GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (bronx, 1 invisible), 97 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,403
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,800
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,505
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,297
Posts1,058,127
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912778
05/14/17 08:53 PM
05/14/17 08:53 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
And,by the way I did post shit on here that hadn't even been reported by anyone yet, names,places,indictments,crimes and guess what ! I was 100% right on everything !! And I'm right now also,Gurino thing,and Mannino among some other SHIT !! But, hey we'll just wait n see !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912779
05/14/17 09:26 PM
05/14/17 09:26 PM
ralphie_cifaretto Offline
Underboss
ralphie_cifaretto  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
And,by the way I did post shit on here that hadn't even been reported by anyone yet, names,places,indictments,crimes and guess what ! I was 100% right on everything !! And I'm right now also,Gurino thing,and Mannino among some other SHIT !! But, hey we'll just wait n see !!

I believe you. It took me a while but i now believe you are the real deal. you was right about gene borello and a lot of other things. you just have a way of talking like you don't have any filter and it takes a while gettin used to. people like you are a treasure. please dont stop postin

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912780
05/14/17 09:29 PM
05/14/17 09:29 PM
Snakes Offline
Underboss
Snakes  Offline
Underboss
Lol

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: ralphie_cifaretto] #912781
05/14/17 09:34 PM
05/14/17 09:34 PM
M
MeyerLansky Offline
Underboss
MeyerLansky  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo

I believe you. It took me a while but i now believe you are the real deal. you was right about gene borello and a lot of other things. you just have a way of talking like you don't have any filter and it takes a while gettin used to. people like you are a treasure. please dont stop postin

i agree yeah keep postin ! your posts are great !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MeyerLansky] #912797
05/14/17 11:27 PM
05/14/17 11:27 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
@Meyer,ralphie cifaretto,cabrinigreen,pmac etc..Thanks for all the support seriously !! I really appreciate it 100%,Thank you !! I decided to join in November and post , discuss for all the same reasons everyone is on here for,but man, since the beginning I got nothing but shit thrown in my direction and criticized for every lil thing ! Its like wtf,holy Christ already !! If I hear something,or know certain things I'll post it for everyone to enjoy, decide,debate and have nice decent discussions and opinions ! I really value everyones posts,topics,opinions,facts et.. Thanks guys,Have a happy mothers day !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: CabriniGreen] #912799
05/14/17 11:36 PM
05/14/17 11:36 PM
Stubbs Offline
Capo
Stubbs  Offline
Capo
Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
What I could understand is the Sicilians being angry over is the " Bad Form".

Getting arrested over a bullshit domestic IS ACTUALLY KINDA BAD BEHAVIOR FOR A BOSS, if this is true. It reminds of Massino shoplifting aspirin or whatever while on the lam, okay that was just dumb, maybe not like that, lol....

It reminds of Sammys book, when he tells the story of Toddo Aurello being scolded by Gambino for embarrassing his wife in public. Not cause he had a girlfriend. The bad form.

This is the thing JustSayKnow, the FEDs are all over anything these guys do, the media too. Was this in at least NYC media? Like local news? Would they have clout enough to keep it out the papers? They seem to publicize even the most boring mob cases. This seems like something media would get a lot of mileage out of. See in THAT CASE, it would make total sense for a demotion, cause he's bringing the family heat, AND embarrassment, not just in the public eye, but amongst other wise guys too.....

This makes me think TommyGambino might be right, maybe, just MAYBE John Gambino IS the final word. He's the only one left I think with that type of clout over there and over here... And why would the top slot keep going to like, " One of the click", as opposed to an American born guy?

It's not just that, but it's who his wife is. Cali married into mafia royalty from Sicily, basically married into the family that was part of the group of families that controlled the Sicilian Mafia until the Corleonesi took over in the eighties.

If the rumors are true, he not only disrespected his wife but her family, who were likely a big source of his power and respect. I mean, Cali was meeting with bosses from Sicily like Giannini Nicci when they visited New York. That's how much respect he had.

Wonder what's going through his head? Arrogance? Maybe he has so much money stashed away now he finally snapped and decided he doesnt give a f*** about pissing off his in-laws. In this day and age, maybe they'll just take his stripes and let him either be a soldier or let him "retire" like Junior Gotti.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912800
05/15/17 12:22 AM
05/15/17 12:22 AM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Oldest story in the book. Rich guy just wanted something younger then he falls in love finds out shes nuts but the pussy is good so he throws his life away. His old wife runs to her brothers and dad and its a clusterfuck in this case theres abunch of mafia rules and pride issues.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912802
05/15/17 12:50 AM
05/15/17 12:50 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Lol pmac i love it... Is that really the oldest story in the book
... Hahahaha

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912803
05/15/17 12:53 AM
05/15/17 12:53 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
As far as mrjustdontsayno i gotta say i was highly skeptical if this account was a joke or not (and i know about 0 about NYC LCN)
But it kinda seems plausible. I remember how hard some people were flaming me after I said some things about philly people.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912805
05/15/17 01:00 AM
05/15/17 01:00 AM
W
Wilson101 Offline
Underboss
Wilson101  Offline
W
Underboss
Lol i just seen some other threads... Leaning towards maybe he is just a weirdo

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Stubbs] #912814
05/15/17 07:41 AM
05/15/17 07:41 AM
B
bronx Online content
Underboss
bronx  Online Content
B
Underboss
he has been with the girl about 18 years

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912816
05/15/17 08:00 AM
05/15/17 08:00 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Man, you guys are so naive. This information was posted on another forum just hours before this thread was made, another forum that MrJustSayno confirmed he is aware of i might add:
Quote:
@sorry BlackCrack, I'm not on the "JERKOFF" FORUM, THE LEFT HAND !! Guys over there on that site are straight FBI memo and book Whores from bumbfuck united states sitting in mommy's basement in they're Speedo's posting garbage that is already known ancient history who know ZERO !!!

Nothing he has said here is different from what was said over there, the only slight alteration is he is posting the speculation done over there about Mannino and John Gambino as fact. It really seems to me like you guys don't actually believe frauds like him: i think you just want to pretend you have some special insight onto the streets which is why you are taken in by transparent liars like him every single time. At least i hope that's what it is.

Last edited by Camarel; 05/15/17 08:00 AM.
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Camarel] #912828
05/15/17 01:21 PM
05/15/17 01:21 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
You people like to twist words, I never said John Gambino !!! EVER !!! I said Lo was #1 !! I'm on one site,Gbb !! No one said you have to listen to me ! You chose to,but get your facts straight !!Wherever you got your info, its "FALSE" ! OH,YEa my SLIGHT ALTERATION !! OK PAL !! TELL YOUR FRIEND ON YOUR BS SITE.I KNOW !! AND IF YOUR NOR HAPPY HERE ON GBB GO BACK AND STAY OVER ON YOUR BS SITE !!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912831
05/15/17 01:51 PM
05/15/17 01:51 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Others have been speculating about Gambino in here then same differnce, you still didn't add anything that wasn't said over there and the timestamps clearly show that this thread was made hours after that one. You are fooling no one, or at least i hope you aren't.

Quote:
You heard it here first,And no you won't find it on any site or google !

lol lol lol

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912832
05/15/17 01:56 PM
05/15/17 01:56 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
I think we shouldn't get ahead of the facts here with Cali. Someone who does have great insight posted this, but so far it's still speculation. If there's truth to it (concerning Cali's status in the family) I'm sure it will be picked up by Gangland news and verified.

I can't help but think that people tend to overestimate the power of those handful of native Sicilians in a family that numbers 200 members and hundreds more of associates. That Cali's power is solely derived from in-marrying is questionable imo.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912834
05/15/17 02:20 PM
05/15/17 02:20 PM
P
pmac Offline
pmac  Offline
P

Jeeze its the fucking internet. If you read something somewhere else and post it here cool thanks. No everyone is on another board. Rich guy banging the same box for 18yrs thats spit out a few kids gets old. But cant fall in love with ya side piece no domestics just move on.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Sonny_Black] #912841
05/15/17 02:40 PM
05/15/17 02:40 PM
Bath Beach
NinoGambino Offline
Wiseguy
NinoGambino  Offline
Wiseguy
Bath Beach
Thanks for the info MR. Been checking this board for years now, but very rarely post. Not sure why people feel the need to come on here and act like they are Capeci 2.0. Seems like certain people judge posters by how they type, or the "vibe" that comes from their posts. Most posters seem to fit into one of two groups(yes, i know that I judge too). I call them either the "street level" poster or the "FBI" poster.
"Street level"-lots of CAPS, run-on sentences, and "F" bombs.
"FBI" poster- lots of "you're wrong", "where's the 302"?, and "that can't be true"
(Except you SERP, you're the man)(And one of the last good ones left)
And of course the "FBI" type poster is always quick to bash the "street level" poster. And in return the "street level" will get offended and type in more CAPS. Yet both type of poster add something valuable to the site. If you are getting LCN info from a message board only, and not looking any further into it, then you obviously won't know the whole story anyway. I don't care if it's GBB, BH, or RD.
I have always found this board more enjoyable and more well rounded. If you find BH more enjoyable, and think it's the best, that's ok. Trust me we all know what it is, and can go on their site if we choose to. I don't get on GBB just to read about people creaming themselves over BH's posters or charts (or vice versa).
Sorry for the rant.
Keep the posts coming, (bullshit or not) I enjoy them all

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster"
"The only thing I fear in life is death, because I can't imagine the world without me"
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912842
05/15/17 02:59 PM
05/15/17 02:59 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Who freaking cares who posted it first. It doesn't matter. Who posted here or over there. Some of you guys need to grow up. It's like a school yard playground with all of the crying and complaining. And here I thought I was joining a board for adults. Yeah right.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912845
05/15/17 03:18 PM
05/15/17 03:18 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Wow MrsJustSayYes

How many damn names do you have?

How obvious are you making it, posting back to back off old accounts that have been inactive, both with 10 posts...both coming to defense of you as your credibility is torn to shreds...within 20 minutes of each other.

Your attempt is laughable...and so are your multiple personalities.

Seek help ASAP

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Blackjack2121] #912846
05/15/17 03:31 PM
05/15/17 03:31 PM
Bath Beach
NinoGambino Offline
Wiseguy
NinoGambino  Offline
Wiseguy
Bath Beach
This is my account and my only account
What "sources" do you have that prove this is the same poster??
Because without a primary source you would NEVER post something right???
Did someone on BH just tell you that we are the same person? Because if so, make sure you didn't post it after they did

"The only thing I fear in life is death, because I can't imagine the world without me"
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: NinoGambino] #912849
05/15/17 04:00 PM
05/15/17 04:00 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NinoGambino
This is my account and my only account
What "sources" do you have that prove this is the same poster??
Because without a primary source you would NEVER post something right???
Did someone on BH just tell you that we are the same person? Because if so, make sure you didn't post it after they did

You don't have anyone fooled.

Like you and your alter ego, I hear things and my sources are the cold hard streets, bro!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Blackjack2121] #912851
05/15/17 04:41 PM
05/15/17 04:41 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
I have one single account and name,Me just say no ! That's it,I'm not on any other site, I came on here in November, I was,criticised, chastised, bashed,called this that and the third. They claimed I was like 2-3 different people,I always got,I'm Giacomo vacari, 100% untrue !! I get stuff I hear in the streets and I get stuff off the internet ! I don't know what was said by someone on another site, I heard recently at Sorrento cafe and Lo's place I'll collosseo, People made it into a comedy show and its was a running joke ! Maybe truth,maybe rumor, I don't know ! After hearing it a number of times in the street,I looked it up,it took quite a while but there was a small 2-3 paragraph article stating Cali was arrested on a domestic incident at his GF's home and taken into custody, That's it !! I'll collosseo is owned by Lo,his son and relatives run the place and employed there !

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Blackjack2121] #912852
05/15/17 05:13 PM
05/15/17 05:13 PM
Bath Beach
NinoGambino Offline
Wiseguy
NinoGambino  Offline
Wiseguy
Bath Beach
No reason to fool anyone.
Been registered since '11. On the site everyday, but very rarely feel the need to even sign in.
I never said Mr. was right, or that you were wrong. My main frustration was actually the way people will get on GBB, and then talk about how BH is the gospel and the be all end all for LCN.
I actually like the differing viewpoints that are on this site. If someone (anyone) doesn't like the way the MODs run the site, then I'm sure they would gladly show them the door.
You bash the guy, and then when other people voice opinions that don't fall in line with yours, you assume it's the same person.
Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you

Last edited by NinoGambino; 05/15/17 05:13 PM.

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912853
05/15/17 05:22 PM
05/15/17 05:22 PM
Serpiente Offline
Underboss
Serpiente  Offline
Underboss
Yeah this is ridiculous !! If you want pure proven fact don't come here , if you don't think something not true PM the fucking guy !!!!

Dam I played pool and cards with Beeps for three years when he came to AC and asked Nick if he could open a pool room and a book .

Well I thought the fucking guy was made til I posted here years ago and someone told me by a PM that he was not made till years later !!!

Point being I would have sworn the guy was made and cursed the guy if he did not come at me in the right way !!!!

Because before this place I never looked at a site just a few years ago , had no clue people cared.

Shit happens and people say and hear shit and jump the gun or embellish or could be the guy that told the story to the guy !!!

I just did it when I read this thread ... I thought it sounded familiar to conversation I had a few months back so I said it sounded right !!!

Who cares !!!!!

People that out and out lie go away!! You give the a stage they stay ....

And if they post and it's the truth they become very good posters !!!

Good to see you posting Nino .

Last edited by Serpiente; 05/15/17 05:31 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Serpiente] #912855
05/15/17 05:40 PM
05/15/17 05:40 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
@serp, I hear ya on the street level stuff.I was around manyany people my whole life and I lost a big chunk of freedom due to the life. I no longer get involved and stay far away ! Time to time I run into people or when I end up at a wedding,party,funeral wake,etc. I hear all types of rumors,gossip,stories ! But, the lifestyle and the mob is a circus and there is no life in that shit ! I respect a lot of people on the board and enjoy all the discussions,posts,topics,debates etc... I have no clue why people get psychotic and crazy over stupid shit ?? I have one account,I don't do the fb,Instagram,twitter crap at all !! This is the shit that I heard and I decided to post ! But anyways,thanks for the support, There's a lot of good guys here ! Thanks @ninogaggi

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: NinoGambino] #912857
05/15/17 06:01 PM
05/15/17 06:01 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: NinoGambino
No reason to fool anyone.
Been registered since '11. On the site everyday, but very rarely feel the need to even sign in.
I never said Mr. was right, or that you were wrong. My main frustration was actually the way people will get on GBB, and then talk about how BH is the gospel and the be all end all for LCN.
I actually like the differing viewpoints that are on this site. If someone (anyone) doesn't like the way the MODs run the site, then I'm sure they would gladly show them the door.
You bash the guy, and then when other people voice opinions that don't fall in line with yours, you assume it's the same person.
Maybe (just maybe) more people would rather have someone like him on the site than someone like you

What are you talking about? Now you are just making things up.

Nobody said BH is the end all be all...what I said was the guy straight up stole a post from there, posted it as his own and even put his own spin on it to pretend he had inside knowledge.

The info was posted the night before over there, then less than 12 hours later he makes a post containing the same information and passing it off as his own.

You are okay with an information thief passing things on a private site, over here on a public site...as his own?

That is okay in your book.

You obviously have an agenda against BH to be making up shit.

Last edited by Blackjack2121; 05/15/17 06:03 PM.
Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912858
05/15/17 06:03 PM
05/15/17 06:03 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Sure, if you like posts from an information thief pretending to have street knowledge over an honest poster such as myself, thats perfectly fine.

The guy has been called out over and over by reputable posters on this site.

But some guy with 11 posts would rather have him then me.

Good for you. I would take the backing of several other legitimate, consistent posters over your faulty endorsement. You barely post what the hell do you care?

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: Blackjack2121] #912861
05/15/17 06:28 PM
05/15/17 06:28 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
I have tons of street knowledge !!! That's a fact, My father and grandfather were Made !! Fact, and I didn't take shit from your "PRIVATE BULLSHIT SITE " I DONT BELONG TO YOUR BS "PRIVATE SITE" !!! THATS WHY ITS PRIVATE TO BEGIN WITH, NO ONE CAN STEAL TRASH FROM YOUR "PRIVATE COUNTRY CLUB" FOR BULLSHITTERS THAT CANT DEAL WITH THE "PUBLIC" AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW !!! YOU JUST SAID IT ALL BUDDY, "PRIVATE" !! SO,GO BACK TO YOUR SILVER SPOON "PRIVATE" SITE !!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912862
05/15/17 06:36 PM
05/15/17 06:36 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
I got news for you ! Why don't you take your ass to 18th ave and visit the places I mentioned !! Maybe,if they don't throw your ass out you might learn some "PUBLIC" info that is known to some !! Oh, I forgot, you get "EXCLUSIVE" PRIVATE "INFO" AT YOUR SPECIAL PRIVATE ONLINE MOB GATHERING PLACE !!! BH, BITCHES AND HOMO'S "PRIVATE" "FORUM" !! YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR "PRIVATE" MEMBER WHERE THEY GOT THEURE INFO ??? SEE, THIS FORUM IS "PUBLIC" YOU PROBABLY STOLE INFO FROM ME ON THIS "PUBLIC" "FORUM" !!!!

Re: Lorenzo Mannino Acting Gambino Boss** [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912863
05/15/17 06:39 PM
05/15/17 06:39 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline OP
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline OP
Capo
Nyc
AND ,I QUOTE, YOU SAID I SLIGHTLY ALTERED IT !! I THINK YOU STOLE FROM THE "PUBLIC" OVER HERE AND ALTERED WHATEVER !! HOW WOULD WE KNOW ? YOUR SITE IS, "PRIVATE" !!!!!!!

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull