GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 125 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,094
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,353
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,485
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,214
Posts1,056,172
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: DanteMoltisanti] #920490
09/23/17 03:24 AM
09/23/17 03:24 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Also taking a Wild stab here, Dom Grande recently had a baby with an absolute SMOKESHOW brunette- wonder if possibly it was Dom's baby mama and kid.....

Dante my friend thats a good tidbit of info and based on the way Chickie and Phil Ligambi were fawning over this chick and her baby ya might be right...she was sexy as shit tho madonee

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: PHL_Mob] #920491
09/23/17 03:32 AM
09/23/17 03:32 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: PHL_Mob
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
So i was in s philly killing time before a court hearing downtown and decided to drive to Passyunk and sitting outside of Stogie Joes is Chickie Ciancaglini, Joyj Ciancaglini. Phil Ligambi, And John Bongiovanni( im about 75% sure it was him based on the above pic, but i know dick about him he could be in the can for all i know).. and Joe Pungitore was getting up and walking away as I stipped at the light on 12th

So me bein the mob fanboy i pulled over and creeped on them.. some smokin hot Italian brunette in yoga pants stopped by w her baby and Chickie is tickling and baby talking w the kid.. funny to see this underboss and killer baby talking obviously i know they're regular people... anyway back to my riveting story I noticed about half a block back on Passyunk there was a blue panel van w two guys in it staring at them.. So i circled back around and came down Passyunk again and stopped next to the fan for a second, guy looks at me and hes got the clear earpiece that feds use... as i drive past Stogie Joes again I brought my phone up to take a pic of Chickie in his guinea big wrap around gucci shades lol, he noticee me doin it and mouthed very clearly to me "fuck you"... so his son turns around bc hes sitting w his back to the street and gives me the finger! Lol

I so wish i got this shit on tape it was the coolest moment of my sad life short of the birth of my daughter lol... oh and when I came by the first time Chickie and Ligambi were pointing at the Fed van so they def saw it

So thats my insanely interesting tale of getting told to fuck myself by both the acting underboss and official underboss of the Philly lcn.. perhaps I shoulda shared this whale of a tale in the "real life encounters e wise guys thread", but o well

And before any keyboard gangster says this story is lame or why are u stalking mob guys save it.. these dummies are out in public and were all mob fanboys and girls otherwise why are we here

That's funny Mikey. Yeah Chickie is always there. Actually, if you look at Google Streets you can even see him and Eddie Wags and I think even Johnny Chang hanging and sitting outside. Stogie Joe's used to be the same building as the Scarfo era clubhouse commonly referred to as the "Moore & Camac clubhouse" so either they own the building through straw people/silent partners or they just really like that corner/location because they've been hanging there for years. Salvie and Joe Punge also had a club above Stogie Joe's (when it was a Plumbing supply store). Anyways, that's wild about the FBI van. Can't say I'm too surprised though. I bet they take walks whenever they really need to discuss business. What also caught my eye was Joe Pung leaving as you were pulling up. Confirms what we've being saying about him falling in line to the current admin. Also, John bongiovanni died a couple months ago so must have been someone else.

Phl mob- thats good insight pal, thanks for sharing that i had no idea that was the same spot!... i bet they still have a piece of that place and for anyone who hasn't been down East Passyunk in a while it's becoming very gentrified and built up nice..

@moe- lol you never disappoint my man... interesting point about Mikey Lance. I always ask about him bc the guy has been on the street uninterrupted by LE for what 20 +yrs he has to be the richest most powerful skipper in S Philadelphia no? Any Philly posters have recent insight or info on him? His bro is fascinating too being the lone made man who lives and ostensibly operates in Wilmington,DE where I work. Just on my own knowledge every major bank and corporation has a office there for tax purposes and my firm is therr as well, my point being theres a lot of wealthy execs and corporate officials who i can guarantee like to bet and play poker so Id venture a guess that hes kicking up a decent amount to his bro.. pure speculation but if anyone has more insight be interesting to hear

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920499
09/23/17 09:20 AM
09/23/17 09:20 AM
The Jersey Shore
D
DanteMoltisanti Offline
Underboss
DanteMoltisanti  Offline
D
Underboss
The Jersey Shore
Al Cats Lancelotti is Mikey Lance's Nephew. He is Mikey Lance's older brother Al's son....

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: mikeyballs211] #920548
09/24/17 03:08 PM
09/24/17 03:08 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: hoodlum
So i was in s philly killing time before a court hearing downtown and decided to drive to Passyunk and sitting outside of Stogie Joes is Chickie Ciancaglini, Joyj Ciancaglini. Phil Ligambi, And John Bongiovanni( im about 75% sure it was him based on the above pic, but i know dick about him he could be in the can for all i know).. and Joe Pungitore was getting up and walking away as I stipped at the light on 12th

So me bein the mob fanboy i pulled over and creeped on them.. some smokin hot Italian brunette in yoga pants stopped by w her baby and Chickie is tickling and baby talking w the kid.. funny to see this underboss and killer baby talking obviously i know they're regular people... anyway back to my riveting story I noticed about half a block back on Passyunk there was a blue panel van w two guys in it staring at them.. So i circled back around and came down Passyunk again and stopped next to the fan for a second, guy looks at me and hes got the clear earpiece that feds use... as i drive past Stogie Joes again I brought my phone up to take a pic of Chickie in his guinea big wrap around gucci shades lol, he noticee me doin it and mouthed very clearly to me "fuck you"... so his son turns around bc hes sitting w his back to the street and gives me the finger! Lol

I so wish i got this shit on tape it was the coolest moment of my sad life short of the birth of my daughter lol... oh and when I came by the first time Chickie and Ligambi were pointing at the Fed van so they def saw it

So thats my insanely interesting tale of getting told to fuck myself by both the acting underboss and official underboss of the Philly lcn.. perhaps I shoulda shared this whale of a tale in the "real life encounters e wise guys thread", but o well

And before any keyboard gangster says this story is lame or why are u stalking mob guys save it.. these dummies are out in public and were all mob fanboys and girls otherwise why are we here
Dude, why didnt u go in 4 a quick beer or something 7 sit within earshot?...shit, I might have just politely asked chick 4 an autograph & told him my old man was a Keebler (cookie) union guy that was friendly w/ Angie B.,,whats the worst that can happen ,they tell u 2 "scram kid",they r not gonna hurt a civilian....anyways mikey,great story.wish i was w/ u!

Haha Hoodlum my man, i gotta admit i was intimidated to go in..plus i didnt have any cash and I could see those guys at that joint ripping off my cc#.... ill admit tho Chickie looked badass for a what 75 yr old man. Wish u had been w me my dude coulda used ur street connections and it didnt help I was in a full suit looking like a total lawyer/fed
I understand..U as a lawyer must own some serious threads.Chickie would have been wary of that..clothes make a man sometimes,,U & I should go down there sometime & just act normal in street ware..when we are @ the right time (I can get somebody 2 (nurse) 2 look over my aunt,, we will get together via pm.....hope is all well w/ ur daughter...God bless u my man.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: mikeyballs211] #920550
09/24/17 03:39 PM
09/24/17 03:39 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar

That's funny Mikey. Yeah Chickie is always there. Actually, if you look at Google Streets you can even see him and Eddie Wags and I think even Johnny Chang hanging and sitting outside. Stogie Joe's used to be the same building as the Scarfo era clubhouse commonly referred to as the "Moore & Camac clubhouse" so either they own the building through straw people/silent partners or they just really like that corner/location because they've been hanging there for years. Salvie and Joe Punge also had a club above Stogie Joe's (when it was a Plumbing supply store). Anyways, that's wild about the FBI van. Can't say I'm too surprised though. I bet they take walks whenever they really need to discuss business. What also caught my eye was Joe Pung leaving as you were pulling up. Confirms what we've being saying about him falling in line to the current admin. Also, John bongiovanni died a couple months ago so must have been someone else.

Phl mob- thats good insight pal, thanks for sharing that i had no idea that was the same spot!... i bet they still have a piece of that place and for anyone who hasn't been down East Passyunk in a while it's becoming very gentrified and built up nice..

@moe- lol you never disappoint my man... interesting point about Mikey Lance. I always ask about him bc the guy has been on the street uninterrupted by LE for what 20 +yrs he has to be the richest most powerful skipper in S Philadelphia no? Any Philly posters have recent insight or info on him? His bro is fascinating too being the lone made man who lives and ostensibly operates in Wilmington,DE where I work. Just on my own knowledge every major bank and corporation has a office there for tax purposes and my firm is therr as well, my point being theres a lot of wealthy execs and corporate officials who i can guarantee like to bet and play poker so Id venture a guess that hes kicking up a decent amount to his bro.. pure speculation but if anyone has more insight be interesting to hear

Mickey's Nephew. Only an associate who runs some floating games in the city. It is close Pennsylvania and New Jersey, that there has been rumors of guys connected to New York and New Jersey families located there or near there. Most of those guys usually will go to Atlantic City or Las Vegas, but yeah there use to be a Gambino associate of the Gambino family that dealt in Cocaine during the 1980's and early 1990's. Many of those guys pulled long hours, so they bought drugs to keep them awake.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #920552
09/24/17 04:06 PM
09/24/17 04:06 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Mickey's Nephew. Only an associate who runs some floating games in the city. It is close Pennsylvania and New Jersey, that there has been rumors of guys connected to New York and New Jersey families located there or near there. Most of those guys usually will go to Atlantic City or Las Vegas, but yeah there use to be a Gambino associate of the Gambino family that dealt in Cocaine during the 1980's and early 1990's. Many of those guys pulled long hours, so they bought drugs to keep them awake.
Bullshit...I was down there in in those days...Phil L. would not hear of any of that shit!!!not 2 mention that everything was falling apart right about that period..I was told what was my priorities back then & NOBODY near me was doin' dope.

Last edited by hoodlum; 09/24/17 04:16 PM.

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: mikeyballs211] #920555
09/24/17 04:54 PM
09/24/17 04:54 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss

Dummies huh?

But I bet you never set foot in Stogie Joes...

lol

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Blackjack2121] #920556
09/24/17 05:44 PM
09/24/17 05:44 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Dummies huh?

lol

What's the best thing to have on their menu?

Cos I'm going to Philadelphia soon.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Moe_Tilden] #920558
09/24/17 07:07 PM
09/24/17 07:07 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Dummies huh?

lol

For your taste buds it would be the cock meat sandwich.

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Blackjack2121] #920559
09/24/17 07:36 PM
09/24/17 07:36 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

Dummies huh?

lol
I respect ur posts..please.. sshhhh

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920562
09/24/17 07:59 PM
09/24/17 07:59 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Step back in time and go to 13th and Jackson (think it's the address)Nicks roast beef and pork and if it still like it was back in the day you will see some characters .

Last edited by Serpiente; 09/24/17 07:59 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920568
09/24/17 09:39 PM
09/24/17 09:39 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Not doubting the whole stogie joes story..but am doubting the pung identification , doubt he was there...for a few reasons..number ONE chick has paper, it Johnny kind of keeps a close eye so chick don't get put in bad positions with it...and also doubting joey Chang gave u the finger , u probably mean Johnny...dummies out in a public..? Like are they suppose to stay in, like vampires or something, confused by that part of your statement ..almost as confused at the Feds watching the people u named, but whatever...

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Biggie] #920586
09/25/17 05:01 PM
09/25/17 05:01 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Biggie
Not doubting the whole stogie joes story..but am doubting the pung identification , doubt he was there...for a few reasons..number ONE chick has paper, it Johnny kind of keeps a close eye so chick don't get put in bad positions with it...and also doubting joey Chang gave u the finger , u probably mean Johnny...dummies out in a public..? Like are they suppose to stay in, like vampires or something, confused by that part of your statement ..almost as confused at the Feds watching the people u named, but whatever...
Feds r probably watching that joint 24/7..y would mikey bullshit..he's got enough bullshit in his professional career..wtf??

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920591
09/25/17 07:30 PM
09/25/17 07:30 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Where in my post did I say he was bullshitting? Point it out , cuz maybe I can't fuckin read so well...what I said is he misidentified joe pung, and joey for Johnny Chang, that's all, didn't say he bullshitted, so read again before u accuse...and the fact the Feds are watching the joint is precisely why I feel pung and chick were not in that vicinity together....nice of you to back your boy up, but I wasn't trying to say he was bullshitting, just said he was mistaken, that's all...my fed comment wasn't doubting him, I'm questioning why they would an 80 something year old man hang on the corner

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: hoodlum] #920600
09/25/17 11:59 PM
09/25/17 11:59 PM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs

Dude, why didnt u go in 4 a quick beer or something 7 sit within earshot?...shit, I might have just politely asked chick 4 an autograph & told him my old man was a Keebler (cookie) union guy that was friendly w/ Angie B.,,whats the worst that can happen ,they tell u 2 "scram kid",they r not gonna hurt a civilian....anyways mikey,great story.wish i was w/ u!

Haha Hoodlum my man, i gotta admit i was intimidated to go in..plus i didnt have any cash and I could see those guys at that joint ripping off my cc#.... ill admit tho Chickie looked badass for a what 75 yr old man. Wish u had been w me my dude coulda used ur street connections and it didnt help I was in a full suit looking like a total lawyer/fed
I understand..U as a lawyer must own some serious threads.Chickie would have been wary of that..clothes make a man sometimes,,U & I should go down there sometime & just act normal in street ware..when we are @ the right time (I can get somebody 2 (nurse) 2 look over my aunt,, we will get together via pm.....hope is all well w/ ur daughter...God bless u my man.

Hoodlum my friend thanks for the kind words, my little girls doin much better.. if i get back up in the city id love to go down there not dressed like a lawyer and grab a beer, hope ur aunts hangin in there.. appreciate you havin my back buddy

Blackjack: i called them dummies bc theyre made men in the mob hanging out outside together and whether they're discussing the weather or shylocking being seen together in pics is always used as evidence of an ongoing racketeering conspiracy, so to me thats not smart.. lol if i offended you by calling wise guys "dummies" then my sincerest apologies pal

Biggie- yes you're right I incorrectly wrote Joey, i meant Johnny Chang the one who is still active and allegedly the acting UB. I see your point about Joey Punge and i dont think Hoodlum meant any disrespect havin my back hes good people. I am by no means an oc expert, never claim to be even on Philly and im from here (outside city that is). But the guy walking away looked like Punge based on that video clip of him doin home remodeling from an older mob talk, i could absolutely be wrong and your point is well taken.. i did mis identity that Bongiovanni guy whos dead lol so im no expert

As far as the van i saw being the feds, im pretty positive it was. And like i said I saw Chickie, his son Johnny and Phil Ligambi, so it's entirely possible they're watching a known hangout in S phil(there arent many left) where there was the UB, acting UB, and Phil Ligambi is made man and who know maybe a skipper. But regardless I thought id report what i saw bc to a mob geek like me whos never had any real interraction w wiseguys it was an interesting little story killing time on a weekday, if ya doubt my story or whatever idk what to tell ya

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 09/26/17 12:03 AM.

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Moe_Tilden] #920601
09/26/17 12:01 AM
09/26/17 12:01 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Dummies huh?

lol

Moe ive never been there , but I seriously doubt theyre known for their cuisine. I do kniw Serps place he mentioned is great and u gotta get a cheesesteak since ur comin to philly for the first time, .. also Da Nics makes a great roast pork. Hope ur doin well my friend

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920613
09/26/17 08:20 AM
09/26/17 08:20 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
Mikey, again ill say it, I dont doubt your story nor did at any time i say i did,I doubt your identification of pung because as i stated, chick has paper and johnny is pretty diligent about keeping his dad out of positions that can hurt him. And i doubted joey was the one who gave u the finger, which u confirmed it... and I get why, but I just don't think the feds watching guys in their 80s or approaching their 80s hang on the corner is good use of tax money in this day and age...what I'm saying is they aren't gonna see chick start a crap game on passyunk...i disagree with some of the people positioning on the chart, johnny, chick and Phil but that's just my opinion on it nothing more nothing less...

Last edited by Biggie; 09/26/17 08:46 AM.
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: Biggie] #920614
09/26/17 09:28 AM
09/26/17 09:28 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
Originally Posted By: Biggie
Mikey, again ill say it, I dont doubt your story nor did at any time i say i did,I doubt your identification of pung because as i stated, chick has paper and johnny is pretty diligent about keeping his dad out of positions that can hurt him. And i doubted joey was the one who gave u the finger, which u confirmed it... and I get why, but I just don't think the feds watching guys in their 80s or approaching their 80s hang on the corner is good use of tax money in this day and age...what I'm saying is they aren't gonna see chick start a crap game on passyunk...i disagree with some of the people positioning on the chart, johnny, chick and Phil but that's just my opinion on it nothing more nothing less...

Biggie- its all good my man, i didnt take any of ur comments as an insult or you calling bullshit on my story pal, no worries...what u said about joey punge makes total sense and you're pry right i pry mis identified him. Question though is Chickie still on paper? I thought he just did what 90% of his time so when he was released he was free of aNy restrictions? Just wondering is all, i could be way off. Im an attorney, but i do real estate law not criminal law soi may sound like a total dickhead

Haha i agree bro chickie isnt gonna break out a dice game on passyunk, but eith that dsid do u think the feds are just posted up outside a known mob hangout and i mean regardless oftheir positiion, Phil ligambi, Chickie and johnny chang are all made men in the mafia. Wouldn't u think itd make some sense the cops are watching them? I respect your knowledge and opinions my friend, just spitballing here bc i am 100% sure the two guys in the van were there watching them and i saw that clear earpiece wire.. do u think maybe it wasn't feds, but State Police, philly oc division or DA investigation?

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 09/26/17 09:29 AM.

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920620
09/26/17 10:41 AM
09/26/17 10:41 AM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
I agree and think it was LE..not sure on one of those guys being made, 2 def....but in either event, I get why they would...it just seems we have bigger fish to fry in this country, is my point...but I understand..they have a job to do...I believe chich has 4 more months paper, could be wrong, but I know he didn't wrap up with no paper, that's a fact

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920635
09/26/17 01:48 PM
09/26/17 01:48 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
What's the latest news on my guy faffy?

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920644
09/26/17 02:31 PM
09/26/17 02:31 PM
ne philly
merlino Offline
jesus quintana
merlino  Offline
jesus quintana
Underboss
ne philly
They out at the oregon diner every now and again, i was at the wells fargo bank over there and they all rolling out of their in a couple nice rides and i could have sworn borgesis chit chattin with a dude in a van that could have been the feds, or just a friend, he was a lil animated

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920647
09/26/17 03:58 PM
09/26/17 03:58 PM
LV
F
flamingokid123 Offline
Underboss
flamingokid123  Offline
F
Underboss
LV
I have heard there is a strong law enforcement presence around the Stogie joes area.

Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920709
09/27/17 09:29 AM
09/27/17 09:29 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Thanks for the food recommendations, guys.

And I love me some cheesesteaks.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Can Anyone put together a new Philly chart [Re: gencoliveoil] #920730
09/27/17 04:41 PM
09/27/17 04:41 PM
S
salvi62 Offline
Capo
salvi62  Offline
S
Capo
"cockmeat sandwich"

BlacJack, that is funny as anything I've ever heard. I'm laughing so hard right now my stomach hurts.

"Give me a cockmeat wit, on a roll"

LMAO

Sal

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull