GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 152 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,095
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,284
Hollander 23,360
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,487
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,218
Posts1,056,203
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910158
04/06/17 11:56 AM
04/06/17 11:56 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Guess who is going to go to jail eventually Susan Rice she is fucked. Wait and see.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Footreads] #910164
04/06/17 12:35 PM
04/06/17 12:35 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Foot,

What's interesting is that as soon as Rice was getting tripped up, and it looked like the tide was turning one way....Nunes steps aside and more links are uncovered.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910176
04/06/17 03:50 PM
04/06/17 03:50 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Nunes stepped aside in this case not future cases. The heavy lifting will take place in the senate and investigation will be done by the FBI. Both sides will protect their own what a surprise. I am sure rice will take the fifth when she does it will look like she is quilty. I guess because she is.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910310
04/08/17 04:38 AM
04/08/17 04:38 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
it seems as though the Russians were behind trump's winning the presidency. committee's in congress now investigating, seems most of his transition team is involved, there is a lot of smoke any fire??

Greetings Binnie, and all,

Lets assume that Trump and his campaign cheated. What are the implications?

It means the wikileaks releases about Hillary and the DNC were orchestrated by Putin, for Trump's benefit.

But in return for what? It had to be at the very least what was reported, for starters, that Trump, if elected, would support Putin's annexation of Crimea and lift sanctions on Russia.

Now let's look at what actually happened since the election. Trump has done an about face on Putin, stating that he does not in fact back the annexation of Crimea. And the latest news chatter since the US strikes in Syria is that the sanctions on Russia probably will not be lifted or eased.

So Trump comes out ahead. Hillary broke the law and skated. Hillary cheated in the election with the help of the women who run the DNC. Much of the news media sided with Hillary due to political and monetary ties...did not give Trump any say. They judged the message by criticizing the messenger. Instead of highlighting Trump's arguments, they highlighted his eccentricities as an individual. Then what does Trump do? He gets an outside power and media outlet to do for him what Hillary had the mass media doing for her here. Even Steven.

Russia didn't hack any voting machines, because those machines aren't connected to the internet.

If the last election was stolen and tampered with, someone here did it, and they are not any foreign power.

At the end of the day, everyone voted according to what was known, whether leaked or not. Hillary lost, that's all there is to it.

If Trump's team broke laws by brokering deals with Russia before the election...Putin didn't get his money's worth. He got taken.

Another point to make is that impeachment for Trump over any pre election dealings with Russia is very unlikely. There are two reasons for that, minimum. Number one, you have a Republican Senate and House. They aren't impeaching any Republican President. Number two, the US govt does not take down it's own leadership because of interference from a hostile power. What will happen is that any incriminating information uncovered during the Russia/Trump investigation will be viewed only by members of Congress with high security clearance and kept from the media and the public.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910478
04/11/17 02:42 PM
04/11/17 02:42 PM
Kentucky
Mr.MojoRisin Offline
Capo
Mr.MojoRisin  Offline
Capo
Kentucky
Personally I think it's all BS. Trump could be a cold blooded murderer, but honestly, in the end I'm just glad Hillary didn't get it.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Mr.MojoRisin] #910482
04/11/17 02:53 PM
04/11/17 02:53 PM
getthesenets Offline
Underboss
getthesenets  Offline
Underboss
Alfa,

The ties, those that are out and those to be released in the future...damage the credibility of the people named....cabinet members,advisors, relatives. That Flynn fell so easily makes Trump appear to be a weak leader, and in over his head. Essentially, just mistakes any novice politician would make...he's just the POTUS and making them while the entire world is watching.

Trump said he could shoot somebody on Broadway and not lose any popularity....and for certain element of his followers, it's true.

For other followers, he's in office now and they are going to base their support on how well he performs in office.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910648
04/13/17 07:51 PM
04/13/17 07:51 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
hello alfa, well, with what is going on with Syria now, is taking the trump=Russia investigations, off the front burner, and now that he has cooled relations with putin, I'm afraid the trump-russiann ties, will have less meaning now. trump always seems to skate away from any trouble, I'm hoping he doesn't get us involved in another war.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910649
04/13/17 07:52 PM
04/13/17 07:52 PM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
gets, what are your thoughts of any more involvement in the middle east.?

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910653
04/13/17 08:31 PM
04/13/17 08:31 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
I think Trump is going to hit North Korea and China and Russia are going to covertly support the USA this time. Firing the missiles on Syria was a message to Assad AND Kim Jong-Un. The MOAB bomb that hit ISIS in Afghanistan was another double message.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910657
04/13/17 08:45 PM
04/13/17 08:45 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
All trump is doing is giving Russia, Syria, Korea, Iran and China something to think about and that's all.

I looked into my crystal ball and here is what I saw. Russia will still for all practical purposes still be in charge of Syria the leader will step down and live in Russia. He will be replaced by a Syrian Of Russia choosing. Russia will work with the US to wipe out Isis in Syria, and in Iraq. China will help to control Korea they control most of koreas trade. For that China will get a good trade agreenpment from the US. But not like trump originally wanted it. Russia will make sure that Iran won't get nukes.

All is well in the world.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910731
04/15/17 05:02 AM
04/15/17 05:02 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
hello alfa, well, with what is going on with Syria now, is taking the trump=Russia investigations, off the front burner, and now that he has cooled relations with putin, I'm afraid the trump-russiann ties, will have less meaning now. trump always seems to skate away from any trouble, I'm hoping he doesn't get us involved in another war.

If Trump broke any law making deals with Putin in return for lifting sanctions, the only realistic way to prosecute that would be to uncover and document as much information about it as possible so that Trump can be impeached under a Democrat Congress. This means the discovery phase of the investigation needs to stretch into the time of Congressional elections. If the investigation concludes too early, that means no one is serious about getting Trump. Watch for it.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Faithful1] #910734
04/15/17 05:27 AM
04/15/17 05:27 AM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Faithful1
I think Trump is going to hit North Korea and China and Russia are going to covertly support the USA this time. Firing the missiles on Syria was a message to Assad AND Kim Jong-Un. The MOAB bomb that hit ISIS in Afghanistan was another double message.

I won't speculate. But we can interpret what is already there. China has mobilized a great deal of troops at the NK border. This means China takes the threat from the US against Kim Jong seriously, and, it also means that China will move in to occupy NK to keep the US from establishing a stronghold next door.

Someone important in China recently said that if the US attacks NK, China will attack SK. Check for the validity of that claim. Naturally, if China doesn't want the US in NK, they really don't want them in SK either.

Yes, the recent US attacks in Syria and Afghanistan were meant as a message to Kim Jong, intentionally or not. Everyone here at the gangsterbb who studies mafia history can appreciate the impression made by first attacking one of Syria's airstrips with 80 million worth of tomahawk missiles, and then immediately sitting down to have dinner with the president of China right afterward, which is exactly what Trump did.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910773
04/15/17 06:26 PM
04/15/17 06:26 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
Sorry to get all constiparacy theory, but do we actually know what happened with the chemical weapons in Syria? There's been no evidence submitted at all and the USA have a long track record of doing this shit (no offence to you normal guys!)

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910774
04/15/17 06:27 PM
04/15/17 06:27 PM
F
fergie Offline
Underboss
fergie  Offline
F
Underboss
(I nearly said constipation instead of conspiracy....fuckin spellcheck shit)

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910812
04/16/17 02:22 PM
04/16/17 02:22 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
We really need China to invade North Korea. If so, brilliant idea by Trump and the Generals. That's a win-win and we don't even have to fire a shot.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: dixiemafia] #910813
04/16/17 03:09 PM
04/16/17 03:09 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
We really need China to invade North Korea. If so, brilliant idea by Trump and the Generals. That's a win-win and we don't even have to fire a shot.

I don't think the majority of onlookers agree with this assessment of the gravity of the situation.

How many residents of Seoul South Korea? 10 million? How many US troops are in SK? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? NK says they will launch nukes, at everyone, if attacked. And old intel sources leaked to the news media years ago said that NK can already hit the west coast of the United States with nukes. Notice how the US military just several days ago moved anti missile technology and armaments into that area. This is a very serious situation. And China will not invade NK to take down Kim Jong for the United States. Those troops are there for if/when Kim is taken out. If Kim gets taken down, China moves in to occupy and keep the USA from occupying and installing a puppet government next door.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Alfa Romeo] #910814
04/16/17 03:41 PM
04/16/17 03:41 PM
G
gangstereport Offline
Underboss
gangstereport  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo

I don't think the majority of onlookers agree with this assessment of the gravity of the situation.

How many residents of Seoul South Korea? 10 million? How many US troops are in SK? 30 thousand? 50 thousand? NK says they will launch nukes, at everyone, if attacked. And old intel sources leaked to the news media years ago said that NK can already hit the west coast of the United States with nukes. Notice how the US military just several days ago moved anti missile technology and armaments into that area. This is a very serious situation. And China will not invade NK to take down Kim Jong for the United States. Those troops are there for if/when Kim is taken out. If Kim gets taken down, China moves in to occupy and keep the USA from occupying and installing a puppet government next door.

agreed I don't think people realize how serious the situation this is. North Korea have been preparing for this for decades and there people they believe he is a God they will not give up none of them this would not be any Iraq there military is a lot stronger than people realize aswell the US would probably win but at what cost? you said it yourself what if they can really hit the west coast with nukes no one really knows the strength of North Koreas nuclear programme some so called experts claim they are not able to hit the US yet but i have my doubts and what about South Korea and Japan there militaries put together including US troops is still not even close to the size of the North Korean army.

I personally believe a military solution would be a disaster if China can be convinced to put real economic sanctions on North Korea they will be forced to negotiate

Last edited by gangstereport; 04/16/17 03:43 PM.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: fergie] #910816
04/16/17 04:20 PM
04/16/17 04:20 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: fergie
Sorry to get all constiparacy theory, but do we actually know what happened with the chemical weapons in Syria? There's been no evidence submitted at all and the USA have a long track record of doing this shit (no offence to you normal guys!)

It's probably the weapons that the Russians took with them when they left Iraq. Just before the Iraq war what country are you from India. Your not a leper right?

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910817
04/16/17 04:22 PM
04/16/17 04:22 PM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
If North Korea invades South Korea and kills 30 thousand uS soldiers. Korea will cease to exist the day after. Even the fat Korean knows that will happen.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: gangstereport] #910821
04/16/17 07:22 PM
04/16/17 07:22 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
I just read today that a US Congressional Rep from Hawaii wants to update that state's fallout shelter lists and locations, due to the NK situation. Obviously there is concern that NK can also reach Hawaii with nuclear weapons.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Footreads] #910822
04/16/17 07:25 PM
04/16/17 07:25 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Footreads
If North Korea invades South Korea and kills 30 thousand uS soldiers. Korea will cease to exist the day after. Even the fat Korean knows that will happen.

NK knows that if they are attacked with any type of weapon, they are done. So you have someone there who feels they have nothing to lose. They've been saying for years now, any attempt to remove the regime from power and they send out nukes.

China might need to do something extraordinary.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Alfa Romeo] #910824
04/17/17 04:06 AM
04/17/17 04:06 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Alfa Romeo
I just read today that a US Congressional Rep from Hawaii wants to update that state's fallout shelter lists and locations, due to the NK situation. Obviously there is concern that NK can also reach Hawaii with nuclear weapons.

I hope they don't hit obama.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910825
04/17/17 04:10 AM
04/17/17 04:10 AM
F
Footreads Offline
Underboss
Footreads  Offline
F
Underboss
All their nuclear tests are under ground. If they have the bombs why do they keep testing them? If you plant enough TNT under ground and set it off. It will look like they tested a nuke. Makes me think maybe they don't have nukes.

only the unloved hate
Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910844
04/17/17 04:06 PM
04/17/17 04:06 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
No way NK has the capability to hit our West Coast. Trump would have had that info all over the UN and the news stations and we would have already attacked.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: dixiemafia] #910857
04/17/17 11:21 PM
04/17/17 11:21 PM
Alfa Romeo Offline
Underboss
Alfa Romeo  Offline
Underboss
No way NK has the capability to hit our West Coast. Trump would have had that info all over the UN and the news stations and we would have already attacked.

Trump only knows what he's told.

Anyone who's been paying attention to Trump can clearly make out that he lives in a bubble and is not a true msm news consumer.

The tidbit about NK being able to hit the west coast actually came from the news. I've been following the news for years and I remember this clearly. It was the CIA who supposedly said NK had that ability. Look it up and see.

NK has no desire to hit the United States in an act of aggression. America seeks to aggress against NK because America is concerned about NK's country allies getting its technology.

This is about Israel.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: Binnie_Coll] #910875
04/18/17 03:03 PM
04/18/17 03:03 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
The CIA also thought they could overthrow Castro so yea let's believe everything they say. As for the news stations, they have never stepped foot in NK until the other day when they followed Pence over there so they definitely don't have a clue. I'm as worried about NK striking the West Coast as I am seeing Hillary president. It ain't happening.

Re: trumps russian ties, [Re: dixiemafia] #912317
05/10/17 01:19 AM
05/10/17 01:19 AM
far, northwest
Binnie_Coll Offline OP
Underboss
Binnie_Coll  Offline OP
Underboss
far, northwest
The CIA also thought they could overthrow Castro so yea let's believe everything they say. As for the news stations, they have never stepped foot in NK until the other day when they followed Pence over there so they definitely don't have a clue. I'm as worried about NK striking the West Coast as I am seeing Hillary president. It ain't happening.

so, korea has a new president, and he wants better relations with the north, i think this no.korean threat is going to blow away.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull