GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 77 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,332
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,698
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,500
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,275
Posts1,057,662
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? #912208
05/09/17 12:37 AM
05/09/17 12:37 AM
Philly Burbs
mikeyballs211 Offline OP
acting associate
mikeyballs211  Offline OP
acting associate
Underboss
Philly Burbs
http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/archives/news/hall-caters-mob-news-pols-article-1.623120

My wife and I went to a wedding there a month or so ago and meant to bring this up sooner....the wedding was family friend of my wife no one connected that I can tell, but i saw the owners son there and him and most of the dudes their were some Growing Up Gotti looking guidos (no offense) and im wondering if this place is legit connected?.. side note this was my first time in Howard Beach and as an outsider from philly the whole area to me felt like old school italian enclave, one of the few left

Found the above article about Mikey Scars claiming the Gambinos were getting a $1 a head that comes in and wondering if anyone knows about how they got their hooks in there? The article says the owner Frank Russo Jr is a Gambino associate.. anyone know more about him, if hes still connected and whos crew hes in?

Also wondering about Mikey Scars claim that back in 05 roughly 70% of all catering halls in Ny/North Jersey were connected? Do you guys still think thats the case today?..

what about the North Jersey place the Brownstone owned by Al Manzo from the RHONJ bitches? I know the story bout his dad Tiny Manzo getting clipped back in the 80s for bein involved w the luccheses I believe, but wondering if any of our NJ guys think this place is connected? I only ask bc my wife made me watch that shit w her back in the day and my fruity ass got interested in those cackling crazy hens lol

As always I appreciate any and all insight fellas..thanks

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"
Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912210
05/09/17 01:12 AM
05/09/17 01:12 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Russo's is a piggy bank but controlled by one specific family, Gambino ! Word is Frank Russo bought his button for a nice chunk of change !But, The Russo's have been mobbed up going back decades and own a few establishments,they are millionaire's a thousand times over ! Frank Russo looks a lil bit like Brian Gumbel,You'll find him at the water view diner on the weekends after hours, you can't miss him, dressed in a business suit with a big stupid bow tie !

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912211
05/09/17 01:18 AM
05/09/17 01:18 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Russo's falls under the Gurino faction

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912230
05/09/17 08:03 AM
05/09/17 08:03 AM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
NO.. is correct, got made , very rich...originally with gene gotti..interesting to see what happens when he gets home.

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912232
05/09/17 08:21 AM
05/09/17 08:21 AM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: MrJustsayNo
Russo's is a piggy bank but controlled by one specific family, Gambino ! Word is Frank Russo bought his button for a nice chunk of change !But, The Russo's have been mobbed up going back decades and own a few establishments,they are millionaire's a thousand times over ! Frank Russo looks a lil bit like Brian Gumbel,You'll find him at the water view diner on the weekends after hours, you can't miss him, dressed in a business suit with a big stupid bow tie !

That diner has been closed for almost a decade.

Any other stories?

http://www.qchron.com/editions/south/cus...d89cce6aa8.html

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Blackjack2121] #912242
05/09/17 10:47 AM
05/09/17 10:47 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

That diner has been closed for almost a decade.

Any other stories?

http://www.qchron.com/editions/south/cus...d89cce6aa8.html
The guy does have more stories than Walt Disney, dont he?

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912244
05/09/17 10:53 AM
05/09/17 10:53 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/archives/news/hall-caters-mob-news-pols-article-1.623120

My wife and I went to a wedding there a month or so ago and meant to bring this up sooner....the wedding was family friend of my wife no one connected that I can tell, but i saw the owners son there and him and most of the dudes their were some Growing Up Gotti looking guidos (no offense) and im wondering if this place is legit connected?.. side note this was my first time in Howard Beach and as an outsider from philly the whole area to me felt like old school italian enclave, one of the few left

Found the above article about Mikey Scars claiming the Gambinos were getting a $1 a head that comes in and wondering if anyone knows about how they got their hooks in there? The article says the owner Frank Russo Jr is a Gambino associate.. anyone know more about him, if hes still connected and whos crew hes in?

Also wondering about Mikey Scars claim that back in 05 roughly 70% of all catering halls in Ny/North Jersey were connected? Do you guys still think thats the case today?..

what about the North Jersey place the Brownstone owned by Al Manzo from the RHONJ bitches? I know the story bout his dad Tiny Manzo getting clipped back in the 80s for bein involved w the luccheses I believe, but wondering if any of our NJ guys think this place is connected? I only ask bc my wife made me watch that shit w her back in the day and my fruity ass got interested in those cackling crazy hens lol

As always I appreciate any and all insight fellas..thanks
Hey Mikey,being in Howard Beach..did'nt u get a little curious & go bang on Victoria Gotti's door & pose as a Phila. Inquirer reporter to b a little nosey?..maybe she would have invited u in 4 a cup of espresso..u would have had ur brush w/ celeb gangsterism..lol

Last edited by hoodlum; 05/09/17 10:54 AM.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Blackjack2121] #912249
05/09/17 12:03 PM
05/09/17 12:03 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Most people call it that since that was the name for a long time !

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912285
05/09/17 06:23 PM
05/09/17 06:23 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Most people call it that since that was the name for a long time !

Nice try at a save, but no they dont.

How many times must you be called out on your BS?

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Blackjack2121] #912293
05/09/17 07:52 PM
05/09/17 07:52 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Called out on my bs ?? My so called bs turned out to be true and fact,go back an read my posts !! Keep calling me out I'll keep proving you wrong !!! And that's fact !! All the old timers in HB call the Cross bay diner the water view,that's fact !;

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912295
05/09/17 09:47 PM
05/09/17 09:47 PM
M
MightyDR Offline
Underboss
MightyDR  Offline
M
Underboss
Thanks for that article mikeyballs. Interesting claim by Mikey Scars.

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912296
05/09/17 10:04 PM
05/09/17 10:04 PM
B
BobbyPazzo Offline
Capo
BobbyPazzo  Offline
B
Capo
Bro tiny manzo was westside. The only thing the manzo's that run the brownstone now are connected to now is the Passaic county sheriffs dept or the Paterson police dept. Albert the father is a hard working guy. His sons are goofballs, spoiled little shits. I mean they know people but that spot it's huge for sheriffs dept events same Paterson pd events. My cousins a Paterson cop and we had his daughters sweet 16 there in january. I'm there at least five times a year for something.

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912298
05/09/17 10:11 PM
05/09/17 10:11 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Joe Vacca, The maitre d and director of operations has been there for almost 3 decades and is an associate, or, by now he's possibly made also and is with the Gurino crew.Like Bronx said,They used to report to Gene but since the Gotti's are out of the picture and are no longer a factor the biggest Gambino Crew in Hb at the moment is the Gurino faction, Who have been virtually untouched over the last 10-20 years !

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912334
05/10/17 10:39 AM
05/10/17 10:39 AM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Called out on my bs ?? My so called bs turned out to be true and fact,go back an read my posts !! Keep calling me out I'll keep proving you wrong !!! And that's fact !! All the old timers in HB call the Cross bay diner the water view,that's fact !;

No, it hasn't.

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: SinatraClub] #912344
05/10/17 01:06 PM
05/10/17 01:06 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Yea, sorry to bust your bubble !! It has, and if you go and read my posts on the Bonnanos,Cognata,borrello,the busts,dates and times,etc..its obvious !! And next time I'll write in your native language, just let me know what you prefer,Chinese,Arabic ?You obviously no speaky or understand english ! A number of people here can back me up on my claims ! That's fact !! Go check the posts, and with that I'm done arguing with a supposed,or wannabe Sal polisi , Maybe you are Sal the rat ??

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912350
05/10/17 01:27 PM
05/10/17 01:27 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
Frank Jr..always wanted his button. He was passed up because the little midget has a hot head..He paid weekly to Peter Gotti.After Peter was imprisoned he paid another rep. He really isn't liked at all. He screwed a lot of his partners and companies out of money.He's attended a lot of sit downs because of his actions.He was never made..just a cash cow.. He's not under the Gurinos. As a matter of fact there was a feud going on because Frank put his signature food "Russo's on the Bay" brand into the Keyfood store a few blocks away..competing against the Gurino's store Rag Time. The Cross Bay Dinner is the only dinner left in the area..and is pretty bad. The Water view closed a few years ago..The Gurino crew...LMFAO..enough.

Last edited by Beenaround; 05/10/17 01:43 PM.
Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Beenaround] #912521
05/12/17 12:50 AM
05/12/17 12:50 AM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
OK,We'll see !! The Gurino crew is the biggest Gambino crew in HB and the surrounding areas,LI and Florida currently untouched after Al and everyone was taken down a few years back,along with Monk,The death of Brother,Nicky and Jojo and many others !The 2 biggest crews are Gurinos and another largely untouched Lucchese crew ,Especially after the recent takedown recently and over the last few years of all the Bonnanos ! So, what's your point about the keyfood ragtime dispute ? Shit like that goes on 24/7. All the old timers call the Cross bay diner Waterview !! And,word was Frank bought his button for almost a mil. And that was the rumor going back a few years, Caesar has about 12 guys under him and , a few of his guys along with Angelo G got busted about 2 years ago selling Loads of oxy's,Weed and an extortion but the rest were untouched, Stephen cilluffo,Quentin Carbone.Frank Radice was made after Ronnie G gave him a beat down and knocked him out cold on Cross bay blvd.

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912567
05/12/17 02:00 PM
05/12/17 02:00 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
OK,We'll see !! The Gurino crew is the biggest Gambino crew in HB and the surrounding areas,LI and Florida currently untouched after Al and everyone was taken down a few years back,along with Monk,The death of Brother,Nicky and Jojo and many others !The 2 biggest crews are Gurinos and another largely untouched Lucchese crew ,Especially after the recent takedown recently and over the last few years of all the Bonnanos ! So, what's your point about the keyfood ragtime dispute ? Shit like that goes on 24/7. All the old timers call the Cross bay diner Waterview !! And,word was Frank bought his button for almost a mil. And that was the rumor going back a few years, Caesar has about 12 guys under him and , a few of his guys along with Angelo G got busted about 2 years ago selling Loads of oxy's,Weed and an extortion but the rest were untouched, Stephen cilluffo,Quentin Carbone.Frank Radice was made after Ronnie G gave him a beat down and knocked him out cold on Cross bay blvd.
..Russo HAS NO BUTTON..The "Word" is wrong.No the old timers DON'T call The Cross Bay diner The Waterview..Nicky and JoJo aren't dead...and JJ was killed many years back..If the Gurino crew was that strong they'd be on the FBI's target..of which they aren't. The Bonnano's were there because John Protected them.

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Beenaround] #912573
05/12/17 03:54 PM
05/12/17 03:54 PM
B
Blackjack2121 Offline
Underboss
Blackjack2121  Offline
B
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Beenaround
..Russo HAS NO BUTTON..The "Word" is wrong.No the old timers DON'T call The Cross Bay diner The Waterview..Nicky and JoJo aren't dead...and JJ was killed many years back..If the Gurino crew was that strong they'd be on the FBI's target..of which they aren't. The Bonnano's were there because John Protected them.

lmao guy is a clown he tries to google a few mobbed up places and names and spew his bs like its fact

has been caught so many times, at this point it is best of us to ignore the guy

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Blackjack2121] #912575
05/12/17 04:29 PM
05/12/17 04:29 PM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo

lmao guy is a clown he tries to google a few mobbed up places and names and spew his bs like its fact

I'm beginning to see that...Thanks for the Heads up..

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Beenaround] #912594
05/12/17 09:55 PM
05/12/17 09:55 PM
NJ/CA
Alfanosgirl Offline
Underboss
Alfanosgirl  Offline
Underboss
NJ/CA

I'm beginning to see that...Thanks for the Heads up..

Im way ahead of you both. I had that guy on Ignore since Day One wink

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Blackjack2121] #912602
05/12/17 11:03 PM
05/12/17 11:03 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
I'm a clown ? OK if u say so, I grew up in Ozp, hb my entire life,im now in bensonhurst,And I been doing bids since I'm 15 years old,I spent 13/years of my adult life in state and fed prisons !! I know everyone like the back of my hand,And yes the "GURINO" crew is on the feds radar, and I don't know what old timers you know but I know many and that's what they call it ! My father was in the life,so was my grandfather and extended family,I grew up around all these people ! I work and run my own businesses and don't get involved w anything,I stay far away an I know for a fact what I'm talking about !! And yes,the Gurino crew are on the feds radar ! I personally don't give a fuck what you call me,its obvious you have some issues ! We'll see over time how right I am ! Fact

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912603
05/12/17 11:15 PM
05/12/17 11:15 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
I'll say it again, if you think the feds know even a wuarte of what goes on and who is who your delusional ! And I love all those charts you find online or on these boards,Even the new ones are outdated and a good 60% of the names listed are way off,There's soany guys out there that have never been put on any of those lists,Charts ! The guy ,FBI agent who said it best was Joaquin Garcia aka Jack falcons, He stated very correctly that the FBI had no clue who more than half the guys are and that the Gambino family had 26 capo's during his time infiltrating The Depalma crew and were very much alive,strong,well off ! The guy wanted to start investigations on other Capo's and members but his colleagues and top brass wouldn't let him because they claimed these crews didn't exist,weren't on the Radar,and they had never heard of many guys ! They did not believe him ! Guy made a perfect point !

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912604
05/12/17 11:23 PM
05/12/17 11:23 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
There is also a Colombo crew operating untouched for a few decades run by Charlie fish.The hang out in the spring and fall right across from centre ville park off 149th avenue at the deli which is they're basic base,club.On any given spring ,summer or fall day they can be sitting right off the corner at the deli just shooting the SHIT,bbqing,playing cards etc..

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912605
05/12/17 11:26 PM
05/12/17 11:26 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
And if you knew about Frank Russo,you gotta know about the whole episode with him and the Russians going back a few years,not too long ago ???

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Blackjack2121] #912607
05/12/17 11:50 PM
05/12/17 11:50 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
@blackjack, what have I been caught on ?? Another guy here,Giacomo vacari who many idiots here thought I was ! Giacomo knows his shit ! A lot of people get half assed reports from FBI indictments,books,etc. An FBI report,indictment dockets are Comical,90% of what any indictment is about and its in formation are missing the bulk of what really went on 24/7 during the investigation and its sad that people base the strength,size,membership off of FBI indictments ! I proved people wrong quite a few times and quite recently,I'll continue to do so ! But again,@blackjack what have I been caught on ?

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: MrJustsayNo] #912636
05/13/17 10:50 AM
05/13/17 10:50 AM
B
Beenaround Offline
Capo
Beenaround  Offline
B
Capo
And if you knew about Frank Russo,you gotta know about the whole episode with him and the Russians going back a few years,not too long ago ???
...Did He really sell out to the Russian's , who knows..Then you would know that the Gurino's have been banned from Russo's. A lot of bad blood between them and Russo..We probably pass each other on the Blvd and don't even know....lol....Frank only answers to the head...and he's collected a lot of money from the Gurino's.I'm not even going to start with the kid Joe Vacca ( a Nobody) Let's leave it at that. Go enjoy a Starbucks coffee..

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: Beenaround] #912645
05/13/17 12:36 PM
05/13/17 12:36 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
We probably do pass each other on the reg.lol ! Joe Vacca,Yes a nobody ! But in today's day in age its very sad that these hangers-on and wannabes,workers etc.. Are actually on record, associated, some made,some on the waiting list !! These same people,20-30+ years ago forget it, These guys would still been falling all over themselves to kiss ass and get seen !! After many people went to jail,flipped,decimations etc.Frank supposedly went with a Russian OC crew and told many to go fuck themselves,He also went out of his way to give the Russians a % and stake of his business to keep him protected. Well,supposedly things backfired and the administration, certain people in the Gambino went and put Frank directly with Gurino as punishment and to keep him close !! Starbucks ?/I'd rather eat lead !! Lol

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912647
05/13/17 12:46 PM
05/13/17 12:46 PM
Nyc
MrJustsayNo Offline
Capo
MrJustsayNo  Offline
Capo
Nyc
Anthony amoroso is another one !! At least Anthony is somewhat of a gentleman, or tries to be unlike many that when you do happen to run into or hear about your just shaking your head and laughing all the way to the bank !! WOW,that's it,just, "WOW" !!!

Re: Russo's on the Bay- mob ties? [Re: mikeyballs211] #912649
05/13/17 02:35 PM
05/13/17 02:35 PM
B
bronx Offline
Underboss
bronx  Offline
B
Underboss
Anthony never earned a penny without jr gotti still has his nose close to his ass..but he knows he is not a gangster and is humble now..

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull