GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 109 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,355
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,216
Posts1,056,190
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill #911745
05/03/17 04:02 AM
05/03/17 04:02 AM
naples,italy
furio_from_naples Offline OP
furio_from_naples  Offline OP

naples,italy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ok-reveals.html

John Gotti personally executed the real-life Joe Pesci 'Goodfella' on the night he was due to be 'made' - after the victim tried to rape a fellow gangster's wife, new book reveals

By Dailymail.com Reporter
15:48 BST 12 Jul 2015, updated 08:44 BST 13 Jul 2015

A new book about the notorious $5 million Lufthansa robbery in 1978 - which inspired the hit film Goodfellas - has revealed for the first time the role that John Gotti played in the heist, and how the personally killed rival Tommy DeSimmone.

The book, The Luftansa Heist - released August 1 - has been written by gangster Henry Hill, who claims to have received the information surrounding the death of hit man DeSimmone from Sal Polisi, a friend of Gotti's he met in Witness Protection.

Hill collaborated on the 1986 book Wiseguy, which was adapted to film in 1990 and renamed Goodfellas, but says he held back the story of Gotti killing DeSimmone, fearing retribution, The New York Post reported Sunday.

Gambino: 'Dapper Don' John Gotti personally murdered infamous hit man Tommy DeSimmone, of rival gang the Lucchese family, because of his involvement in the Lufthansa robbery and for assaulting the wife of another gangster, Henry Hill, who is releasing a new book
Gambino: 'Dapper Don' John Gotti personally murdered infamous hit man Tommy DeSimmone, of rival gang the Lucchese family, because of his involvement in the Lufthansa robbery and for assaulting the wife of another gangster, Henry Hill, who is releasing a new book

Gotti, the 'Dapper Don' of the Gambino crime syndicate, died of throat cancer in prison in 2002.

The infamous Lufthansa heist saw gang members steal around $5 million in cash and $875,000 worth of jewelry at JFK airport in 1978, brutally attacking airport workers guarding the cash.

At the time it was the biggest heist in US history and none of the money was ever recovered.

The theft was planned by Hill and Jimmy 'The Gent' Burke, who worked under Lucchese family crime boss Paul 'Paulie' Vario.

In Goodfellas, Hill was played by Ray Liotta, Burke by Robert De Niro, and Vario by Paul Sorvino.

Being a Gambino, Gotti was not believed to have any involvement in the heist.

However Hill's book reveals that the airport was considered shared turf between the Lucchese and Gambino families, so Gotti was cut in on the heist.

Over a meeting at Prudenti's Vicin' O Mare, an Italian restaurant in Long Island City, Queens, Hill and Burke agreed to give Gotti $200,000 of the proceeds.

In return, Gotti would organize a warehouse where the cash and the jewelry could be moved from the getaway van to a 'switch car' to further throw the police off the scent.Gotti would then destroy the van at an auto-salvage yard he ran in Brooklyn.

Gotti, who at the time was still at a 'captain' in the Gambino family, did not tell his bosses about the $200,000 and kept the money for himself.

He then blew the cash gambling at the Aqueduct Racetrack in Queens.

During the heist, the robbers wore ski masks to hide their faces, but DeSimmone lifted his to wipe away some sweat.

The mask was off long enough for a witness to see his face and help police do a suspect sketch, which enraged Burke and Vario.

However they needed DeSimmone to murder a list of people involved in the heist to cover up any loose ends.

DeSimmone was ordered to kill Parnell 'Stacks' Edwards, who was supposed to deliver the getaway van to Gotti to be destroyed the heist, but instead

Last edited by furio_from_naples; 05/03/17 04:05 AM.
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #911746
05/03/17 04:06 AM
05/03/17 04:06 AM
naples,italy

naples,italy
left it parked in Canarsie, Brooklyn, where police found it.

However DeSimmone and Edwards were close friends who had known each other since they were young.

DeSimmone was told by Vario he would become an official member of the mob if he killed Edwards, so DeSimmone shot his friend in the head five times.

Scene: Police cordon off an area around a stolen black van discovered in front of 595 East 95th Street in Brooklyn in 1979, following the Lufthansa heist +12
Scene: Police cordon off an area around a stolen black van discovered in front of 595 East 95th Street in Brooklyn in 1979, following the Lufthansa heist
Meanwhile, the Gambinos had wanted DeSimmone dead for years because he had killed two of their good men.

When Gotti heard that DeSimmone was up for a promotion, he had a meeting with Vario, and asked permission to take out DeSimmone.

Vario knew the police would soon be on their tale because of the sketch of DeSimmone the police got from the robbery.

Also DeSimmone had recently tried to sexually assault Hills's wife, Karen, while Hill was in prison.

The bigger issue was that Vario was having an affair with Karen at the time.

Vario gave Gotti permission to kill DeSimmone, The Post reported.

On the night that DeSimmone was meant to be unducted into the mob, he was driven to Belmont in The Bronx by Vario's son.

The heist inspired the hit movie Goodfellas, released in 1990, starring (L-R) Joe Pesci, Ray Liota and Robert de Niro +12
The heist inspired the hit movie Goodfellas, released in 1990, starring (L-R) Joe Pesci, Ray Liota and Robert de Niro
DeSimone wore 'a double-breasted black Bill Blass suit, a starched blue shirt and beige silk tie',according to Hill's book.

He was taken to the basement of Don Vito's restaurant, where a group of men were playing cards.

DeSimmone was shocked to see Gotti there, under the impression it was just be a Lucchese affair for his big night.

'Welcome, Tommy. Congratulations!' Gotti said. 'Pull a chair up to the table and sit comfortably. This is not an ordinary day in your life, I want you to know.'

DeSimone sat down. Within three seconds, 'Gotti pulled out a silencer-equipped .38 Colt Magnum from his inner breast pocket and drilled three bullets into DeSimone's cranium. PAH . . . PAH . . . PAH.

'DeSimone's head blasted forward, and with the thud of a ­10-pound boulder slumped onto the card table, blood seeping and leaching onto the green felt ­tabletop.

'Gotti buttoned his camel cashmere overcoat, straightened the lapels and walked out of the room with a vaunting stride,' the book said.

Henry Hill collaborated with Nicholas Pileggi on Wiseguy, the 1986 book that was the basis of Goodfellas.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #911747
05/03/17 04:16 AM
05/03/17 04:16 AM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
That's a good story and sounds very feasible.The other one that joe dogs told,were gotti wanted him gone and got Tommy Agro to do it,as Agro had already clipped his other brother has rings of truth in it to imo.Gotti wasn't happy with Tommy D for killing foxy and Billy batts,so there were a few reasons for gotti..Also i surmise that if you put three bullits into someone's head from two or three foot away from a magnum,then the camel over coat may have a few spots on it.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: pilliano] #911772
05/03/17 04:24 PM
05/03/17 04:24 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: pilliano
That's a good story and sounds very feasible.The other one that joe dogs told,were gotti wanted him gone and got Tommy Agro to do it,as Agro had already clipped his other brother has rings of truth in it to imo.Gotti wasn't happy with Tommy D for killing foxy and Billy batts,so there were a few reasons for gotti..Also i surmise that if you put three bullits into someone's head from two or three foot away from a magnum,then the camel over coat may have a few spots on it.

Who know if really desimone would be made or would be killed for a reason or for another.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #911907
05/05/17 11:10 AM
05/05/17 11:10 AM
U
UncleVig Offline
Button
UncleVig  Offline
U
Button
Tommy Agro Killed DiSimone. The killing of DeSimone served several purposes. The Luchhese crew knew for many years that DeSimone and Jimmy Burke murdered Bentvigna. Tommy was doing alot of blow and was shooting his mouth and guns off too much. Right after Lufthansa I think Jimmy Burke wanted to Kill Tommmy so Paul Vario let the Gambinos know for sure who wacked their soldier. It was always suspected that it was Tommy and Burke but there was no real proof besides Burke was probably the biggest earner in Brooklyn/Queens so Vario would never allow him to get killed so Tommy was sacrificed.
John Gotti was not known outside the life at the time of Lufthansa and than when he got all Hollywood snitches came out of the woodwork saying he killed Tommy 2 guns. The last Tommy was seen was leaving the pizza parlor in Flatlands of a Luke soldier.
After Gotti became a big name Henry Hill said it was the Bergin crew that did Tommy but also by that time Henry always had a snootful of blow and bellyfull of vodka and his reliability was sagging as well as his money.
I would put my money on Tommy Agro, maybe Gene and Johnny Carnegs. De Simone was also on the shitlist for killing foxy Jerothe who was best friends with Foxy. There was no shortage of enemies.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: UncleVig] #911918
05/05/17 01:45 PM
05/05/17 01:45 PM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
Well said.I think it might have be Bruno facciolo who took Tommy from the pizza place.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: pilliano] #911941
05/05/17 03:10 PM
05/05/17 03:10 PM
U
UncleVig Offline
Button
UncleVig  Offline
U
Button
Originally Posted By: pilliano
Well said.I think it might have be Bruno facciolo who took Tommy from the pizza place.

it was either bruno or maybe it was Bruno's pizza place? I also may have put the location of that place as the Flatlands and I think it was Canarsie.
Tommy Agro killed DeSimones brother because he was a rat, that being said people believe that is why Tommy was trying to prove how tough he was because the rat stigma followed the name. Agro told someone something like he was going to do the DeSimone Trifecta. That hearsay statement came from another informant so almost anything those guys say is to be suspect. Sammy the Bull and Al D Arco are good examples of that, if they could they would conspire with prosecutors to pin the Hoffa or Kennedy deaths on someone and swear to it.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: UncleVig] #911944
05/05/17 04:18 PM
05/05/17 04:18 PM
liverpool,england
pilliano Offline
Made Member
pilliano  Offline
Made Member
liverpool,england
That's right,it was joe dogs I think who also said agro kept the other brother Bobby around,who was a bit of a idiot and not like his brother.

Nil satis nisi optimum
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #911984
05/06/17 11:59 AM
05/06/17 11:59 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
It seems like if someone wasn't having an affair with her (Vario), someone was trying to rape her allegedly (DeSimone).

Has anyone here seen this lady?

What is it about her physically that made her such a magnet?

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: Alfa Romeo] #911986
05/06/17 12:13 PM
05/06/17 12:13 PM
Michael_Giovanni Offline
Underboss
Michael_Giovanni  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
It seems like if someone wasn't having an affair with her (Vario), someone was trying to rape her allegedly (DeSimone).

There is pictures of her on the internet if you've never seen her.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #911987
05/06/17 12:40 PM
05/06/17 12:40 PM
Boston
sittite Offline
Capo
sittite  Offline
Capo
Boston
Thought colt magnum was strictly a revolver back then...not easy to silence a revolver...Hill had more stories than Dr Seuss

"Whackin' the boss....another thing I get left out of."
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #911988
05/06/17 12:45 PM
05/06/17 12:45 PM
S
SinatraClub Offline
Underboss
SinatraClub  Offline
S
Underboss
Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows you're not putting a silencer on a .38...That alone renders this story bullshit.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: Alfa Romeo] #911990
05/06/17 01:31 PM
05/06/17 01:31 PM
naples,italy

naples,italy
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

Henry was in jail and Karen felt alone and become the Vario mistress, desimone maybe thinked that was his turn to bang karen.

In this link there 3 karen hill photo

http://fp.famousfix.com/pictures/karen-friedman/p19223963

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #912010
05/06/17 09:43 PM
05/06/17 09:43 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Thank you Furio. I've actually seen those. They don't tell the tale. What I was hoping for was a red blooded male description of this person from the neck down.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #912020
05/07/17 12:19 AM
05/07/17 12:19 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest
about the de simone killing, im thinking tommy argo killed him, when he killed foxy jethro, i think that sealed his fate, and im not to sure that i believe henry hill's account of anything anymore, read a lot about lufthansa, never heard about gotti recieving any money. don't believe hill.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #912038
05/07/17 10:08 AM
05/07/17 10:08 AM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
I'm surprised Hill didn't claim at one time Al Capones ghost was responsible for taking out Tommy. A silenced .38 Magnum? Ha, ok.

If one were to read Joe Ianuzzi's book, (as stated above) Agro seems to have been the person most likely responsible. There's only a couple of paragraphs where they discuss the DeSimone brothers getting killed. This was before Pesci's portrayal of an amalgam of Tommy and Goodfellas. Of course someone like Hill would claim one of the most famous/infamous gangsters in history would somehow be involved.

Last edited by Goldy; 05/08/17 12:59 AM.
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #912129
05/08/17 11:00 AM
05/08/17 11:00 AM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Gotti never killed tommy. In fact there is no evidence he personally killed anyone. He assisted in the mcbratney killing but ralph galione was the shooter. I agree i think agro killed him. I dont think the attempted rape(if thats true) was the main factor but it probably didnt help his cause. Tommy d was a loose cannon and especially after lufthansa they didnt want many loose ends

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: JCrusher] #912135
05/08/17 11:50 AM
05/08/17 11:50 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Gotti never killed tommy. In fact there is no evidence he personally killed anyone. He assisted in the mcbratney killing but ralph galione was the shooter. I agree i think agro killed him. I dont think the attempted rape(if thats true) was the main factor but it probably didnt help his cause. Tommy d was a loose cannon and especially after lufthansa they didnt want many loose ends
Point Blank..Agreed Totally.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: hoodlum] #912136
05/08/17 12:00 PM
05/08/17 12:00 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: hoodlum

thanks. To be honest we will never know the whole story. However its clear gotti had nothing to do with it. He may have helped arrange it but its also possible paul vario did the same

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: JCrusher] #912138
05/08/17 12:15 PM
05/08/17 12:15 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss

John Gotti Personally shot Vito Borelli in the head. Many informants link the tommy desimone killing to gotti.Desimones father in law was part of the Bergin Crew and was supposed to set up tommy desimone for gotti shooters Roach Rampino and Michael Roccaforte. Supposedly Desimone was chopped up in the back of the bergin and dumped in the rockaways. The rape things is nonsense and never happened . And hill never testified about it and it never appeared in his 302s. Just out of his mouth 15 20 years later to sell books.

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 05/08/17 12:17 PM.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
Thousands of pages of FBI Files that document his involvement in Child Porn
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1981/0...s-Miporn-investigation-of/7758361252800/
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1526052/united-states-v-dibernardo/
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: JCrusher] #912139
05/08/17 12:16 PM
05/08/17 12:16 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

thanks. To be honest we will never know the whole story. However its clear gotti had nothing to do with it. He may have helped arrange it but its also possible paul vario did the same
I honestly believe Vario had his dirty hands in the whole mess..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: hoodlum] #912151
05/08/17 02:25 PM
05/08/17 02:25 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss

I honestly believe Vario had his dirty hands in the whole mess..

very possible. Vario was powerful back then much more than gotti

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: JCrusher] #912187
05/08/17 06:40 PM
05/08/17 06:40 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline
Underboss
far, northwest

i am in complete agreement with your post, i for one never believed gotti killed anyone either, he was nothing but, a big mouth, and its been written that tommy was identified by a guard in the robbery... i have no doubt that tommy argo killed de simone

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: Binnie_Coll] #912231
05/09/17 08:14 AM
05/09/17 08:14 AM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll

i am in complete agreement with your post, i for one never believed gotti killed anyone either, he was nothing but, a big mouth, and its been written that tommy was identified by a guard in the robbery... i have no doubt that tommy argo killed de simone

JOHN GOTTI PERSONALLY KILLED VITO BORELLI,HE SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD.THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED IN NUMEROUS COURT DOCUMENTS AND TESTIMONY.THE HIT WAS DONE AS A FAVOR TO PAULIE CASTELLANO.

A March 1986 raid on DiBernardo's office seized alleged "child pornography and financial records." As "a result of the Postal Inspectors seizures [a federal prosecutor] is attempting to indict DiBernardo on child pornography violations" according to an FBI memo dated May 20, 1986.
https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/star-distributors-ltd-46454/
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #990584
05/04/20 11:35 PM
05/04/20 11:35 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
i saw a video on the real tommy. he was very tall unlike pesci. he also killed a guy for no reason at all. never knew about the rape attempt. it was not in the book. i also never knew paul sr had an affair with karen.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #990587
05/05/20 12:02 AM
05/05/20 12:02 AM
Word Wide
MolochioInduced Offline
Underboss
MolochioInduced  Offline
Underboss
Word Wide
Here is a cool video on Vario, I saw it a while ago. If I recall correctly, it mentions the affair with Henry Hills wife, if that’s Karen?

The whole video series is sweet, lots of videos, lots of cool history.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JcFpQ6Ryaq0

Last edited by MolochioInduced; 05/05/20 12:03 AM.

In Sicily, women are more dangerous than the shotgun.
Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #990610
05/05/20 04:30 PM
05/05/20 04:30 PM
L
Lenox Offline
Underboss
Lenox  Offline
L
Underboss
Who was vito borelli, the guy gotti killed?

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: Lenox] #990624
05/05/20 07:39 PM
05/05/20 07:39 PM
L
Louiebynochi Offline
Banned
Louiebynochi  Offline
Banned
L
Underboss
Borelli was an associate of the bonnano family..He said castellano looked like Frank Perdue..Anthony Rabito,Roy Demeo,Massino and Sal Vitale were also involved in this murder

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...-mobster-vinny-gorgeous-article-1.115099
This touches on it

Massino fingered John Gotti as the killer in a 1975 gangland hit of Vito Borelli never before attributed to the late Gambino boss. Borelli was whacked in a cookie warehouse because he said mob chieftain Paul Castellano resembled chicken king Frank Perdue.

Last edited by Louiebynochi; 05/05/20 07:41 PM.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #990895
05/09/20 01:29 PM
05/09/20 01:29 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
on another note paul vario jr passed away. i ran into him in walmart. he worked there.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Gotti killed DeSimone due tried to rape Karen Hill [Re: furio_from_naples] #990898
05/09/20 02:55 PM
05/09/20 02:55 PM
A
azguy Offline
Underboss
azguy  Offline
A
Underboss
I'm still amazed that Massino hasn't been seen somewhere or a pictures hasn't emerged (like Vinnie Ocean). He's 400 freakin pounds and easy to spot. If he had dropped dead we would had heard.

"In onore della Famiglia la Famiglia e' aperta"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull