GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 95 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,399
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,794
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,294
Posts1,058,093
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I love Trumps comment to cops #917648
07/30/17 08:43 AM
07/30/17 08:43 AM
A
Aces Offline OP
BANNED
Aces  Offline OP
BANNED
A
Capo
Dont put your hand on the head of ms 13 criminals when putting them in back seat of patrol car. He also mentioned paddy wagons. I love the political incorrectness of this guy.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #917780
08/01/17 03:30 PM
08/01/17 03:30 PM
Green Grove Retirement Communi...
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Hopefully they put Sheriff Arpaio into the car that way when they take him to prison. No hand above the head to guard it, just "whap", throw him in there. Sorry. Trump's orders.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: OakAsFan] #919212
08/31/17 04:30 PM
08/31/17 04:30 PM
C
Ciment Online content
Ciment  Online Content
C

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Hopefully they put Sheriff Arpaio into the car that way when they take him to prison. No hand above the head to guard it, just "whap", throw him in there. Sorry. Trump's orders.

Unfortunately, your wish will not come true.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919231
08/31/17 06:18 PM
08/31/17 06:18 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Someone's wet dream about Sheriff Arpaio just dried up LOL

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919269
09/01/17 01:13 AM
09/01/17 01:13 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Pardoning someone convicted of violating the constitution undermines the constitution itself. Never has a president disregarded the supreme law of the land in such a grand fashion. Just another reason for congress to highly consider invoking the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919284
09/01/17 08:36 AM
09/01/17 08:36 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I wish The Governator would have pardoned Tookie. That guy was a saint.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: OakAsFan] #919288
09/01/17 09:00 AM
09/01/17 09:00 AM
C
Ciment Online content
Ciment  Online Content
C

Pardoning someone convicted of violating the constitution undermines the constitution itself. Never has a president disregarded the supreme law of the land in such a grand fashion. Just another reason for congress to highly consider invoking the 25th amendment to remove Trump from office.

you have a short memory: Wikopedia

"Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.[1] He was best known for founding the commodities company Glencore and for being indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making controversial oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States.[2] He received a controversial presidential pardon from U.S. President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001."

What Clinton did is pardon a traitor. That is a far greater crime than the alleged crime that the sheriff did.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919297
09/01/17 11:47 AM
09/01/17 11:47 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Mark Rich wasn't convicted for violating the constitution, as Arpaio was. Pardoning someone for violating the constitution is as direct of an affront to the constitution as there is. So, no. Mark Rich is a weak example.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: OakAsFan] #919333
09/02/17 01:46 AM
09/02/17 01:46 AM
C
Ciment Online content
Ciment  Online Content
C

Mark Rich wasn't convicted for violating the constitution, as Arpaio was. Pardoning someone for violating the constitution is as direct of an affront to the constitution as there is. So, no. Mark Rich is a weak example.

It is not weak, he committed a crime and left the country because they had the goods on him. He is a traitor.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919350
09/02/17 03:51 PM
09/02/17 03:51 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
So? It's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a president pardoning someone who was convicted of violating the constitution.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Ciment] #919355
09/02/17 06:04 PM
09/02/17 06:04 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Originally Posted By: Ciment

"Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.[1] He was best known for founding the commodities company Glencore and for being indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making controversial oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States.[2] He received a controversial presidential pardon from U.S. President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001."

What Clinton did is pardon a traitor. That is a far greater crime than the alleged crime that the sheriff did.

Those are two different things and Marc Rich did not violate the constitution and Clinton pardoned him due to certain powers in D.C. that wanted him pardoned as most of those deals were on their behalf. Arpaio violated the constitution, what makes it even worst is that he had served in the military and law enforcement.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #919357
09/02/17 06:46 PM
09/02/17 06:46 PM
C
Ciment Online content
Ciment  Online Content
C

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Those are two different things and Marc Rich did not violate the constitution and Clinton pardoned him due to certain powers in D.C. that wanted him pardoned as most of those deals were on their behalf. Arpaio violated the constitution, what makes it even worst is that he had served in the military and law enforcement.

I get it now, there are different rules for leftist liberals.

So I can commit any crime, as long as I do not get caught leaving the country. Therefore, because I was never convicted it is okay to pardon me. You must have good pot in the west coast.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919359
09/02/17 07:49 PM
09/02/17 07:49 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Very good pot on the west coast. Ronald Reagan himself loved it. Common knowledge among the weed dealers at that time.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919360
09/02/17 08:24 PM
09/02/17 08:24 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
fatdomgamiello36  Offline
F
Made Member
The Democratic party is basically the party of rich elites, whiny white liberals and criminals. Good luck getting working class people to vote for you with that.

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 09/02/17 08:25 PM.
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919361
09/02/17 09:55 PM
09/02/17 09:55 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Ah now comes the political party argument right? No, Rich was wanted in failure of over a dozen counts of filing and paying taxes, which if I am not mistaken is still considered a misdemeanor. Joe Arpaio was in clear violation of refusing a court order which resulted in the Criminal part of it being added. He, Arpaio and the Sheriff department was being investigated on many actions that violated the constitution and would be felony charges. You want to know what the real big difference is? It is called an Oath.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #919362
09/02/17 10:14 PM
09/02/17 10:14 PM
C
Ciment Online content
Ciment  Online Content
C

Ah now comes the political party argument right? No, Rich was wanted in failure of over a dozen counts of filing and paying taxes, which if I am not mistaken is still considered a misdemeanor. Joe Arpaio was in clear violation of refusing a court order which resulted in the Criminal part of it being added. He, Arpaio and the Sheriff department was being investigated on many actions that violated the constitution and would be felony charges. You want to know what the real big difference is? It is called an Oath.

What about Rich doing business with Iran, did you remove treason from your vocabulary. Maybe some more weed might help.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919364
09/02/17 11:19 PM
09/02/17 11:19 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
There's no point to argue with Oak. How do you get through to someone who believes Trump is this evil man yet Hilary is an honest woman? The smog and all that liberal bullshit in the air clouds their minds of clear judgement. Over 1 trillion dollars in debt for the liberal cesspool.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919365
09/03/17 12:07 AM
09/03/17 12:07 AM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Fat Dom,

The pirates of prosciutto, the brigands of braciole.

Democrats win working class voters in every election, including the last one. Stop listening to Trump, the most full of shit president in American history, and look up the actual data.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Ciment] #919368
09/03/17 02:08 AM
09/03/17 02:08 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar

What about Rich doing business with Iran, did you remove treason from your vocabulary. Maybe some more weed might help.

Oh I did not remove treason from my vocabulary. What Rich did was sell the oil to Israel to help strengthen that nation. He gave his word to Iran back in the early and mid 1970's, that is why he ignored the embargo. That is something in both parties have forgotten what giving your word meaning is. You tell me to smoke weed cause yiu have no argument. I at least have the balls to tell someone to fuck off on here, even telling to judges, countless law enforcement members, and a superior in real life. To me you seem antisemitic which I hope is not the case. Rich committed no treason cause he was not subjected to that rule, show me where he took the oath of citizenship as an adult, and I will back down my argument.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: OakAsFan] #919370
09/03/17 02:43 AM
09/03/17 02:43 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
At an Austin Trump Protest, Owen can't get seem to get anyone to tell him specifically why they want Trump Impeached.

The smartest person Owen talks with is a Trump supporter, a young black male. cool

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919372
09/03/17 03:16 AM
09/03/17 03:16 AM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar
Lol, none of them gave reasons to impeach Trump but they want him impeached anyway? To me Jones is a POS, but the mic is there so give your reason regardless that Infowars in a neo-nazi program. That young kid was probably paid or had a dare, just to say those things, I bet you.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919377
09/03/17 05:51 AM
09/03/17 05:51 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Remember Mr clinton was impeached he still was president. No reason to impeach trump other then hating him. But if he was impeached the low life republicans would get him to step down so Pence can take his place. Then they think the people that voted for trump would be ok with it. They won't then we will have a real civil war on their hands. Then of course the anarchists who are paid by the left will turn them loose. Now that will be a good move if they want to get hurt.
Funny thing I don't believe trump wants to send the dreamers back. He is trying to get the congress to vote to let them stay. But will that happen who knows?

The girl with the whistle or what ever that is must have done a lot of blowing in her life. I am sure she has a husband and kids a good mother no doubt.

only the unloved hate
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #919379
09/03/17 05:57 AM
09/03/17 05:57 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: U talkin' da me ??
At an Austin Trump Protest, Owen can't get seem to get anyone to tell him specifically why they want Trump Impeached.

The smartest person Owen talks with is a Trump supporter, a young black male. cool

That young kid has some guts. But he is stupid enough to believe that the police are there so no one can hurt him. He is wrong about that. But he was stupid enough not to talk to them about let's stop this stuff and try to help the displaced people here from the storm. Would they have done that? Doubt it selfish bastards of course not.

Oh the fat bastard you don't confront anyone while wearing glasses. You take them off first.

only the unloved hate
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: OakAsFan] #919381
09/03/17 06:08 AM
09/03/17 06:08 AM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
Fat Dom,

The pirates of prosciutto, the brigands of braciole.

Democrats win working class voters in every election, including the last one. Stop listening to Trump, the most full of shit president in American history, and look up the actual data.

I did look up the data. See the link and search for income. Trump won families with family income of 50-100k 50% to 46%. That's sounds pretty working class to me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Romney won that same category as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

So much for "Democrats win working class voters in every election". No, they used to win working class voters. Not anymore. Not ever again. They may win them in State and Local elections. But if we are talking presidential elections, its going to be a tough sell given all the other baggage your party brings to the table.

I know y'all think Kamala Harris is going to be Obama 2. She seems like a nice enough gal. We'll see. She may be. But, imagine you go back to that well and it doesn't work out for you? How devastating would that be if she lost to Trump?

Last edited by fatdomgamiello36; 09/03/17 06:11 AM.
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919383
09/03/17 09:35 AM
09/03/17 09:35 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Democrates win illegal aliens, they win the homos, the transgenders, the anarchists and minorities. The minorities will get wise sooner or later and they win the prisoner vote now that they let prisoners vote.

only the unloved hate
Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Giacomo_Vacari] #919389
09/03/17 12:23 PM
09/03/17 12:23 PM
C
Ciment Online content
Ciment  Online Content
C

Oh I did not remove treason from my vocabulary. What Rich did was sell the oil to Israel to help strengthen that nation. He gave his word to Iran back in the early and mid 1970's, that is why he ignored the embargo. That is something in both parties have forgotten what giving your word meaning is. You tell me to smoke weed cause yiu have no argument. I at least have the balls to tell someone to fuck off on here, even telling to judges, countless law enforcement members, and a superior in real life. To me you seem antisemitic which I hope is not the case. Rich committed no treason cause he was not subjected to that rule, show me where he took the oath of citizenship as an adult, and I will back down my argument.

I see you are making up things again. If Rich was innocent then why did he run to Switzerland ? Why did his wife contribute millions to the Clinton campaign if not to pay for pardon ?

I also see your vocabulary has improved. I guess it is starting to take effect......LOL.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919394
09/03/17 02:16 PM
09/03/17 02:16 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
Fat Dom,

50k-100k might sound "pretty working class" to you, but it's not.

You didn't say Trump won the 50k-100k salaried voters, you said he won working class voters, which is bullshit. He didn't. And, Republicans never do.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Aces] #919395
09/03/17 02:19 PM
09/03/17 02:19 PM
OakAsFan Offline
Underboss
OakAsFan  Offline
Underboss
25th amendment allows a president to be impeached for disabilities that may affect their ability to govern. There's a good argument for Trump being mentally disabled. It's something even many elected Republicans believe.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: OakAsFan] #919397
09/03/17 02:26 PM
09/03/17 02:26 PM
F
fatdomgamiello36 Offline
Made Member
F
Made Member
Fat Dom,

50k-100k might sound "pretty working class" to you, but it's not.

You didn't say Trump won the 50k-100k salaried voters, you said he won working class voters, which is bullshit. He didn't. And, Republicans never do.

I just got the fat dom joke you made above. LOL.

Its not 50-100 of salary, its 50-100 of family income. That is working class, whether you admit it or not.

What is working class family income to you? 15K? That's broke, not working class.

Re: I love Trumps comment to cops [Re: Ciment] #919399
09/03/17 03:33 PM
09/03/17 03:33 PM
Larry's Bar
Giacomo_Vacari Offline
Underboss
Giacomo_Vacari  Offline
Underboss
Larry's Bar

I see you are making up things again. If Rich was innocent then why did he run to Switzerland ? Why did his wife contribute millions to the Clinton campaign if not to pay for pardon ?

I also see your vocabulary has improved. I guess it is starting to take effect......LOL.

Making things up again? Joe Arpaio has numerous instances in the past of violating the constitution, notable the 8th amendment, such as failure of medical care, rotten food to prisoners, cells being well over a hundred degrees as sweatboxes. Violating the 4th amendment, illegal search and seizures, that one is where the Criminal contempt of court comes from. Those are just a couple of them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull