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

Lets separate fact from fiction. Don't let Fake news CNN brainwash you. I never heard Trump degrade African Americans.
If he would I wouldn't defend him. I find he did quite the opposite.He wants to help the inner cities by creating jobs that would benefit African Americans.
With regards to Mexicans, if you look at the original statement that was taken out of context by Fake news media CNN and their clones, when talking about illegals he said some are good people and some that come in commit crime. Naturally the fake news media does not report the fact that he said "some are good people." The media will not report that he has been employing Mexicans or Latino's for quite some time and none came out saying that they were being mistreated. The Muslim allegations are also incorrect. He wanted a temporary ban at first so that he can implement a better vetting process and guess what fake news media started to accuse him of being racist. Meanwhile when he went to Saudi Arabia and met with all the Muslim delegations from different countries Trump was well received. So there goes your Muslim allegation against Trump down the drain. I could also defend other accusations you made but I find it to be a waste time. All you need to do is inform yourself but something tells me you won't.

Last edited by Ciment; 11/20/17 12:02 AM.
Re: Sinaloa Cartel Uses Cannon/Drugs [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #923446
11/19/17 08:50 PM
11/19/17 08:50 PM
C
Ciment Offline OP
Ciment  Offline OP
C

how dare u insult our great president? trump is one of the most honest human beings ive ever seen in my life. i don't even believe this man has ever told a lie in his entire life. to me he is the second coming of jesus christ and i truly believe that with all my heart. im a student of the bible. we're talking about a man who has an abnormally high iq and is worth at least $13 billion. hillary is evil. she did not win the popular vote. it was rigged. evidence suggests that trump won the popular vote by 12 million.

You seem to quote Jesus Christ often; then you should know that no man is without sin, Trump included.

You should not let your hate overcome reason.

Last edited by Ciment; 11/19/17 08:52 PM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull