GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 116 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: pmac] #914150
05/31/17 08:28 PM
05/31/17 08:28 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Crea madonna are going to trial there not gonna take big pleas at there age and there going after there homes creas kids in some shit to. The drug charges are funny. So the bosses knowingly took tribute from drug dealers there guilty of selling them. This thing deff going to trial. I read the indictment the poster post above. I dont know what they charged ttrusello with other then being part of the gang and probaly besties with crea. He'll end up with probation.

Will find out so much more info if they go to trial , and yeah the Feds are going after there old shoes !!! Let alone there rentals and businesses and primary homes , they are fucked .

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/31/17 08:28 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: Strax] #914153
05/31/17 09:16 PM
05/31/17 09:16 PM
N
Neo Offline
Underboss
Neo  Offline
N
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Strax

Your motto in your signature is incorrect. A fish can get caught in a net.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914154
05/31/17 09:22 PM
05/31/17 09:22 PM
North Jersey
ItalianIrishMix Offline
Underboss
ItalianIrishMix  Offline
Underboss
North Jersey

Look at how high they have Scarfo Jr. in the hierarchy!

I guess this means that he is gonna do his 25-30, then come out at near 80 years old, just to return to the life?

Too bad that he doesn't hold that much secret info. I HIGHLY doubt that a cooperating deal was even offered to Scarfo Jr.

Last edited by ItalianIrishMix; 05/31/17 09:24 PM.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914155
05/31/17 09:39 PM
05/31/17 09:39 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I don't know this family other then the current administration that has just been taken down has stepped on some toes in there own family.

Not that does not happen in others , but it was done to some pretty powerful guys when they were down .

I don't think there will be much forgiveness as per back in the day when Casso said wack Jersey !!!

This should be something as it unraveled .

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914158
06/01/17 12:53 AM
06/01/17 12:53 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
I think the Rat in hiding up in New Hampshire is John Riggi's son in law Sean Richard who was a union executive that was extremely close to Big Joe Datello and Steve Crea Sr. Among others.He ratted them out in that huge construction industry indictment in 2000 or 01, After he wore a wire and recorder he then went on and on talking shit for years and throwing insults at Crea,Datello,Riggi and his extended family nonstop ! I'm thinking Joe.C steps up and takes the top spot now,Maybe Sideburns gets the #3 .Let's see what happens over in Queens now,Little Joe might get touched soon

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: MrJustsayNo] #914164
06/01/17 04:08 AM
06/01/17 04:08 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline OP
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline OP
Underboss
manchester uk
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
I think the Rat in hiding up in New Hampshire is John Riggi's son in law Sean Richard who was a union executive that was extremely close to Big Joe Datello and Steve Crea Sr. Among others.He ratted them out in that huge construction industry indictment in 2000 or 01, After he wore a wire and recorder he then went on and on talking shit for years and throwing insults at Crea,Datello,Riggi and his extended family nonstop ! I'm thinking Joe.C steps up and takes the top spot now,Maybe Sideburns gets the #3 .Let's see what happens over in Queens now,Little Joe might get touched soon

I see you have just read scott burnstein's gangster report again , no inside knowledge from you

http://gangsterreport.com/operation-text...owers-in-2000s/

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: ItalianIrishMix] #914165
06/01/17 06:42 AM
06/01/17 06:42 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Look at how high they have Scarfo Jr. in the hierarchy!

I guess this means that he is gonna do his 25-30, then come out at near 80 years old, just to return to the life?

Too bad that he doesn't hold that much secret info. I HIGHLY doubt that a cooperating deal was even offered to Scarfo Jr.

That was how high he was ranked in relation to those who were busted in 2007, not the entire Lucchese family.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914166
06/01/17 06:48 AM
06/01/17 06:48 AM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

I see you have just read scott burnstein's gangster report again , no inside knowledge from you

http://gangsterreport.com/operation-text...owers-in-2000s/

lol

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: MrJustsayNo] #914169
06/01/17 07:34 AM
06/01/17 07:34 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss

Fucking hoax.

Trying to pass off info as firsthand.

Such a loser.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #914172
06/01/17 08:19 AM
06/01/17 08:19 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Awwee look at this, I still got it !! Lmao, That's known knowledge,All ya gotta do is "GOOGLE" !! I got no more to say to you guys,You proved it for me ! All I have to do is type anything and you people react and go NUTS ! My Fans are still here haha !! I just read Scott this morning ! Have a great day my buddies, Make sure you eat a good breakfast,Remember its the most important meal of the day !

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914173
06/01/17 08:27 AM
06/01/17 08:27 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
N.Y. / Region

Mob Turncoat Eager to Talk About Construction Rackets
By C. J. CHIVERS
SEPTEMBER 8, 2000
On a cold night last December, a white limousine stopped near Il Boschetto restaurant in Yonkers. Two large men stepped out and hurried through the restaurant's front door.

Both men were suspected of being mob racketeers. One, Joseph Datello, has been identified as an inducted member of the Lucchese crime family. The other, Sean J. Richard, was the son-in-law of John Riggi, the imprisoned boss of the New Jersey-based DeCavalcantes. Mr. Richard had recently been in a car accident. He wore a bandage on his left arm.

In the restaurant, Steven L. Crea, who has been identified as the Luccheses' acting boss, greeted them from the first stool at the bar. For about an hour, the three men talked about bribery and extortion, the authorities say. Mr. Richard now remembers that Mr. Crea was angry. He speculated darkly about a man he thought might be an informer.

When the meeting ended, Mr. Richard dropped Mr. Datello off at his home on Staten Island, as he had after many meetings before. Then he broke from the routine.

He directed his driver to a motel parking lot and switched cars, taking a seat in a sedan with another group of men. Reaching into his sweatsuit, he unrolled the bandage and removed a hidden recording device.

Sean Richard had just betrayed the man he says was his Mafia boss. Mr. Crea had guessed wrong.

In the end, it was a fellow boss's son-in-law, worried that his future held either jail time or a violent death, who had turned against him. In the parlance of mobsters, Mr. Richard had become a rat.

''These are not the kind of circumstances you want to gain fame and notoriety for,'' Mr. Richard said in a recent interview. ''But I didn't have many options, and that's what I am.''

Mr. Richard, who agreed to several interviews while in hiding, is the mob's latest embarrassing, tell-all turncoat. He is an eager raconteur.

On Wednesday, Robert M. Morgenthau, the Manhattan district attorney, unsealed racketeering indictments against Mr. Crea and 37 other defendants, accusing them of participating in a criminal enterprise that drove up the prices of construction projects throughout the city. The indictment identifies Mr. Crea as the acting boss and Mr. Datello as a soldier in the Lucchese crime family.

As the prosecutions go forward, they will rely on years of investigation and wiretaps by the New York Police Department. And they will rely on Mr. Richard, who agreed to plead guilty to attempted enterprise corruption in exchange for a new identity and five years' probation.

In return, he plans to testify with zeal about how the Luccheses, through persistence and payoffs, maintained a grip on construction projects at a time when the Mafia was supposedly in decline. Dozens of contractors, union officials and mobsters are said to be vulnerable to his testimony, which will recount, in detail, bribes doled out in bars and restaurants, coercion at construction sites and the Mafia's aggressive, if somewhat bumbling, management of a sprawling criminal scheme.

''He is a godsend,'' said a lawyer who is familiar with the case.

It is a remarkable reversal. As Mr. Riggi's son-in-law and the father of two of the boss's granddaughters, Mr. Richard, 35, is literally married to the mob. And he is displaying an almost gloating disrespect. In interviews, he went beyond details of labor corruption. He spoke with disdain for the mobsters he once served.

He described Emmanuel Riggi, one of his brothers-in-law and a man prosecutors describe as a member of the DeCavalcante crime family, as ''so fat he breaks chairs at every family function.'' He said John Riggi, the feared crime boss, ''ought to thank me for feeding his useless kids.'' He said Mr. Datello, his 6-foot-5 former partner, was ''a big idiot, like Frankenstein.''

''I used to say, 'Hey, Joey, I've got to take you in to get the bolts for your neck,' '' Mr. Richard said.

Some of Mr. Richard's former Mafia associates seem astounded at the breadth and tone of his confessions. A few, through lawyers or associates, declined to comment, including John Riggi, his sons and Mr. Datello, who has eluded arrest so far.

Others, through associates or lawyers, said Mr. Richard was little more than a wild exaggerator and a serial manipulator who drew attention to the Luccheses through a foolishly flamboyant style. ''This guy was a wannabe, and he conducted business that was not authorized by organized crime,'' said a person who is familiar with the Lucchese family.

Mr. Richard is a gritty man and emanates the blunt, coarse demeanor of a thug. He is utterly unlettered. He says ''mob fractions'' when he means ''mob factions.'' But he is also capable of warmth and charm, and people who know him say he is very smart, a man who passed easily through many roles until arriving at his latest: prosecution witness.

''He's a chameleon,'' said a friend of nearly 20 years who spoke only on the condition of anonymity. ''He became a gangster better than one of them, and he thought circles around them while he did it.''

For his first 30 years, Mr. Richard was an unknown, a laborer from the Bronx who trained as a union apprentice and, by his mid-20's, started a small subcontracting company in New Jersey. His insider's tour of the mob did not begin until 1995, when he began dating Sara M. Riggi, the daughter of the DeCavalcantes' boss.

The DeCavalcantes are the smallest of the region's Mafia families, and considered by law enforcement to be the weakest, often relying on cooperation with the five families in New York. But they have long specialized in labor rackets: extorting contractors in exchange for labor peace, or replacing unionized employees with nonunion workers and then spiriting away savings on wages or fringe benefits.

Mr. Richard became fascinated with Mr. Riggi, whom he said he first visited in the Federal Correctional Institution in Cumberland, Md., in 1996, when the boss was serving a sentence for extortion. Mr. Riggi, 75, appeared in prison khakis, yet somehow managed, Mr. Richard said, ''to have an almost presidential bearing.'' He sat briefly with Mr. Richard and Ms. Riggi before sending his daughter to a vending machine.

''As soon as she left, he looked at me and said: ''Who you with? Who you indentured to?'' Mr. Richard said. ''I said: ''Nobody. I don't answer to nobody.' And after we talked for a while, we hit it off.''

Mr. Richard and Ms. Riggi married on Sept. 13, 1996. ''Friday the 13th,'' Mr. Richard now says.

Unlike Mr. Riggi's three sons, who law enforcement officials say were unable to run the rackets (Mr. Richard calls them ''goofballs, three guys you wouldn't take miniature golfing''), his son-in-law seemed smart and aggressive. Soon, Mr. Richard's legitimate business was a sideline; labor rackets were his game.

He and law enforcement officials said that in 1996 he began circulating his father-in-law's instructions to corrupt New Jersey locals and pursuing larger plans. ''Sean was a significant player,'' said Robert T. Buccino, who retired last month as deputy chief of New Jersey's Organized Crime Bureau. ''He was more trusted than the sons were.''

By 1997, Mr. Richard established a link with the Luccheses, working for Mr. Datello, who prosecutors say also specialized in labor rackets. In one of his schemes, Mr. Richard and prosecutors assert, he and an associate bribed Michael Forde, the president of Local 608 of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners, to help limit the number of unionized carpenters at a Park Central Hotel renovation project.

He said the first payment -- $10,000 in cash -- was made over afternoon beers at a Hooters on West 56th Street. ''I gave him the ten thousand, and he says, 'You know, I really shouldn't be drinking beers while I'm working; the union is cracking down on that,' '' Mr. Richard said. ''I said: 'You're worried about the beers? What do you think your guys would think about that ten thousand you just took?' ''

Through his lawyer, Mr. Forde said the meeting with Mr. Richard never took place.

As he worked for Mr. Datello, Mr. Richard lived a high roller's life, canvassing Manhattan and spending freely from wads of $100 bills. He bought pedigreed Rottweilers. He leased a new luxury car every few months. He bought a $320,000 home on two acres in Holmdel, N.J., putting $145,000 down. The house had a sauna, a Jacuzzi, an in-ground pool and separate yards: one for his two infant daughters, the other for his menacing-looking black dogs.

By 1999, he had become a fixture at the Oak Room at the Plaza Hotel, where the manager, Patrick Littlejohn, remembers that he sat in a corner booth and ordered heaping plates of chilled seafood and seared prime rib, washing both down with 1982 Lafite-Rothschild. Sometimes he stood by the piano, singing Frank Sinatra or Perry Como songs.

He also passed long hours at the Paradise Club, a nightclub near the Empire State Building, where he tipped the striptease dancer he fell in love with as much as $1,000 a night, he and the dancer both say. ''If I dropped dead tomorrow, I lived, baby, I lived,'' Mr. Richard said.

He and the authorities also say he attended the meetings of a secret three-member construction panel that the Luccheses used to plan rackets, mediate disputes and divide spoils. By his telling, these meetings illustrated the paradox that the latter-day Mafia has become.

On one hand, the mob was resourceful enough to cheat the construction industry of millions of dollars. On the other, many members and associates were almost pathetic: grown men who groveled to get jobs as flagmen at road crews, or who talked relentlessly on cellular phones about secret meetings, all while the detectives were listening.

''This was supposed to be a secret society, but we'd get 20, 25, 30 guys turning up, all asking for something,'' Mr. Richard said. ''It was a joke.''

He recalled one panel meeting last year at Little Charlie's Clam Bar on Kenmare Street in Manhattan, for which, he said, two dozen mobsters and associates arrived in flashy cars, lining the block with Cadillacs and Lincolns. Later, he learned that the police had watched the entire show. ''It was kind of comical,'' Mr. Richard said. ''The detectives were right across the street.''

Mr. Richard's life began to unravel last June, when the police raided several dozen homes and offices in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, searching for records documenting the suspected rackets. One of the targets was the Linden, N.J., office of S & S Contracting, the business he had formed with his wife.

The raids filled him with dread. ''It was the beginning of the end,'' he said. ''For them to get 40 warrants in three states? Come on. That's real.''

Over the next five months, he fell into a funk. He began to use cocaine, marijuana and heroin, he said, and drank more heavily than usual. He spent even more money, dipping into the weekly cash tribute he said he was supposed to pay Mr. Datello as a member of his crew.

He also began to think about becoming the state's witness, in part because friction within the Luccheses rose after the raids, and he worried that Mr. Datello had been given orders to kill him. The fear, he said, intensified late last fall when he was told to wait outside the Tick Tock Diner in Clifton, N.J., to meet Dominic Truscello, a Lucchese capo. Mr. Datello told him he would be picked up in a van.

''I said, 'What do you guys need a van for?' '' Mr. Richard recalled. ''A van is never a good sign in this business.''

He was so unnerved, he said, that he armed himself, carrying a pistol in his belt. The van ride passed without violence, but during the meeting that followed, he said, Mr. Truscello stared icily at him and said, ''What are your sins?'' Mr. Richard interpreted the question as a sign that he was marked for execution. He defected soon thereafter.

Now that the case is public, lawyers and associates of the Luccheses say that the state's star witness is a traitor on many levels.

Mr. Richard is now in hiding with his girlfriend, the stripper, who performed under the name Lola. His wife, Sara Riggi, has not seen him in months. She has been left in disarray, alone with their daughters and facing foreclosure proceedings against their home. She filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in July and for divorce in August. ''It's very upsetting,'' she said in a brief interview, which she ended in tears.

For his part, Mr. Richard looks like a man who has long been resting. He has lost weight and added tattoos. He has a rich tan. Now and then he talks about book or movie deals. He takes precautions, but they are almost comically half-hearted, like his tendency when venturing away from the police to wear a hat and sunglasses, or his request to a reporter not to describe his tattoos.

The Luccheses' latest racketeering case, and his probation, will be over one day, he says. Then he will have a new life. ''The last thing anybody wants to be is a rat,'' he said. ''But you know something? I'll be a rat and I won't be in prison. I'll be a rat and I'll be alive.''

Most Popular on NYTimes.com

Blind Spots in Trump’s Trade Tirade Against Germany

Trump Lashes Out at Kathy Griffin and Democrats

CNN Fires Kathy Griffin From New Year’s Eve Broadcast Over Trump Photo

OP-ED COLUMNIST
11 Years Old, a Mom, and Pushed to Marry Her Rapist in Florida

What to Remember Before Watching ‘House of Cards’ Season 5

Comey Expected to Testify Before Senate, if He Isn’t Blocked

Oregon Man Accused of Deadly Anti-Muslim Tirade Continues Rant in Court

OP-ED COLUMNIST
Trump’s United American Emirate

What’s a ‘Covfefe’? Trump Tweet Unites a Bewildered Nation

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914174
06/01/17 08:30 AM
06/01/17 08:30 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
There ya go my buddies !! That's "ONE" of the few "ARTICLES" written 17 YEARS AGO !!! WAYYY BEFORE SCOTT CAME ON THE SCENE !! The NEW YORK TIMES SAID IT FIRST !! GODDAMN,DO I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU PEOPLE ??!! "GOOGLE" USE IT,EMPOWER YOURSELF !!

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914175
06/01/17 08:38 AM
06/01/17 08:38 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
I ask again,As I did in other threads, What do you add this forum Mr Artie Nigro except throw SHIT at people like an Old Decrepit Circus Monkey??You add nothing of substance or value You can't even GOOGLE !! Info that is 17 Plus Years old !!! Are you really this Ignorant and Stupid ??

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914176
06/01/17 08:46 AM
06/01/17 08:46 AM
GangstersInc Online content
Underboss
GangstersInc  Online Content
Underboss
New York’s Lucchese Mafia family deadly as ever in 2017: prosecutors say after indicting bosses and underlings

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...-2017-prosecuto

The best website about global organized crime & the Mafia: http://www.gangstersinc.org - Since 2001 - Want to write for us? Drop me a DM/mail!
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914177
06/01/17 09:12 AM
06/01/17 09:12 AM
A
Aces Offline
BANNED
Aces  Offline
BANNED
A
Capo
I dont know why they keep showing a lucchese chart from the jersey bust 10 years ago. Most of those guys arent even involved in anything and were just half assed numbers runners. They arent made or connected to NY. Wtf !!!!

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914178
06/01/17 09:14 AM
06/01/17 09:14 AM
Balkans
Strax Offline
Underboss
Strax  Offline
Underboss
Balkans
@MrJustsayNo: i have no idea who you are and i don't care,but why you have to spam 4 posts in a row all caps... oh god

"A fish with his mouth closed never get's caught"
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914180
06/01/17 09:44 AM
06/01/17 09:44 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
The old guys are replaceable, its their job to go to jail

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914181
06/01/17 09:49 AM
06/01/17 09:49 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Is it a mob trial first father n son inidcted for a mob hit?

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914182
06/01/17 09:57 AM
06/01/17 09:57 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
I just like the idea that Crea had the last word instead of the first word because of all the people saying Crea was the Boss !!

Going back to 2007 that was going around that he was demoting guys and promoting guys and say all end all !!! Not !!

Last edited by Serpiente; 06/01/17 09:59 AM.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914183
06/01/17 09:58 AM
06/01/17 09:58 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Is it a mob trial first father n son inidcted for a mob hit? Crea flips to save his son from life. They move to Arizona start the crea family over as the krays.

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914184
06/01/17 11:13 AM
06/01/17 11:13 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Dominick Truscello

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914185
06/01/17 11:15 AM
06/01/17 11:15 AM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

If this isn't further proof that people need to wait for indictments before talking about what the official hierarchy is or isn't, then I don't know what is.

Interesting times what with Merlino's trial and now this.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914190
06/01/17 11:32 AM
06/01/17 11:32 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Don't waste your breath moe, veteran posters with a little inside knowledge speaks opinions as if they were facts! And they will never admit their wrong when the facts do come out...I argued with mega ego's years ago about the Detroit mafia, the vets told me they wasn't a functioning family

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914192
06/01/17 11:34 AM
06/01/17 11:34 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I respect serp because he's the only one that let's you know when something is just his opinion

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914193
06/01/17 11:35 AM
06/01/17 11:35 AM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
@serp not moe...lol

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: thebigfella] #914195
06/01/17 11:50 AM
06/01/17 11:50 AM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
[quote=thebigfella]@serp not moe...lol [/quo

Yeah very rarely do I have new first hand knowledge!!!

But we all have to get old and unimportant !!!

The stuff I do know first hand 9/10 I can not post it's just way to incriminating like when I posted about Phil and seeing him that was back a week after Nick passed and a few people knew through PM'S but I asked them not to say a word , and here I am running my mouth !

But I do thank them for not posting what could be some very damaging shit !!!

There are some stand up guys here !!

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914198
06/01/17 12:52 PM
06/01/17 12:52 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
I respect that!

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: Moe_Tilden] #914200
06/01/17 01:16 PM
06/01/17 01:16 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
lol now that is funny

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914201
06/01/17 01:18 PM
06/01/17 01:18 PM
Moe_Tilden Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians
Moe_Tilden  Offline
ForeverBotheringIranians

Vermin

Will New York’s Last Real Mafia Hit Bring Down the Lucchese Family?

Investigators tie the murder of a hitman with a rusty Lincoln to a racketeering enterprise that also included extortion, loansharking, drug trafficking, and money laundering.

Michael Daly

06.01.17 1:00 AM ET

Quote:
Wonder Boy.

Jimmy the Jew.

Paulie Roast Beef.

The colorful nicknames jump from the list of 19 members and associates of the Lucchese crime family charged with racketeering in Superseding Indictment 17 Cr. 89, unsealed this week in Westchester federal court.

How funny and fun!

But the late, great Sgt. Joe Coffey, longtime head of the NYPD Organized Crime Homicide Task Force, had another name for all such gangsters.

“Vermin,” Coffey would say.

One of the many times Coffey used this term was back in November of 2013, following the murder that is at the center of the indictment. The victim was Michael Meldish, who with his brother Joseph once headed the murderous Purple Gang, named after a Depression-era Detroit outfit. Some have called his killing New York’s last bonafide Mafia hit.

If true, that may have been only fitting, for, by Coffey’s count, the Meldish brothers committed as many as 100 killings between them. Joseph Meldish was sentenced to 25-years-to-life in state prison in 2011 for striding into a Bronx bar in a black mask and executing a man who turned out not to be his intended target.

The police felt certain that Michael Meldish committed numerous murders of his own, but Coffey retired without being able to make a case against him.

“Michael was a stone-cold killer,” Coffey once told the New York Daily News. “We couldn’t get any witnesses. They had the people so terrified they just wouldn’t cooperate.”

On the night of November 15, 2013, a woman driving with her daughter on Ellsworth Avenue in the Bronx saw a parked Lincoln whose driver’s door was partly open. A man’s leg was extended toward the street as if he may have suffered a heart attack or been overcome with drink as he was trying to step out. The woman was preparing to offer assistance when she saw that he had a gunshot wound to the head and that blood was streaming from both his ears.

Police responded. Word soon reached Coffey in his retirement that what he would call "poetic justice" had caught up with 62-year-old Michael Meldish. Coffey had no doubt Meldish had been the victim of a gangland hit.

“Vermin killing vermin,” Coffee said.

What was remarkable about this particular hit was that it had happened at all. Such killings had once been routine, but the Mafia world had changed with the advent of the RICO statute and increasingly sophisticated surveillance and an ever-growing parade of ever more prominent rats. The Lucchese family’s first significant rat was associate Henry Hill of “Goodfellas” fame, followed by two acting bosses, an underboss, two captains and six soldiers.

The changing times were in keeping with one detail about Meldish’s car. Meldish had a mob-standard Lincoln sedan, but it had rust spots like he was some kind of working stiff.

By all accounts, Meldish had continued to comport himself like he was a bigtime hitman. That had certainly seemed to work for him back in the days when it was good to be a very bad guy.

“Some of the mob guys were afraid of them,” Coffey said of the Meldish brothers. “That’s how bad they were.”

But somebody had clearly wearied of Michael Meldish in these changing times, and he no longer had his brother around. Investigators spent 17 months after his murder piecing together DNA and cellphone records and license plate reader data and other evidence in an effort to determine who that somebody might be.

On May of 2015, the investigators arrested alleged Lucchese member Christopher Londonio and alleged Lucchese associate Terrance “T” Caldwell for the Meldish murder. Nobody imagined that the two were acting on their own. The investigators pressed on, seeking to establish that the killing was part of a larger racketeering enterprise that involved not only murder, but also robbery, extortion, loansharking, assault, witness intimidation, drug trafficking, money laundering, and gambling.

The result was the racketeering indictment that — along with Londonio and Caldwell — included the likes of Steven “Wonder Boy” Crea, Jr., Paul “Paulie Roast Beef” Cassano, James “Jimmy the Jew” Maffucci, and Joseph Datello, known variously as “Joey Glasses” and “Big Joe.”

There was also Matthew “Matty” Madonna, said to have risen to prominence in the heroin world after the French Connection bust and to have regularly supplied drug lord Nicky “Mr. Untouchable” Barnes. Madonna is now allegedly the street boss of the Lucchese family.

“Madonna managed the affairs so the family on behalf of the formal boss, who Is serving a life sentence in federal prison for murder, among other crimes,” the indictment says, the imprisoned boss being Vittorio “Vic” Amuso.

A hint of a possible motive for the Meldish killing comes as the indictment alleges that the killers carried out the hit “as consideration for the receipt of, and as consideration for a promise and agreement to pay, a thing of pecuniary value from La Cosa Nostra, and the purpose of gaining entrance to and maintaining increasing position in La Cosa Nostra.”

In other words, a Mafia contract.

The indictment also suggests that the Meldish killing might not have been the last bonafide Mafia hit had those now under indictment not been nabbed. The defendants are also charged with “the attempted murder of in or about October 2016 of a former witness against certain members of the Enterprise.”

Joey Glasses is said to have traveled to New Hampshire “to find, assault and kill [a witness] in retaliation for the decision by [the witness] to provide information to law enforcement.”

That sounds like a Sopranos episode, only it was real. And it was just eight months ago.

Meanwhile, retired Sgt. Coffey died from a heart ailment in October of 2015, six months after the first arrests in the hit he described as “vermin killing vermin.”

Were he still around, Coffey would no doubt welcome the news of this week’s arrests.

But he would also no doubt caution us that when it comes to vermin – no matter how colorful the nicknames — you can never be sure you have gotten rid of them.

Unless you stay vigilant, they are liable to reappear just when you are ready to say they are gone for good.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/will-new-yorks-last-real-mafia-hit-bring-down-the-lucchese-family

Re: Lucchese hierarchy bust [Re: domwoods74] #914202
06/01/17 01:27 PM
06/01/17 01:27 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
This is going to be interesting...Who'll survive...

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull