GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 97 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912966
05/16/17 08:34 PM
05/16/17 08:34 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Several people that are members here and there saw the post there, the time it was posted...and then this one posted what that same information 12 hours later. Hmmmm.

And only ONE person had that information, and it wasnt MrsJustSayYes.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912967
05/16/17 08:52 PM
05/16/17 08:52 PM
BillyBrizzi Offline
Underboss
BillyBrizzi  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
@billy, I heard this legitimately outside of the board/forum.I don't mean to put people off i f that was Partly aimed at me I'm gonna defend myself to the end !!

I was alluding to all the constant bickering, but I have to be honest to you MrJSN the 2 examples the guys brought up were pretty convincing. Personally I don't care if info get shared from one place to the other but if someone makes it seem like this comes from his sources from the street and gets caught stating certain facts from the streets and it turns out as bullshit he needs to get called out on it.

Sometimes people go slightly overboard doing this and get their torches and pitchforks out of the shed a little to quick in my opinion. But this time I personally believe this isn't the case..

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912968
05/16/17 09:22 PM
05/16/17 09:22 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Frank Cali comes off as someone that's privileged, and never made his bones in the streets, mobsters like him usually don't last long. I wouldn't be surprise d if he was just a front boss

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: NinoGambino] #912971
05/16/17 09:57 PM
05/16/17 09:57 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted By: NinoGambino
Thanks for the info MR. Been checking this board for years now, but very rarely post. Not sure why people feel the need to come on here and act like they are Capeci 2.0. Seems like certain people judge posters by how they type, or the "vibe" that comes from their posts. Most posters seem to fit into one of two groups(yes, i know that I judge too). I call them either the "street level" poster or the "FBI" poster.
"Street level"-lots of CAPS, run-on sentences, and "F" bombs.
"FBI" poster- lots of "you're wrong", "where's the 302"?, and "that can't be true"
(Except you SERP, you're the man)(And one of the last good ones left)
And of course the "FBI" type poster is always quick to bash the "street level" poster. And in return the "street level" will get offended and type in more CAPS. Yet both type of poster add something valuable to the site. If you are getting LCN info from a message board only, and not looking any further into it, then you obviously won't know the whole story anyway. I don't care if it's GBB, BH, or RD.
I have always found this board more enjoyable and more well rounded. If you find BH more enjoyable, and think it's the best, that's ok. Trust me we all know what it is, and can go on their site if we choose to. I don't get on GBB just to read about people creaming themselves over BH's posters or charts (or vice versa).
Sorry for the rant.
Keep the posts coming, (bullshit or not) I enjoy them all

Dude you freaking nailed that!!! lol

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: pmac] #913041
05/17/17 04:11 PM
05/17/17 04:11 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pmac
Funny the gambinos have a handfull of convicted herion guys i was gonna say the genovese are the oppisit but barney b was slinging kilos of herion in the 80tys to. Fish cafaro had him wired buying it and quite dom cirillo if still active was a dope guy in the 50 60tys. Dont think that guy andy russo the colombos boss was ever a dope guy.

I had never heard before that Barney was involved in dealing H. I did a little research after reading your comment and read where he was invloved in a high speed car chase with the feds where he took off with 200K after a dope deal. Pretty interesting stuff.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #913047
05/17/17 04:45 PM
05/17/17 04:45 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: Michael_Giovanni
Funny the gambinos have a handfull of convicted herion guys i was gonna say the genovese are the oppisit but barney b was slinging kilos of herion in the 80tys to. Fish cafaro had him wired buying it and quite dom cirillo if still active was a dope guy in the 50 60tys. Dont think that guy andy russo the colombos boss was ever a dope guy.

I had never heard before that Barney was involved in dealing H. I did a little research after reading your comment and read where he was invloved in a high speed car chase with the feds where he took off with 200K after a dope deal. Pretty interesting stuff.

Where did u read that? Got a link?

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Stubbs] #913049
05/17/17 05:01 PM
05/17/17 05:01 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Stubbs

I'll see if I can find it again.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Stubbs] #913052
05/17/17 05:13 PM
05/17/17 05:13 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Underboss

Here ya go!

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/03/07/nyregi...e-informer.html

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Michael_Giovanni] #913061
05/17/17 08:40 PM
05/17/17 08:40 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss

Here ya go!

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/03/07/nyregi...e-informer.html

Thanks for that one. I'd heard he used to sell heroin, but never knew about that.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913065
05/17/17 09:05 PM
05/17/17 09:05 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Underboss
Here is another good read about that case.

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/cjfomq...o-a/k/a-barney/

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913072
05/17/17 11:04 PM
05/17/17 11:04 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
for what its worth about the guy Mr Just Say No... when the Gotti/Asaro/Howard Beach indictments dropped everyone on here (not saying other boards bc im not on them ever since real deal shut down) was saying it was Lovaglio and Mr No said it was a kid from HB gene borrello. ppl faught him on it and a week or two later Capeci reported that Borrello was the snitch. not saying that was crazy insider info because you could put two and two together if you know how these neighborhoods operate...but he wasnt wrong and wasnt bullshitting...

for what thats worth i think hes an interesting poster

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913077
05/18/17 12:16 AM
05/18/17 12:16 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
He definitely copied this. Funny how the story was posted on BH first and the next day this is posted and he's acting like he was "there".

It was posted on the BH on 5/13 @ 3:02am. Justsayno ran over here and posted here at 5/14 @ 12:30am.

So if you think this moron was actually there I got $20 million sitting here in an account that came from this Nigerian prince I know that died. Just shoot me your bank account info and social security number and I'll hook you up! He's acting like he was the one with the info and some folks are lapping that shit up. Sad that this crap is on here.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: tt120] #913079
05/18/17 12:50 AM
05/18/17 12:50 AM
R
RollinBones Offline
Underboss
RollinBones  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tt120
for what its worth about the guy Mr Just Say No... when the Gotti/Asaro/Howard Beach indictments dropped everyone on here (not saying other boards bc im not on them ever since real deal shut down) was saying it was Lovaglio and Mr No said it was a kid from HB gene borrello. ppl faught him on it and a week or two later Capeci reported that Borrello was the snitch. not saying that was crazy insider info because you could put two and two together if you know how these neighborhoods operate...but he wasnt wrong and wasnt bullshitting...

for what thats worth i think hes an interesting poster

I remember this too.. Time will tell if the guy is legit or not but until then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: dixiemafia] #913080
05/18/17 01:01 AM
05/18/17 01:01 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
I heard straight from the horses mouths !!! I'm not on any other sight except right here GBB !! First of all, I would never in my life join some crazy cult like whatever the hell these people are talking about "PRIVATE" "SITE" !! The only reason I'm here is because ive been reading the stuff here for the last 10 years and signing in was simple,so I finally joined and started posting g Nov.2016 !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913081
05/18/17 01:30 AM
05/18/17 01:30 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
@tt120

That Borello thing was what made me start really paying attention to what he was saying....

You know I woulda never known about this,..... Let me put it this way guys,...... Did anyone else plan on posting and discussing this at all? Did anyone KNOW about this, or did you guys hear it first from JustSayNo?

(And I don't understand, this was discussed in a PRIVATE message? So it wasn't ALL OVER THE BOARD, so to speak, or was it? Y'all got me confused for real... If it was a private message, he couldn't see it right? Or can you? How did YOU guys get to see it? Or was it discussed on that Black Hand board by more than 2 people?)

I'm not on Black Hand, and honestly it kinda irritates me, people act like its a superior site, constantly on HERE telling us so, lol......

The thing I find intriguing is this rumor is actually TRUE? Let me ask you guys this, WHERE DID THE BLACK HAND POSTER get this from, for you guys to just "take it to the bank", so to speak?

Was THAT guy in the Cafe Sorrento or whatever? Like y'all tell me where did the Black Hand guy get it from? How did Serp hear about it?

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere. It took Serp consigning this thing for me to get on board, I feel like I asked a lot of logical questions about this and up until Serp said he'd heard it too (he's the Philly "Pizzaboy" , his knowledge always seems spot on...) I wasn't fully buying in.

It's interesting to me because it gives credence to a few long time theories I've had about the Gambino Family being run like, almost like a device of the Palermo families to make and launder money. The intermarried clans that make up the Gambino clan. I fell it's important to make the distinction.

I also think you guys are depriving yourselves of a GREAT topic to discuss.
Y'all spent TOO much time on the history of Gambino past, Gotti, Castellano all that. Y'all really need to start paying attention to Sicily, Europe, Canada, and South America, this is where all the BIG moves are being made.

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing. As far as what cafe is really where and what it's called, man I ain't from NYC, it would take a New Yorker to confirm all that stuff and it seems easy enough, they are either there or they aren't... Right? Plus ,that part, like where the mobsters drink their coffee? Or shoot the shit, or where they live?

That shit doesn't interest me.....

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 05/18/17 01:32 AM.
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913082
05/18/17 01:56 AM
05/18/17 01:56 AM
manchester uk
domwoods74 Offline
Underboss
domwoods74  Offline
Underboss
manchester uk
This is a big topic on both mob boards , here and black hand , with members of both claiming to have inside knowledge , if this tooic is common knowledge I'm sure capeci will know about it through his many many reputable sources . Let's see if he posts about it in the next couple of weeks .

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: CabriniGreen] #913088
05/18/17 07:14 AM
05/18/17 07:14 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
That Borello thing was what made me start really paying attention to what he was saying....

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere...

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing.

The 'Borello thing' is bullshit.
MrJustSayNo is a liar, a thief and a psychopathic bullshit artist.

GANGLAND NEWS RELEASED GENE BORELLO AS THE RAT TWICE BEFORE MRJUSTSAYNO EVER DID.

3/25/17
Gene Borrello is the RAT !!!Gene was young and known,up and coming in the neighborhood, He got ratted on by Frank Nunziata and a few others ! Everyone knew Gene and respected him, Gaspare Valenti??? Mr Valentines doesn't have a damn thing to offer anyone !! Gene is giving up the goods on EVERYONE !! Indictments/Investigations down the pipe for everyone !! Sit back,turn off the lights,get your popcorn, bon bond, and related snacks and enjoy THE SHOW !!! EVERYONE OPERATING SHOULD BE SHITTING THEYRE PANTS AND HIDING UNDER ROCKS RIGHT ABOUT NOW !!! Peter Gotti went with Bonnanos years ago when everyone shunned him !! Uncle Richie went to Pennsylvania, on the shelf, Uncle Vinny gets no respect or love,and Brother John Jr. Proffered and lost face and put his tail between his legs !! Carmine is in Ohio and away from his so called extended FAM., Peter went partners w Vinny in Uncle crumbs bakeshop n cafe and sent his son over there !! Like I said, THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START AND IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOLKS !!!!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=909529&page=1

GL:

September 8, 2016
Quote:
This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci
Feds Look For John Gotti Solution To Vinny Asaro's Lufthansa Heist Acquittal

Feeding the feds the inside info on the home invasion ring, sources say, are Frank Nunziata, and Gene Borrello, two 31-year-old members of the robbery crew that also preyed on residents in other sections of Queens and on Long Island. Both men are said to be cooperating in a probe by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office and the Queens District Attorney's office.

Nunziata began cooperating with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division following a drug arrest in 2013. He fingered Borrello and another crew member, who were arrested by the NYPD in June of 2014, as they were on their way to rob the home of a suspected drug dealer in the upscale Five Towns area of Long Island, according to court papers.

Gene BorrelloSources say that Borrello, after sitting tight for a long time — he even wrote Gang Land a letter protesting his innocence after we reported his arrest — agreed to cooperate within the last few months, and has told the feds that for a time he was a member of Asaro's crew.

And:

3/2/17
Quote:

This Week in Gang Land By Jerry Capeci
...allegations that link Asaro and Giallanzo to a series of home invasion robberies. The robberies were pulled off from 2013 to 2015 by several hoodlums who have begun cooperating with authorities.

As Gang Land disclosed in September, two members of the robbery team, Frank Nunziata and Gene Borrello, have been cooperating with a long-running joint investigation by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Office, the NYPD, and the Queens District Attorney's office.

So MrJustSayNo doesnt know shit. He plagiarizes, steals, invents and pathologically LIES.

He is most likely Giacomo Vacari. A mentally unstable indervidual with the mind of a child.

MrJustsayno passed off the above as his own when CLEARLY it isnt.

EXACTLY as he did posting HOURS after being posted on BH about Cali.

Hes a fucking fraud.

Above is the proof.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 05/18/17 07:28 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #913091
05/18/17 08:29 AM
05/18/17 08:29 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

The Borello thing in my eyes gave JustSayNo some credibility, it wasn't like you could go read that somewhere...

So again the Borello thing is what made me accept THIS thing.

The 'Borello thing' is bullshit.
MrJustSayNo is a liar, a thief and a psychopathic bullshit artist.

GANGLAND NEWS RELEASED GENE BORELLO AS THE RAT TWICE BEFORE MRJUSTSAYNO EVER DID.

3/25/17
Gene Borrello is the RAT !!!Gene was young and known,up and coming in the neighborhood, He got ratted on by Frank Nunziata and a few others ! Everyone knew Gene and respected him, Gaspare Valenti??? Mr Valentines doesn't have a damn thing to offer anyone !! Gene is giving up the goods on EVERYONE !! Indictments/Investigations down the pipe for everyone !! Sit back,turn off the lights,get your popcorn, bon bond, and related snacks and enjoy THE SHOW !!! EVERYONE OPERATING SHOULD BE SHITTING THEYRE PANTS AND HIDING UNDER ROCKS RIGHT ABOUT NOW !!! Peter Gotti went with Bonnanos years ago when everyone shunned him !! Uncle Richie went to Pennsylvania, on the shelf, Uncle Vinny gets no respect or love,and Brother John Jr. Proffered and lost face and put his tail between his legs !! Carmine is in Ohio and away from his so called extended FAM., Peter went partners w Vinny in Uncle crumbs bakeshop n cafe and sent his son over there !! Like I said, THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO START AND IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOLKS !!!!

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=909529&page=1

GL:

September 8, 2016
Quote:
This Week in Gang Land
By Jerry Capeci
Feds Look For John Gotti Solution To Vinny Asaro's Lufthansa Heist Acquittal

Feeding the feds the inside info on the home invasion ring, sources say, are Frank Nunziata, and Gene Borrello, two 31-year-old members of the robbery crew that also preyed on residents in other sections of Queens and on Long Island. Both men are said to be cooperating in a probe by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office and the Queens District Attorney's office.

Nunziata began cooperating with the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division following a drug arrest in 2013. He fingered Borrello and another crew member, who were arrested by the NYPD in June of 2014, as they were on their way to rob the home of a suspected drug dealer in the upscale Five Towns area of Long Island, according to court papers.

Gene BorrelloSources say that Borrello, after sitting tight for a long time — he even wrote Gang Land a letter protesting his innocence after we reported his arrest — agreed to cooperate within the last few months, and has told the feds that for a time he was a member of Asaro's crew.

And:

3/2/17
Quote:

This Week in Gang Land By Jerry Capeci
...allegations that link Asaro and Giallanzo to a series of home invasion robberies. The robberies were pulled off from 2013 to 2015 by several hoodlums who have begun cooperating with authorities.

As Gang Land disclosed in September, two members of the robbery team, Frank Nunziata and Gene Borrello, have been cooperating with a long-running joint investigation by the FBI, the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's Office, the NYPD, and the Queens District Attorney's office.

So MrJustSayNo doesnt know shit. He plagiarizes, steals, invents and pathologically LIES.

He is most likely Giacomo Vacari. A mentally unstable indervidual with the mind of a child.

MrJustsayno passed off the above as his own when CLEARLY it isnt.

EXACTLY as he did posting HOURS after being posted on BH about Cali.

Hes a fucking fraud.

Above is the proof.

Lets hear Cabrini's next argument...

Or will he disappear after he realizes this guy is in fact, a fraud.
whistle

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913095
05/18/17 09:07 AM
05/18/17 09:07 AM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
@blackjack yeah thats why i said it wasnt crazy insider info, but he put the peices together real quick at least, when everyone else was thinking a 50 year old drunk from Staten Island (lovaglio) was snitching on kids from queens torching cars and robbing people.

there was a girl who used to post on here (and all of the other boards as well) who was allegedly related to frank cali through marriage. i wonder ir she had anything to do with the info posted on the other board

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913098
05/18/17 09:18 AM
05/18/17 09:18 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
@Blackjack

Now you trying to make this shit about me? Lol, I'll tell you right now , don't even try to try me.... I actually find all this kinda funny.

Like someone pointed out, everyone was saying the rat was someone named Lovaglio, ( like I said before, THIS stuff I pay like no attention to, whose made, how many, exact number of guys, that type of stuff..) Lol, How did it take THAT LONG for that article to be referenced? How long did guys spend in that thread speculating and arguing about who the rat was? When it was in print?

I took a cue from both Pmac and Bronx, they are from NY, they seemed to find it somewhat reasonable. But not everyone remembers every single article.

The thing I CANT STAND is you guys make this shit PERSONAL, like (and no offense here, seriously..) but I'm not his apologist, I don't actually CARE about JustSayNo, but you guys do have a tendency to pile on people, sometimes unwarranted. That's what irritates me...

Who I commend is Sonny, who did what I beg a lot of you to do, prove when someone is bullshitting with a verified link. Not just your fuckin childish insults with nothing backing it up. ( I have a thing against that, I'm not into the " pack mentality", I gotta think for myself...) I think almost everything I've ever posted was based in something we can all read for ourselves, a book or article, something. Blackjack, clearly you ignored my point about Serp as well, cause frankly without evidence of an arrest, Black hand or no Blackhand i wasn't really buying any of this, without that document I STILL see it as a rumor. How was it not in the media?

I mean that thread was up awhile and the stuff Sonny posted says this shit was a year old. I don't even follow that part, but a LOT of people missed it on here too apparently, capecis articles are usually uploaded on here.

Hell, this one caught my eye cause it's what I'm always posting about anyway.

And look man, as far as all this hidden identity shit, I don't give a fuck and don't have time for the nonsense. I don't think y'all know who more than half of these people are. The proof for me was Yatez or whatever his name was. He was a respected poster, until his meltdown.

Like for real it could even be him, Ive only seen three of his admitted 11 screen names. ( Which NONE of you were aware of, lol) I routinely see all kinds of silly racist shit on here, that's the real scum to me, like this is the BULLSHIT stuff to me, sad really.

Y'all need to take a page from Sonny next time, man cut all all the bickering and shit, cause it makes you look petty. Like its a PERSONAL thing. Just post an article and say, " Naaah Bruhh", all the rest of that shit leave it alone.

This shit is really sad, we can't even really get into a discussion about this, actually very interesting topic, cause everyone wants to have insider knowledge, or win the argument, or just plain insult someone from the safety of a computer screen.

You know right before he left, I guess, iveyLeague ( of all people, lol) sent me a PM telling me if I wanted to discuss OC without all the bullshit, and have serious conversations, I SHOULD GO ON BLACK HAND, was he telling the truth?

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 05/18/17 09:23 AM.
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: CabriniGreen] #913101
05/18/17 09:39 AM
05/18/17 09:39 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
@Blackjack

Now you trying to make this shit about me? Lol, I'll tell you right now , don't even try to try me.... I actually find all this kinda funny.

Like someone pointed out, everyone was saying the rat was someone named Lovaglio, ( like I said before, THIS stuff I pay like no attention to, whose made, how many, exact number of guys, that type of stuff..) Lol, How did it take THAT LONG for that article to be referenced? How long did guys spend in that thread speculating and arguing about who the rat was? When it was in print?

I took a cue from both Pmac and Bronx, they are from NY, they seemed to find it somewhat reasonable. But not everyone remembers every single article.

The thing I CANT STAND is you guys make this shit PERSONAL, like (and no offense here, seriously..) but I'm not his apologist, I don't actually CARE about JustSayNo, but you guys do have a tendency to pile on people, sometimes unwarranted. That's what irritates me...

Who I commend is Sonny, who did what I beg a lot of you to do, prove when someone is bullshitting with a verified link. Not just your fuckin childish insults with nothing backing it up. ( I have a thing against that, I'm not into the " pack mentality", I gotta think for myself...) I think almost everything I've ever posted was based in something we can all read for ourselves, a book or article, something. Blackjack, clearly you ignored my point about Serp as well, cause frankly without evidence of an arrest, Black hand or no Blackhand i wasn't really buying any of this, without that document I STILL see it as a rumor. How was it not in the media?

I mean that thread was up awhile and the stuff Sonny posted says this shit was a year old. I don't even follow that part, but a LOT of people missed it on here too apparently, capecis articles are usually uploaded on here.

And look man, as far as all this hidden identity shit, I don't give a fuck and don't have time for the nonsense. I don't think y'all know who more than half of these people are. The proof for me was Yatez or whatever his name was. He was a respected poster, until his meltdown.

Like for real it could even be him, Ive only seen three of his admitted 11 screen names. ( Which NONE of you were aware of, lol) I routinely see all kinds of silly racist shit on here, that's the real scum to me, like this is the BULLSHIT stuff to me, sad really.

Y'all need to take a page from Sonny next time, man cut all all the bickering and shit, cause it makes you look petty. Like its a PERSONAL thing. Just post an article and say, " Naaah Bruhh", all the rest of that shit leave it alone.

This shit is really sad, we can't even really get into a discussion about this, actually very interesting topic, cause everyone wants to have insider knowledge, or win the argument, or just plain insult someone from the safety of a computer screen.

You know right before he left, I guess, iveyLeague ( of all people, lol) sent me a PM telling me if I wanted to discuss OC without all the bullshit, and have serious conversations, I SHOULD GO ON BLACK HAND, was he telling the truth?

Dont try it with you? Oh please. Shaking in my boots bro, be real lol

And I don't want to bash a board. If you want to know more, you can PM me.

Bottom line is the poster posted the information on another forum. He has an account here, if he wanted it here he would have posted it here. And over there, you cannot view unless you are a member...so obviously that is where it was meant to stay.

Not taken and posted over here...and then worst of all...CLAIMING IT AS HIS OWN.

That imo is quite pathetic.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913102
05/18/17 09:40 AM
05/18/17 09:40 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
And it is absolutely not unwarranted. How am I piling on, when I was one of the first to call him out on this?

He is another well known BS artist poster, that was banned and is now taking this new name and running with it.

You might be fooled, but I am not. And neither is Sonny.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: tt120] #913103
05/18/17 09:41 AM
05/18/17 09:41 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tt120
@blackjack yeah thats why i said it wasnt crazy insider info, but he put the peices together real quick at least, when everyone else was thinking a 50 year old drunk from Staten Island (lovaglio) was snitching on kids from queens torching cars and robbing people.

there was a girl who used to post on here (and all of the other boards as well) who was allegedly related to frank cali through marriage. i wonder ir she had anything to do with the info posted on the other board

Bro, he did not put it together.

Jerry Capeci did.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913104
05/18/17 09:42 AM
05/18/17 09:42 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
That was Tag, and no she had nothing to do with the info. She is banned from there.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Blackjack2121] #913105
05/18/17 10:16 AM
05/18/17 10:16 AM
H
Homers77 Offline
Made Member
Homers77  Offline
H
Made Member
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
@Blackjack

Dont try it with you? Oh please. Shaking in my boots bro, be real lol

And I don't want to bash a board. If you want to know more, you can PM me.

Bottom line is the poster posted the information on another forum. He has an account here, if he wanted it here he would have posted it here. And over there, you cannot view unless you are a member...so obviously that is where it was meant to stay.

Not taken and posted over here...and then worst of all...CLAIMING IT AS HIS OWN.

That imo is quite pathetic.

If the site is private and he can't view it how did he steal it???

And this is also an organized crime forum so in my opinion the only thing that is "pathetic" is someone crying that it was posted here as well...

If we are not worthy of hearing what goes on over there then why are you here? Stay on that forum if it is so superior to this forum....

And again I still don't understand how if he isn't a member and non-members can't view this super secret forum then how did he steal it from there????

I find his posts interesting and the only thing pathetic is people fighting on the internet about "stealing" information from a private site.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Homers77] #913107
05/18/17 10:24 AM
05/18/17 10:24 AM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
He clearly has an account on the other forum.
It's not a 'private' forum.
Anyone can join. You simply need to apply.

@Cabrini and Blackjack: you are venting your anger/s at the wrong people. MrJustsayNo is where it should be directed.

Speaking of which, where are you coward? What say you now?

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #913111
05/18/17 10:51 AM
05/18/17 10:51 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
He clearly has an account on the other forum.
It's not a 'private' forum.
Anyone can join. You simply need to apply.

@Cabrini and Blackjack: you are venting your anger/s at the wrong people. MrJustsayNo is where it should be directed.

Speaking of which, where are you coward? What say you now?

It is private in the sense that you need to register to view. That is what I meant.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913112
05/18/17 10:52 AM
05/18/17 10:52 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
But personally I feel they may want to look at the old RD way of, someone hgas to vouch for you, so you dont have a bunch of frauds and info thiefs claiming shit as their own.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: CabriniGreen] #913113
05/18/17 11:02 AM
05/18/17 11:02 AM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
@Blackjack

I agree with Cabrini. If No is such a fraud, then send a PM to the mods and get him banned. If it's so open-and-shut, it should be real simple, right?

There are now two threads y'all have highjacked with the namecalling and other nonsense. These are really good topics and I'd love to hear more about how the Gambinos are operating on both sides of the ocean.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #913114
05/18/17 11:26 AM
05/18/17 11:26 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
The point isn't that the info was posted over here, don't think people really give a shit about that half the members here are over there anyway. The point is that he's claiming it's his own inside info and he's full of shit.

Also he's already clearly shown that he's aware of BlackHand. He has now backtracked and made out he has never and can't read it.

Quote:
@sorry BlackCrack, I'm not on the "JERKOFF" FORUM, THE LEFT HAND !! Guys over there on that site are straight FBI memo and book Whores from bumbfuck united states sitting in mommy's basement in they're Speedo's posting garbage that is already known ancient history who know ZERO !!!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull