GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, thekidfromthesouth), 89 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,292
Posts1,058,086
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Does anyone know who this was? #922625
11/06/17 04:10 PM
11/06/17 04:10 PM
No. Virginia
mustachepete Offline OP
Special
mustachepete  Offline OP
Special
Underboss
No. Virginia
I'm trying to remember a gangster, I think from Philly in the early 80's but could be confused. He was recorded beating the hell out of a guy, but at trial testified that he was only yelling at the guy and "slapping a leather sofa for emphasis."

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by mustachepete; 11/06/17 04:11 PM.

"All of these men were good listeners; patient men."
Re: Does anyone know who this was? [Re: mustachepete] #922635
11/06/17 07:35 PM
11/06/17 07:35 PM
L
Lou_Para Offline
Underboss
Lou_Para  Offline
L
Underboss
Not sure who the guy was that you're talking about,but here's a good story about John Veasey,a Philly thug who ratted on John Stanfa. Incidentally his brother Billy Veasey was killed because of it.
Billy Veasey was doing construction work in a bar and overheard a rival mobster named “Joe Fudge” bragging that he was going to kill John Veasey. Billy called to warn his little brother. “I’ll handle it,” John assured him. He decided to make an example out of Joe Fudge. It didn’t matter to John that Joe Fudge was Frank Martines’s cousin.
Veasey told a mobster pal to bring Joe Fudge over to his house, because he was under house arrest and had to be home when his parole officer called. When Joe Fudge showed up, he found Veasey inside waiting, with a power drill hooked up to a 50-foot cord. “I started slapping him with the drill,” Veasey says, “and asking, ‘Do you want to kill me?’”
Veasey had a paddle tip on his power drill that yanked out big chunks of Joe Fudge’s hair. Veasey also whacked Joe Fudge in the knees with a baseball bat. The phone rang; it was an automated call from the probation department. Veasey took the phone in one hand and used the other to keep drilling Joe Fudge. Meanwhile, the parole officer, whose spiel was pre-recorded, asked Veasey to repeat the names of American states in a precise order to prove it was John Veasey live on the phone, and not some recording. “Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware,” Veasey repeated while he drilled Joe Fudge.
After Veasey hung up, he kept drilling Joe Fudge.  “I did his elbows first, then I did his knees. Then my drill bit broke.” Veasey handed Joe Fudge a loaded gun. “Go ahead and shoot me,” he dared. “The Devil ain’t gonna die.” But Joe Fudge was in flight mode after being tortured, so John threw the bleeding mobster out on the street.
The next day, Veasey’s parole officer played back the automated interview. She was shocked to hear buzzing and screaming, so she called Veasey to ask: “What’s all that noise in the background?”
Veasey explained he’d been using an electric dildo on Lorraine, his wife.

Re: Does anyone know who this was? [Re: mustachepete] #922719
11/08/17 06:06 AM
11/08/17 06:06 AM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Now that's one sick story with one funny ending! Never heard that one before.

Re: Does anyone know who this was? [Re: mustachepete] #922727
11/08/17 09:34 AM
11/08/17 09:34 AM
S
Sosueme Offline
Wiseguy
Sosueme  Offline
S
Wiseguy
From the early 80s in philly. Sounds like it could be Anthony DiPasquale possibly

Re: Does anyone know who this was? [Re: mustachepete] #922748
11/08/17 03:43 PM
11/08/17 03:43 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
Never heard that Veasey story in such detail.
Thanks!

Re: Does anyone know who this was? [Re: Lou_Para] #922749
11/08/17 03:45 PM
11/08/17 03:45 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
Not sure who the guy was that you're talking about,but here's a good story about John Veasey,a Philly thug who ratted on John Stanfa. Incidentally his brother Billy Veasey was killed because of it.
Billy Veasey was doing construction work in a bar and overheard a rival mobster named “Joe Fudge” bragging that he was going to kill John Veasey. Billy called to warn his little brother. “I’ll handle it,” John assured him. He decided to make an example out of Joe Fudge. It didn’t matter to John that Joe Fudge was Frank Martines’s cousin.
Veasey told a mobster pal to bring Joe Fudge over to his house, because he was under house arrest and had to be home when his parole officer called. When Joe Fudge showed up, he found Veasey inside waiting, with a power drill hooked up to a 50-foot cord. “I started slapping him with the drill,” Veasey says, “and asking, ‘Do you want to kill me?’”
Veasey had a paddle tip on his power drill that yanked out big chunks of Joe Fudge’s hair. Veasey also whacked Joe Fudge in the knees with a baseball bat. The phone rang; it was an automated call from the probation department. Veasey took the phone in one hand and used the other to keep drilling Joe Fudge. Meanwhile, the parole officer, whose spiel was pre-recorded, asked Veasey to repeat the names of American states in a precise order to prove it was John Veasey live on the phone, and not some recording. “Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware,” Veasey repeated while he drilled Joe Fudge.
After Veasey hung up, he kept drilling Joe Fudge.  “I did his elbows first, then I did his knees. Then my drill bit broke.” Veasey handed Joe Fudge a loaded gun. “Go ahead and shoot me,” he dared. “The Devil ain’t gonna die.” But Joe Fudge was in flight mode after being tortured, so John threw the bleeding mobster out on the street.
The next day, Veasey’s parole officer played back the automated interview. She was shocked to hear buzzing and screaming, so she called Veasey to ask: “What’s all that noise in the background?”
Veasey explained he’d been using an electric dildo on Lorraine, his wife.
If I'm not mistaken,an early Scarfo Sr. member named "Sam the barber" was somewhere involved in this scenario,or I could b getting it mixed up w/ something simular.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull