GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 110 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
" Rats " #918319
08/12/17 05:47 PM
08/12/17 05:47 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
In this day and age we still have rats crushing high level guys in the families.

I don't get why someone in the administration does not have some type of electronics that can pick up bugs.

The other thing is I am sure some meetings are in there Jox shorts only . Why not go the extra mile when it comes to meeting.

Why is it not handled like everyone is wearing a wire , if the Feds need recordings to convict why are these guys not doing security and all meetings.

Just ridiculous to me why sit in a jail for 30 years because of these rats sniff them out and take care of what you got to take care of .

Not just that it would make guys think more then twice if they walk in to a meeting and they are stripped and gone over electronically .

The Feds have rats in every family now !!!

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918321
08/12/17 06:03 PM
08/12/17 06:03 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey
Because Casso is in jail!

Seriously though, the power has shifted because of technology. They probably have ME on 10 cameras a day just driving to work. These guys are ALWAYS watched.

The recording devices and cameras are so damn small now.

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918324
08/12/17 06:34 PM
08/12/17 06:34 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Serpiente

I don't get why someone in the administration does not have some type of electronics that can pick up bugs.

They can put bugs in watches, buttons and hats. There is no way these guys can detect wires with any certainty in this day and age.

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Why is it not handled like everyone is wearing a wire , if the Feds need recordings to convict why are these guys not doing security and all meetings.

Just ridiculous to me why sit in a jail for 30 years because of these rats sniff them out and take care of what you got to take care of .

Not just that it would make guys think more then twice if they walk in to a meeting and they are stripped and gone over electronically .

The Feds have rats in every family now !!!

That sounds like a good idea on the surface, but there is no way any criminal would be ok with being constantly checked for wires by their peers. You'd basically be showing disrespect every time you do it. Remember, criminal organizations are run as a brotherhood. You undermine that cohesion/unity when you are constantly checking each other for wires.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: " Rats " [Re: Ted] #918325
08/12/17 07:03 PM
08/12/17 07:03 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

You can trust nobody in the underworld. The bad guys here use all that spy stuff LE uses against eachother. Wires, cameras, gps trackers, pgp phones etc..

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: " Rats " [Re: Ted] #918327
08/12/17 07:25 PM
08/12/17 07:25 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Ted

That sounds like a good idea on the surface, but there is no way any criminal would be ok with being constantly checked for wires by their peers. You'd basically be showing disrespect every time you do it. Remember, criminal organizations are run as a brotherhood. You undermine that cohesion/unity when you are constantly checking each other for wires.

"Disrespect"....If that's the main reason they don't check for bugs and wires, then the Mafia has really become like Bloods and Crips etc by mentality (apart from the violence / "easy trigger" aspect). In that documentary series called Gangland, during interviews and interrogations, the word "disrespect" seemed to be in the center of their whole universe, I have lost count of times when their actions were motivated by "disrespect", not even power or money....

-Why did you kill him?

-He disrespected me!

And everything can be included in the concept of "disrespect", ranging from a "wrong glance" towards a member of another gang when you are crossing the "wrong" street, to serious things, like being cheated on millions of drug money.

If the mafiosi are more obsessed with being disrespected than staying free, I don't even know what to say then....

But if I was one of them, I would have learned Italian, including local dialects from the provinces of Italy their ancestors came from. Seriously, if they didn't stop learning their original languages, instead of sticking to English only, they would be much harder to convict imo. If they talked in some semi-unknown dialect used maybe only in 1 part of some Sicilian province (the Sicilian isn't the same on the whole territory, there are variations of it, same goes for other regional dialects), then spoke it quickly, with a low voice and using coded language, with some allegories and comparisons and allusions that only their community knows, the FBI would spend all their resources on translators without having success nevertheless imo smile The fact they haven't gotten anything Italian in them anymore apart from last names, is a big mistake that guarantees weaknesses in the organization. If they don't allow non-Italians to be made, then they should have at least exploited the Italian aspect to the fullest. Really, the dialects (in the southern regions especially) are so different from official Italian (and between themselves too) that stopping to transmit them through generations, made things much easier for law enforcement. I speak Italian, but when I listened to John Stanfa talking on those tapes in a documentary, I understood less than I do if I hear speaking Spanish for example. So if they tried to complicate it on purpose and spoke dialects, partially in code and partially with signs (like when they pointed at the chin when referring to Gigante), it would me much harder to make the charges stick.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/12/17 07:57 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918328
08/12/17 07:30 PM
08/12/17 07:30 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

You got a point with the whole disrespect angle. This whole luchese indictment is cause of it. Madonna thought meldish wasnt respectful they whacked him a few guys didnt show crea sr anuff they were almost killed other then that its a bullshit indictment with the regular mob shit gambling extortion. Gotta stop being so insecure like the profet kanye once said.

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918331
08/12/17 07:48 PM
08/12/17 07:48 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
I understand the bugs are small and the Feds have great technology" but this undermines everything!

If guys can not last five years without a rat in the family then they have to invest in some type of security .

Even if they practice some type of deterrent you would not have associates locking up bosses!

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918335
08/12/17 08:29 PM
08/12/17 08:29 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
They can put a bug under the floor from a basement. They can hear everything you say. They could do that 40 yrs ago. Imagine what they have now. Best way not to get caught is to have guys who hate cops more then they fear going to jail. Plus if they are a life long friends from child hood just like a brother they just won't rat.

Any one else is a loose end. Lose a loose end buy another they work cheap and can be replaced easy.

only the unloved hate
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918344
08/12/17 11:05 PM
08/12/17 11:05 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Foot : So true but they have not been getting them with that type of technology.

The mob has made some adjustments obviously to combat this.

The ones that are getting them are there " own " and it's been easy for them to get made guys to run there mouth , not so much past crimes but of current rackets.

Still think if they would do some surprise searches they will start getting rats because there appears to be many.

The last two big cases the guys were recording for years ! and they were associates and made guys.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/12/17 11:07 PM.

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918348
08/12/17 11:59 PM
08/12/17 11:59 PM
L
Lou_Para Online content
Underboss
Lou_Para  Online Content
L
Underboss
I think if the focus went back to the old school mentality of assuming there was always a bug or tap,these guys would not be getting recorded.

In cases like Gotti,Castellano,Ruggerio,Avellino,etc,the reason the bugs were successful was not because the wiseguys didn't have the technology to detect them. The reason was that these guys never bothered to check because they assumed that the bugged locations were safe and beyond the reach of the FBI techies.

Therefore they talked freely. The bottom line has always been,assume that whatever you say is being recorded somehow,by somebody.

Take a guy like Carlo Gambino. He ran the most powerful Mafia Family in the country for many years, somehow managing to pass down orders,give and get information,and stay on top of thousands of little details. Yet, if you managed to plant a bug under his skin, you still wouldn't get enough to charge,or even indict him.

Re: " Rats " [Re: pmac] #918357
08/13/17 03:12 AM
08/13/17 03:12 AM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Originally Posted By: pmac
You got a point with the whole disrespect angle. This whole luchese indictment is cause of it. Madonna thought meldish wasnt respectful they whacked him a few guys didnt show crea sr anuff they were almost killed other then that its a bullshit indictment with the regular mob shit gambling extortion. Gotta stop being so insecure like the profet kanye once said.

My boy said like the prophet Kanye once said ! Bruh that literally had me laughing out loud!

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918358
08/13/17 04:27 AM
08/13/17 04:27 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline
furio_from_naples  Offline

naples,italy
Detroit mafia boss used to talk of bussiness in a cold room so any wire can't record due the cold.
In the 5 families book is write that Massino used device for find wires and closed the social clubs,ordered to dont use his name ecc but at last he was the first to flip.

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 08/13/17 04:27 AM.
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918360
08/13/17 05:47 AM
08/13/17 05:47 AM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss
They could also do like that boss from Pittsburgh, Michael James Genovese: simply avoid talking business inside any building, but only while taking a walk outside. At least, this strategy worked, he never went to jail (for serious crimes and long time at least).

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."
Re: " Rats " [Re: Dwalin2011] #918380
08/13/17 07:04 PM
08/13/17 07:04 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

"Disrespect"....If that's the main reason they don't check for bugs and wires, then the Mafia has really become like Bloods and Crips etc by mentality (apart from the violence / "easy trigger" aspect). In that documentary series called Gangland, during interviews and interrogations, the word "disrespect" seemed to be in the center of their whole universe, I have lost count of times when their actions were motivated by "disrespect", not even power or money....

-Why did you kill him?

-He disrespected me!

And everything can be included in the concept of "disrespect", ranging from a "wrong glance" towards a member of another gang when you are crossing the "wrong" street, to serious things, like being cheated on millions of drug money.

Are you saying the Mafia hasn't murdered people over signs of disrespect? rolleyes

Re: " Rats " [Re: Ted] #918385
08/13/17 08:31 PM
08/13/17 08:31 PM
D
Dwalin2011 Offline
Underboss
Dwalin2011  Offline
D
Underboss

Are you saying the Mafia hasn't murdered people over signs of disrespect? rolleyes

They did, I understand that, it's just that after watching all those episodes from the "Gangland" series, and hearing those street thugs (Bloods, Crips, Nortenos, Latin Kings, skinheads etc) using the word "disrespect" more than any other word (and in most cases really out of place), so when I hear criminals (even serious and big-time ones) talking about disrespect as motive for their actions, I always have an impulse to start laughing.... smile I know the mafia isn't funny, but from a certain point I can't help but associate the word "disrespect" with those low-level thugs from street gangs who jump in front of the cameras with faces covered by colored handkerchiefs, holding rolls of cash and shouting "Yeah, big money, man! No sh@t, don't f@ck with us! BOOM BOOM BOOM! "Sex, money, murder" forever!" and similar things lol After hearing the word "disrespect" being used so many countless times in similar occasions, I can't take the word seriously any more, at least not in a criminal context, although I realize it wouldn't be funny at all, to meet one of those guys in real life...

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 08/13/17 11:26 PM.

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918388
08/13/17 09:02 PM
08/13/17 09:02 PM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
Feds can maipulate frequency so bugs dont get detected.

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918394
08/13/17 09:50 PM
08/13/17 09:50 PM
D
dsbaloo Offline
Underboss
dsbaloo  Offline
D
Underboss
I think the least guys can do while meeting to talk is to collect all cell phones and watches and put them in a bag or something and put it away from where everyone is talking.. . It's a fact the last few rats had devices in their phones or watches... so not speaking while phones or watches are present I feel like is a pretty easy thing to do and can bring the risk of being recorded down significantly....

Last edited by dsbaloo; 08/13/17 09:55 PM.
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918395
08/13/17 10:14 PM
08/13/17 10:14 PM
B
Biggie Offline
Capo
Biggie  Offline
B
Capo
If I felt I ever had to discuss something that could give me 10 plus yeArs, I'd talk with 1 of 2 people that I've known for 40 years...and i would have this conversation in a sauna or steamroom that I had never been in in my life

Re: " Rats " [Re: Aces] #918410
08/14/17 07:17 AM
08/14/17 07:17 AM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Aces
Feds can maipulate frequency so bugs dont get detected.

I get it " but if I am a skipper or a boss my guys are talking in a bath towel and random lie detector tests are fucking being done no questions asked !!!

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918444
08/14/17 08:20 PM
08/14/17 08:20 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Rooftops and movie theaters are the best places to talk business. Or they can all just learn sign language. lol

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918447
08/14/17 09:36 PM
08/14/17 09:36 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Why dont they just write stuff on a whiteboard to each other, then erase it? Like write, "Go clip Vinny the Wop", then erase that shit. I mean, they can't all be illiterate right? Bugs can't pick up if you write something temporarily and dont say it out loud.

Or, just pass notes to each other: "Do you want your button? Check one: Yes [ ], No [ ], Maybe [ ]." Then burn it afterwords so there's no papertail

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #918456
08/15/17 06:58 AM
08/15/17 06:58 AM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Anything would help , Lie detectors are pretty accurate and not that expensive if it was given every few months it would make guys think that they would never get away with getting all that evidence .

They may be able to get something quick but nothing like what's been going on ,if you are to sit in the joint till you die I rather take a little time and spend a small amount of cash to combat this freewheeling of recording for years and putting ten or more guys away .

Re: " Rats " [Re: Stubbs] #918511
08/16/17 07:10 AM
08/16/17 07:10 AM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Stubbs

Or, just pass notes to each other: "Do you want your button? Check one: Yes [ ], No [ ], Maybe [ ]." Then burn it afterwords so there's no papertail

In Chin's daughter's book, she says she used to see her father write notes for his guys and then burn them.

Re: " Rats " [Re: MightyDR] #918647
08/19/17 09:04 PM
08/19/17 09:04 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Originally Posted By: MightyDR
Originally Posted By: Stubbs

In Chin's daughter's book, she says she used to see her father write notes for his guys and then burn them.

Reminds me of high school.

Hi Bobby. Baldy Dom thinks ur ttly cute. PS burn this note. LOL.

Chin xxxxx

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #945652
07/02/18 06:40 PM
07/02/18 06:40 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
(Meldish murder) Here we go these rats are so low they are ratting out there own father it’s a Gangland article and he is not just putting his pop away he is putting away everyone he came in contact with .

The father and son and a grandfather and an uncle were all made the uncle flipped years back .

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/03/18 06:55 AM.

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #945666
07/02/18 09:35 PM
07/02/18 09:35 PM
C
cookcounty Offline
Underboss
cookcounty  Offline
C
Underboss
Yeah i don't know how somebody snitches on their own father

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #945671
07/02/18 10:41 PM
07/02/18 10:41 PM
Buffalo,New York
frankg2469 Offline
A.K.A. Benny Squint
frankg2469  Offline
A.K.A. Benny Squint
Button
Buffalo,New York
These dirtbags will rat out anybody. I even know of a few guys who made up s**t about people they barely knew and swore to conversations that never took place. The worst part of it is, this sort of behavior is encouraged by many at all levels of law enforcement.

"A mook---what's a mook ?" Johnny Boy Civello
Re: " Rats " [Re: frankg2469] #945687
07/03/18 06:54 AM
07/03/18 06:54 AM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted by frankg2469
These dirtbags will rat out anybody. I even know of a few guys who made up s**t about people they barely knew and swore to conversations that never took place. The worst part of it is, this sort of behavior is encouraged by many at all levels of law enforcement.

No doubt,and they are more then encouraged if they are believable and they can match any circumstance around the lie .

Re: " Rats " [Re: Serpiente] #945689
07/03/18 09:03 AM
07/03/18 09:03 AM
K
Kash Offline
Made Member
Kash  Offline
K
Made Member
This is tongue in cheek but even if you met butt naked for a meeting, these rats would stick an audio device up their ass. These guys are absolutely desperate to stay out of prison at all cost. Which makes you wonder why be a gangster in the first place?

Re: " Rats " [Re: Kash] #945706
07/03/18 12:37 PM
07/03/18 12:37 PM
Serpiente Offline OP
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline OP
Underboss
Originally Posted by Kash
This is tongue in cheek but even if you met butt naked for a meeting, these rats would stick an audio device up their ass. These guys are absolutely desperate to stay out of prison at all cost. Which makes you wonder why be a gangster in the first place?

If I am a Boss or skipper you are getting a lie detector test randomly by two different contractors and if you fail or pass you don’t get told ever and if you fail I would have 24 hr Surveillance on you if not clipped !

No way am I and others in the same game and when you feel like ratting you give me up no way !

I would be using everything I could including strip searching and scanning for bugs regardless they have to know you are trying because as it stands these guys are getting away playing both sides and doing what they want for years .

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull